The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me

+6
The Newms
Cyn431
DragonStar
Malicious Nightmares
Noah the Flood
Avé
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me Empty dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me

Post by Avé 7/22/2010, 2:53 pm

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me 2ic1qnk
SO MY REFLECTION RAN AWAY

THE GUILD - SEASON ONE, EPISODE ONE
"You were told to to run away, soak the place and light the flame. Pay the price for your betrayal. I was told to stay away. Those two words I can’t obey. Pay the price for your betrayal, your betrayal, your betrayal."

Huh. Seems like those lyrics would have been perfect for yesterday. But a certain someone has chosen to forgive me and it feels a lot better now. c:

Anyway... see that link at the top? 'The Guild' one? CLICK IT. Well, you don't need to, although you certainly won't be disappointed that you did. I tried to get people to watch it on one of my other blogs, but no one did. D:

Now, does anyone remember that girl named Ace that I had been talking about on one of my other blogs? This is what I said about her:
"Dixie was making a Dixie-face, which meant Val must have said or done something very Val-ish." <-- A line from my private roleplay with Ace. Oh my goodness, I miss her. She was this girl from DSRP, and she wasn't on there for long, but she was so insanely awesome. We had this private roleplay going on - that's actually why the song that's playing is What I've Done, because that was the title of our roleplay - and I loved it so much. But one day, she just disappeared. :/ I sent her an email today and I really hope she gets back to me soon.
-big grin- SHE REPLIED. Like, two months later, but that doesn't matter. The point is, I think I got her to join Twig so she will soon enough. Gosh, I'm excited...

See the second song on the playlist? Your Betrayal? Urgh. I heard that on a commercial for Angelina Jolie's new movie. She isn't deserving of such a song. She really isn't. ._.

" " "

Is it possibly to actually resent your past self? Or would that just be considered hating the choices you've made in the past? I was thinking a few days ago, and what if that's true? I'm sure I've mentioned (far too many times) how much I hate listening to a song I used to listen to a year ago. Six months ago. One month ago. It'll make me tear up, I swear. Is that just me getting nostalgic? I mean, I remember thinking, "Gosh, I'd give anything to go back to that time." You know, whenever it was.

And then I realized something. I wouldn't give anything to go back to last year. Two years ago. Six months ago. Come to think of it, I did some things I seriously regret, and the stuff that happened... well, it wasn't stuff I'd want to return to. Broken hearts (well, the thirteen year old type of "broken heart" where she whines about the boy she supposedly loves not liking her back - yeah, that's another regret.), losing friends, messed up families, horrible soccer seasons... And then to think of all the descisions I made that triggered all of that.

These three years that I've been doing stuff on the internet. It feels like it'd be so hard to quit. I've had my fair share of joining sites, quitting sites, creating sites, making friends, roleplaying, hating staff members. If I quit, then all that time would be wasted. Not saying that I want to leave Twig or anything, it's just that the possiblity of that - impossibilty? - seems so... surreal. And not in a good way. Urgh. And ha, I was looking at some of my old blogs on here, and I think it's safe to say that I was an ignorant, self-centered airhead just a few months ago.

To hate myself three years ago. Tell me, is that possible?

" " "
THE LIST :O
See, this is basically where I post the first thing that comes to my head when I look at this phrase or word. It was originally going to be what I think about it, but my answers soon turned into words, songs, and gifs. Hehe. Enjoy!

1. Foreign

Foreign... she's this girl who's obsessed with theater and the Killers, and she has a sheep named Saun. Or something like that. She's seriously awesome and she's going to a real school next year. I am currently having a conversation with her on Facebook and I have no idea what else to say, so erm... -runs away-

2. Apples to Apples

I'VE NEVER PLAYED THIS GAME. D:

3. Noses and Bloody Monkeys

Bloody monkeys are cool. Bloody noses are not.

4. My opinion on Ketchup (Heh, Kesha)

She's this singer - well, I don't know if that's the right word - who has hideous hair and horrible lyrics. She's obsessed with men 50 years older than her and she wants to have a slumber party in my basement. Hah, heck no.

5. Blue (Da Ba Dee)

I am blue, I am green, I am black, I am orange, purple, grey and white, yellow...

6. Cookie Monster Turned Veggie Monster

Oh dear. What has this world come to?

7. Elmo Learning the Word 'I'

... what?

8. What would happen if Mia was turned Strigoi

._. Our lives would be ruined.

9. Citrus fruit

Um. We grow a lot of it here in Florida? I mean, I think.

10. Opinions on Alejandro music video

I personally think it's rather gorgeous. I mean, some parts. It certainly is... interesting.

