The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courage? - A Micro(non)fiction

+2
rattyjol
Akeria
6 posters

Go down

Courage? - A Micro(non)fiction Empty Courage? - A Micro(non)fiction

Post by Akeria 10/30/2009, 4:44 pm

Courage
"Come on, Siobhan." Alanna told me. "You really like him." It was true... I had a huge crush on Courage. He was so hot. I really liked him...

"I know..." I said, blushing.

"Then what's your problem?" She tapped her foot impatiently. I looked at Alanna, slightly frowning, slightly blushing.

"I... just..." I started.

"Sssssh! Here he comes!!!" Alanna fixed her hair as Courage came into the room. His skin was dark and he had black curly hair that came out slightly. His eyes were dark, almost black, and his body was out of this world. "Hey, Courage." She said, sighing a little bit. He turned around and jerked his head up and down quickly, a signal of recognition.

"Hey." I said after. He came up to me and picked me up by my waist, twirling me around once.

"Hey, Siobhan." He said. His breath smelled amazing, minty, like a thousand tic-tacs. He glanced at Alanna and then pulled me by the arm out into the hallway. "Listen..." He said, absently playing with a stray piece of my hair that was over my shoulder. "Do you want to do something this weekend, maybe?" He touched my face gently.

I could feel my heart racing, feel the little voice inside it screaming "YES, YES, YES!"

"Sure," I said, rather calmly. Courage put his hands on my waist and leaned in to kiss me. I put my arms around his neck, and kissed him, at first gently, and then more roughly.

"Hey, kids. Get in here." Mr. Agnes, our teacher told us. We didn't stop kissing. Mr. Agnes came over and poked me in the stomach. I squealed and curled up into a ball automatically.

"Nah, Mr. Agnes." Courage said. "Just gimme a couple more minutes with my girl." He put his arms back around me and kissed me again. My insides were screaming with happiness. Mr. Agnes tapped his foot impatiently as the bell rang to start class. I broke away and looked at him, smiling. We went into the classroom, holding hands.

My friends Joe, Jack, Matt, and Nick gave me a thumbs up, while this girl Emily rolled her eyes and looked away. Courage pulled me closer and then we sat down for class.

Class was boring. My mind was racing.

Courage... Courage... Courage... LAJSDLFKJASOIDG!

I kept thinking. My heart had still not stopped beating. I tapped my pencil impatiently.

"Siobhan, chill!" Nick whispered sitting next to me. I nodded and the bell finally rang. I jumped six inches off my seat, falling off. Courage grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the hallway.

"Where're we going?" He asked.

"I have to go to Algebra..." I told him.

"Aright." He grabbed my hand and we walked down two flights of stairs to my math room. We stood outside, kissing when I felt him being jerked back. I opened my eyes to see my best friend, Chris, on top of Courage, punching him.

"Chris!" I screamed. "Stop!" I tried to pull him off of Courage, but my friend Spencer held me back. I faught against Spencer, screaming.

Courage stood up, bleeding, turned to me and shook his head. "No, this can't happen." He told me. I reduced to a puddle as he ran off to the lunch room. I sat on the floor crying. Chris came over to me and pulled me up, giving me a hug.

"Why?" I said between sobs. He hugged me closer.

"Because I know Courage. I know what he does to people, nice girls like you. I won't let you get mixed into that. I... I love you too much." I looked up into his face, light eyes, light brown hair, and light skin. Everything about him was light.

"What?" I asked. I didn't know what to say. I didn't like Chris anymore. I mean, sure. I'd liked him all last year, and even the begining of this year. But... I didn't know. Courage didn't even stand up for himself.

"I'm protecting you, Siobhan. I love you." He leaned in to kiss me. I didn't object, but I didn't feel right. I broke away.

"I need some time to think, Chris... This is all happening a little fast." He brushed a piece of hair out of my eyes, which were still over-flowing with tears. The bell rang. I didn't care. I stood there, looking into Chris's eyes. I could almost hear him in my head. 'Please, Siobhan...' His emotions were so... prominent. I leaned up and kissed him, not caring what anyone would say about me, about how I had kissed two different guys in one day. Chris was mine, and I was his.

"I'm yours." I told him. His smile was enough. I knew I had made the right choice.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Courage? - A Micro(non)fiction Empty Re: Courage? - A Micro(non)fiction

Post by rattyjol 10/30/2009, 4:50 pm

Aw, that's sweet. Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/30/2009, 5:13 pm

I had this adrenaline rush as I was reading that. ^^ It's just so sweet! You did an awesome job on it, as always. cheesy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Courage? - A Micro(non)fiction 1312Courage? - A Micro(non)fiction 2412Courage? - A Micro(non)fiction 3349Courage? - A Micro(non)fiction 3548Courage? - A Micro(non)fiction 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 10/30/2009, 7:15 pm

Schmankies. I love my micro(non)fictions. Smile
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 10/31/2009, 10:52 pm

Oh, gosh, I wish you would write more. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Courage? - A Micro(non)fiction Siggy
Courage? - A Micro(non)fiction SiggyCourage? - A Micro(non)fiction Siggy
Courage? - A Micro(non)fiction SiggyCourage? - A Micro(non)fiction Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 11/1/2009, 9:42 pm

Wow, that was really sweet. I loved it!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscardedHarmony 11/3/2009, 4:46 pm

I was awww-ing the whole time. Very Happy Awesome!
DiscardedHarmony
DiscardedHarmony
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1596

http://ShimmeringHeart.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down