The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Out of Sight Out of Mind*~ (A Draco Malfoy fan fiction by Sweety!)

+3
PeggySnow
Jesus4Eternity
sweetcreola
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

~*Out of Sight Out of Mind*~ (A Draco Malfoy fan fiction by Sweety!) Empty ~*Out of Sight Out of Mind*~ (A Draco Malfoy fan fiction by Sweety!)

Post by sweetcreola 8/30/2009, 2:49 pm

Maturity: In future chapters there will be a heavy amount of blood, and a bit of romance. There won't be any kissing, but there will be hand-holding. And there will be a death scene.
Fantasy: Wizards, witches and furry wolf dudes.

Chapters five and up on third post.

Hello one and all and thank you for coming to read my story. I have a HUGE thanks to give out to all those great friends who inspired me to write my own Draco story, thanks guys your stories are all so awesome!!!

First, the character list.
Draco Malfoy: Duh. We all know who he is... I should not have to explain.. Other then he is NOT my character he is J.K Rowlings, and he belongs to HER.

Edarlitrix Oppei: This is my own original character, and he is not human. He is an accomplished legilimens or whatever you call it.He is a furry wolf dude. Yes. He is a wolf that stands on two legs and can speak and all that.And he belongs to ME. And he HATES popcorn. Period.

Hermione, Harry and Ron: Again, no need to explain here, other then these are J.K's characters.

Pansy Parkinson: We all know the evil twit who is out only to marry Draco Malfoy. And she's J.K's also.

Last but not least, is the MAIN character. She is mine, all my own original character. Her name is.... Sweety Creola! duh of course not... Her name is Crescentia Brawley. She only has one friend, Edarlitrix.

Now, for the best part. The part we've all been waiting for... THE STORY!!! Yes, the story. Here it is!

Chapter One
I walked down the aisle in the Hogwarts express, searching for a seat in the part of the train labled prefects, as I was one. And so was--Draco. Draco Malfoy. The most cowardly boy I have ever met. I suddenly stopped when something caught my eye. It was none other then Draco Malfoy, his head resting in Pansy Parkinson's lap as she twirled his hair admiringly. I struggled to keep down the bile that rose in my throat, just to see such a sickening scene. I immediately closed my eyes, pursed my lips and walked right past. I could feel Pansy's ugly brown eyes bore into my back as I passed.
I opened my own eyes and stopped outside of an empty compartment, breathing out a sigh of relief as I pushed the door open and settled down into the cushiony green seat by the window. Of course, it was green just for us Slytherins. We didn't have red, yellow or blue. We had green. Absolutely and irresistibly green, the best color in the universe. At least, in my opinion. Maybe not yours, but mine. And my opinion exceeded that of Harry Potter. The boy who lived, ptahh. What a joke.
So, back to the present. I pulled my book entitled Flesh-Eating Trees of the World. I opened it up, and started to read about the Suffocating Snaredum when my friend, Edarlitrix walked in and sat across from me. Oh, yeah. He's a legilimens. Which also means he can read my mind whenever he wants, which is... All the time.
"Hello." Edarlitrix said in his voice, which so reminded me of Professor Snape's. Who was my favorite teacher.
"Hmph." I grunted in reply, trying to hide my thoughts, afraid Edarlitrix might discover the revolting scene I had come across earlier with Pansy Parkinson.
"I see you saw Pansy and Draco earlier?" Edarlitrix spat Draco's name in disgust, as if it were a horrible swear-word.
"Yes, and I see you won't give me some mental privacy," I set my book down and crossed my arms, to give Edarlitrix the impression I wasn't pleased that he had invaded my personal bubble by reading my mind.
"I can do what I want. It's Hogwarts," Edarlitrix said simply, watching me out of his dark green wolf eyes.
"Whatever. So, how long have you been one?" I asked Edarlitrix, looking at his robe sleeve pointedly.
"Oh, this? I've been one since fourth year," he replied, pulling back his sleeve to show me the Dark Mark. I gazed at it longingly, as it had been my lifelong dream to become the most loyal death eater.
"How dare you think such thoughts!" Edarlitrix yanked the sleeve back over his furry arm, and glared at me.
"So what. I think what I want. It's Hogwarts," I shrugged my shoulders and continued to read. "You only want to be a death eater because Draco Malfoy's one." Edarlitrix hissed angrily as he stood up forcefully and stomped out of the compartment. My mouth hang open in shock. What did I do to make him so mad? I thought, confusion welling in my brain. My very intelligent brain, by the way. I never said or thought that I wanted to be a death eater because Draco's one. What is with Edarlitrix? Ever since I even so much as glanced at Draco he's been acting like a porcupine with it's quills reversed. I signed and decided I would have to pull out until the train arrived, in six more hours. Six hours alone in here, with Edarlitrix mad at me and Pansy cooing over Draco outside.