11. Being environmentally friendly

-shrug- It's good, I guess, but it's also good not to get carried away. I'm not one of those 'GO GREEN OMG GO GREEN' people, though I'll do my part to help the Earth.

12. Best type of sushi

Mexican rolls, no doubt.

13. Inception (And DiCaprio!)

Never seen the movie. The main character, on the other hand... -dies-

13. What the world would be like without color

Oh, gosh. Everything would seem dreary, in my opinion. I read this poem on here once about what the world would be like with no color... it was really cool.

Aaaaand I have to go now. We're going to the coast today. Heh, yay? Well, it's gonna be fun. See you later.

1. What was your favorite song on the playlist?
2. If you can read this, you're not blind.
3. Did you watch The Guild?
4. My sister's 16th was on the 20th and I haven't gotten her a present yet. Is that bad?
5. Do you like Kesha?
6. Say something.
7. What's your favorite type of sushi?
8. Have you seen Inception yet?
9. Topics for the next blog?

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like an apple,
Ave
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me

Post by Noah the Flood 7/22/2010, 3:06 pm

1. What was your favorite song on the playlist? The only song I knew was Stangers Like Me, and I love Phil Collins and that song so...
2. If you can read this, you're not blind. YUSH!
3. Did you watch The Guild? Noo.
4. My sister's 16th was on the 20th and I haven't gotten her a present yet. Is that bad? Hmm. Nah. I couldn't get a present for my best friend until a month after her birthday so..
5. Do you like Kesha? I guess. He songs can be catchy.
6. Say something. Peter and Mia are the ultimate couple.
7. What's your favorite type of sushi? Hm...California rolls are the only thing I've had.
8. Have you seen Inception yet? No, but I want to.
9. Topics for the next blog? Peter and Mia, Ninja Asassin, Degrassi;The Boiling Point...and...Looney Tunes.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/22/2010, 3:20 pm

1. What was your favorite song on the playlist? Your Betrayal * Bullet For My Valentine. Geez. Hyro was right. Great song. O.e
2. If you can read this, you're not blind. -_-
3. Did you watch The Guild? Eh? What?
4. My sister's 16th was on the 20th and I haven't gotten her a present yet. Is that bad? It's only been 2 days, geez. >_>
5. Do you like Kesha? Blehh. -gags-
6. Say something. HOLY FLIPPIN' FUGDE, THERE'S A SPIDER ON YOUR NOSE. oooo:
7. What's your favorite type of sushi? Never tried Sushi.
8. Have you seen Inception yet? . . .
9. Topics for the next blog? Hyro, Mo, Susan [Noah], Potatoes, Wii, WI, Twig, The Redwall series, InuYasha, Fruit Punch.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/22/2010, 3:46 pm

Noah -

1. Phil Collins is amazing. nod
2. Does that mean you're blind? ._.
3. You should! D:
4. Oh, wow. Nice. XD
6. Declan and Holly J are the perfect couple.

Mia -

1. Heh, I know. ^_^
2. ... I think you just admitted you were blind.
3. ._. You need to watch it!
4. Hmph. xD
5. -highfive- Agreed!
6. But I'm terrified of spiders!

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/22/2010, 3:59 pm

1 Yess. I love his one song from Brother Bear. Uhm...On My Way Home or something.
2 No, I was saying yush that I wasn't xD Like, rejoicing!
3 Was'it about?
4 Yessss, so are they. You need to watch it tonight, so I can talk to you about it:P
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/22/2010, 4:14 pm

1. Oh! That was the graduation song for the eighth grade last year.
2. I see... XD
3. Just watch it. It's like, five minutes long.
4. I will, if we get home on time. I'm gonna watch last night's episode on Hulu. :3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 7/22/2010, 5:22 pm

Strangers Like Me. <3

...Ha.

Newp.

4. My sister's 16th was on the 20th and I haven't gotten her a present yet. Is that bad?
Um. D: idk.

5. Do you like Kesha?
NO.

6. Say something.
This Luminescent Icefiend is gonna kick my behind around the floor 3 dungeon room.

Ew, sushi.

Nope.

