The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General's Journal for August 24

5 posters

Go down

The General's Journal for August 24 Empty The General's Journal for August 24

Post by iGrievous 8/24/2009, 2:57 pm

Hi, people! I'm kind of bored right now, but I might hang out with my friend later.

I'm kind of excited, because my mom is probably gonna let my brother get Bionicles™️ for his birthday, and we haven't been allowed to get them in a long time.

If you're confused, Bionicles™️ are a product of the LEGO®️ company, and they're like robot-ish things. We weren't allowed to get them 'cause of elemental powers and stuff, but the new ones don't have powers, and I've missed out in getting a lot, so I'm really excited that I might convince my mom to let us get them again.

I'll wonder what you'll say if we meet,
In band one day years from now.
Maybe you'll need time to set up, (her instruments, just so you know)
Oh, but I won't need anytime at all.
Now the band is really social,
Cause we're talking before it begins.

That was a very random take on Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere by the Monkees

So, how was your day?

A week 'till September, I think. I can't wait!

So, I need to tell a girl I like her [slightly] but I need more ideas how, if I'm gonna set up a poll. Please, take a bit of time to think of something, at least for a story? I promise rep! (Not in a bribe, but just 'cause I should anyway.)

Here are the current ideas:

1- Shad' asks the girl who her second choice of crush is, and if the girl tells Shad', then she'll tell me but not who it is. Then I get to go to the girl, and make a deal with her. I tell her another girl I like, if she tells me who her second choice is. If she agrees, I tell her I like her, and if she won't tell me who her second choice is, Shad'll blurt it out.

2- I gather our little club together, and say, "Okay, so I like someone new. . . Don't tell her, but I like _______", and of course, this girl is in our little club.

3- I ask her what kind of way she'd like a guy to tell her he likes her. If she tells me how, I either repeat it there, or later.

Thanks if you post an idea, and thanks to Pugs for number 3. Live long and prosper.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

The General's Journal for August 24 Empty Re: The General's Journal for August 24

Post by Jinx 8/24/2009, 3:02 pm

The monkees!
Awesome!
XD Nice blog.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

The General's Journal for August 24 Empty Re: The General's Journal for August 24

Post by Komoda 8/24/2009, 3:03 pm

You could leave her a cute little note in her band music saying that you like her and put at the bottom "Guess who this is". nod Or you could sign it and tell her to come up to you when she gets it... Either way works.

Nice blog! Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 8/24/2009, 4:26 pm

...Or you could just tell her. That's what I always do. I just guide the person to the subject, and then say it casually like.

"Who do you like? Come on... tell me" *listen* *they ask you* "Oh, I don't want to tell" *they beg* "Well... it's you." *omg*

Like that.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/24/2009, 4:52 pm

I dunno, that's not interesting enough, and I wanna make it seem like I'm completely open to telling, (Or even, trying to tell.)

I like yours, Mo, but that doesn't sound too easy, she's with her music during like all of band, but we developed a couple ideas. . .
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/24/2009, 4:57 pm

Hmm... Well, you could always find another place to put the note. Out of all of the ones listed though, I still like Pugs' idea the best.

Wait... Does she take off her shoes? 'Cause you could stick it in her shoe!! XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/24/2009, 5:04 pm

Wow. . . I don't think she does.

I could. . . put it in her saxophone, but then, she'd probably find out something was jammed in there during band, and take it out, then people would see, and everyone would find out, and be all weird, I bet.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/24/2009, 5:07 pm

Actually, it'd be likely she'd only realize it when she was cleaning her instrument. We stick things in our saxes all of the time and it doesn't really do anything, unless it's really in deep.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/25/2009, 9:52 am

Lawl, I like Mo's ideas too now. xD Especially the sticking a note in her sax, although she'd so notice if you did. Haha, reminds me of how she used to put candy in there when she was in the parades as a kid and didn't have to play . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The General's Journal for August 24 1312The General's Journal for August 24 2412The General's Journal for August 24 3349The General's Journal for August 24 3548The General's Journal for August 24 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/25/2009, 12:36 pm

Lol, you could stick it in there when it's in the case! One time my friend stuck some joke book in my case when I didn't notice... It was so weird. So I gave it to one of the trumpets and he threw it on the floor. nod

Haha, we ALWAYS eat candy in band! It's the best!! Especially when we offer it to random kids and they look at us like we're weirdies.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/25/2009, 12:49 pm

hysterical Nice.

xD Niiiice. Our director would kill us if we did. Cus she told us one time about this guy that kept eating candy before playing, and so one day his trumpet wasn't making any noise. So they took it in, and they cleaned it . . . there was a ton of green gunk inside from his sugary spit. 0.0
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The General's Journal for August 24 1312The General's Journal for August 24 2412The General's Journal for August 24 3349The General's Journal for August 24 3548The General's Journal for August 24 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/25/2009, 2:07 pm

Lol, we were told that, too. But our band teacher's pretty laid back... I don't know about what the new one will be like. I don't even know if I'm registered. -.-
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down