The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

+5
Akeria
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Arianna
lauren
Malicious Nightmares
9 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Who should The Grim Reaper fall in love with? >:D

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Left1039%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Right10 39% 
[ 12 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Left100%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Left1013%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Right10 13% 
[ 4 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Left1010%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Right10 10% 
[ 3 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/6/2010, 3:40 pm

I kept myself close against him, smiling brilliantly. "Don't let go," I murmured quietly to him.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 18 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Hyro201 8/6/2010, 5:02 pm

"No worries" I said smiling just as much. "I will never let you go." To my surprise I meant it. The thought seemed strange. The Grim reaper actully in love the Dead would get a kick out of this. I chuckled lightly as I held her close.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/6/2010, 5:07 pm

And the Shinigami Queen herself falling in love? It was just as weird to me as it was, seeing the Grim Reaper in love with.. me.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/6/2010, 5:13 pm

"So do you really" I blushed nad pulled up my hood. I almost wished that glamours didn't react with your emotions at that moment. "Do you really like me that way then?"
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/6/2010, 5:19 pm

I smiled and said "Aw," accidently ruining the moment. Then I realized something. "Mia! As long as Death doesn't try to make another move, you're safe!" I closed my eyes and smiled widely. "The only other way that a shinigami can die is by falling in love with a human! And Hyro's anything but one!"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/6/2010, 5:58 pm

[[Why is everyone writing Nad instead of And, now? Is there some kind of new "Twig Trend" that I'm not aware of? ._.]]

I laughed lightly, pushing back his hood with that same smile. "Of course I do," I murmured, lightly laying my head on his chest, with a content sigh. "Yes, Jessi. By falling in love with a human and using my death note to expand their life by saving them from Death." I replied, closing my eyes, still smiling. "But who is to say that I still have my death note with me?"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/7/2010, 5:59 pm

I blinked, surprised. "Yo-you don't have your Death Note with you?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 6:06 pm

"Even as Shinigami Queen, I'm only permitted to carrying one weapon at a time." I began, explaining the bitter and cold-hearted truth of my life-long story. "Knowing me, I'd rather keep my knives with my most of the time. But y'know.. it'd be nice to see my death note.. but then again. Realize that I've dropped my death note. Ave picked it up. Although I'm Queen, I still am Ave's Shinigami, considering she picked it up."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/7/2010, 6:19 pm

I sighed, reliefed. "Alright, if any human picked it up, I('m glad it was Ave of all people." I gave a half-smile.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 6:25 pm

[[I really don't do much as her Shinigami though.
Had Averette ever even used that Death Note? :p]]

"Agreed on that," I replied, still keeping myself in Hyro's arms, smiling lightly.

[[Trang-Oul's Avatar set for necro.. *-*
Dad got the armor in tradinggg. Keepin' it for me. xDD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/7/2010, 6:26 pm

I smiled at the two of them. "Ya know, you two actuakky do make a pretty cute couple."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 6:28 pm

"Something that no one expected to ever happen, though." I admitted. Truly, I never expected it to even happen, myself, either.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/7/2010, 6:30 pm

I nodded, chuckling. "You got that right."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 6:37 pm

"The two least likely to fall in love, end up with each other." I laughed quietly.

[[Eh. BRB. Hairwash. :ppp]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/7/2010, 6:51 pm

I laughed with her.

(WB -_- Oh, and I'll be slow since I'm watching Death Note.)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 6:54 pm

[[S'alright. I'm still here 'cause I'm the back-up carrier for my dad on DII. :p When he runs out of room, there I am. xD
BUT THE TRADE ROOM IS FULL. DD:
Ok. BRB for real now. xD]]

"Eeh, his arms are so comfortable." I murmured, grinning widely.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/7/2010, 6:57 pm

I rolled my eyes.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 7:08 pm

"What? I'm not allowed to say that?" I pouted slightly.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/7/2010, 7:09 pm

I smiled and started laughing. "You take everything too seriously, Mia."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 7:12 pm

I laughed lightly again. Seriously. What the heck is up with all these mood swings? I wondered, truly curious now.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/7/2010, 7:13 pm

I giggled. My tongue almost said something without my brain telling it to, but I quickly bit it, shutting it up.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 7:37 pm

[[I'M FINALLY BACK. -_-]]

"So, Jessi... where's Ian, anyway?"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 7:47 pm

[[Oh BBL. -,- Supper. :pp]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/7/2010, 7:53 pm

I blushed, looking down. "Um . . ." I looked up, chuckling. "I'm actually not at liberty to tell anyone, actually. Only Ian and I know where he is."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2010, 8:32 pm

"Ah, right then." and that's when it occured to me. How the heck could anyone even see me, right now? Weren't Shinigami only visible to those who touched the Death Note? Ave never really let anyone touch it, from what I can remember.

[[Sorry. Finally back.
Was distracted by my dad doing Diablo II trades. :pp
-wants Trang-Oul's set, while he wants Aldur's Watchtower-
*^*]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next