The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JB Fan Fiction

+2
shadowsowner888
xSophiexx16
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

JB Fan Fiction Empty JB Fan Fiction

Post by xSophiexx16 6/9/2009, 12:44 pm

MATURITY; I would suggest with for thirteen year olds and older. There might be serious kissing and cuddling... I'm really not sure yet Very Happy There is drama, it's not really scary though.
FANTASY; None.

*.~Celebrity Story~.*

-In Aubrey’s mind-

I walked to the mall. Beverly Hills could be such a pain sometimes. Traffic all-over. I waited impatiently. “Come on! For Pete’s sake!” I slammed my hand on the horn and it made a loud honk. The guy next to me swore. I got out of the car, slammed my door, and locked it. Today seemed like a day to walk. I saw a bunch of girls trying to get into the mall. It was a Saturday, but normally it wasn’t this crowded. I pushed my way through and got inside. I walked down to gap and went to the clerk. “I have to return some items.” My mom had bought some items and wanted me to return them. “Do you have the receipt?” She asked blandly. “Yeah. Right here.” I reached into my pocket and pulled out a crumpled receipt. “So… It’s pretty crowded here, huh?” The clerk nodded. “Yeah. That’s what happens when celebs come.” I wondered who was here. They must be famous to bring so many people here. “Who is it?” She looked sort of shocked. “You don’t know? The Jonas Brothers are here.” I looked at her. “Those guys that wrote… uhh… Save Our Souls?” The clerk seemed a bit annoyed with me. “I think you mean S.O.S.” She handed me my money. “Come again. Bye.” I walked out awkwardly and started of to Hollister. I liked to call it the Tiki Hut place. It’s a bit overwhelming with the smell, but it’s nice. I like their clothing. I saw my friend, Lulu, at Pacsun. There was a crowd of girls. I laughed. “Hey, Lulu! Trying to get an autograph for the Jonas Brothers?” She nodded her head wildly. “Hey, Aubrey! I’ll try to get an autograph for you, too!” I laughed again. “No need to, I don’t want one.” Lulu didn’t seem to hear me. She started screaming at the top of her lungs. I walked away in a laughing fit. She seemed so silly. I walked into Hollister, it was empty. I guess the girls that worked there liked the Jonas Brothers too. I sat down on the chair and waited for a clerk to come. I sighed and started smelling perfumes. I liked one. It smelled pretty good, I put it in my bag and got up from my seat. “Are you going to pay for that?” I looked around for the source of the voice. I saw a shadow right behind a rack of clothes. “Er.. yeah… I’m just waiting for a clerk.” I put out the perfume. “Could I buy this?” The person walked out. It was a guy with black straight hair. He wore a jacket and leather pants. He didn’t reply. “Uh… If you don’t want to… it’s okay.” I put the perfume back. I started walking out, but he grabbed my arm. I looked at him and fear rolled up in my eyes. I heard of all these guys abusing woman when they weren’t careful. He looked at me with a weird face. “You don’t know who I am?” I tugged my arm out of his grip, a bit angry. “No. I’m not a stalker, creep.” He looked at me curiously. “But… I’m a Jonas Brother.” I looked at him with an incredulous look. “Yeah, right. You’re supposed to be over there, at pacsun.” I nodded my head towards pacsun as I said it. He laughed. “Those are my brothers, Nick and Kevin. I’m Joe.” He held out his hand. I shook it tensely. “Nice to meet you.” I said slowly. I just remembered Lulu! She loves him. I took out a piece of paper and pen from my pocket. I always had one in case a celebrity came. “Can you sign this? My friend loves you.” He smiled and scribbled his signature on the paper. “Thanks.” I said. He smiled, handing me the paper and pen. “No problem.” I folded it carefully and put it in my pocket. “Is it fun being famous?” He seemed in a daze a bit. “W-what?”
“Is it fun being famous?” I repeated. “Oh…, yeah. I guess.” I looked at him curiously. “You don’t seem like you like it.” He sighed. “It’s sometimes a bit… crazy.” I laughed. “What did you expect?” He looked at me with a squinted eye, like he was inspecting me. “No sympathy?” he asked. I laughed. “Why would you need that? You’re already living the dream.” He snorted and rolled his eyes. “Like you could say that.” I looked at him strangely. “You should probably appreciate it a bit more.” He sighed. “I know… I know… It’s just so… boring sometimes. You know?”
“Uhh… no. I don’t know.”
“Of course you wouldn’t.” He said a bitterly. “Nick and Kevin seem to be enjoying it.”
I didn’t like the change of the conversation. It seemed to get a bit sad. I smiled. “Nice to meet you Joe, I think I have to go.” I started walking out. “Hey wait!” I heard him call. I turned around. “What?” I didn’t exactly say it rudely. He smiled. “Does your friend have a cell phone?” I eyed him. “Uhh.. yes. She does.” He smiled. “Why don’t you give me her number? I’ll give her a call.” I hesitated, but got my pen and paper out again. I ripped a piece off and wrote it down. I put it in his hand. “There you go. Bye now.” He smiled. “Bye.”

