The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*The Unnamed* Chapter 1 is up!

Go down

*The Unnamed* Chapter 1 is up! Empty *The Unnamed* Chapter 1 is up!

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/22/2010, 9:40 pm

Prologue:
I was in a car Accident 3 years ago. I punctured my right leg so I am unable to use it. I have to do school at home and I can't go anywhere because my Dad won't let me. I have no pets or anything to do!

Chapter One:
It was a dark stormy night. My Dad was stuck at work for a long time. Suddenly, I heard a crash at the back. The wind must have knocked the trash can over. Then I heard tiny yelps.
Using my crutches, I got up and scooted to the back door. Grabbing a flashlight, I shone it outside. The rain was glaring off the shed. I shone the light around until I reached the trashcan. A box had fallen out of the trash can. Something was moving inside of it. The yelps came again. I knew a poor little animal must be inside so I dragged the box inside and into the kitchen. I opened the box and a little orange and white kitten was inside, yelping.
With all my strength, I got up and fixed it a warm bowl of milk. It drank it quickly.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1173

Back to top Go down