The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123

+2
qaz123
Boballoo123
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123 Empty An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123

Post by Boballoo123 9/12/2009, 11:41 am

Well, this is a true story. About my life. About what's happening right now in my life. So I'll add more when something exciting, noteworthy, or dramaful happens. And since drama happens nearly every day at my school, I'll probably be adding chapters pretty often.
Also, beside where I write "Chapter 1", or whatever chapter it is, I'll put the date that the events in the chapter actually happened. Smile

Maturity: Um.. dating? As far as I know, no kissing or anything, but I have no clue. Anything could happen. But for now, my life is pretty PG.
Fantasy: None.

[Chapter 1 - 9/11/09]
"Ow!" I exclaimed.
"He's coming!" hissed Cassie, and a glance out of the corner of my eye told me why she had jabbed me in the ribs. I quickly turned and stared intently into my locker, pretending to be searching for something as Brandon passed behind me.
"You have to break up with him soon. You can't keep avoiding him like this." whispered Cassie.
"I know! But I can't bear to break his heart!" I whispered back, turning and staring around the crowded hallway. Once I had checked that the tall, curly-haired brunette that was my boyfriend wasn't in the vicinity, I closed my locker and picked my books up off the ground.
"Well, you have to do something about this soon." said Cassie, "It's killing you being with him - "
" - and it would kill him being without me. I keep telling you, I can't do it, Cass!" I sighed and leaned back against my locker.
"Well, suit yourself. Live in misery if you want to."
Drriiiiiing! The warning bell rang, signalling three minutes until class started.
"Well, I have to get to Italian." said Cassie.
"I have to get to Earth Science."
"I'm going this way." Cassie pointed down the hallway behind her.
"I'll go with you, it's quicker than going the other wa - "I stopped short, seeing Brandon coming from the direction Cassie was going in.
"Nevermind, I'm going this way. Bye!" I quickly turned and speed-walked in the opposite direction, wondering why the heck I was torturing myself like this.
- - -
"Duck... duck..."
Georgia, Becca, Daisy, Gabe, Jackie, and I were wandering the school before we headed off to lunch, and as we were strolling down the 7th grade hallway for old times sake, Jackie was skipping around us, hitting us over the head with her hand and attempting to play Duck Duck Goose while we were walking.
"GOOSE! AHHHHHHHHH!" Jackie and Becca spun around in circles before collapsing on the floor in the middle of the hallway. Georgia and I cracked up laughing while Daisy giggled and Gabe raised his eyebrows in an amused fashion.
Jackie sprung up and ran over to the nearest 6th grader, who was cleaning his locker.
"HI! Your locker is really messy. What class do you have now? Unless it's free period, you'd better get to class now because you're really late." Jackie contiued babbling on about how she was always late when she was in 6th grade, while the tiny boy looked terrified. He slammed his locker closed and ran over to his friend, mumbling something about "scary 8th graders".
By the time we got to lunch, we were about ten minutes late. We all ran onto the lunch line and got pizza (they get real, non-cardboard pizza from a restaurant on Fridays) and sat down at our table, goofing off as usual as we ate. Towards the end of lunch, my friend Kayla walked up to us.
"Hey Nadine!" she said, pushing her straight black hair over her shoulder.
"Hi Kayla!" I smiled.
"So, I see you've found some friends." said Kayla in a sickeningly sweet, fake-nice voice. I gave her a confused look.
"She hasn't found new friends, she's kept old friends. We've known Nadine for, like, ever." said Jackie loudly.
Ignoring her, Kayla gave me a fake smile. "Well, that's nice, Nadine. I'll check up on you later." she patted my head before walking away.
We all looked at eachother, eyebrows raised. Gabe was the first to speak, his slight Spanish accent audible in his words.
"What's her problem?"
- - -
"Nadine! Get out of the car!"
"Mom, it's pouring rain and none of the rides are open."
"It's just drizzling, not pouring, and we can still go look at the animals and the flower and produce tents."
I scowled and slid out of the passenger seat and into the wet parking lot. What was the point of going to the fair in the rain?!
I pulled the hood of my black hoodie over my curls and shoved my hands moodily in my pockets as we walked towards the flower tent. I felt a familiar buzzing against my leg and pulled my cell phone out of my jeans pocket to read the text message.

Heyyy ninja girlie whats upples?

I smiled and typed my response. As I sent it, I sort of wondered if I had chosen the right path.
You see, Jackie, Georgia, Gabe, Becca, and Daisy aren't exactly the most "popular" people. In fact, they're usually labeled as "freaks". By choosing to hang out with them over my other friends, I had kind of put myself down there with them. I could care less, really, about if the stuck-up kids that are labeled "popular" think I'm weird, because hey, I am. But at the same time, one very small part of me, part of the old Nadine, rather, was saying that I should stop hanging out with them and go back to my other friends. I shook that feeling off. Sure, last year I had been sort of "popular". True, on the imaginary popularity scale I was falling fast. But at the same time, I had more friends than ever. I was finally happy with myself. And that's what counts, right?
Right?
I sighed, completely conflicted, that nagging doubt in the back of my mind growing bigger by the second. I had to stop thinking about this; I had enough to worry about already.
We stepped inside the horse barn and I pushed my phone back into my pocket and approached a chestnut mare with a smile. I had always loved horses, always loved riding them. I don't know why I gave up on it. I had been good, and it had been fun. The horse I always rode was named Kenny, and he was magnificent. I missed him... so why had I stopped? With a wave of cold fury, I remembered. Why? Because the "populars" had teased me for being obsessed with horses and ice skating instead of sports, fashion and boys like "normal people". I bit my lip and took a deep breath to calm myself, then looked around the horse barn. There were some girls in their riding outfits in with the horses, grooming them or giving them food. I glanced up at the horse I was standing in front of, seeing, from the paper tacked on the wall next to it's stall, that it's name was Diva. I reached my hand out over the fence and let the mare sniff it for a moment, then cautiously placed my hand on her forehead and stroked her. She didn't turn away.
"No touching the horses!" bellowed an older woman from a few feet away. I pulled my hand back and glared at the lady for a second before walking away.