Chapter 2-
-In Joe’s Mind-

I picked up my phone and started dialing the number. It was a day after I talked to that girl. I just realized, I never learned her name. I put the phone to my ear, it was ringing. I heard that sound where they pick up. It’s hard to explain. “Hello?” I heard a voice on the other line. “Hey, this is J-“ I heard a scream. “Joes Jonas! I know your voice. I love your songs. Wait… why are you calling me?” I never thought of my excuse. “Uhh… you won on… some radio show.” I heard a silence for awhile. “Oh! Okay! Awesome! How are you? I’m your biggest fan! Is Nick there? Or Kevin? I’d rather speak to Nick though if I could.” Oh gosh. Another OWNF (obsessed with nick fan). I laughed. “After you give the phone to your best friend. I heard she’s a fan, too.” Another silence. “You mean Aubrey? She’s not a fan… I mean…she just doesn’t like you guys as much as me…. “I smiled. “May I speak with her?” I heard a sigh. “Fine. But I get to talk to Nick right?”
“Yes. I promise.” I moved the phone away from my ear, I knew she would scream. “Okay! Here’s Aubrey!” I heard another voice. “Joe?”
“Yeah. It’s me.”
“Why are you calling me?
“Technically, I’m calling your friend.”
“But speaking with me. What do you want/”
“To see you.”
“Why would you want that?”
“I want to get to know you… To see what non Jonas brother fans what from us, I mean.”
“Where do you want to meet?”
“My house?” I gave her my address.
“Okay… When?”
“How about tomorrow at three pm?”
“Okay. See you then.”
Terminated.

Chapter 3;
-In Aubreys Mind-

I walked down the sidewalk, bare-foot. The sun beat down on my back and I smiled. I loved the warmth. I was hoping to go swimming today. I had my bikini on under my clothing and a small pack of sun-screen in my purse. My wavy brown hair sat on my shoulders. I had a scrunchie around my wrist incase I wanted to pull it back. I wonder if my blue eyes looked even deeper blue. Lulu said they got a deeper color in the sun. I wore white shorts with a blue blouse. I liked the color of the blouse. Lulu said it brought on the color of my eyes. My purse was white, too. I walked down and knocked on Joe’s door. His house was a grand. It had white pillars and a white door. I guess I matched the house. I heard the door click. Nick came out. “Hey. I’m guessing you’re Aubrey.”
“Yeah..” I said awkwardly. “Can I come in?” He nodded and widened the door. I stepped inside carefully. The house was amazing. I admired it for awhile. “You walked bare-foot?” I looked up at Nick. “Oh. Yeah. I do that a lot.” I said a bit embarrassed. He laughed. “I don’t mind! Just wondering.” I smiled. “Is… is Joe here?”
“Yeah,” Nick said. “He’s upstairs. First room to the left.” I thanked him and walked upstairs. Joe was sitting on a couch in his room. He got up right when he realized me. “Hey!” I smiled. “Hey, Joe. What would you like to know?” He seemed a bit taken a back. “Oh. What don’t you like about the Jonas Brothers?”
“Nothing.”
“Then why aren’t you a fan?”
“I never cared.”
He stopped there. “What bands do you like?”
“I like Panic at the Disco and the Beatles. Jimmy Buffet is pretty cool.”
He laughed. “Jimmy Buffet?”
“Yeah. My dad listens to him all the time.”
He kept on laughing. “The guy that made Cheeseburger in Paradise?”
I nodded. “Yeah. I used to sing that all the time when I was a kid.”
“How old are you now?”
“Seventeen. My birthday is in two days.”
Joe smiled. “Happy Birthday!”
“Thanks. How old are you?”
“I turned eighteen a month ago.”
I smiled. “Cool. We are about the same age!” He nodded.
“So…” I said slowly. “Is that all you wanted to know?” He nodded again. “Yeah. You can come over again… If you want, I mean.” I looked at him. “Okay. Sure.” And walked out the door.

