The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& bb Cyn's Song ♪ | wait for the ambulance to come, pick us up off the floor ♫ ||

2 posters

Go down

& bb Cyn's Song ♪ | wait for the ambulance to come, pick us up off the floor ♫ || Empty & bb Cyn's Song ♪ | wait for the ambulance to come, pick us up off the floor ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 6/8/2010, 2:01 pm

12:15 PM

I thought I'd go on and start blogging now as I know almost nothing would happen today...

EXCEPT FOR THIS THUNDERSTORM. cheesy

That's right, I said thunderstorm. I love it when they all of a sudden happen in the afternoon while I'm home. I'll be typing, and out of nowhere I see a flash of lightning from outside the window to my right, the storm wolf's signal of arrival (yay symbolism time!). The wolf will growl, warning everybody to watch out, 'cause he's about to start slobbering from his fury. And that slobber falls all over us and everybody's screaming because it's so gross that it's raining all over our perfect hair or whatever (xD). Sometimes he accidentally spits a bit too much and it comes out like acid rain. Or if he's really mad he'll throw solid stuff out to us in anger. But my favorite part is when those growls turn into barks and roars which also blow everything away at like sixty miles an hour. I don't like it when the wolf takes a break though...

... If you got any of that random spasm of symbolism, you're lucky, I think. :3 But yeah, I love thunderstorms, one of many reasons why I love the summer.

Ah, summertime! It may have its countless pros, but I can also find cons. Let's start positively in this second little rant, eh? NUMBER ONE! You can sleep in however late you want. NUMBER TWO! You can stay up however late you want. THREE! Thunderstorms. x3 FOUR! Endless Twig time! FIVE! TWS is always fun, is it not? SIX! No school nothin'! SEVEN! Party whenever you want as long as your parents are home? Isn't that nifty? EIGHT! Anything I forgot... Heh.

I feel like elaborating so I can keep on typing.

P1) Being in junior high, I'm supposed to get up at six in the morning, but I take advantage of my super fast clock and spend any extra time getting my morning dose of music. Allow me to explain: though I only need to wake up at six, my clock is twenty minutes fast so I get up at 5:40 AM instead, and I dun mind. Now that it's summer I can sleep in 'til nine!
P2) My parents said as long as I can remember to turn all the lights off I can stay up 'til midnight. :3 That means more Twig time!
P3) See rant above.
P4) Come on, does that really need explanation?
P5) I don't have time to do my stories and whatnot in the other seasons, only poems and occasionally freewrites. Now that it's summer I can write whatever I want whenever I want, and do it for TWS!
P6) Ditto P4.
P7) I like to have myself at least one party each summer, out of one of the three categories: End of School, Birthday, or End of Summer. I couldn't do the first this year because my friend was taking a trip to the Tetons, and I just couldn't leave her out. I might or might not do a birthday party, it depends if I'm going to be able to get my hands on tickets to see Wicked two days after my b-day (July 9th). I'll probably do an EOSummer party. Hm...
P8) I can't remember what I've forgotten! I remembered before I forgot... ♪ BEFORE I FORGET THAT! ♫ *Slipknot starts playing* xD

To the negatives... ONE! I have a tendency to run out of things to do at one point or another. xP TWO! #1 happens because I hardly see my friends ever, except for parties. THREE! No school, the one place I saw all my awesome peeps. FOUR! Anything I forgot. eh.

N1) I do write and stuff, and I play my Hero games, but it's kind of hard sometimes to occupy all nine or so hours of your time before dinner with just that. So yeah.
N2) My parents aren't home all the time, and it's kind of hard for my grandma alone to watch over a few of us, and if I was asked to go to someone else's house transportation would be a hassle. Or if we had to pick them up, same issue.
N3) I know, I said no school was a good thing, but I was almost guaranteed to see all my buddies at school. Now I only see them like once every two weeks or whatever, unless we run into each other coincidentally at the park or something. This also means being away from my crush, and if you know the typical nerd story you probably understand that I'm that invisible little girl sitting around in half his classes and in the hallway just staring yet nobody ever notices (which is good and bad). xP
N4) Again, play the Slipknot song... ♪ BEFORE I FORGET THAT! ♫

Okay, now that I have out of my system... Hm... I guess I'll talk about the song in my title and why I picked it. The song is Dark Blue by Jack's Mannequin. My friend loves the song and I revisited it today and I LOVE IT. x3 The line I picked out seemed sweet—wait for the ambulance to come, pick us up off the floor. I wanted to add, what could you possibly expect? but it seemed like it would make the title too long. xP Anyway, I chose this song because I was thinking about the DN battle thread I put up. Ratty, Matt II and I just killed Rem and have avenged both L and Matt himself. I used both a bazooka and a plasma gun, but I know at any moment I'm going to shoot somebody I didn't mean to shoot... Or Matt's accidentally going to shoot me.

