The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!]

+3
shadowsowner888
Arianna
Akeria
7 posters

Go down

Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] Empty Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!]

Post by Akeria 8/20/2009, 8:57 am

...I can't even think of what to write here.

o.O

I don't have writers block anymore. Very Happy

Last edited by Akeria on 9/13/2009, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] Empty Re: Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!]

Post by Arianna 8/20/2009, 9:00 am

Wow, that must be a lot of writers' block. Maybe write a small microfiction to get un-writers'-blocked. nod
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] Empty Re: Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!]

Post by Akeria 8/20/2009, 9:06 am

*Om Nom Nom*

So, basically... I have the WB. :O

Oh well. Razz I'll get over it.

AAANNNNNNNYYYYYWWWWAAAAAYYYY

I think that the best remedie? remedy? Yes, that one.

So I think the best remedy for Writers Block is "fast-text"

"But Siobhan Kathleen, what in the world is fast-text?"

I'll tell you, anonymous voice from no body, it's highly similar to what I'm doing now, random thoughts, all forced together into one massive random thought bubble, that usually goes somewhere.

For example o.O

I said at the beginning of this post *om nom nom*

Well, what do you think of when you first think of that?

Sharks, Crocs, anything really... So, I'm going to write a conversation between a Shark, A Crocodile, and Barney. Because dinosaurs say om nom nom too.

Shark-Man - "Would you care for a spot of tea?"
Croc-Man - "Oh I'd be delighted!" *British Accent*
Barney - ...
Shark-Man - "This tea is excuisite! How do you make it so strong, Barney?"
Barney - "Oh, well... you know... Love."
Croc-Man - *Stands up in a rage* "LOVE?!"
Barney - "Y...Yes?"
Shark-Man - "That's absurd my good friend! How very different! And what lovely tea it makes."
Croc-Man - "You can't seriously be thinking of taking sides with this great purple bafoon, could you now?"
Barney - "Hey! I'm not a baboon!"
Croc-Man - "I said bafoon you idiot! Not baboon!"
Shark-Man - "Yes, Barney. Why would Croc-Man call you a balloon? You look nothing like a balloon..."
Barney - "Beats me..."
Shark-Man - *Turns to Croc-Man who is still standing* "Does this mean you're not having tea?"
Croc-Man - "On the contrary, I would love some more." *Sits back down*
Barney - "Cheers, mates!"
*Glasses clink*

Very Happy That was fun. I'm going to go check out some other theads though... but I really enjoyed that.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/20/2009, 9:20 am

hysterical Haha, that was a nice story, Keri. You should put it in a thread!

Anywho, I recommend listening to inspirational songs, too. Very Happy Like, stuff with a good tune and good plot.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] 1312Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] 2412Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] 3349Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] 3548Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/20/2009, 9:24 am

Haha, nice story lol!
Very nice microfiction. Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/20/2009, 9:26 am

They're fun to do. I may do another one later, and I have a feeling that this will develop into a "Tea-Time" Short series thing. Very Happy
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/20/2009, 9:48 am

That was insane. . .
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/20/2009, 9:51 am

I have a guide on Writer's Block; maybe it'll be helpful.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/20/2009, 12:38 pm

Thanks?

Awesome! I'll check it out. Very Happy
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/20/2009, 4:46 pm

i would say just take a break from the computer
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/20/2009, 6:44 pm

I mean, Barney? That was awesome.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/20/2009, 9:23 pm

Yeah, Barney's pretty snazzy.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/21/2009, 12:30 am

yeaah i am sure it will be better Smile
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/21/2009, 2:41 pm

It will eventually, but until that time, I think I'll stick to blogging. Very Happy
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/21/2009, 10:04 pm

yeah bloggin is a good idea
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/21/2009, 10:16 pm

I CONQUERED MY WRITERS BLOCK!

*cough cough*

I wrote two chapters on Candlewood today. Very Happy
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/21/2009, 10:19 pm

Congrats! Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] Siggy
Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] SiggyAkeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] Siggy
Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] SiggyAkeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/22/2009, 7:12 am

Schmankies. Very Happy
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/22/2009, 10:56 am

LOL, new word?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Akeria Doesn't Have Writer's Block At The Moment [Check out my story! Diary of the Middle Sister!] Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/22/2009, 3:22 pm

Yes sir! I love it! It's like thankies... with an accent... o.O Schmankies. Very Happy
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/22/2009, 3:37 pm

What accent? LOL
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/24/2009, 12:35 pm

Idk... The Schmankies accent... o.O
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down