Chapter 4;
-In Aubreys Mind-

It’s my birthday. I saw Joe yesterday again. I talked to Nick and Kevin a bit too. They are pretty nice. My mom is baking a cake right now. I wish she would just got to Giant Eagle for pete’s sake! I love their cookie cakes. Delicious, I’ll tell you. Lulu is over. She is asking so much about the Jonas Brothers. Now she’s started a rant about how much she loves them, so I’m just ignoring her. I’m so excited! I told my mom not too put too much sugar in the cake, though. I don’t want to gain too much weight. She just rolled her eyes and said I was skinny as a lima bean. What does that mean? I walked down the stairs and told Lulu she could go on my computer for awhile. I walked to the door and saw a package at the steps. It was addressed to me for once! I picked it up and got a steak knife from the kitchen. As I sliced the tape off and opened the box, I realized I forgot to look at who sent it to me. Who cared? Maybe it was my great aunt or something. I saw a wrapped present and card. I picked up the card. It had a picture of a dog saying “Happy Birthday!” Inside it said the same thing. Then it said “From Joe, Nick, and Kevin.” I smiled. They remembered! I ripped open the present and there were three CDs. Jimmy Buffet, Panic at the Disco, and the Beatles. I laughed and took my cell phone out of my pocket. As the phone was ringing I yelled to my mom. “Hey, mom! I’m going out, tell Lulu she can do whatever she wants!” I walked out the door and ran outside. I heard a voice on the other end of the phone. “Aubrey?”
“Yeah, it’s me. I’m coming over to say thanks in person!”
“Now?”
“Unless you’re busy, yes.”
“I’m not busy. Come on over! I have a concert tonight though.”
“Okay. See you soon!”
Terminated.

I knocked on his door once I got there and Nick opened it. “Hey, Aubrey!” I smiled. “Where is Joe?”
“His room.” I ran upstairs and into his room. Joe was on his bed. It looked like he was reading a book. “Hey, Aubrey.” He said getting up. “Thanks so much for the present!” I hugged him and let go immediately. He stood still for awhile. “Nick and Kevin helped pick it…” I smiled. “I don’t care! I loved it.” I saw him blush, making me do the same. “So…” I said shifting uncomfortably. “What are you doing for your concert tonight?”
“What we do normally, singing, dancing, playing.” I nodded. “Cool…”
“You could come if you want.”
“How much are the tickets?”
He laughed. “For you? Free. You are an honorary guest who is having a birthday.”
I laughed. “Are you sure?”
He nodded. “It’s at the park. Come on down.” I smiled. “I will. For sure.”

I held my ticket in my hand as I walked with Lulu down to the concert. “ How did you get these, Aubrey?” I shrugged. “Joe gave them to me.”
“Why would he do that?” I didn’t really know. “We’re friends, I guess.” Lulu squealed. “Oh em gawsh! It’s like from those movies! Where the girl meets the celebrity and they become best friends!”
“Uh… Yeah.” I rolled my eyes. We were finally at the park. I handed my ticket to the person at the front gate and Lulu did the same. A guy ended up leading us to the concert box, where all the crazy fans screamed at the guys. Lulu seemed to have her lungs ready, she hadn’t spoken once since they entered. It was so weird. I stood in the box. It was like being in a jail cell, except for you could get out by climbing onto the stage. I didn’t like the feeling. I closed my eyes until Joe and his brothers came out. They started singing this song called “Goodnight and Goodbye”. I lightly bobbed my head to it. All the girls around me screamed the words into my ears. I would probably be deaf at the end of the concert. Lulu was the loudest and she was next to me. The song had a cool beat and tune. Joe looked hilarious, just tapping his tambourine while Nick sang. I actually started laughing, but then about 15 girls shot me an evil glare. Joe started singing and once Kevin had his solo, I heard Nick say. “Do we have any birthdays here?” I looked around. Was he trying to refer to me? I hoped to God not. Lulu raised her hands and screamed, once the Kevin finally finished and they were going to start a new song. “Aubrey’s birthday!” I glared at her. “Stop it Lulu.” I said stiffly. If she heard me, she gave no sign of acknowledgement. “She’s down here!” She pointed at me. Nick smiled. “Why don’t you come up here on stage, Aubrey?” Holy Heck. I did not ask for this. “No!” I said declining. Joe and Kevin were giggling like little toddlers in the corner. I shot glares at them both. All the girls started screaming, “I’ll come up!”. Everybody hated me. Big Rob came out and took my hand. I gasped. “What the hec-?”
“The Jonas Brothers want you on stage.”
“But I don’t want to go on stage!”
Big Rob laughed. “Doesn’t matter, girly.”
I felt myself stare at thousands of people.
Crap.
Lulu looked at me in awe. I looked at her with worried eyes. I guess she didn’t realize that they were screaming “Help me!” because she started chanting. “Sing Happy Birthday!” Joe, Nick, and Kevin had silly smiles on their faces. I glared at them and then only started laughing. Nick started saying. “Sing with me, everybody!”
“Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Aubrey!
Happy Birthday to you!”
He sang it in a weird “You-hoo!” way, like he was whining or something. I don’t know. I remained standing still, next to Big Rob. I didn’t even blink. Who the heck did they think they were? Well… they are the Jonas Brothers, but that doesn’t mean they can take advantage of my birthday! I would not stand for this, embarrassing me in front a bunch of girls that would kill to meet them. They’ll murder me! They sang another song and made me stand on stage. Joe got his microphone, you could hear him panting into it, “We’re going to take a little break. We’ll be back in a little bit.” Then all the girls ran off to buy Jonas merchandise for a ten minute intermission. Lulu jumped on stage and stood next to me, I knew she would try to get to the boys, so I just introduced them. “This is Lulu, guys.” They came up and shook hands with her. She sort of scared them away with her screaming. I had to pull her away. “Lulu…” I said through gritted teeth. “Back. Off.” Joe laughed and I walked up to him. “Come with me.” I said pulling his arm, into the backstage dressing room.