Matt II: Or maybe I'll shoot that guy over there. >.>

James: Or maybe I'll rip off that guy's throat over there. <.<

Oh, would you look at that, two very kind murderous men have joined us here! `^^ Um, ignore the sound of bullets in the background, that's just a bunch of white noise, eh heh... MOVING ON! *stands in front of the battle scene behind her* So I chose the lyrics in the scenario that a couple of us accidentally got shot and then we'd have to wait for an ambulance or something. My mind's kind of blurred from the sudden warfare so that may be true or false, I dunno, but LET'S GET SOME QUESTIONS OKAY?! Nothing to see here, move along, yes, that is blood over there, now look away and eat a cookie...

1. Thoughts on summer?
2. Do you like this song?
3. Who's going to win—James, Matt II or me when I get over there with my plasma gun?
4. Would you like a cookie?

My answers--
1. You saw my rant.
2. YUSH.
3. Er.. I'm not going to answer that, as that might worsen what's going on back there...
4. YUSH.

Guess what? This time I actually remembered the playlist! Very Happy It's in autostart while in the spoiler, fyi.
Spoiler:

Toodles,

--| Cyn

12:54 PM

Original Word Count: 15366
Word Count After Blog:

Last edited by Cyn431 on 6/8/2010, 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I need to fix the tags... And I'm failing... D:)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& bb Cyn's Song ♪ | wait for the ambulance to come, pick us up off the floor ♫ || Empty Re: & bb Cyn's Song ♪ | wait for the ambulance to come, pick us up off the floor ♫ ||

Post by Mordor 6/8/2010, 2:39 pm

1. Thoughts on summer? It's freaking amazing. End of story.
2. Do you like this song? Yes. =D
3. Who's going to win—James, Matt II or me when I get over there with my plasma gun? I dunno, Cyn, you and that plasma gun...
4. Would you like a cookie? Is that a rhetorical question? YES!

xD

I love wolves and thunderstorms! Yay!
I like it when I go to bed, then I wake up in the middle of the night and it's stormy. cheesy
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

& bb Cyn's Song ♪ | wait for the ambulance to come, pick us up off the floor ♫ || Empty Re: & bb Cyn's Song ♪ | wait for the ambulance to come, pick us up off the floor ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 6/8/2010, 2:47 pm

1. Aw, but it sounded like a good story. Why did it have to end like that? D: xD
2. Yay!
3. Tee hee. angelic
4. *hands Jam a cookie*

Yayyyy! =D
Ooh. :O That happens to me half the time too. Normally I'd enjoy it, but usually I'll want to go back to sleep. xD

I think I forgot to close some tags, 'cause everything's indigo and in Tw Cen MT. It makes me feel... Not unique. D:
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/8/2010, 3:03 pm

1. 'Cause 'The End' is so cliche.
2.8]
3. Twisted Evil
4. -takes cookie- Thank you Toast!

You know, it's weird but I hate getting up in the morning. At the same time I hate going to bed at night. I'd rather sleep all day and do everythign at night.

:O -gasp- here' somthing to make this blog unique:
& bb Cyn's Song ♪ | wait for the ambulance to come, pick us up off the floor ♫ || 2vv5e6p
See, that's you and me! But your the burnt one! I didn't get burnt because I had Jam on me!

xDDD
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/9/2010, 12:46 pm

1. I get that, but there should be more! D:
4. You are welcome! ^^

I don't like getting up in the morning without thinking first, 'cause I like thinking, hence my near adoration for math. xD But during the school year I have to get up before thinking anyway, unless I'm up before the alarm. And I don't like going to bed without thinking or listening to music beforehand. Unless I'm really awake and I don't want to go to bed anyhow. Again, awkward...

YAY I'M TOASTY! 8D Aw, but I look emo...
At least I have a tan. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down