Chapter Two
I yawned and stretched my tired arms, blinking away sleep as I sat up and stared out the window in the Slytherin girl's dormitories. The welcoming feast and sorting had recruited a few more little Slytherins. It was my sixth year, so I was used to the annoying mini monsters.
I climbed out of bed and slipped into my fresh, crisp robes. As I buttoned my Slytherin-themed prefect badge onto my robe, I heard someone else stirring behind me. I snorted and rolled my eyes. It was Pansy Parkinson.
"Draco is like, so amazing," Pansy said in her drawling monotone of a voice.
"Get up and get ready for classes, Pansy. I'm a prefect." I snapped and whipped around to prepare myself for a stare down.
"Whatever, Draco's mine. So back off," she got up off the bed and held her chin high as she put on her robes.
"Excuse me? I said I was a prefect. You back off!" I stomped over to Pansy and shoved my nose into her pimply face. Pansy glared at me through narrowed eyes before lowering her voice to a threatening whisper.
"I saw Draco. He wasn't looking at me. He was looking at you. Which means, you put him under the imperius curse," she hissed. I couldn't help myself. I burst into laughter, holding my stomach to keep from buckling over in my fit of cackling.
"Y-you t-t-think I put D-Draco Malfoy under the i-imperius curse?!" I struggled to speak without laughing. Without success. Pansy completely ignored me and left the girls dormitory in a huff. Who would even like Draco? Come on, he's just a filthy, cheating ferret. I mean, he's awesome, amazing and extremely cute. Wait. Did I really just think that?

