The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside!

+9
Spring_Blossom
<3--[Emily]--<<
Cheezdoodle23
kindro
Mandy-Love
lil_peanut7
Katiegirl97
B
Dark Fairytales
13 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! Empty Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside!

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/14/2010, 11:44 pm

Welcome, to Cirque De Freak!

Introduction
Welcome, to Cirque De Freak! My name is Shanayya, and I will be giving you a tour, if you don't mind. This is Cirque De Freak, obviously. You can call it Circus of the Freaks if you would like. Why is it called Circus of the Freaks, you ask? Because it is a Circus, obviously. We have a main camp where we are not aloud to leave, but we do performances as a circus once a month. Oh, you meant the Freaks part? Well, it turns out that we all have freaky talents. You wouldn't be able to guess most of them, as they are very odd. Like what? Well let's see, I'm a vampire for one thing. Oh, don't worry, I won't eat you... BOO! Haha, I can't believe you fell for that. Anyways, there is a girl with a monkey tail, and a guy with blue scales that cover his body. But, I really shouldn't be telling you this. Go find out for yourself.

ATTENTION MEMBERS! The circus opens up at 12:01 am on Sunday, the 25 of July Pacific Standard time! It closes at 11:59 pm on Tuesday the 27 of July Pacific Standard time! Between those time, your character may perform at the circus. When this happens, you may control the audience and your character's performance. In order to do a performance you MUST be RPing with somebody. Also, in order to watch someone else's performance you have to be RPing with them! Thank you!

Rules

DO NOT use any form of godmodding, by which means you cannot make your character all powerful, immortal, unable to die, beautiful and irresistable to anyone who sees them, and that sort of thing.
DO NOT Powerplay in any way whatsoever, by which means you cannot play as any characters whom belong to someone else, do any auto-hits, or make something happen to someone else's character without permission.
PLEASE do not ignore anybody. If someone says (Rp anyone) or something along the lines of searching for a roleplay partner, please reply with something. If you do not want to RP or for some reason cannot, do not leave them hanging. Simply tell them and move on.
PLEASE be nice to one another. If you start arguing with someone over OOC, please take it to Private Messaging or something. I do not want to clog up this RP with stupid arguing, alright? If you see two other people arguing, quote this rule and politely tell them to knock it off. If you feel like your roleplay is getting towards the argumentative side, talk to your partner about it please.
NO cussing please. Crap is the worst you can say. If you are unsure whether or not a word is aloud, just leave it alone okay? For worse things you want your character to say, just put *He/She swore* or something along those lines. Do not put *Beep* because we can easily see what you are hinting at, and that defeats the purpose.
DO NOT use God's name in vain please. If you are going to say H.E double hockey sticks, put *heck* please.
FOLLOW all of these rules and all of Shadow's rules.

Taken Freaks

This is a list of all the freaky things about the people here. You cannot use these ideas. If vampire is on the list, you can't make a vampire for example.

Snake Boy
Vampire
Turns into Spider
Monkey tail
Extremely Skinny
Flexibility
Part Wolf
Part Peacock
Fits through tight spaces
Hypnotize
Invisibility
Manipulation of natural things
Snakes for hair
Wings
Teleportation
Part Cat

Entrance Application

In order to join the Circus, please fill out a few questions so we can get you started.

What is your name?Character's First and last, middle optional
How old are you?Character's age, 12 to 24 please
What do you look like? Character's Description, at least two lines
How do you act? Character's Personality, likes, dislikes, fears
How freaky are you? Basically, How your character belongs in the freaky circus.
Anything else? Something else I should know about your character

List of Freaks

LeaderShanayya RosendaleDark Fairytales
FreakAkila MarenDark Fairytales
FreakRhan DeldyDark Fairytales
FreakTerry SpokeDark Fairytales
FreakBecca LeeB
FreakMaroon LuthB
FreakAlyssa HolsenKatiegirl97
FreakAndrew DevalKatiegirl
FreakShelly RemeyLil_peanut
FreakAlice RaniiMandy-Love
FreakKaleb FosterMandy-Love
FreakEvra VonKindro
FreakDelilah ClarkCheez
FreakAlejandro GarciaCheez
FreakZiva MichaelsSpring
FreakKeegan JonesSweettee

Last edited by Dark Fairytales on 7/18/2010, 7:59 pm; edited 20 times in total
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! DN41
Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! Empty Re: Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside!

