The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10

5 posters

Go down

Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 Empty Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10

Post by Miss_Alice 4/23/2010, 7:49 pm

Alice's Blog for 4/23/10

It is official.
I hate spring with a passion.
But let's start from the beginning, hai?

So, I might as well state that I am highly allergic in spring. Fresh cut grass, some spring flowers, ect, ect...

So, last night I was up sneezing until 12. Bleeeeh.
As I'm walking to school, I was sneezing too. But hey, it was nice out. {Rolling Eyes}
Nothing really special happened during S.S., Choir, Health, Lunch, or Math.
In Science we did a Protist Lab. It was cool seeing itty--bitty Euglena and the super fast Paramecium. nod My partner and I found it, (hah!) but I think we killed it because it didn't move and everyone else's did... O-o But when I saw a live one, it kept bumping into the food and it reminded me of myself going down the hallways trying to get to class. xD

Then, here's where my whole day went down the drain. For LA we're learning about poetry, and we had to go outside to write Haiku's... Sounds fun right?
NOT.
Five minutes outside and sitting in the overgrown grass, my allergies started acting up. {Because, I forgot to take my medication... Embarassed} Headache, stuffy nose, and I really couldn't talk correctly. Which reminds me, I acted like Fred there and said: "I NEED MY MEDICATION!!!" and my ex, Tony is all like "Yes you do." Then I was all like "[insert nasty comments made toward Tony here]!!
Aha. ^^'
So, I called my mom when we went back inside, because it was getting worse. So, in the end, I missed out on Japanese class. {*sobs* T^T} and ended up going to Walgreens to get new allergie medicine.

And now, I'm sitting at my desk, twenty minutes later, sniffling and still in agony. BAAAAH.

In other words--- I'm excited for this weekend, because:

I HAVE NO PLANS! cheesy *failfailfailfailfail*
*sniffle* I'll just be here, poking mushrooms while waiting for some'hing to do...

Okay, so, a happier note that just popped into my mind:
During LA, after calling my mom, we could present our Haiku's to everyone. I did mine. {Yeah: more happiness I guess,} When I stood up, Tony was all like: "Ew. The nerd's is going up," and he laughed and the sub was all like: "DISRESPECTFUL!" Which means Tony's name will be written down for our real LA teacher to read. In other notes, it means he's gonna get detention!! HAHAHAHAH! *sneezes* So, my haiku went like this:
"Five, Seven, Five again,
syllables in a haiku,
don't mess it up."
Ooh. xD

I shall go now, and be in agony awhile longer. BYEBYE.

~Alice.

P.S. I will end with a song that describes my day: "Freaky Friday" by Aqua.

Freaky... Friday! Things ain't going my way. Everything is going wrong, what the heck is going on?
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 Empty Re: Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10

Post by Avé 4/23/2010, 9:34 pm

That sucks about the allergies. D:

If you're happy that the guy got detention, then so am I. XD Your haiku is really cool, though. Smile
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 Empty Re: Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10

Post by Miss_Alice 4/23/2010, 9:37 pm

Yeah, but thanks Ave...

That's good! Very Happy And thank you, again. ^^
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/23/2010, 10:34 pm

Eh, I hate allergies. Razz But hey, it could be worse. Last fall, Noah in the play got sick, and he had two songs that he had to sing all by himself while he was coughing. nod So be grateful. xD

Bu I'm sowwy.*huggle*

[And I want you to reply. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 Siggy
Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 SiggyDark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 Siggy
Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 SiggyDark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/24/2010, 11:33 am

Aw, poor Onii~Sama. You missed Japanese.

DUDE! Albreckt had his wife, Sotomi, come in (yeah, she's from Japan) and stupid you-know-who was being a you-know-what. Not a baka, not a nube... THINK for a while. THINK.
Anyway, she was all: "So, do you guys speak in Japanese at home? Could you, like, show us some of what you guys say?"
Meanwhile, Mioko and I were texting under the desk saying, 'I wish someone would tell he to shut the freak up.' 'Yeah, all we need is some duct tape.'
And so, he agrees to it, and as he's walking out of the room, he says, "Yeah, I'll say some of the PG (PG!) things for you guys."
Mioko and I looked at each other with eyes the size of saucers.

Oh, and at the beginning, Justin was playing his trombone, and it was stuff like Smoke On Water and Axel F. It was really loud. I suppose I will make another blog about it.

Um, your haiku goes 6, 7, 4. Just so you know. Mine was:
Dead dandelions
With their wishing seeds all gone
Floating in the breeze.

And I used Apollo's:

Green grass breaks through snow
Artemis pleads for my help
I am so awesome.
;D

The reason I wasn't on last night is because I was watching Avatar.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 SiggyDark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 SiggyDark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 SiggyDark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 SiggyDark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/24/2010, 11:35 am

Ahhh, sorry your allergies are being so difficult. Razz I can see why you don't like spring.

Look on the bright side, though, you wrote an epic haiku! :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 1312Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 2412Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 3349Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 3548Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--4/23/10 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down