The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10

4 posters

Go down

Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10 Empty Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10

Post by Miss_Alice 5/5/2010, 3:39 pm

Alice's Blog for 5/5/10

It was a half day today, Hippie! Very Happy
But, the downfall to my WHOLE day.
The talent show results wasn't up today. Even though they told us it would be.

I will now express my anger with my keyboard.

fkl[hu HA[rwhguu[9trwq hjwiru ghrwaiopnt gywa trwt8uigyreihguiraeb r;jgrajfkl;sad jf[iorwhfipuawjfvwa khfvjors huw ghusapirgsapifhfsaudrfarrpbvisd afgfwi ofa gyuiafp gmirgierhg9u erotijhw[9 jghaeruiwehgi0rah gupreh9gfrjjegfregfnjrhfuw vgeraht8 ggjusae[rt eatwi[g reaugr gjr[g harweo g80[ea tbok;

So, today was pretty boring. If I knew the results weren't up today, I would have called sick because my allergies are getting worse. Bah.
Now, after a day of learning/doing absolutely nothing, I am sitting in front of my desk, with a cup-o-noodle.
Which I'm going to get another, because we didn't have lunch and I am starving.

~Alice the Malice.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10 Empty Re: Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10

Post by Avé 5/5/2010, 4:32 pm

lsgfdgjfhdfgydfgtyergfjhsgjkhklnmvmkncxjkzhkugrghjkhghdfajkghjkah

That was fun. ^^ Anyway, I'm sorry that the results weren't up today. D:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10 Empty Re: Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10

Post by Miss_Alice 5/5/2010, 4:33 pm

I know right? Very Happy Ah, thank you.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/5/2010, 5:06 pm

Oooh, that's no fun. Sorry 'bout your allergies. Razz

[Reply?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10 Siggy
Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10 SiggyDark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10 Siggy
Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10 SiggyDark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/6/2010, 10:38 pm

Dudes, they were up today, and SHE MADE IT!!!!
I will now express my joy with this keyboard.
GHSLDGHLUKGHDSKHFGDKSBKJAAHHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhIUFGHIUWERHGMOWIRHGOIGHIREUHGOUIMHGWIEUHR,FJ!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY ONII~SAMA!!! Very Happy
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Dark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10 SiggyDark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10 SiggyDark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10 SiggyDark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10 SiggyDark Wood Circus--›‹--Spreading Laughter Out to the Unknowing Crowd!--›‹--5/5/10 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down