Chapter Three
"Now then, students, I've prepared a few potions for you to have a look at, just out of interest, you know. These are the kind of thing you ought to be able to make after completing your N.E.W.T.s. You ought to have heard of 'em, even if you haven't made 'em yet. Anyone tell me what this one is?" Professor Slughorn, our new Potions teacher asked, gesturing towards a cauldron that was filled with a clear potion, on the table I sat. Which was the Slytherin table. Before anyone could even blink, Hermione had her hand in the air. Of course.
"Sir, it's Veritaserum, a colourless, odorless potion that forces the drinker to tell the truth," Hermione said in her know-it-all tone of voice.
"Very good, very good!" Slughorn cheered. "Now," he continued, pointing at the cauldron at the Ravenclaw's table, "this one here is pretty well known. . . . Featured in a few Ministry leaflets lately too . . . Who can --?"
Hermione's stupid hand was up once more. "It's Polyjuice Potion, sir," she said. "And this one," she started up again before Slughorn even got a word in edgewise, "Is Amortentia!" Hermione sat back into her seat, looking smug. I snorted and looked at the so called Amortentia. It was pretty... And it smelled good. It smelled like freshly baked brownies, and mint cocoa, and... And...
"Now students, whoever makes the most decent brew of the Draught of the Living Death will win a prize. This prize is, a small vial of Felix Felicis. Also known as--" Slughorn was cut off once more. "Liquid luck!" Hermione piped up. "Yes, Ms. Granger. Now, I must warn you, liquid luck is banned in sporting events, and such. You will be expelled if you use it for such reasons. Now, start brewing!" Slughorn said with a grin plastered on his hairy face.
I rolled my eyes and pulled out my Advanced Potion Making book, and set it along with my cauldron on the table. I could already guess who was going to win. Hermione, or, Edarlitrix. Edarlitrix in my opinion was way better at potions then Hermione. I glanced over at him and to my surprise, he was slowly flipping through the pages of the potions book. He should have already have the potion half done by now... I thought, and opened my own book and started to read. Valerian roots, sopophorous bean, stir counterclockwise... Bleh. I chopped up the roots and dumped them into my cauldron. Now the bean... I took out my knife and started to try and chop the bean up. Without success. The bean went flying and landed into Dean Simmon's cauldron. This is pointless. I yawned and lazily stirred my potion, which was now black and looked like dragon dung.
"Time's up!" I heard Slughorn's voice shout. And we all know who won... I thought, excpecting him to shout Hermione right then and there. "Harry, my boy! What an excellent potion! Absolutely perfect!" Slughorn sounded overjoyed. I looked up and saw him acting like a kid in a candy store over Harry Potter's potion. Impossible!
"Harry, you have earned one small vial of Felix Felicis!" Slughorn handed Harry the tiny glass vial that contained some golden liquid. Harry nodded his head and smiled evilly. Well, it looked evil to me. But not to Romilda Vane, who was slowly inching her way to the cauldron that contained Amortentia. She stopped over the simmering brew and breathed in deep, her eyes wild with delight. She glanced nervously at Slughorn, who was still busy with Potter to notice, before pulling an empty jar out of her pocket. I watched, horror stricken as she proceeded to dip it into the Amortentia and fill the jar to the brim. "Professor! Stop! Romilda Vane is stealing the Amortentia!" I shouted, my wand pointed at Romilda. Slughorn paused and looked at Romilda, who was holding the jar and smiling a sickly sweet smile.
"Romilda! You do not steal potions here!" Slughorn cried incredulously. He grabbed the jar and poured the contents back into the cauldron of Amortentia. "Whatever were you thinking, girl!?" Slughorn shook his head sadly and laid a hand on Romilda's shoulder. "I'm sorry, but this will take you twenty points from Gryffindor, and detention tonight in my office," Slughorn let his hand drop and gazed sadly at the class. "Now, students. Run along, class is over," he croaked and turned around to clean up the mess.
I sighed and put my wand back into my pocket before heading out of class. Someone bumped me and I dropped my bag. "Oh, fiddlesticks!" I groaned inwardly and bent down to grab my books, but someone else's hand had already reached for them, and I accidentally let my hand touch theirs. I snapped it back in shock and looked up to see Draco Malfoy standing there. I blushed and looked down again, wanting to hide my red cheeks. "Uhm, sorry I bumped you," he said awkwardly. "N-no it's fine," I replied quietly and quickly gathered my books. I stood up and looked into his pale grey eyes for a moment before holding out my hand. "Crescentia, Crescentia Brawley," I said and held my breath, awaiting his response. To my relief he seemed to relax a little and shook my hand. "Well, you probably already know me, Draco Malfoy." He said. I nodded and let my hand fall. "I should be getting to lunch now, then," I wheezily exhaled. "I'll come with you, and we can eat lunch together," Draco sounded hopeful. "Sure, that'll be fine," I started to walk towards the Great hall, and Draco walked in rhythm with me. We didn't say anything else on the way their, but I could feel Edarlitrix's eyes boring into my back as I walked away, leaving him alone outside the door of Slughorn's class.