Last edited by xSophiexx16 on 6/12/2009, 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

JB Fan Fiction 3918JB Fan Fiction 3919JB Fan Fiction 4122JB Fan Fiction 4123JB Fan Fiction 4121JB Fan Fiction 2005JB Fan Fiction 4120JB Fan Fiction 1703JB Fan Fiction 1704JB Fan Fiction 3920JB Fan Fiction 1770JB Fan Fiction 3918JB Fan Fiction 3916JB Fan Fiction 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

JB Fan Fiction Empty Re: JB Fan Fiction

Post by shadowsowner888 6/9/2009, 12:54 pm

*reads chapter 1 * OH YAY!! XD I like this! Like I feel bad for Joe, but it's like, yay for Aubrey not being all obsessive!

*reads chapter 2* *cackles evilly* HAHA! It's almost a DATE! XD

*reads chapter 3* Wooohoooo! XD AWKWARD. Seriously, I'd feel really awkward if I went over to their house without shoes!

*reads chapter 4* Skinny as a lima bean? XD Her mom has issues! - OMG! AUBREY IS LUCKY! *is jealous*

Basically, I sum this up as awesomeness. *nods*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

JB Fan Fiction 1312JB Fan Fiction 2412JB Fan Fiction 3349JB Fan Fiction 3548JB Fan Fiction 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/9/2009, 1:01 pm

XDXD.
Ohmygosh!
I love your little caption things with my chapters! I might actually put them at the end of the chapters! XD

Thank you very much *bows*

----------------------------------

Chapter 5;

Once we got there Joe looked at me.
“Why did you do that?” I glared at him.
“Why did you do that?” I repeated. He looked at me with a confused expression.
His face softened into a smile. “Oh… that.” I crossed my arms.
“What is wrong with you, Joe?” His face twisted into another look.
“Nothing.” He looked offended. I sighed.
“Why did you make me go on stage?” I said with anger. He laughed.
“It’s your birthday! We were giving you a gift.”
I stomped my foot.
“That is not a gift I wanted!”
“Picky, picky, picky.”
I had my arms crossed, feet stamped into the ground, and a mad face. He got a kinder look.
“Come on. Was it really that bad?” Well… it wasn’t, I guess. I just didn’t want to be up there. Darn it! Why did Joe have to make a good point?
“No.” I muttered.
“Want to go to Alimento? I’ll make up for my mistake.”
I looked at him quizzically. “What’s that?” He laughed.
“It’s a restaurant here. We’ll go after the concert.” He didn’t even give me time to reply. He ran out on the stage and started singing another song. Lulu came back and start touching all the items in the place. “Oh my gosh! One of the Jonas Brothers touched this!” I rolled my eyes and muttered. “Have fun.” I could really use some time at the tiki hut place… maybe go home, drink hot chocolate ( the crappy add water type), and watch the Pride and Prejudice. Then I’ll gaze at Keira Knightley, envying her beauty. Why can’t Mr. Darcy come over and save me from staying here, where I’ll probably die? Then I have to go to dinner with the Jonas Brothers. That won’t make any other fans want to kill me. No way! Note my sarcasm. I sat down on a couch there and found myself drift off to sleep.

