The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction

+2
iGrievous
Jade
6 posters

Go down

Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction Empty Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction

Post by Jade 6/9/2009, 11:58 pm

Maturity: This Contains Non detailed kissing and Non Graphic Battle Scenes
Fantasy: This includes vampires and other mythical creatures
Chapter 1

Renesmee Cullen lay on her back, gazing at the stars. Why did things have to be so complex? Why couldn't she just be however she wanted to be and love whoever she wanted to love.
"Why are you out here?" Those words, coming out of anyone but Alice's lips, would have sounded acusing but coming from her they sounded sincere and worried with a hint of musical notes on the edge of each word.
Renesmee shrugged and turned away from her Aunt. Ussually she confinded in the kind, vegetarion, vampire but tonight she found herself mad and jealous of Alice. Alice loved Jasper and he loved her back, they were both vampires, it was so simple for them.
"Sure you don't want to talk about it?" Alice asked, tilting her head and making her laughing face solum.
"Positive, you have no idea what I'm going through." Renesmee closed her eyes and hoped everything would go away. Her problems, that is. Then she had a dash of insperation. She jumped up and swiftly glided through arces of Cullen property in a heart beat. One of the advantages about being a freak, you can run fast, Renesmee laughed, running always made her feel free.
Renesmee rushed to the sporty red car Edward had gotten her for her sixteenth birthday last month. She climbed in without hesitation and in one slick move, stuck her keys in the ignition and pressed on the pedel making the car swerve off the edge of the curb and go cruzing down the isolated road toward Jake's house.
She was surprised really, that Alice wasn't hot on her trail. It didn't matter, even if everyone wanted her to stay away from Jacob Black, there was no way she was going to give in.
Renesmee screeched to a hault in front of Jake's La Push home. She got out of the car suddenly feeling unsure of herself, it was the middle of the night, what if she woke Billy? Suddenly the strong smell of, Jake, over whelmed her.
"Looking for someone?" Jake laughed. He was sitting on the porch, watching Renesmee's every move. "Come here! I was hoping you would come." Jake opened his arms and smiled his dog like smile. It was so good to see him again.
"Jake!" Renesmee squealed and rushed up the porch and sat on his lap.
"So, they don't want you here?" Jacob absintmindedly twirled a long aburn curl of mine.
"Nope but nothing can keep me away. I love you." Renesmee looked at Jake for a minute before the leaned in and slowly kissed. She gasped for air though when she heard Alice's sing song voice.
"You should really start listening to us Renesmee. You have to stay away from Jacob. It's Edward's wish."
"Listen. I love Renesmee, I can't transform myself!" Jacob snarled at Alice.
"That's not enogh, she should love someone of her own kind." Alice said cooly snapping her up in her arms.
"If you want a war that's what you'll get." Jacob's eyes narrowed, he clenched his teeth.
Alice smiled, menicingly. Renesmee's blood ran cold, she would lose no matter who won.

"Bella, Edward, what's wrong with you!?" Renesmee stormed in, banging the door so hard one of the hinges snapped.
"Excuse me?" Edward said, sitting up in his chair.
"You, you said it was OK for me to be with Jacob, I hung out with him when I was a little kid. Why do things have to be different now? Now that, I'm in love with him? Bella said it was ok, for me to be in love with Jake!!" The words poured out of Renesmee's mouth. Her eyes brimmed over with tears.
"That was before Lu-" Edward snapped his mouth shut. "Before something happened, ok? Stay away from him." Edward's eyes suddenly hardened into a coal color but Renesmee knew it wasn't because he was hungry, Edward was mad. So mad he was going to do whatever it took to keep Renesmee from Jacob. She would have to fight back, twice as hard if she was going to win.

"Bella why can't I be with jacob?" Renesmee asked twirling one of her long curly, aburn, ringlets.
Rensemee could see sudden change in Bella, she stopped folding clothes and her pretty face hardened into a cold frown. "You just can't be. Believe me!"
Renesmee was very startled by her mother's outburst, usually Bella was the calmer one.
"You'll get very hurt if you continue to stay with Jake!"
"But-" Renesmee butted in.
"Shhh, go talk to Alice," Bella glanced around like somehow someone would be able to hear Bella's voice which was as delicate as the tinkling wind outside.
Renesmee stood up to go talk to Alice, she was very worried about her family and Jacob, very worried indeed.

Last edited by warmblood12211 on 6/23/2009, 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction Empty Re: Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction

Post by iGrievous 6/10/2009, 7:53 am

Er, doesn't this kinda change how the story went? I thought they were mostly okay with Jacob and Renesmee. But interesting so far.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction Empty Re: Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction

Post by shadowsowner888 6/10/2009, 8:43 am

OMG YAY! Very Happy I'm getting that EEP! feeling I get when I read this kinda stuff. I hope you add more soon!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction 1312Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction 2412Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction 3349Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction 3548Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/10/2009, 2:13 pm

Good writing!
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction Siggy
Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction SiggyMoon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction Siggy
Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction SiggyMoon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/10/2009, 4:49 pm

This is really really good!! Keep writing!! Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/16/2009, 2:31 pm

UG, I totally forgot I had posted this. I'll write more tonight!
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/16/2009, 2:32 pm

iGrievous wrote:Er, doesn't this kinda change how the story went? I thought they were mostly okay with Jacob and Renesmee. But interesting so far.
Don't worry I know what I'm doing... I think.
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/16/2009, 9:02 pm

Yay! Very Happy I can't wait!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction 1312Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction 2412Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction 3349Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction 3548Moon Light Shards- Twilight Fan Fiction 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/18/2009, 11:53 am

Update!
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/18/2009, 2:08 pm

Oh, now I get why they're not okay with it! XD Sorta. Awesome job!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/18/2009, 3:44 pm

Oooh, this is getting interesting!! Can't wait for more!!
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/23/2009, 11:50 am

Update!
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/23/2009, 12:57 pm

Awesome new part! Very Happy I wanna read more. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/27/2009, 12:28 pm

Write more?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/27/2009, 2:12 pm

Hmm if I can find the time. I don't really like this story xD
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/16/2009, 10:56 pm

I really like this!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/16/2009, 10:57 pm

Awe, why not? Seriously, I really really like it!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down