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 1:38 am

My Characters

What is your name?Shanayya Rosendale
How old are you?20
What do you look like? Shanayya has long, wavy brown hair. Her brown eyes are large and interesting, her skin a bronze color. She is pretty slim, with curves that guys happen to like a lot.
How do you act? Shanayya obviously acts like a leader, because she is the leader of the circus. She makes the rules, and she can get you in trouble for it. She likes the color red for obvious reasons and isn't scared of much.
How freaky are you? Vampire
Anything else? Has a poisonous pet spider named Nyxii

What is your name?Akila Maren
How old are you?18
What do you look like? Akila has long black hair that elegantly flows down her shoulders to her waist. She has tan skin with a dark blue eye color which often reminds people of the deep sea. She has a very slim figure compact with small curves. She is very tall and her arms are wierdly long.
How do you act? Akila is overall pretty nice and friendly, and likes to show people what she calls "How she is Freaked up". But, she won't show you right away because she enjoys how people always try to guess. The only time you will probably ever see it when she hasn't told you about it yet is at the circus, when everyone has their own act.
How freaky are you? Akila can turn into a large spider, when she wants to. She has pretty good control over it and can turn the body parts she wants into a Spider part as well. As a spider she looks like a large, furry tarantula that is black with odd purple designs all over her body. She has long pincers and looks pretty horrific.
Anything else? Nope

What is your name?Rhan Deldy
How old are you?16
What do you look like? Rhan has short black hair that he keeps spiked with darkened skin and green eyes he color of seaweed. He is extremely skinny, so much that you can practically see his skeleton. No matter how much he eats he burns the calories in seconds, so he is practically always hungry.
How do you act? Rhan is pretty shy overall, afraid people will think him anorexic or something so he stays away from most people. He would always much rather be a vampire, and he constantly pesters Shanayya about such things. He is practically obsessed with them, and it is his dream to become one.
How freaky are you? His weight is basically his Freak, but it gets wierder. His stomach area completely caves in and he is so skinny there that you can see his spine.
Anything else? No (:

What is your name?Terry Spoke
How old are you?17
What do you look like? Short scruffy brown hair and eyes with a muscular body. He often wears shorts and a T-shirt, but can clean up nicely.
How do you act? Terry is pretty nice, polite, and likes to have fun basically.
How freaky are you? Terry has a monkey tail.
Anything else? Nuh-Uh
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! DN41
Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! Cake
I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! Empty Re: Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside!

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 10:03 pm

You May Now Post!

Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 10:54 pm

What is your name? Becca Lee
How old are you? 13
What do you look like? Becca has this glossy and rich dark brown hair. But: get this, at the ends, are rainbows. Her eyes are rainbows also, along with her makeup and nails. Becca prefers to wear short hooded dresses with high heels or leotards.
How do you act? She is very moody in the mornings. She gradually builds up energy toward the evening and lets it all out by doing the most flexibility you've ever seen.
How freaky are you? For her Rainbow Eyes and hair, the most flexible body ever made possibly.
Anything else? Nope

B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 11:07 pm

(Accepted (: )
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 11:12 pm

[[Coolio. RP?]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 11:22 pm

(Sure, who should I use?)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 11:24 pm

[[Whoever you want to.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 11:27 pm

(I'll use Terry. you start?)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 11:29 pm

Becca tied the rubber band in her sleek ponytail, the rainbow ends sticking out in all directions. Her eyes were the same color as the ends of her hair-rainbow. Going into a backbend, she walked outside.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 11:37 pm

I was walking along, passing by tents that belonged to all the Freaks. As I walked along, I saw a girl who had... it seemed like rainbow colored hair at the ends. As I approached her, I realized her eyes matched her hair, along with her makeup and nails. I could instantly tell she was new, as I hadn't seen her around before. I walked up to her slowly. "Hey, you new?"
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 11:40 pm