Chapter 6;

I woke up and heard Joe and some unfamiliar voice. They were laughing. They hadn’t realized I woke up. I sat up in the couch and walked out onto the stage. Almost everybody was gone. She was peacefully snoring in a corner of the stage. I saw Joe and the unfamiliar person. It was a girl. She was beautiful, blonde hair, brown eyes, and skinny. He kissed her on the cheek lightly and she giggled. I watched in shock. I don’t know why I was so surprised. I mean, if he wants a girl, go ahead! I don’t have anything to do with his life, other than being a friend, a friend that he takes out to dinner. Well. He hasn’t yet. But he was going to! I sighed. I have to leave. I looked at Lulu and then at Big Rob. “Can you make sure she gets home?” Big Rob nodded. I smiled. “Thanks. Just give her a phone and she can call her mom.” I didn’t want him to see Joe. I saw him saying goodbye to the girl. He saw me and I turned around. I felt… stupid. I thought that he, well, liked me. I jumped off stage and took my wedges off. I decided I would run down to the gas station and hitch a ride there. If that didn’t work out, I would beg the cashier to let me call my mom, either one would work. I held my wedges in my hand and Big Rob was looking at me incredulously. Yes, Rob. I’m going to run. I heard Joe saying my name, but didn’t turn around. I wasn’t in the mood.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

It was raining, Just my luck. I pulled my hood up; I was wearing a sweat shirt, and entered the gas station. My feet were covered with grass and mud. I shivered and saw the cashier look at me. She was a lady. I walked up to her. “May I please use your phone?” The cashier nodded. “Okay, Honey. Just don’t talk too long.” I nodded. “Thank you.” I spoke to my mom and told her where I was. She’s picking me up in 10 minutes. I sat down in the gas station for awhile and waited. I heard the bell on the door ring and looked up hopefully. Please be my mom! Crap. My mom has brown hair, not black. I stepped out from behind a rack of candy bars to see if it was maybe one of my mom’s friends. Crap. Crap. Crap. It was Joe. I hid behind the candy bar rack. I did NOT want to see him. Why the heck is he here? I heard him go up to cashier. “Hello. Is there anybody else here?” She nodded. I think she knew it was Joe Jonas. “Y-yes there is, sir. Over there.” She pointed at the candy aisle, where I was. I swore under my breath. I heard him come over. He had a silly smile on his face. “ Hiding?” I looked up at him. “N-no.” I stammered. He laughed and held out his hand. “Get up.” I laid my hand on his and felt myself get pulled up faster than I expected. Man. This guy has muscle. I looked at him. He is sort of hot, too… Oh my gosh. Did I just say that? What the heck is wrong with me? I realized I was staring at him and stepped back. “So…uh… Why are you here?” Joe’s smile faded. “Oh… well you sort of ran away, so I was wondering if you needed a ride.” That was sort of sweet. “My mom is picking me up.” I said. As I did, my mom walked in. “Hey honey! Now who is this, your friend Joe?” I nodded. My mom took out her hand to Joe. “Nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you.” Joe smiled and shook my mom’s hand. “I hope all of them are good things.” My mom laughed and I rolled my eyes. “You wish, Joe.” My mom gave me a disapproving look. “Aubrey!” I sighed and muttered a sorry to Joe. “Can we go now mom?” My mom nodded, but then Joe got in the way. “Actually, I was going to take her to my house. If that’s okay with you, Mrs…?” My mom giggled. Oh my gosh. She was falling for his hotness and charm. Like all the moms in movies. “Mrs. Montello. Aubrey can come over to your house, make sure to have her home by 1 am.” It was 10 now. I woke up at 9 at the concert. Joe nodded. “Yes. Mrs. Montello.” I looked at my mom with an annoyed face. She didn’t seem to notice. “Bye, Honey!” Joe dragged me out of the gas station and I saw a stretch limo in front of me. He pulled me into the limo. He had that stupid smile of his on. “What the heck, Joe?” He smiled. “Come on. I just wanted to hang out.”
“You could do that with that friend of yours. You know, the one at the concert?” I said sourly. He looked a bit embarrassed. “What? T-that was just a friend.” I put a hand in front of his mouth. “Save it for the press, Joe.” He looked offended. “Come on. She’s just a friend.”
“Oh, really? So friends kiss?”
“It was on the cheek!”
“That’s a horrible excuse, Joe. You’ve never kissed me on the cheek and we’re friends. At least we were.” The limo came to a stop and I got out. I stormed up to the front porch and let myself in. I walked up to Joe’s room and stood there. He was close behind. He came in and stared at me for what seemed like eternity. “What did I do wrong?”
“Nothing…” I muttered. “Forget it.”
He leaned in and kissed my cheek. “Better?”
I looked up at him. Did Joe just kiss me? I didn’t reply, so he kissed me on the lips. Our lips separated and I gasped. Joe smiled and murmured in to my ear. “Better now?” I nodded, dumbfounded. I hadn’t expected that. “I was wondering…”
“Yes.” He was still close to me. It was sort of intimidating. “How did you find me?” He laughed. “That gas station was like the only one within 30 miles. I was guessing you would try to hitch a ride there or try to call your parents from there.” I looked at him with a shocked expression. He laughed at my expression. “Kevin said he did that before we were famous.”
“I want to ask another question.”
He smiled. “What?”
“Did you really just kiss me?”
He planted his lips on mine again. “Yes.”

