The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time?

4 posters

Go down

&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? Empty && Is it worth the wait, all this killing time?

Post by EmmaRosa 6/29/2010, 3:16 pm

&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? Vintage
When rivers turn to roads, and lovers become trends. This is where it ends.
2:17pm 3:12pm

Finally back from the beach.(: This would be considered my first 'official day', since yesterday was spent driving back the whole day. (Driving is fun but not for five hours straight. D:) Then that night, i went out with my bestie Hollie to see Toy Story 3. It's really cute. I suggest everyone and anyone to go see it. I was laughing and it was sad at one part but it has a happy ending, don't worry.

For those of you who may be wondering, the quote under the picture is lyrics from the song, "Hush" by Automatic Loveletter. It's not one of my all-time favorite songs, but the girl has a really good voice and it's a really sweet heartfelt song. :3
However, the recent song I'm obsessed with is by Florence and the Machine, called "Heavy In Your Arms". You should definitely check it out, here.

So, now for the update on my life, yes?

Uhm. I'll be spending this week at home. Probably reading up on photography and stuffs, like i've been wanting to do for a while now. I'm so lazy. Then swimming and working out, trying to get back on track after my extended vacation. :P

Then, on Friday or Saturday, depending on what happens Thursday. My mother, brother, bestie Hollie (whose basically a sister in the family) and I will be going to Pennsylvania. We basically go every summer for a week, normally around July 4th and we have been since I can remember. && this will be Hollie's 3rd year coming with us. We just visit family and go shopping in Pittsburgh, go to the drive-in movie theater because they have a big one up there. It's awesome. :3 We'll most likely be seeing The Last Airbender for my brother, then Eclipse if me and Hollie don't see it before. Then maybe Knight and Day or something?

I'm not really sure what else we'll be doing up there, I remember one year we drove into the Omish(sp?) Country and that's basically like a community of people who didn't advance with technology and the rest of America. So, they live like the pilgrims and stuff, farming and riding horse - carriages. That was a while ago though, more recently we just stayed in the Pittsburgh area. I remember with Hollie, we stayed up late and walked around the neighborhood, then covered the road in chalk.(: We also went to a big toy store in the middle of nowhere, and played with all of their toys, including having a rubber-band gun fight. We also went into Kataning, which is a really small town near an abandoned coal-mine. We did a tour in that coal-mine and that's where they filmed that 3-D horror movie called 'My Bloody Valentine', which I did see later on. If you're ever in that area in October, they do a haunted coal mine thing, where they let you wander down there and have to find your way out of the darkness and people are down there to freak you out. I would never do it, but maybe if you like that stuff.... :P

It's a lot of fun, and I'm going to try and get footage on my camera, since I haven't used it in so long and I feel bad because it was expensive. Plus, I've been in the mood and if I just carry it around with me, I'll be more tempted to use it. :P

Which brings me to my next topic... I've been trying to upload vlogs to post on here, instead of typing up a blog. I recorded it, formatted it and tried to upload it on video.yahoo but it just didn't work, even after two days of waiting. I would put it on Youtube, but I don't feel comfortable with that. There are some real creepers out there. :P
Soooo, It sucksss. But I'm going to try and keep messing with it and see if I can fix it.

Well, I believe I've covered basically everything about my life. If you read through all of that, iloveyouu and can't believe it because I'm lazy and would of stopped after the second paragraph. Before I leave you, along with a few questions at bottom because I'm lame, I wanted to mention.... Me && Kat(truckthewolf)'s Roleplay! :D

It's called Broadway&&72ndStreet and it's a canine roleplay, but their in NYC down in the streets and it's basically two packs, who are rivals, and they're basically mafia/gangs. I think it's pretty awesomeee and you should check it outt.(: The wolves can have piercings, odd colors and accessories so you can get really creative with it. We just opened it a few days ago, so it's not like you'll be joining before the plot really picks up and it's hard for you to get included. You know? You get to b there from the start.

*What movies are comming out before/around July 5-6th that you want to see? Or already have seen and it was good?
*What are you doing for July 4th?
*Ever been to Pennsylvania? (If so, ever been to the omish(sp?) country?)
*Do you like haunted houses? Wanna do the haunted Coal Mine?
*Want me to try and get a vlog(video-blog) on here?
*Did you check out that song? You should.
*Topics for next bloggggggg! Plz list idea here. :3

EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? Empty Re: && Is it worth the wait, all this killing time?

