The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th)

4 posters

Go down

Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th) Empty Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th)

Post by Komoda 8/28/2009, 7:12 pm

Hey guys! It's August 28th, my second day of highschool!!

Before you read this, you may want to know the defintions of two words.

Froshing=
What gets done to grade nines by grade twelves. It's a highschool tradition. They'll make the freshies do embarrassing things.

Paddled=
One of the most common forms of froshing. The grade twelves just whack a grade nine with a paddle.

Omg, school was SO much better today than it was yesterday.

We did a bit of work in class this time, but it wasn't all that bad. Art was boring as heck, though... Whatever.

Until I saw my friends though, I was in a terrible mood. I was telling my mom how life sucks and how I don't want to go to school, then she snapped at me saying how my life is great and that I have a lot of good things going for me... I didn't say anything, but I know that my life is better than a lot of people's... I was just meaning that life sucks in general. Like all we do is work all day every day for all our youth until we're too old to do something fun, anyway.

But on a lighter note...
XP Mallory, Binky and Niomi all got froshed.
Mallory's getting on my nerves, though. She asked me to go with her because it was the cool thing to do, but unlike her, I'm not that desperate to be popular. She thinks she's "all that" now because she got a unibrow drawn on her face and she did other embarrassing things in the mall...
Whatever, though. While she was doing that, I was having fun with my friends. We just like sat around and had lunch for a bit then Landon, Matt and I went prancing through the hallways.

XP It was super funny because Matt was racing me down the stairs, then Landon threw a backpack at him and Matt tripped and fell down. I was laughing like crazy.

After that, we hung out with my friend, Kaitlynn, and some grade tens. I knew all of them except for this one girl, and I didn't know the guy there, John, that well but I met him at Kaitlynn's party because her friend used to date him. Anyway, they were pretty nice to us... Considering we were n00bs and all. Sarah, one of the grade tens, said she wouldn't let anyone paddle me 'cause I looked pretty scared, apparently. XP Then John made a call to his friend in grade twelve and this friend of his is going to pick up Matt sometime next week and drive him to the mall where he'll paddle him. XP Landon might have to go too.

John started telling us about how our lives will be corrupted after high school. O.o Like, get into drugs and stuff... Because that's happened to all of them. Then some random grade twelve guy came with a cigarette. XP I'm not sure what was in it, but yeah. He was just smokin' away and like standing with the group.
Haha, then some awesome ninja guy came. He was like doing flips and stuff. XP Then John started talking about how the best threat to someone was to say that you were going to eat their first child... O.o

Also, apparently we'll get like ignored a lot as grade nines. But in grade ten, everything will be all good. Very Happy

What a strange day. I saw Alec a LOT today. I only saw Tyson like once, though... But still, he was like right beside me so whatever.

I'm starting to wonder something, too...
There's this guy in grade twelve that my sister says would be good for me. His name is James...
She showed me a picture of him in the yearbook. The problem is, I'm not sure which one is him in RL! There's this one guy with dark curly hair and glasses who's pretty cute, then there's this other guy with short dark hair who looks like the picture, too... O.o So confusing.

XP Anyway, that was my day. My teachers are pretty much all awesome, but so far I don't like Art or Science very much...

And now for a little snippet of some Hollywood Undead to close this up!

From The Natives:

It gets harder to see what people want me to be, its just me
being me I'm just Charlie Scene. I used to follow my dream to
play guitar and sing, now I rhyme over beats I take it seriously.
I used to flow with Gs it was a joke to me and I would never
forsee that I would be an MC. When I would skate the streets I
had a fake ID and carved my name in a tree back when it was J.T.
And now Undead will get props for the rest of our lifes, and
thats like getting a permanent high five. Cause people like our
tight rhymes and haters get a black eye, from 7 (actually 6 1/2)
crazy white guys. I'm just a guy in a band with a mic in my hand
who decided to rap and fell in love with his fans.

Charlie wuvs me? *.*
Yayyy!!!!

That's it! Byebye guys!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th) Empty Re: Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th)

Post by Akeria 8/29/2009, 1:44 pm

Yeah, I got froshed last year. Sucks, doesn't it? Wait until facebooks "Pick on a Freshie" day... that was the worst.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th) Empty Re: Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th)

Post by Komoda 8/29/2009, 3:05 pm

You got froshed? Aw, that sucks. I haven't heard of "Pick on a Freshie" day. XP Hopefully no one picks on me. Razz
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 8/29/2009, 3:21 pm

Yeah freshies!!
I'm a freshie too but I we don't frosh at our school... Then again it's a prat school so what do I want? xD
Wow, that's interesting!
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/29/2009, 4:50 pm

YAY FOR NINJAS! Very Happy Jamie can flip, too. x333 Nice blog!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th) 1312Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th) 2412Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th) 3349Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th) 3548Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/29/2009, 5:05 pm

Really? Awesome, Taylor! XP It's illegal to frosh where we live but they do it secretively. And thanks!

Haha, thanks! XP That kid was so cool. He looked like he was in grade nine, but apparently he's like in grade 12.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/29/2009, 5:27 pm

Whoa. o.0

Reminds me of Will. xD He looks like ten, but he's really fifteen, and he even works at Popeyes.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th) 1312Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th) 2412Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th) 3349Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th) 3548Mo + Highschool = Win! :3 (August 28th) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down