Chapter Four
I was in the Three Broomsticks, sipping cocoa from the warm mug I held in my hands. Glancing around at the other students and teachers, I spotted Katie Bell leaving the bathroom with a package in her hands. Her friend, Leanne got up and asked Katie some questions, which she replied to heatedly, before opening the door to head outside.
I got up and left a tip of three sickles on the table for Madame Rosmerta, and followed Katie and Leanne, feeling curious. As I walked slowly behind them, someone pushed passed me rudely and I turned to see Harry Potter and his two little friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione walk past. "Watch it," I snapped at them, forgetting all about Katie and the mysterious package.
"Well look who it is," Ron glared at me, his voice containing trace of spite. "Oh Ron, just leave her alone..." Hermione rolled her eyes and pushed Ron ahead of her, and they continued on their walk back to the castle.
Suddenly, a chilling wail broke the silence. "KATIE!" I heard Leanne shriek. I peered around her to see Katie floating in midair, her arms and legs outstretched and her mouth open in a silent scream. I covered my own mouth in horror of the sight.
"Stay here! I'm going to go get help!" Harry shouted at us, and hurtled off towards the school; but I saw someone large in the distance, and I knew instantly it was Hagrid. Harry collided with the lumbering oaf and started shouting and pointing in our direction. They both ran (Well, Hagrid not so much) and stopped beside Katie's twitching body.
"Get back! Lemme see 'er!" Hagrid shouted and pushed everyone away from Katie, before he scooped her frail body up in his large; hairy arms and headed back to the castle as fast as he could without another word.
I ran over to Leanne, who was bawling her eyes out; and put my arm around her, trying to comfort her. But then, Harry ran over and ruined everything.
"Leanne! Did it happen all of a sudden or --?
"It was when the p-package tore," Leanne sobbed, pointing at a package on the ground that I remembered Katie carrying when she came out of the bathroom. The package had split and I could faintly see a greenish glitter coming from it. I walked over to it and bent down to pick it up, but I was shoved away and I went toppling over. "DON'T TOUCH IT!" Harry yelled at me. "It's that cursed necklace from Borgin and Burkes!" He exclaimed, examining the ornate necklace.
"Of course, you know everything!" I spat on Harry and stalked off angrily.
I was back in the common room, retelling the events that had occurred earlier to an eager audience. "And then she rose into the air, her mouth open wide in a silent scream," I said eerily, watching with satisfaction as Astoria Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson shrieked in horror.
"A-and then what happened?" A little first year squeaked from the bowels of a large green chair.
I finished telling the story, exaggerating a little at the part where Harry pushed my over. After I finished, I took out my Defense Against the Dark Arts homework, quill and ink and started to write. After I had written a sentence or two, a shadow fell over me and I looked up in surprise. It was Edarlitrix.
"Guess what?" He hissed, "Draco Malfoy imperiused Madame Rosmerta so she would give Katie the package, which was meant for Albus Dumbledore," his eyes glittered with hatred as he spoke about Draco.
"Yeah, right. You probably made that up so that I would hate Draco or something," the words were out of my mouth before I even realized I had said them.
Edarlitrix looked shocked, and he turned around and briskly walked to the boys dormitory.
What is my problem! And what is his problem? Gosh...

Last edited by sweetcreola on 8/30/2009, 6:26 pm; edited 6 times in total
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 512

Back to top Go down

~*Out of Sight Out of Mind*~ (A Draco Malfoy fan fiction by Sweety!) Empty Re: ~*Out of Sight Out of Mind*~ (A Draco Malfoy fan fiction by Sweety!)

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/30/2009, 3:01 pm

Good job! But, you need to have the Maturity and Fantasy rating at the top. Wink
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~*Out of Sight Out of Mind*~ (A Draco Malfoy fan fiction by Sweety!) Siggy
~*Out of Sight Out of Mind*~ (A Draco Malfoy fan fiction by Sweety!) Siggy~*Out of Sight Out of Mind*~ (A Draco Malfoy fan fiction by Sweety!) Siggy
~*Out of Sight Out of Mind*~ (A Draco Malfoy fan fiction by Sweety!) Siggy~*Out of Sight Out of Mind*~ (A Draco Malfoy fan fiction by Sweety!) Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

~*Out of Sight Out of Mind*~ (A Draco Malfoy fan fiction by Sweety!) Empty Re: ~*Out of Sight Out of Mind*~ (A Draco Malfoy fan fiction by Sweety!)

Post by PeggySnow 8/30/2009, 3:07 pm

Yaaaay! You added it! I'm gonna go add [i]Roses and Thornd[i] smug
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 196

http://www.warriorcats-mirr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 8/30/2009, 3:08 pm

