The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Geek's Definite Blog

Go down

The Geek's Definite Blog Empty The Geek's Definite Blog

I'm too tired to make my blog all pretty with different coding and fonts and sizes so I will just stick to making it my signature purple and going not much farther than that. I was hoping I could make this blog on the NEW Twig but as of server issues I will have to settle for here. Firstly, I have been digging around the net for some free, yet reliable and flexible blogging websites, but come up blank. If anyone by any chance happens to be reading this, please please please help me out here?

Now.. as for a life. I have been getting one, for once! I spend most of my life holed up in my room, a computer on my lap, fingers aching from the constant pattering of keys. But I have been attempting to actually get a life, while of course continuing to do blogs and stories and TWIG in the meantime. Well, I found I have pushed away a lot of my friends because of my love for writing, which made me rather depressed. So, I have quite a few things planned with friends and such lately.

SCHOOL! Wow so much has happened lately! My school is rather interesting.. my friends are rather odd.. and I love it of course! There is one problem at my school.. and I will put it as my very... stupid teacher did. (Unfortunately, and most truthfully, the adjective that fits her perfectly)

"The boys in my class are becoming teenagers, their hormones are going crazy, and Alyssa is the target."

Sigh. Yes, Most of the boys (With few exceptions) are.. attracted to me, to say the least. Including my (As of Thursday of last week) boyfriend Jake! Hmph.. I shall start at the beginning! Thursday after school Jake walked up to me. For a year we had been great friends, although I was practically dieing inside thanks to this huge crush I have on him. He is just so.. perfectly likeable!

At the beginning of the year I backed off and tried not to speak to him much. This is not, as you probably expect, because of a shy beginning and building up crush. It was, actually, because my good friend (At the time) Erin, had a major crush on him. Yes, I know I should change names around to protect my friend's identities but I know nobody I know goes to this website and if I tried changing the names I would just forget the assigned fake names so easily, it would become pointless.

Anyways, like I was saying. We also had a girl in the class named Hannah. Jake had a very big crush on her, as did most in the class. The typical tall, skinny, well proportioned blonde girl. Well, she moved to full homeschooling and then Jake started to subtly make his liking for me a tad more noticeable. It is about the end of this school year and he FINALLY asked me out! I was dancing around my room in excitement! (Hypothetically of course)

Because I cannot get it off my mind, I absolutely MUST go into detail about what happened! You see, with Jake, there are a few major things I like about him, and then everything else about him.. well.. of course I absolutely adore it! First, his eyes. Oh my my.. *drool* His eyes are gorgeous! They are a blue green color, and rather big too. They are.. beautiful! If that is or isn't a proper adjective for a male I do not care at this point!

His smile.. gosh I need a napkin! I can't stop drooling. (Insert playful tongue sticking out face here, because I do not like the emote on this site) His smile is so.. goofy.. and adorable.. and.. eep! Now.. one thing I need in a guy.. is a good sense of humor. And I SWEAR everything he says makes me smile, if not laugh all together! He is just.. hilarious!

Well, Thursday after school he asked me out. We have this joke around class, I don't even remember how it started, but we all say Jake is my "father" apparently. Well, he walked up to me, this huge smile on his face. He gave me a note, that said "To Daughter." On it. Before I could open it, he said "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" It was so.. awkward in the way he said it.. and CUTE AS HECK!

So, of course I said yes(: And we were both so happy after that! Of course, there is a problem, however. Nearly every guy in class apparently HAS to flirt with me, especially in front of him, and it really angers me. But, I try to let it slide, and tell them to knock it off. All of Tuesday at school was basically me and Jake hanging out, talking, and avoiding all other potentially dangerous(By this I mean flirtatious) guys.

Then, today. I found out Jake will be getting braces soon.. Slight bummer, I just hope it doesn't ruin his goofy, adorable smile(: Today, the highlight of my day was when I was excused from my class to use the restroom. Little did I know, soon after I left, Jake also excused him from class to go to the restroom. As I was walking back to class, he ran up behind my and whispered "Boo." in my ear in the cutest way ever!