Last edited by xSophiexx16 on 6/13/2009, 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

JB Fan Fiction 3918JB Fan Fiction 3919JB Fan Fiction 4122JB Fan Fiction 4123JB Fan Fiction 4121JB Fan Fiction 2005JB Fan Fiction 4120JB Fan Fiction 1703JB Fan Fiction 1704JB Fan Fiction 3920JB Fan Fiction 1770JB Fan Fiction 3918JB Fan Fiction 3916JB Fan Fiction 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/9/2009, 1:08 pm

It's pretty good.Very Happy
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/9/2009, 1:11 pm

Thanks, iGrevious Smile I'm writing the next chapter.
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/9/2009, 1:17 pm

I wish shad' would let me post our story, but everytime I ask, she says she's too busy. I don't even know why she wouldn't have to be busy for me to post it.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/9/2009, 2:17 pm

Lol, thanks! XD That'd be awesome if you did!

*sigh* Gri, I'm trying to save it for last! XD Best for last! Ya know?

Actually, no, we're posting it second last. XD Hero and Pootnic comes last.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

JB Fan Fiction 1312JB Fan Fiction 2412JB Fan Fiction 3349JB Fan Fiction 3548JB Fan Fiction 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/9/2009, 2:29 pm

Then post all the rest like heck!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/9/2009, 7:32 pm

You guys should post it! Smile
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/9/2009, 8:08 pm

This is really good!!! Smile Lol, I would be so excited to meet the Jonas Brothers. XD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/10/2009, 7:54 am

xSophiexx16 wrote:You guys should post it! Smile
We're gonna today! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/11/2009, 9:25 pm

Saddleclub- Thanks Smile I'm writing another chapter, and about to post another.
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/11/2009, 9:36 pm

NEW CHAPTER----
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/11/2009, 9:36 pm

Good, good.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/12/2009, 10:12 am

Haha, that was FUNNY! XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/12/2009, 1:26 pm

Yah, I agree with Shadow. She just keeps glaring at people.
"doesn't matter, girly."

Very Happy
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/12/2009, 6:13 pm

Yay! Thanks everybody!
It's sort of supposed to be a comedy.
it's also sort of dramatic (NEXT CHAPTER)
And romantic.
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/12/2009, 6:16 pm

YAY! Very Happy POST IT SOON! Pweease?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/13/2009, 11:53 pm

XD.
Thanks.
It's almost 2 pages long so far.
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/13/2009, 11:57 pm

I like the new chapter!! I love this story. Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/13/2009, 11:59 pm

2 new chapters! Smile

(POST THREE)

There were too many letters or something for the first post Very Happy
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/14/2009, 12:00 am

SaddleClub wrote:I like the new chapter!! I love this story. Smile

Thanks so much!
I love writing the story!
I been writing like.. all night. Very Happy
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/14/2009, 12:06 am

I just read the 2 new chapters in post 3 and they are AMAZING!!! Smile Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/14/2009, 12:15 am

Thanks, saddleclub! Smile That's so nice!
I'm surprised how much I like writing this story Very Happy
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/14/2009, 12:16 am

Swelcome!! Smile
I started writing a Jonas Brothers fanfiction based off a dream I had, but I don't think I'm gonna post it. There's already 2 of them; why add another?
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next