I came up fast, not making a sound. Or losing any color in my face. "Yeah, why?"
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 11:44 pm

"Oh, just wondering. I haven't seen you around before." I explained, shifting my weight to my right foot instead of my left. "So, as my good friend Anita likes to say, how are you Freaked up?" I asked.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 11:53 pm

"Does that mean physced? Because I'm not a morning person. If it does, then sure." I replied, bending my arm a way it really shouldn't.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 11:57 pm

"I meant what is your freak? Like, why are you at this circus? Besides your odd taste for rainbows." I said with a smirk.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 11:59 pm

"Ain't my fault I was born with rainbow eyes. Flexibility. Wanna see?" I replied eagerly.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/16/2010, 12:04 am

"Sure." I replied with a shrug, awaiting her to show me how flexible she is.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/16/2010, 12:11 am

What is your name?Alyssa Kate Holten
How old are you? 15 almost 16
What do you look like? Alyssa has straight flowy bleach blonde hair that goes alittle pass her shoulder blades. It's layer making it look really thin which in her case is a good thing cause her hair sometimes frizes when it's not layered. She is a little short for her age and is over weight for reasons she doesn't usally like to talk about, lets just say she had problems when she turned 13. Alyssa is anormal skin color, she's tan but not really tan in away. She has charming aqua blue eyes that seem to go on forever. Oh and heres a catch, she's part wolf. She has fluffy dark blondeish wolf ears that match her hair slightly and she has a fluffy blonde tail and sharp canine teeth.
How do you act? Alyssa is a shy girl, she never believed she'd fit in anywhere till she came here. She likes talking to people once she gets to know them and loves to give advise. She is a loyal friend and is always looking for away to help friends. Shes adventerous and outgoing which really helps with the circus bizz. Besides that she at times can be stubborn but is naturally nice... at times. She likes Hanging around friends, meeting new people, seeing other peoples talents, and fitting in. She dislikes show offs and people who think there better then everyone else. She fears that she'll be kicked out someday-
How freaky are you? She's Half wolf. She's got ears, a tail, and sharp wolf canine teeth.
Anything else? Nope

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 7/16/2010, 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/16/2010, 12:39 am

What is your name? Shelly Remey
How old are you? 17
What do you look like? Shelly has beach blonde hair that falls to her mid back. It's layered neatly, and it curls inward slightly. Her skin is a light shade of tan. Shelly's eyes are a deep turquoise, and she has dark black eyelashes. Shelly is a bit short, but she has a curvy figure. She sounds average so far, but she has peacock feathers as a tail. The bright colorful feathers can be hidden or shown off, depending on her mood.
How do you act? Shelly is mostly, very shy. She doesn't talk to many people, unless you get on her good side. Shelly is a very kind hearted person. She doesn't enjoy doing shows, but it makes her feel like she belongs somewhere with other people like her. shelly is also a bit on the sensitive side, therefore her feelings can be hurt easily.
How freaky are you? well she's part peacock. i guess that's a bit 'freaky'.
Anything else? nope.
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/16/2010, 9:28 am

I twisted my arm in 5 circles. "Gross, eh?"
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/16/2010, 11:04 am

What is your name? Alice Ranii
How old are you? 21
What do you look like? Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! Ashleygreene1
How do you act? A very outgoing anf flirty kind of girl...
How freaky are you? Can make her body fit into unreasonably tight spaces...
Anything else? No
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/16/2010, 11:08 am

What is your name? Kaleb Foster
How old are you? 18
What do you look like? Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! Josh_hutcherson_1214846231
How do you act? A flirty guy that likes loud music and blonde girls... gets angry easily... and when he does, he freaks out...
How freaky are you? can hypnotize
Anything else? no
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/16/2010, 11:22 am

[[ Rp Mandy? Alyssa and Kaleb? ]]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/16/2010, 12:10 pm

(Sure...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/16/2010, 1:34 pm

[ Awesome, who starts?]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next