I nearly screamed, because he scared me, and then we both laughed. We walked into class together, (him holding the door open like a gentleman<3) and apparently we were both smiling. When we sat down, Mallory, who sits at the desk between us, was turning red she was laughing so hard. I asked her what was up, and everyone was staring at me and Jake. Mallory asked us what we were doing!! I laughed so hard I couldn't breath.

Finally, I tried to put her joke to an end and insisted we did *nothing*. But she didn't believe me! Getting tired of the joke, I just rolled my eyes and said "Fine, we did it in the girl's restroom." Apparently, I said it a bit loud and everyone in class started laughing. Then, Jake went ALONG with it! He said "Yeah, it sure was nice." Then, I turned to Mallory and she was already spreading the rumor.

I should of known not to say something so stupid to someone who tells everyone false facts and insists she never lies. Well, I decided to tell her I was kidding. Again, she didn't believe me. So, I spoke to her again. "Let's put it this way, Mallory. I am a virgin!" And then all I hear in the background is Jake say, "For now."

So, that is about as interesting as my day got. For anyone who /actually/ read this, I thank you for taking the time(:

<3Lyssa
DeffGeek101
DeffGeek101
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Geek's Definite Blog :: Comments

shadowsowner888

Post 3/11/2011, 1:21 am by shadowsowner888

Jake sounds like a great guy. :3 But Mallory . . . XD Bleh, she really needs to get a life.

Back to top Go down

DeffGeek101

Post 3/11/2011, 1:40 am by DeffGeek101

lol ikr?

Back to top Go down

IDmangapasta

Post 3/11/2011, 1:42 am by IDmangapasta

I know a good blogging website! Blogspot.com! It's connected with Google, so if you have a google or gmail account you can sign in with that, or just make an account. It's a really nice site for blogging, and there aren't ads unless you choose for there to be. ^^

Back to top Go down

DeffGeek101

Post 3/11/2011, 2:27 am by DeffGeek101

Thank you soo much! I will deff check it out!

Back to top Go down

DeffGeek101

Post 3/11/2011, 3:11 am by DeffGeek101

I tried but it said I need to put my phone number in to activate my google account?

Back to top Go down

Sundara

Post 3/11/2011, 10:05 am by Sundara

Haha, for some reason, I really like this blog. xD It was almost like reading a good story in blog form... you should totally do that! Write a book in blog form. ^^

Back to top Go down

Orodruin

Post 3/11/2011, 11:56 am by Orodruin

Hahaha XD the tribulations of a teenaged girl's life.

Back to top Go down

IDmangapasta

Post 3/11/2011, 1:25 pm by IDmangapasta

DeffGeek101 wrote:I tried but it said I need to put my phone number in to activate my google account?
You should not have to. It asks but it should not be allowed to require. Just leave it blank and you should be fine. Smile

Back to top Go down

DeffGeek101

Post 3/11/2011, 5:08 pm by DeffGeek101

Sundara: Haha thanks xD

Orodruin: Razz

IDmangapasta: No, I tried but it said I need to fill it out

Back to top Go down

IDmangapasta

Post 3/11/2011, 6:22 pm by IDmangapasta

Meh. That doesn't sound right. I dunno what to tell you then, since giving the Internet your phone number is unsafe.

Back to top Go down

IDmangapasta

Post 3/11/2011, 6:25 pm by IDmangapasta

I don't see it asking for the phone number here.
https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blogger.com%2Floginz%3Fd%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.blogger.com%252Fhome%26a%3DADD_SERVICE_FLAG&service=blogger&skipvpage=true&ltmpl=start&naui=8
Here I clicked to make an account, is this the form you were using?

Back to top Go down

DeffGeek101

Post 3/11/2011, 6:48 pm by DeffGeek101

Yes, but once I fill it all out it sends me to a Google Accounts Verification page where it asks for my phone number so it can either send me a voice message or text to verify my account.

Back to top Go down

IDmangapasta

Post 3/11/2011, 6:55 pm by IDmangapasta

*makes confused face*
wow, I'm sorry then. That's really weird. Sorry for all that trouble.

Back to top Go down

IDmangapasta

Post 3/11/2011, 7:12 pm by IDmangapasta

WAIT- I figured out a way to get around it.
Go to gmail.com, make a google account from there, and then sign into blogger.com/ blogspot.com with that google account. ^^
No phone numbers, I just made a new account to make sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down