Post by Cyn431 6/29/2010, 5:47 pm

I feel special, 'cause I read the whole thing. x3

*What movies are comming out before/around July 5-6th that you want to see? Or already have seen and it was good? I'm not a big movie-goer in the summer. All the good movies come out in the other seasons. Razz Though I might go to Despicable Me, since it premieres on my birthday.
*What are you doing for July 4th? Parents drive the family to the mall, we sit in the trunk with a bunch of blankets and iPods and radios with the Cardinals game on and we do absolutely NOTHING! Which is actually fun.
*Ever been to Pennsylvania? (If so, ever been to the omish(sp?) country?) Never been to Pennsylvania, but I've watched the Amish country on Arthur before. xD
*Do you like haunted houses? Wanna do the haunted Coal Mine? Never been to a haunted house, but I wanna do that coal mine!
*Want me to try and get a vlog(video-blog) on here? Granted you don't show your face and it's just your voice, that might be nice, 'cause like, I don't think we're allowed to show our faces on here. nod Run that through with Shadow to be sure though.
*Did you check out that song? You should. After my own playlist is done I'll look into it.
*Topics for next bloggggggg! Plz list idea here. :3 Um, um, um... CHEESECAKE. :O
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? Empty Re: && Is it worth the wait, all this killing time?

Post by shadowsowner888 6/30/2010, 9:58 pm

*What movies are comming out before/around July 5-6th that you want to see? Or already have seen and it was good? Hmm . . . no clue. I really wanna see Eclipse, though . . . does that count? XD And then there's Iron Man 2, though that came out a long time ago . . . ummm . . . The Last Airbender, that's high on my list as well.
*What are you doing for July 4th? Oh gosh, I dunno. xD Hopefully I can play Sims 3, though. I owe Amanda some pictures . . .
*Ever been to Pennsylvania? (If so, ever been to the omish(sp?) country?) Yes, actually! :3 We weren't in the Amish country, but we did stay with my dad's friends for a while, and we went to Hershey park. It was fun!
*Do you like haunted houses? Wanna do the haunted Coal Mine? YESYES. I mean, I hate them, but then in a masochistic way I love them. XD
*Want me to try and get a vlog(video-blog) on here? That'd be cool! Very Happy Almost makes me wanna lift the no-faces rule, just so I can see it at its best. XD
*Did you check out that song? You should. D: Hehe, sorry, I didn't.
*Topics for next bloggggggg! Plz list idea here. :3 Cheese! Very Happy Wait, no, that's too much like Cyn's. Um. Broccoli stalks and how delicious they are!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? 1312&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? 2412&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? 3349&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? 3548&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 6/30/2010, 10:48 pm

Cynn;
Yesss. You are very special. :3
I heard of Despicable Me but the trailer showed and I was like, "We could go see that!" and Hollie was like, "No." and it was like, awwww... disappointment. Hahaha. && Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? Icon_razz
That's such a coincidence, since we always go to the Cheesecake Factory up there too, and I look forward it. Imma fatty. :3

Shadoww;
Eclipse counts. Yesss. I think we'll be seeing that, since we haven't yet. ohhhh, Iron Man 2. I never saw the first one, but I really want too. && Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? Icon_razz
SIMSS! That's my addiction.... I have it on my Ninetendo and on the computer, it's like... -addictionIhasitt.-
Hershey Parkkk! We went a few years ago, it was awesomee. There was "The World's Largest Everything".
No-Faces Rule = :[ //: Awwwww.
Ohhnoesss. Well, the song is on the Eclipse Soundtrack, so if you go see the movie, you'll hear it. Mwuahahahaha! iwin.
Broccoli.... I acctually like that though, especially with cheeseee...
:3
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 10:55 pm

Checked out the song, and it's pretty cool! :3
Hollie sounds like a bit of a party pooper on that one. Razz But oh well. The minions are still cute though. xD
Haha, cheesecake is nice, but I've never been to the Cheesecake Factory. I really like cheesecake with chocolate... Wait, that can't be good. Shadow would understand why. o.o
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 6/30/2010, 10:58 pm

....whyy would that not be good? D:
I like the strawberry cheesecake. mmmhmmm.
&&yess, Florence and the Machine ish awesome. :3
Hollie is a party-pooper. but if we're in the drive-in theater, and there's nothing else. She will just have to watch it. Very Happy
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 11:17 pm

She says if your chocolate tastes like cheese you're gonna die. D:
That's good too! :3
I think I'll be checking out some more of their music on YouTube. Playlist only had the one you're obsessing over. Razz
Bwahaha. >D That's a good way to get to watch a movie.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 6/30/2010, 11:22 pm

...ohhhnoooo! D: butbutbut, whyyyy would that make you diee?
Aw, Playlist Fails. Razz
Their one of those underground-indie bands, i guess? blahh. I can normally find that stuff on iTunes though. I would die without iTunes. Razz
Mmmhmmm, Yesss. That's how my brother is gonna get us to sit through The Last Airbender. (Even though, I don't mind watching it all that much because I am a dork on the inside. && Momo is adorable. :3)
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/30/2010, 11:27 pm

Because it's supposed to taste like chocolate! D:
Haha, in ways they do, but I need it for my blogs. Razz
As long as I had Rhapsody and an iTouch, I wouldn't mind living without iTunes. xD But if I didn't have one or the other, I would rely on iTunes completely like you do. And underground-indie bands rock!
I'm going to watch that when it comes out in DVD. I don't think it'll be good enough for twenty five bucks of popcorn, eh heh. And yes, go Momo! :3
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/30/2010, 11:27 pm

Iron Man was cool. :3 I mean, you could live without seeing it, but I liked it!

