The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night

5 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night - Page 15 Empty Re: Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night

Post by Noah the Flood 9/1/2009, 7:33 pm

"Alright. I'll count, you go hide" He smiled, covering his eyes and begining to count
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night - Page 15 Empty Re: Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night

Post by Akeria 9/1/2009, 7:37 pm

"Alright, Charlie it is. Now I know your name, but that still doesn't explain who you are. For example, are you part of the Cirque?" He asked, toying with her almost.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 9/1/2009, 7:39 pm

Coraline grinned, nodding quickly. "Okie dokie!" She chirped, covering her mouth and giggling, she skipped off, hiding behind a nearby tree.

~*~

Charlotte's eyebrow raised. So, this one didn't know who she was. Most people at the Cirque did-- that is why she spends most of her days alone. "Yes, I am." She replied, nodding slowly.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night - Page 15 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/1/2009, 7:40 pm

He finally finished counting and looked around, trying to find the little girl.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 9/1/2009, 7:43 pm

[WB, snakey. xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 9/1/2009, 7:45 pm

"Hmmm. Then maybe I can guess your show nickname? I have one of the fliers." He took a folded piece of paper out of his pocked. "Let's see... Oh, they're going to have to revise this, Nova's not on here..." He said, more to himself than to Charlie. "Are you... The Screamer?"
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 9/1/2009, 7:47 pm

Charlotte smiled slightly, amused. She shook her head, arms crossed slightly. She was leaning against a nearby tree, and she stuck her hands in her pockets. "Nope." She replied, "That's Sally. Try again."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 9/1/2009, 8:00 pm

"Hmmm..." Jake pondered. "You're obviously not Skye or Carrie-Ann, unless you've suddenly become a shape-shifter. You're not Kitten, because you don't have a tail, nor are you Lion Girl, because... you don't look like her. You look like more of a mind-trick person... Hmmm... Mindfreak, maybe?"
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 9/1/2009, 8:05 pm

Charlotte hid her laugh by coughing quietly into her hand. It was actually very convincing. She looked up, flipping her choppy bangs out of her eyes, only to have them fall back again. She nodded her head to the flier again, "Close, but no dice."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 9/1/2009, 8:07 pm

"Drat. Well, then quite obviously, you're Goosebumps." He added. He leaned against a tree opposite her. "So tell me, what's my worst fear?" Jake's eyes showed playfulness.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 9/1/2009, 8:10 pm

Charlotte nodded, "Ding ding ding, we have a winner!" She said, glad that he hadn't mistaken her for any of the other performers. She tilted her head when he asked this, and her eyes flashed. Usually when this happened, the person that she was looking at would see what their worst fear was.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 9/1/2009, 8:16 pm

Jake saw himself standing, perfectly fine, but then saw Skye, Carrie-Ann, and Chris, dead. He felt his body tense, and tears come into his eyes. Then he saw the killer, and he knew. The scene changed as Jake came to his senses. A line of sweat covered his forehead, and it took a few seconds before he could see clearly again. He twirled the drumstick against the tree, trying to calm himself down. It worked. He felt much better again. "Your talent is... strong." He said after a minute. He looked up at her, completely calm. "Mine is too."
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/1/2009, 8:20 pm

Akeria wrote:{xD It's fine.}

"Thank you, Hikaru." Skye said, sitting on the ground, pulling her sweatshirt over her knees and resting her chin on them as she put up her hood. "Have you been here long? You seemed to be accustomed to the lifestyle." She commented, puling at her necklace.

(OK , Back. xD)

"Welcome." Hikaru said, as he sat down next to her, his cup warming his hands to the touch. "Mm, Awhile. I don't really remember.." He said and laughed quietly. "Well, I like warmer climates..." He smiled.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 9/1/2009, 8:25 pm

"I don't know how you could like a climate like this..." She said, sipping the warm drink, and feeling it's molten goodness travel down her throat to warm her stomach. "Well, my band has only been here a month or two... It's strange here, being on the run. I mean... It's just different. Not what I was expecting."
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 9/1/2009, 8:26 pm

Charlotte tilted her head at his reaction, "Sorry." She apologized, nodding once. She raised an eyebrow slightly, "Thanks." She said, "What's your power?" She asked him curiously.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/1/2009, 8:29 pm

Hikaru shrugged and also sipped his drink. "Oh, Your in a band?" He said as he looked at her and smiled. "That's cool,, what do you play?" He nodded slightly. "I know how you feel about that, the first few weeks is really strange, but then everything usually settles down."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 9/1/2009, 8:37 pm

Webkinz Luver 101 wrote:Charlotte tilted her head at his reaction, "Sorry." She apologized, nodding once. She raised an eyebrow slightly, "Thanks." She said, "What's your power?" She asked him curiously.

"Don't worry about it. I'm a mood regulator. I use music to change people's moods, including my own." He said. "My band, Nova, we all do it."

Miss_Alice wrote:Hikaru shrugged and also sipped his drink. "Oh, Your in a band?" He said as he looked at her and smiled. "That's cool,, what do you play?" He nodded slightly. "I know how you feel about that, the first few weeks is really strange, but then everything usually settles down."

"I hope so... People are looking at me funny. She thought to the tall ballerina, Akeria, who had looked at her. "I play the guitar." She said. "I love it. It's like, a way to release tension, or anything I'm feeling. I have to be careful though... sometimes I tend to make other people angry when releasing stress... Mood regulation can be a bit difficult."
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/1/2009, 8:40 pm

Hikaru nodded. "You play guitar? That's really-" He paused. "You can control peoples moods? Wow..." He said as his dark eyes sparkled slightly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 9/1/2009, 8:45 pm

"Yeah, but don't worry. I'm not controlling yours right now. I can only do it with music, that's how it works." She shrugged. "It'd be cooler if I could just do it."
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/1/2009, 8:57 pm

Hikaru nodded. "It's still pretty cool." He said with a slight smile. "Soo...." He said as he drank more of his hot chocolate.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 9/1/2009, 9:13 pm

Skye took another sip of the drink too. "So..." She repeated. "I hate this part of the conversation..." She admitted. "I always end up saying something stupid."
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/1/2009, 9:19 pm

The Cirque is No Hoax
Name: Alec Indigo
Description: (Minus the lip ring Razz)
Cirque Du Freak- Into The Night - Page 15 M9vll4
Personality: Alec is a very judgemental boy, but once you get past the great stone wall he's built around himself he is a sweet, romantic and caring boy. He's really into drawing, and singing to, but he won't let anyone know that. He's a reader, and he reads alot of books.
Talent: With one simple glare, Alec can ignite something. And just a side thing, he can tell if someone is lying. its not really useful, or he doesn't think that anyway, so he doesn't tell anyone, unless they ask.
Show Nicknames: Combustion
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 9/1/2009, 9:27 pm

{Neat new charrie, Snakey!}
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 9/2/2009, 3:47 pm

[Yo dudes!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/2/2009, 4:22 pm

(YO WL!)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15