Chapter Five

"Oh, it's you," Harry glared at me as I passed him in the halls.
"Hmm... What's that your holding?" I asked, pointing at what appeared to be some sort of cloak under his arm.
"None of your business!" Harry tightened his hold on the cloak.
"Really?" I took a few more steps towards Harry, who freaked out and fell over in his meager attempt to get away. I leaned over him and snatched the cloak.
"Oooo... An invisibility cloak?" I grinned and wrapped it around me, and I immediately turned invisible. "Thanks, Potter!" I left him on the floor as I crept along the wall, searching for a victim to spy on. Ah ha! There... Draco Malfoy. I started to follow him and I noticed he was headed... Towards the wall. What? Is he nuts? I shrugged from under the invisiblity cloak and watched, wide eyed as a set of doors magiaclly appeared in the wall. It's the Room of Requirement! Draco looked around nervously before opening the doors and creeping inside. I had to run to get inside, which caused a lot of racket. Draco flinched when he heard invisble feet pounding on the floor.
"Potter, if that's you, I recomend coming out from under that cloak before I give you what for," Draco hissed and pulled out his wand. I panicked and threw the cloak off.
"N-no! It's just me!" I shrieked. Draco looked fairly surprised, and he lowered his wand.
"Just you? No one else is their?" He asked, looking around as if Harry was going to jump out.
"It's just me." I said quietly, looking at the floor. "I'll go now, sorry to bother you," I sighed and turned around to leave.
"No! Don't go, I have something you might like to see!" Draco grabbed my arm and pulled me over to a a large cabinet.
"This old thing?" I snorted and yanked my arm out of his grasp.
"It's not just an old thing, it's a vanishing cabinet!" He whispered, his eyes lighting up with exitement.
"Okay then... What does it do?" I yawned.
"Watch!" Draco took an apple that was hidden in his pocket and opened the vanishing cabinet's door, before setting the apple inside gently. He muttered some sort of spell, and then opened the door again.
"Look!" He pointed inside the cabinet, and where I expected to see the apple was just an empty space.
"Oh, so, it makes things disappear?" I said dryly.
"Yes! Now watch," he closed the door again and muttered a slightly different spell.
"Look now," he opened the cabinet door to show me that the apple had reapeared.
"And... What's so great about that?" I asked. Draco grabbed the apple, turning it over in his hands. His face darkened as he reached a spot on the apple that looked like someone had taken a bite out of it.
"Woah! Did someone take a chunk out of it?" I exclaimed, feeling a little more intrested in this cabinet now that it seemed you could transport food.
"No... The cabinet's broken, I'm trying to fix it..." Draco trailed off, still looking at the apple and he started to walk towards the exit.
"Hey! There's so much cool stuff in here! Can't I take a look around first?" I pleaded.
"Just do whatever," Draco opened the door and left me there, alone in the Room of Requirement. I sat down in a chair and rested my chin in my hands.
"Doo doo doo... Now what?" I got up and started to walk around, admiring the assortment of objects. "Look at this!" I said to myself, picking up what looked an awful lot like the long lost diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw. "No... It can't be. It must be a replica," I set the diadem down and started to look around some more, when I heard a voice.
"Soooo... What're you doing in here? I heard Draco Malfoy's voice. And yours," Edarlitrix popped out from behind a bookshelf, startling me.
"W-what are you doing in here?" I asked, grabbing onto some object behind me to keep myself steady.
"Same thing you were doing. Spying on Draco Malfoy..." He answered, turning an old moldy book over in his hands.
"I was not spying on Draco Malfoy!" I exclaimed hotly, crossing my arms.
"That's not what it looked like. You followed him in with an invisiblity cloak on... Spying much?" He walked over to me. "I don't know what you two are up to, but I won't have you near him again!" He hissed at me.
"Excuse me? You're not my mom, or my dad. You can't order me around like that. Come on, what's the harm in hanging out around Draco?" I asked casually, twirling my hair into a curl.
"There's all the harm in the world! He's an animagus you know," Edarlitrix added, watching my finger twirl hair.
"Really?! What type?" I asked eagerly. In my opinion, animagi were amazingly awesome, and if Draco was one... Awesome.
"I won't say unless you promise me you won't hang out around him anymore." Edarlitrix said sternly.
"Whatever, I'm going," I turned heel and headed out of the Room of Requirement. As I left, I heard Edarlitrix kick something, and then a crashing noise. I looked over my shoulder to see what had happened, but Edarlitrix had vanished, leaving a globe spinning around on the floor in his wake.