OMG YOU USED THE QUOTE. 8D
And.
Um.
Q.
Fanfictions. 8D
Brown wrapping paper.
WEREWOLVES OF MILLTOWN. <3333333
(It's known on forums as Mafia. -nod)

And, Apples to Apples is an amazing game. kthx.
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/22/2010, 5:56 pm

1. What was your favorite song on the playlist? Strangers Like Me. applause But it reminds me of another song by the same artist on the same movie that's used as a theme for... *after five minutes of crying* But it's tied with the fourth song 'cause he sounds so much like Dave Days merged with Secondhand Serenade dude and the third song is awesome and I was surprised to find out I like the second song and AHHHHHHH I'm just gonna retreat to Geddy Lee 'cause the fourth song just ended.
2. If you can read this, you're not blind. No leo ingles... ¿soy ciego? D:
3. Did you watch The Guild? I have a PM to respond to, a blog to write and a template to complete, but after all of those things, you bet I will. ^^
4. My sister's 16th was on the 20th and I haven't gotten her a present yet. Is that bad? Well, if you get her a present when she's sixteen years and sixteen days old, then it isn't.
5. Do you like Kesha? Some girls named Kesha are nice. Ke$ha is not.
6. Say something. Something.
7. What's your favorite type of sushi? The kind that's on my grandmother's plate which doesn't belong to me.
8. Have you seen Inception yet? No, but I'm thinking about watching it one day based off of this one commercial. I want to find out more about it first. Seems pretty mental.
9. Topics for the next blog? Chocolate M&M Cookies, Secondhand Serenade, The Westing Game, Laurie Faria Stolarz and if Leif Erikson died in the explosion of Eyjafjallajokull. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/22/2010, 8:56 pm

Of topic but...
CYN I LOVE YOU FOR KNOWING WHAT THE WESTING GAME IS xD Thats like, one of my fav books ever :3
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/22/2010, 11:00 pm

Haha, yay The Westing Game! :3 I was just randomly looking around for words, and over to the side I have a paperback copy of The Westing Game, which is the only book I've ever read thrice and seen the movie that was nowhere near matching.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/22/2010, 11:14 pm

Jaidis -

1. Heh, I love Phil Collins.
6. ... that's nice.
7. :O You don't like sushi?

So I've heard. rolleyes

Cyn -

1. Wow. You always have the longest answers to the 'What's your favorite song?' questions. XDD
2. Oy ... Supongo que eso quiere decir que está ciego.
3. Ah. I know how that feels. xD But yay!
4. OMG. That's a really good idea. ^u^
5. I refuse to spell Kesha's name with a $. Just saying.
6. -happy squeal- I was hoping someone would answer with that!
7. o: You don't like sushi either?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/22/2010, 11:18 pm

Ah, Ave, I understand you completely. Sometimes, I find myself thinking back on my life in previous years; and I'm not overly fond of many of the decisions I made when I was a freshman. So, to answer your question, I think you can dislike or hate your previous self.

Strangers Like Me. x3

Really? -whew- That's a relief.

I apologize. D= I did not.

....Eh, just get her something good and tell her it was worth the wait xD

5. Do you like Kesha?

I am not a fan of Ke-dollarsign-ha. (That's how I say her name, although 'Ketchup' is quite fitting as well). But her songs are ridicuously catchy.

6. Say something.

Something.

Mmm, California rolls!

NO. Let's go see it together, Ave xD

How do you like your eggs cooked? x3
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/22/2010, 11:23 pm

1. I do, don't I? XD
2. ¡O no! D: ¡¿Qué debo hacer?!
3. I listened to "Everyone's a Little Bit Racist" so many times I forgot to click ze link. Dx I'm doing that now.
4. Yay! ^^
5. Ah, I see. Then let's just call her Ketchup. Makes life easier.
6. I was inspired by the answer Saddle gave to one of my blog questions the other day. ^^;
7. Well, I can't say I've had it either, but I'd probably like it if I had it with soy sauce.

@Newms: JINX.
... I'm good. xD *walks away like nothing awkward happened*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/22/2010, 11:29 pm

(First off, I want to thank you for actually commenting on that part. xD) Anyway, I get what you mean. So you think it is possible? Well, it's a relief to know I'm not crazy or anything, although the idea of hating your previous self is a bit frustrating. D:

1. applause Phil Collins is wonderful, isn't he?
2. Heh. XD
3. Aw. D: You should!
4. Very true, very true. nod Hmm... now to come up with what to get her.
5. Ah, they're very catchy. ._.
6. -excited- Yay, another person that fulfilled my dream!
7. I love california rolls, too. -nod-
8. YES. ^^
9. I was tempted to answer that question now. But no! Save it for the blog. :3

Cyn -

1. And that's why I love you! For having so many reasons to dislike or like a song. Er, that made no sense. I hope you get what I mean. ^u^
2. Pida consejo a Iggy. nod
3. YES. Someone's finally watching The Guild! -highfive-
5. Haha, alright. Ketchup it is!
6. And what would that be? -curious-
7. I'm sorry, this is a random question, but isn't your grandmother Japanese?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/22/2010, 11:37 pm

