The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

+5
Akeria
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Arianna
lauren
Malicious Nightmares
9 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Who should The Grim Reaper fall in love with? >:D

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Left1039%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Right10 39% 
[ 12 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Left100%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Left1013%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Right10 13% 
[ 4 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Left1010%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Right10 10% 
[ 3 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Hyro201 7/31/2010, 12:47 pm

(gotta go mia see you later)
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 11 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/31/2010, 12:50 pm

[[Aweh. Bye. DDD:]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/31/2010, 1:56 pm

(*stalks thread* Ahahahaha, this is brilliant. XDD)
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/31/2010, 1:59 pm

[[IT'S LIFE-SCARRING, MO.
xD
Care to join in? xDDD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/31/2010, 2:01 pm

(Haha, sure. I have to go tan in an hour though... But how should I jump in?)
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/31/2010, 2:05 pm

[[No idea. Up to you. xD
And wow. xDD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/31/2010, 2:11 pm

('Kay, well here goes. If it's not outside (unsure on the setting) then the berry bush is in a pot? XD)

I poked my head through a berry bush, crouching down low in my high heels. Although the wedding was off, I couldn't bear to take my outfit off. As I spied on Hyro and Afi, a giddy expression made its way across my features. They're perfect for eachother! I practically squealed mentally, even better than him and Lauren!

Hyde sighed in boredom beside me, and in my haste to shut him up, I clumsily stumbled through the bush and landed flat on my face infront of Afi.
"Ohai!" I chirped casually, scrambling to get the leaves out of my hair.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/31/2010, 2:13 pm

[[A pot it is, then. xD]]

A little freaked out, I scrambled away from Hyro, only to glare coldly at Mo. "What in the world are you doing?!" I exclaimed, as I tried to heavily ignore the headache I apparently still had. I had no absolute idea as to how, or why.. but I knew exactly what Mo was thinking. And I hated to admit that her thoughts were somewhat annoying, while they also weren't annoying at the same time. Either way, I was still fully confused.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/31/2010, 2:16 pm

"I'm so sorry; I'm interrupting something, aren't I?" I squeaked in fear, although I couldn't help but to smirk. "Why so angry, anyway...? I was just picking some berries. A girl's gotta eat, ne?" I rose to my feet, brushing myself off swiftly.

Last edited by Komoda on 7/31/2010, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/31/2010, 2:20 pm

I gave Mo another ice-cold glare as I rose, dusting off. I couldn't make it look as though I actually had a er.. crush on the Grim Reaper, now, could I? I had to act normally, and hope that things would go well, and in my favor- and not hers.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/31/2010, 2:22 pm

"So you guys an item now?" I asked Afi, a grin plastered onto my face. I leaned back to grab Hyde, who was still bound in chains behind the potted plant. As I waited for her answer, I brushed the dirt off of my lover's suit for him, ignoring his growls of protest.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/31/2010, 2:24 pm

"I'm sorry Mo," I began, glancing down with a heavy sigh. "...But you're just asking for it." and with that said, I attempted to bash her in the face.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/31/2010, 2:31 pm

I gasped in surprise, a burst of pain thwacking me full on in the face. "Afi!" I shrieked, hands clasped over my nose in attempt to stop the ache. Glaring at her coldly, I mumbled to myself, "just when my Botox was starting to kick in... Now I'll never look as youthful as Hyde."
My lips in a pout, I said to her, "that didn't answer my question." I folded my arms over my chest, eyebrows furrowed.

Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/31/2010, 2:33 pm

"Don't make me bash you again!" I hissed angrily. Of course, that just meant that I wasn't exactly willing to reply at the time being. Mainly because I myself, didn't truly know the answer to Mo's question.

[[Harhar.. gotta go play Diablo II. See ya, Bishibosh! ^,^]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/31/2010, 2:36 pm

"So stubborn..." I grumbled, "why can't you guys just admit you're in love, like Hyde and I did?" I pulled him up into a squeeze, constricting my arms around him so that he couldn't hit me.

(See ya, Buttercup! ^u^)
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/31/2010, 3:11 pm

[[-_-
Quick reply.
DII Battle.net connection problems. Gyah. >,>]]

"In love?!" I exclaimed. I can't tell just how many times I was confused at this very day. So I cast Hyro a glance, and sighed. "Not sure about his side of this story, but I believe that just sums up my awkward behavior, Mo." I replied as I then focused my attention to her.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/31/2010, 3:28 pm

I gasped, dropping Hyde to the floor and strangling the Shinigami Queen in a hug, instead. "Afi's in looooove!" I squealed giddily, "I knew it! I knew it! I'm so proud of you!"
I was grinning so widely my lip nearly cracked in half.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/31/2010, 3:39 pm

[[Poor Hyde. xD
How old is he anyway, again?
Like.. 50 someodd? xDDD]]

I tried to struggled out of her grasp, not too pleased with having admitted it in front of Hyro. Right now all I wanted to do, was run away and hide for eternity. I expected the worse reaction from him, possible.

[[Let's stop for now. So Hyro can reply next time he's online [either tomorrow, or Monday. XPPP]]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/31/2010, 3:46 pm

(Oh, gosh no! That's as old as my parents! Hyde's only 41. :3)

I snickered devilishly, pleased with myself. I was glad to have finally got her to admit her feelings.

(Mkay! I have to go in 15, anyway.)
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/31/2010, 3:55 pm

[[xD
Still.
He's 41.
You're 14.
xD]]

I couldn't dare look back at Hyro anymore, but I somehow did anyway. I managed to slip out of Mo's grasp and stand in front of Hyro. "I'm sorry," I mumbled, glancing down in shame.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/31/2010, 3:59 pm

(15, actually. >_>)
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/31/2010, 4:44 pm

[[-cough- Happy birthday who-knows-how-late -cough-
xD]]

[[Haha, I wonder how many other people are stalking this RP.
Whoever is, PM me, or post here. xDD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/31/2010, 8:26 pm

(*exits stalker mode* -_- Dang it you caught me. Razz)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/31/2010, 8:26 pm

[[FOR JESSI;
Just continue from that post.
I'll have it also "paused" for Hyro. So he can reply to that same post whenever he can. The you and me RPing is just to pass time. :p]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/31/2010, 8:28 pm

I sighed and put a hand on Mia's shoulder. "Mia honey, It's fine," I told her.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next