Chapter Six

Here I am, headed to the Room of Requirement. Draco told me that he had fixed the vanishing cabinet, and wanted to show me what happened when he vanished a bird.
As the set of doors appeared in the wall where the room was located, my watch beeped and I looked down to see that I was ten minutes late for our little meeting. I opened the doors and walked into the junk-filled room. "Draco? It's me, Crescentia. Are you there?" I called, my voice echoing against the vast walls that were cluttered with unspeakable objects. There was no response, so I headed towards the cabinet, and noticed something lying on the floor motionless. My heartbeat quickened as well as my pace, and when I reached the cabinet I saw that the door was ajar, and it was clothes that were lying on the floor. Draco's clothes.
I glanced at the door of the cabinet to the clothes on the floor and back again. Then it dawned on me. The cabinet had eaten Draco. "DRACO!" I screamed in distress . "This is all my fault! If I hadn't been ten minutes late, you would still be here!" I began to bawl like a baby and began to run clumsily out of the Room of Requirement, and straight into Edarlitrix.
"What's wrong?" He asked, sounding rather startled.
"D-Draco's g-g-gone!" I sputtered, trying to control the weeping that had started.
"How can you be so sure?" Edarlitrix asked quietly, wiping away the teardrops that had settled on my face. I collapsed on the floor to my knees, shaking in the grief that gripped me.
"W-we were going to m-meet in the R-Room of R-Requirement, and when I got there, his clothes were on the f-floor and the v-vanishing c-cabinet was o-open!" I burst into tears, the waterworks blurring my vision and making Edarlitrix seem even farther away. The world started to spin before my eyes, and everything went black.

I cracked open my eyes, which stung from my tantrum yesterday. I sat up and saw the sun peeking over the window, so I got out of bed to see I was in the girl's dormitory. Pulling on my school uniform and buttoning on prefect badge, I meandered out of the dormitory and common room. The halls were a pandemonium, with students heading for breakfast. I had to shout out the daily routine to them all, and then I distinguished a runt-like animal with white fur scuffling along the floor, making an effort to avoid the pummeling shoes that threatened to trample the scanty creature.
Jostling through the mob of students, I swept the animal into my arms, to see that it was naught but a ferret. "Hey, little guy," I spoke softly to it, and patted it on the head. The ferret peeped weakly, and I heard his stomach groan with dissatisfaction. "You must be hungry," I cooed at it and walked into the Great hall. I settled myself in an isolated spot near the end of the Slytherin table, and plopped a slab of crisp bacon onto my plate. "Here ya go," I set the ferret down on the table and watched, enthralled as it nibbled delicately on the edge of the bacon, and then as if realizing how famished he was; started to gobble on the pork as if he had never had a decent meal before. "You sure are cute... I've never had a pet, and it's not to late to get one... What should I name you?" I frowned, deep in thought. "How about... Gerret?" I asked him. The ferret nodded, and continued to consume the bacon. "Gerret. I like the sound of that, Gerret," I checked my watch and saw I only had five more minutes before Defense Against the Dark Arts started.
"Come on, it's about time for me to get to class," I scooped Gerret up and ambled out of the Great Gall, directing my path towards Professor Snape's class. When I reached the outside of it, I noticed a sign on the wall, that read: NO PETS ALLOWED. PERIOD. I wrinkled my nose in displeasure, as Snape didn't have to be so strict. "Well, I can't hide you in my bag, you could suffocate... Hmm..." I knew there was only one more option to smuggle Gerret in without Snape noticing. "Well, here goes!" I stuffed Gerret under my robe, and hoped no one spotted the great lump on my collar.
"Good morning, Professor!" I chirped as I took my spot at the head of the class.
"Hello..." Snape raised one eyebrow as he scrutinized my appearance. I shifted lower in my seat, trusting he didn't notice Gerret's nose peering over my collar. Snape turned away from me and pointed his wand at the large slide at the anterior of the class, which immediately started a presentation on how to avoid giants... And something else. I yawned, hearing but not listening to Snape's ramble.
After class was over, it was lunch time. I decided to head back to the common room and leave Gerret in my dormitory for the rest of the day, as it was far to risky to be hiding him under my robe with so many people who pushed in pulled in the halls.
Unfortunately I had forgotten my Charms homework, so I had to return to my dormitory for it. I unlocked the door and stepped in, but only to shriek, as I had seen a most abhorring sight. Gerret transforming... Into Draco Malfoy.