1. Because I'm that obsessed with my music. rolleyes But yay! I do understand what ya mean.
2. Er... no comprendo. ¿Quién es Iggy?
3. "Zaboo hasn't been on in thirty-nine hours!" "That's, like, two days, right?" XDD I'm gonna watch #2 now. *highfive*
5. I want to squirt some ketchup on Ketchup now.
6. I said "Say something insane to Mr. Scatterbrain." And she said "Something insane." Razz
7. She is. And I still haven't tried it in my thirteen years. xD I've had pot stickers, but no sushi yet.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/22/2010, 11:58 pm

1. Hehe, yay. ^^
2. Yo creía que usted había leído Maximum Ride.
3. OH MY GOSH. I'm so happy you're watching it. xD
5. I'd like to squirt some mustard on her. ._.
6. Ah, okay!
7. I love pot stickers. You really should try sushi, though. nod
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/23/2010, 1:56 am

Ahhh, -hasflashbacktoTarzan- yay, that movie was cute. :3
ohgood. because sometimes i have to double-check that, you know.
....-goes back to click link-
Ave=Procrastination.(:
5. Do you like Kesha?
ooooohhhhh, badababadababaaa, comin' out cha mouth with ya blahblahblah.... .i mean, its good pop music but no, its not my favorite. did you know she's like 6'1''?
6. Say something.
I look back on myself and hate myself. Razz I didn't like my appearance or how i acted, especially towards other people. but, i just don't think about it now and just know that everyone had to go through that, where you make a lot of mistakes and stuff. it creates who you are now.
i think i already covered this in the last blog. :3 but it's deff mexican rolls and tuna rolls.
No. I want to really badly. maybe i can this weekend... but i think Leonardo DiCaprio is so MONKEY!. even though he is like way older than me. i dont even care.
hmmm.
Halo3, Kingdom of Hearts or just videogames in general.
(like them/play them often/what game console do you have,etc.)

EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/23/2010, 2:37 am

1. I know, I love that movie. :3
2. Haha, nice.
3. Eep, you're gonna watch it? c:
4. ._. Yes. I realize that.
5. Woah, seriously? She's tall. o.0
6. Yeah, I understand what you mean. nod
8. Oh, yes he is. <3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/23/2010, 4:40 am

That was my poem. :O I think. But then again, maybe not. My poem was really crappy. xD
1. What was your favorite song on the playlist? -cough-
2. If you can read this, you're not blind. If I was blind I could have had the computer read it out to me or I could have had it printed onto special paper in braille. Right?
3. Did you watch The Guild? Nope.
4. My sister's 16th was on the 20th and I haven't gotten her a present yet. Is that bad? Um... Maybe?
5. Do you like Kesha? No way.
6. Say something. Hi.
7. What's your favorite type of sushi? Never eaten sushi, wouldn't know.
8. Have you seen Inception yet? Nope.
9. Topics for the next blog? Book blogging.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/23/2010, 5:30 am

Surprised It was! https://shadowsowner888.forumotion.net/poems-f7/colors-t2115.htm

1. Eh, sorry. I never know if you're going to post on my blogs or not, so I decided not to include that you're excused this time. XD
2. ... that's very true.
6. Howdy.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/23/2010, 5:41 am

Yay! :3

1. Haha, it's fine. Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/23/2010, 7:46 pm

1. I didn't listen to two, but I like Baby Blue Eyes the best. XD
2. What a relief! :O
3. OMG yes. XD It was amazing.
4. Lol, well, it depends on your reasons. But everyone's late sometimes. XD
5. I like her a bit. Her songs are catchy, and in Goodbye, I really like her voice for some reason.
6. Something! Very Happy
7. *sobs* I dunno! D: I've never had any!
8. Nuuu . . . but it looks amazing. *-*
9. J-pop or K-pop as compared to . . . L-pop. smug
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me 1312dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me 2412dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me 3349dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me 3548dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/23/2010, 10:24 pm

Woot, I made your day a few times xD I like to comment on the actual...blog part of blogs, rather than soley answering the questions. ^.^ (That way you know at least one person read the blog...! Heh.)
And now I'm waiting for your next blog so I can see how you like your eggs xD I like scrambled, personally.
And then we'll go see Inception. Let's just invite all of TWIG while we're at it xP
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/23/2010, 10:37 pm

2. Pero... *suspira* Deseo tengo los mensajes privados que Muffin y yo compartimos. Entonces tú daría cuenta.
3. I almost finished Episode Five. Then WLIIA came on. Razz "I was watching my grandfather until he passes away last summer ... I still get his Social Security checks." XDD
5. And mayonnaise. ._.
7. They're good, but I can only eat them one at a time without disliking them. I'm strange.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/24/2010, 10:21 pm

What's that about private messages, Cyn? >O (Don't even ask what the smiley means. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me 1312dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me 2412dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me 3349dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me 3548dear ave, count me in - there's something familiar about the strangers like me 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next