The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<<

4 posters

Go down

<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< Empty <3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<<

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/24/2010, 3:09 pm

Hey!

So, there's some mistakes I made a year ago when I went to a hotel with my friend last year. I just made an inappropriate prank phone call & the girl's mom lied about a bunch of stuff I did.

So, a year later, the girl's mom goes and tells all of my friend's moms about it. So now none of my friends mom's like me *sigh*. It was a year ago & now they all think I'm a really bad influence and stuff. It wasn't even that bad, but I can't believe that she's telling everyone and that she lied about a lot of stuff(me and the girl were never good friends, especially since she kissed her best friend's(also my best friend)'s boyfriend.

And OHMYGOD. I hate it. Now they don't even want me sleeping over at their houses and stuff, though I think they're lightening up on me. Luckily, Highschool's next year so I'll get to meet a lot more people(it's only two people whose moms hate me - my two best friends). And it's just really depressing to know that they hate you, especially when I really am a nice person and the opposite of a bad influence.

Only one month until summer and then everything will change... But a month might as well be a year to me. x.x *sigh* Anyone else looking forward to next year?
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< Empty Re: <3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<<

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/24/2010, 4:49 pm

I know how you feel. :/ Hope your summer improves, though!
There's a song called "High School Never Ends" by Bowling For Soup, and Alice and I have changed it to "Middle School Never Ends." It's accurate.
Hope your summer is good! X]
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< Siggy<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< Siggy<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< Siggy<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< Siggy<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< Empty Re: <3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<<

Post by Komoda 4/24/2010, 9:48 pm

Aw, I'm so sorry something like this happened. :/ I'm sure with time they'll understand that you're really a good person, though! You'll meet a lot of great people in high school as well, and it'll probably be best if you aren't tied down to anyone anyway, or else you'll end up with the same friends like I did. XD And don't worry, you'll be done your first year of high school before you know it... It goes so fast, man. It feels like just yesterday I was wishing for the same thing.

Very Happy And yes, I am looking forward to next year. XP Then I won't be a grade nine n00b.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/25/2010, 6:09 pm

Aw, Em, that sucks. :/ Sure, maybe you made a mistake, but it definitely wasn't right of that girl's mom to tell everyone else. >.> What business of hers is it, anyway? I'm sure things will calm down soon, though. ^^ Don't worry. Just be the best person you can be and if others can't appreciate you for it, they aren't worth your time.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< 1312<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< 2412<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< 3349<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< 3548<3--[I CAN'T wait until Highschool]--<< 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down