Last edited by sweetcreola on 8/31/2009, 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 8/30/2009, 3:55 pm

Hehe, hi Sweety! (I'm Lolo12 from WI. Just a different username) I shall stalk you on here too. ^-^ Just Kidding, Just kidding! cheesy
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 868

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 8/30/2009, 4:36 pm

Yay, Sweety! Hey guys, DYTM is up here too! It's in semifanfic though. But cool, now the whole main group is pretty much here! Me, Sweety, Lauren, Peggy... wahoo!! xD
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 824

http://dreamer.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 8/30/2009, 4:44 pm

Yep! Yay! Me tis so excitedful! lol, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Ooh, I shall go check it out. nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 8/30/2009, 5:39 pm

xD Lauren... you reminded me of my best friend Sophie there Very Happy She would be like, "Twas not me" and we'd make up random words and yeah. It was sumperful. Super wonderful. Very Happy
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 8/30/2009, 5:48 pm

Guys. If you read the part about maturity, and it says death scene. That scene isn't Dumbledore's..
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 8/30/2009, 7:52 pm

*GASP OF SHOCK* xD Me likes the new chappie!
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 8/31/2009, 7:43 pm

Boballoo123 wrote:xD Lauren... you reminded me of my best friend Sophie there Very Happy She would be like, "Twas not me" and we'd make up random words and yeah. It was sumperful. Super wonderful. Very Happy
Hehe, I come up with my own words more often than not. lol OK, I need an opinion on a new novel I'm starting. nod I'm going to PM a few of you guys.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 8/31/2009, 8:54 pm

Okay! Smile

LOVE the new chappie, Sweety! LOL ferret Draco, even without Moody xD
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 8/31/2009, 8:55 pm

Very Happy Moody's madness lives on in Draco, a.k.a Gerret the Ferret.
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 8/31/2009, 8:56 pm

LOL, awesome! Loved the new chapter1
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 196

http://www.warriorcats-mirr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 8/31/2009, 9:21 pm

ROFL! That was brilliant! Great new chapter!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 8/31/2009, 9:25 pm

Shall we form our angry mob? ^-^
It's a shame that amazing smiley doesnt work on here
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 8/31/2009, 9:32 pm

It does! You just have to put colons around it. Such as this : ^-^: But without the space. Then it works like this: smug
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 8/31/2009, 9:47 pm

What angry mob? pale
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 8/31/2009, 9:54 pm

Fear us sweety! LOL Did we ever get the chance to form an angry mob on your WI story? ROFL Good times... Good times... Yeah, uh, we, er, I, lol, form an angry mob like this: *Forms angry Mob* And then people join. Wait, but I swear you know this already!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 8/31/2009, 9:56 pm

Yes. I was the peasant carrying an axe, if you hadn't noticed, I used it to butcher off three of your toes and all of Nadine's... xD Only three more chapters and my book will be over... And then the new one will be born! muhahah
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 8/31/2009, 10:02 pm

LOL! Thought you remembered it! Because I put on Sweety-Proof armor, just to learn that nothing is sweety proof. LOL
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 8/31/2009, 10:04 pm

Mmmm... Yes, I remember. After I complete this book and the second one, I was wondering if I should make a third one of what happens to Crescentia after everything. Ya know, like her adult life.
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 8/31/2009, 10:06 pm

Cool idea. nod I like this story. Smile
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 8/31/2009, 10:10 pm

Thank you. I let my sister read it and she kept pointing out how I misspelled ONE word... And it drove me MAD...
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 8/31/2009, 10:18 pm

LOL! Gotta hate it when that happens! xD On my story, I'll-- Well, before it got DELETED *Rants again* Well, on my old story, I used to go back and read it over and over, and I'd keep finding mistakes, but my first post was so jammed up that my CPU froze every time I tried to fix it. xD Not to mention that it held my first story, which was like, all screwed up because yeah, I had no experience with grammar and stuff. lol
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next