The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

+2
PugsRock
shadowsowner888
6 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/19/2009, 11:02 am

Yesterday was awesome. Very Happy 8/18 - two eights! Woot! Eight is my favorite number, in case you couldn’t tell. x3 I like it because of the way you write it - it’s so swirly, smooth, and connected. cheesy

I had a headache yesterday. xP It wasn’t a bad one (like Casey’s Very Happy), or maybe it was and I couldn’t tell. I have a pretty high pain toleration. So anyway, I used that as a good excuse to let me stay home from the pool, and not make dinner either. Very Happy I wasn’t on the computer the whole time; I took a nap first. xD But when I got up it didn’t hurt anymore, so that’s when I came on again.

Besides the computer, I didn’t do much else but play Mario Kart. rolleyes The first four games were awesome, cus I voted to do Delphino Pier (I was battling), and each of those first four times it landed on me. x3 I luff DP. It was suckish at first, though. Cus there were these people that hacked the game, so they kept getting spiny shells. xP Literally every five seconds we’d get one. So, I quit and came back to get into a new group of people.

But later on, my baby sister came and turned the game off. Dx I’d had 5496 points or so, but when I turned the game back on, it was down to 5250. xP I seriously hate my sister. It’s so not fair how if you quit you’ll lose! You should just get taken out of the game without losing points. Sometimes there’s a good reason you have to get off! Evil or Very Mad

I got it back to 5300 at least, though. xD Which is encouraging, cus that means I can still play it well enough to get back to 5500.

So, well, Nick has a concert. Sad So he can’t be here right now. Buuut . . . cheesy We’ve got this guy! *pulls out lifesize cardboard cutout of Nick*

Cardboard Cutout - *silence*

Hi Cardboard Cutout! Very Happy

So, you’re gonna stand in for Nick right now, Cardboard Cutout. Okay? Smile

Dx This thing sucks! I hate you, Cardboard Cutout.

*throws Cardboard Cutout in trash*

Sad *sigh* I miss Nick.

Let’s . . . um . . . talk about happy. nod Happy is my puppy, Angel. She was looking so cute earlier! Very Happy She was just laying there, and her forepaws were crossed. So I rewarded her with a piece of cheese.

But then she got meany. Dx So I had to punish her by saying, “You’re going to take a BATH!”

Then after a few minutes I hugged her and told her it was okay. rolleyes

Lol, I go through this every time she growls at anyone. xD Apparently she didn’t like that I was standing so close to her when she ate the cheese. But she wasn’t even eating it! Seriously! It was just sitting there in front of her while she went, “GRRRRRR.”

Then she ate it after I threatened her. xD

I don’t abuse my dog, peoples!! I just need to make sure she behaves herself, so she doesn’t do that to the baby and attack her or something. xD

Then I also had this nice dream. Very Happy There was this party/gathering thing where a bunch of people came, and it was supposed to be my grandparents' house, although the setting was totally fictional. xD Meaning I'd never seen it before. So I met . . . *meep* ROBERT PATTINSON. Very Happy And so we were like hanging out. I think he was supposed to be like sixteen in my dream, but anyway, I like had a crush on him the whole time, and he started crushing on me, too . . . x3 I think he was a vampire, too. Lawl. Then when his mom showed up to bring him home for some reason, we like both hid cus we didn't want to say goodbye to each other. Then when I had to leave, I asked for his autograph. xD

Dx Then I woke up. I hate when that happens! Dreams are so stinking awesome, but they're never real. *sigh*

Anywho. Very Happy Here’s the new seven things!

Seven Things to Do in the Rain
1. Cry. You don’t know how good it feels. x3
2. Dance. Seriously, it’s fun! Very Happy Especially if you go barefoot. Then you get all wet!!
3. Make out with your guy. Not that I’ve ever done it for real, but I have with Nick! rolleyes
4. Write. If you find a nice little place to sit outside, where you won’t get wet, you can. x3 I’ve never tried it, but I bet it’d be nice.
5. Sing. Cus, seriously. Very Happy Who’s gonna be outside to listen?
6. Swim. Lawl, if you’re at the pool when it rains, sometimes the lifeguards let you have some fun. rolleyes As long as there’s no lightning. It’s so awesome!
7. All of the above. xD Swim around while singing and dancing, and . . . ooh. Maybe that won’t work so well. Um. xD Well, let me know if you ever manage it!

So, for those of you who read all that, here’s a Spiny Shell for ya! Very Happy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! SpinyShell

And now for our playlist. x3 No Handlebars because I like using the bikes in MK, and Who Let the Dogs Out cus my dog chased our neighbor for a second. Then she came back inside. xD

Thanks for reading! cheesy

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 8/19/2009, 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by PugsRock 8/19/2009, 11:06 am

I love the song No Handlebars! It's randomly cool.

xD Poor cardboard cutout.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/19/2009, 11:17 am

x3 Ikr?

xD Hey, he deserved it! It's rude to not listen to people!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/19/2009, 11:27 am

Oh, and I added my dream in above Seven Things. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/19/2009, 11:51 am

Oooh, cool Very Happy Nice seven things, though I'm pretty sure that #7 would be hard xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/19/2009, 11:58 am

Thanks! xD And no kidding.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/19/2009, 12:14 pm

Haha, awesome blog!! The part about your dog made me laugh. XP

I hate it when good dreams end, too. Especially when you meet awesome guys, and then you wake up and it's like another boring day of school. *sad face*
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/19/2009, 12:21 pm

xD Thanks Mo!

Sad I know, right?

Seriously, though, now that I think about it, my dream was messed up. xD That should've been Nick or Jamie, not Rpattz. I wasn't even thinking about him when I went to sleep!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/19/2009, 12:42 pm

That's so strange! Sometimes that happens to me too, though. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/19/2009, 11:19 pm

Once, I had a dream about you. You had a birthday party, and I came over, and it was awesome. You had a really neat house....LOL
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/20/2009, 12:14 am

i love the blog !Smile
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/20/2009, 9:41 am

Awesome. xD

Thanks, Brook. Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down