The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

+5
Akeria
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Arianna
lauren
Malicious Nightmares
9 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Who should The Grim Reaper fall in love with? >:D

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Left1039%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Right10 39% 
[ 12 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Left100%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Left1013%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Right10 13% 
[ 4 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Left1010%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Right10 10% 
[ 3 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/7/2010, 8:57 pm

"But I can tell you that he's waiting on me someplace." I winked at her and slightly blushed.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 19 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 8:59 pm

"Of course." I nodded, or at least by as much as I could, considering I was still being held closely to the Grim Reaper. "Jessi.." I began, casting a slight glance in her direction. "Can you really see me?"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/7/2010, 9:22 pm

I smiled and chuckled. "Of course I can."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 9:30 pm

"But... how? I don't recall Ave having let anyone touch the Death Note..."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/7/2010, 9:41 pm

I frowned and shrugged. "Not sure."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 9:57 pm

"And... Hyro was capable of killing me. But there's only one way to kill a Shinigami..." I began to trail off in my own words, highly confused by this point. And all these false statements and such, they all were leading to one, simple and annoying answer. "Am I really a Shinigami..?" Saying so was just a little too hard on me.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/7/2010, 11:46 pm

My eyes widened. "Of course you are!!!"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 11:53 pm

"But... I have no more Shinigami wings, Hyro can easily kill me, I barely feel like a Shinigami.. and to make matters worse, I'm suppose to be the Queen? Is this some kind of joke? Just look at me! I'm as human as it gets, now!!" I exclaimed, breaking into tears again. "And all I can do is live under emotion."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/8/2010, 12:13 am

I sighed. "Mia, don't worry about it. You're still a shinigami. We'll get this sorted out."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/8/2010, 12:19 am

I growled, pulling away from Hyro and glaring at Jessi. "Do you really think so?" I hissed, unsheathing one of my simple non-special knives. "If I bleed, we can easily conclude that I'm no Shinigami anymore. If I don't bleed, I'll be fine." Ignoring any protests they'd dare to make, I took the knife and carefully cut my wrist with it. Then and there, I easily began to bleed. I burst into tears again suddenly, dropping to my knees, dropping my knife.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/8/2010, 12:25 am

"Mia!" I gasped. I ran forward and caught her before she could fall completely to the ground.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/8/2010, 12:32 am

"I'm human..." I cried, glancing down at myself with tear-filled eyes. "I'm freaking human! But how..? It's impossible to suddenly go from a Shinigami to an average human, right?" I was so confused by this point, I had nothing left to say.

[[I sorta wish Nat-Buddy were here right now, and her charrie were still alive. :ppp
And then if Hyro were on, it'd help to.
Hyro n' Nat-Buddy also play a big part in this RP, along with you, Jessi. Razz
Hard to keep up this RP without them. Vlehhhhh. :pp]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/8/2010, 8:45 pm

I was watching all the comotion from the sky and I couldn't beleive it! Could this have been my fault? I was just trying to HELP! How could this have happened? I then shapeshifted into my thinking form. A pheonix. The most intelligent of all creatures. Suddenly I felt myself decsending from the sky. And in the blink of an eye, I found myself back in the land of the living! How... How could this be? I felt an odd emptiness inside of me...." Of course! " I shouted. " My soul is trapped inside of my original form.... Wich I left in paradise! While in the land of the living I cannot die now! I have no soul! So I sensed Mia, Jessi and Hyro and flew of to see them.... Hopefully they will know who I am....
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/8/2010, 8:56 pm

[[I can't freaking reply. Being yelled at again.
UGH [insert my streak of curses that I'd willingly add]
I WANNA FREAKING REPLY BEFORE I GO BACK ON DII, DAD. UGGGGHHHH.
-_-]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/8/2010, 9:00 pm

[[ Wow blacka-blacka, it's okay. We have time. And btw if it makes you feel better, my mom yells at me ALL THE TIME DX, :'-( ]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/8/2010, 9:04 pm

[[I'll take your mom anyday.
She's better than my dad.
But I still like my mom. xD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/8/2010, 9:09 pm

[[ well I <3 my mom but if you think your dad is more " screamy " well then thats your opinion...;p]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/8/2010, 9:12 pm

[[YES HE'S VERY "SCREAMY". TT-TT]]
[[I can't do this RP anymore. I just can't flippin' do it.
Can't flippin' speak to Hyro anymore.
Uggh.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/8/2010, 9:19 pm

[[ Mia please... Don't let your dad stop you from replying to this RP! Okay so he ticks you off for a night, you can continue tomorrow if you like. When your dad isn't home. Don't let his screaming controle what you want to write in this RP! Whithout you the RP will be done! Im sure that Jessi and Hyro dont want that! I don't want that either!!]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/8/2010, 9:32 pm

(*agrees with Nat

(Mia, atleast you have a dad. Sad)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/8/2010, 9:34 pm

[[It's not him.
Reads the flippin' texts I sent you, and stay quiet 'bout them.]]

[[Aw.. Jessi.. D: *hugs*]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/8/2010, 9:51 pm

[[I'm going to get this closed now.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/8/2010, 10:27 pm

[[ im mad at you im sad at you im everything at you
**Manic drive gets mad and loses control.... **
im SERIOUSLY mad...]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/8/2010, 10:32 pm

[[I know. You've spat it all out in the text.
Don't need to freaking ruin me here, too]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19