*highfive* Sims is such a worthy addiction! xD I'm not sure it's reached that stage for me yet, but geez. I love wasting my time on it. >D

Oh my gosh, awesome. :33 Did you eat any chocolate?

Sorry. XD

Oh, that works! cheesy

Me too! :3 I mean, the buddy parts are okay, but my favorite is the stalk, in case you couldn't tell. XD Can't say I've ever had it with cheese, though!

. . . chocolate should always taste like chocolate. Never like cheese. Or there will be pain.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? 1312&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? 2412&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? 3349&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? 3548&& Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 6/30/2010, 11:48 pm

I will make it one of my goals to see it. :3
Yesss. Sims is love. :3 They make me so mad sometimes though, like... ugh. they can't go up hills, and they'll just put newspapers and phones on the floor if you don't specify where they should put it back at. D:
Yessss. &&My mom got these peanut butter/banana reeses' that were in honor of like, Elvis Pressley. Since, he liked that combo... I thought it looked kind of...gross.
Awww, I like the buddy parts the best. and I liked them either steamed with cheese. Orrr. Raw with like a ranch dipping sauce. :3 mmmhmm. (now im hungry. D:)
Well, the chocolate doesn't taste like cheese... since, you can taste the chocolate is different from the cheesecake. It's just... their combined, but they don't taste like each other...
If that made any sense, at all. Razz
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 6/30/2010, 11:51 pm

Cyn431 wrote:Because it's supposed to taste like chocolate! D:
Haha, in ways they do, but I need it for my blogs. && Is it worth the wait, all this killing time? Icon_razz
As long as I had Rhapsody and an iTouch, I wouldn't mind living without iTunes. xD But if I didn't have one or the other, I would rely on iTunes completely like you do. And underground-indie bands rock!
I'm going to watch that when it comes out in DVD. I don't think it'll be good enough for twenty five bucks of popcorn, eh heh. And yes, go Momo! :3

uhhhhhhh, It's still cool though. :3 Death by cheese-chocolate. Doesn't sound so bad...
Nooooo. iTunes forevaaa! Well, I've never had/been on Rhapsody. so, I don't know what that's like....yet. Very Happy
&&Yeahh, it's just because my brother is like a Avatar/DragonBallZ fanatic.
But, you know, Aang looks soooo much better animated than in the movie. Like, animated he wasn't that weird-lookin' despite his bald-chinese-ness. The movie, though? Ehhhh.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/1/2010, 12:39 pm

That's true . . . but hey! I think we got it pretty good as is! Very Happy The game could be a lot worse. xD

That does look gross . . . but I suddenly wanna try it. :O

Oh my gosh, ranch is love. <3 It's like a vegetable's soul mate.

It's still a sin. A grave sin! Now I'll just have to eat all the cheesecake to make up for it!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/1/2010, 1:09 pm

*What movies are comming out before/around July 5-6th that you want to see? Or already have seen and it was good? I went to Eclipse at midnight....heck yes it was good!
*What are you doing for July 4th? Telling my crush I like him. (:
*Ever been to Pennsylvania? (If so, ever been to the omish(sp?) country?) No
*Do you like haunted houses? Wanna do the haunted Coal Mine? Yes, no. After seeing Paranormal Activity 2 commercial, I'm freaked out too much. A poor doggy disappeared.... ):
*Want me to try and get a vlog(video-blog) on here? Idk!
*Did you check out that song? You should. What song 3/>
*Topics for next bloggggggg! Plz list idea here. :3 Um...popsicles?
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/1/2010, 2:21 pm

Shadow;
Ohhhhnoes! Dun eat all the cheesecake! D: -quickly devours own piece of strawberry cheesecake-
&&Truee. I really like the Sims Pets expansion pack for the computer though, that makes up for the difficult Sims. Mmmhmm. OhOhOh! && Nightlife. That's funn. :3

Smirf;
Awwww. I hope things work out between you and the guyy. :3
&&I saw Paranormal Activity with my friend Kat. It was creepyyyy. But it wouldn't of been that scary if we werent in a really dark room a night. Razz
Zee song, the Youtube got deleted buttt, It was from Eclipse! Called "Heavy In Your Arms" - Florence and the Machine. You should go listen and see if you remember it from the moviee?

EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/2/2010, 6:00 pm

Hey, gimme! xP I want strawburry cheesecake!

Yeah, those two do look amazing. ^^ If I owned Sims 2 rather than 3 (which I'd like to, because it seems to have the hair I need to make L Lawliet XD), then those would definitely be the first expansion packs I bought. (As it is, though, I have like none. Razz I haven't gotten around to spending any money yet.)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down