[Chapter 2 - 9/14/09] (There was quite a bit of cursing at recess when Kyle was trying to upset us, but I took that out. Kyle and his cronies said some stuff, and people, mostly Jackie, kept saying, "Eff off, loser, go get an effin life." except with the actual word. xD)
"I hate people."
"I know."
"But I really don't like people!"
"I know, Jackie. You say this every day."
"But people just annoy me!"
"I know!"
"But friends aren't people. I only hate people."
"I know..." I rolled my eyes and gave an exasperated sigh, but giggled all the same. Whenever Jackie had nothing to say, she would inform us all that she hates people.
It was recess, and Jackie, Georgia, Gabe, Daisy, Becca, Ricky, and I were standing on the blacktop near the school, bored. This was tragic, of course; it was near impossible for us to be bored, because, we're, well... us. We all looked at eachother, and then burst out laughing for no apparent reason.
Just then, Kyle Levit walked up to us, followed by a bunch of cronies. Kyle smirked, stared directly at Gabe (who today was wearing a black T-shirt and grey skinny jeans with a black belt with blunt silver spikes), and then started moving his left hand over his right wrist in a cutting motion.
"Emo. Emoooooooo." he said loudly, turning to all of us and repeating the word while continuing pretend cutting his wrists. His friends all cracked up while we all raised our eyebrows.
"EMOOOOOOOOOOO." Kyle shouted, waving his hands in Gabe's face.
"Oh yeah, I cut myself, that's why you can see all the scars on my arms." said Gabe sarcastically, holding out his unblemished arms for Kyle to see.
Kyle just laughed and turned to Georgia next. "Nice pants." he snickered, pointing to Georgia's bright turquoise pants.
"I know, right?" she replied calmly.
Ignoring this, Kyle continued his taunts. "Emoooo!" He turned to me and Jackie next. "Emooooo!"
"Oh yeah, I'm wearing a lime green shirt and UGGs, I'm sooo emo." I rolled my eyes.
"And shows how smart you are, you point out my bright colored pants and then say I'm emo..." Georgia retorted.
"Why don't you all go into your little emo corner and cut yourselves?!" Kyle snapped, then gave one last, pointless laugh and led his snickering followers away.
"That was freaky how Kyle was trying to flirt with you, Gabe." said Jackie after a few moments of silence. We all burst out laughing.

[Chapter 3 - 9/16/09]
"Nadine, can you stay behind for a sec?"
I stopped in the act of pushing in my chair and nodded, following my English teacher to her desk.
"So your Writer's Life Letter," Ms.Reynolds began.
I nodded. The Writer's Life Letter was an assignment where we had to say how we felt about writing, how we saw ourselves as a writer, and what we had done so far in our writing life. My letter had been three pages long, while most of the class had barely half a page.
"It was fantastic. I loved how you put short examples of your writing - which is very good, by the way. When you were explaining your opinion on writing, it was less an informative letter and more poetry."
I smiled, hugging my books to my chest.
"And I was wondering, could I quote some of it and use it as an example for your class and the other 8th grade classes?"
I beamed. "Oh, sure, go ahead!"
"Is it okay if I use your name?"
I nodded and smiled. "Just curious, what part are you going to quote?"
"I'm not sure yet," she said, flipping through my letter. I saw comments in the margins such as, You're an amazing writer! and I really love this! and I agree completely! and I felt even happier than I already was. Ms.Reynolds smiled at me. "The whole thing was so good, i just can't decide!"

[I'll add more later of Chapter 3. nod]

Last edited by Boballoo123 on 9/16/2009, 4:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 824

http://dreamer.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123 Empty Re: An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123

Post by Boballoo123 9/12/2009, 11:41 am

Characters

[I'm changing last names, since these are real people]

Nadine Sanchez (me) - Curly, shoulder length redish-brown hair with layers and side-bangs. Brown eyes that look hazel at times. About average height, skinny. Pale skin. Nadine used to be really shy, but now she's broken down her wall and is her usual creative, silly, and fearless self. Nadine is a true romantic and is usually pretty deep, and she loves writing. (Duh xD) - 12 years old ALMOST 13 wahoo! xD 8th grade
Cassie Gallo - Straight, shoulder length light brown hair with layers and side bangs. Blue eyes. Average height, skinny. Can be a little self-centered at times, and is really spoiled since she's an only child. Otherwise, Cassie is a really good friend that you can tell anything to, and she's good at keeping secrets since she has quite a few of her own. - age 13 almost 14 , 8th grade
Brandon Brown - Short, curly brown hair that feels like sheeps wool (It really does!! xD) and tan skin. Dark brown eyes. Really quite tall (I mean it. He's like, 5' 11".) and very athletic. He's not the smartest pea in the pod but he's smart enough to be in Earth Science and Advanced Math. He's all for being nice to people and is really a hipocryte (sp?) sometimes because he makes fun of people (not to their face, though) and then tells me it's mean to talk about people behind their backs... - age 13, 8th grade
Jackie Cortez - Straight blonde hair a little longer than shoulder length with a tiny bit of dirty-blonde mixed in. Blue eyes, and she wears contacts and is never without eyeliner (blue eyeliner, usually). Jackie is tall and is always saying how she's overweight, but she's not at all. Jackie is a creative, carefree spirit and enjoys scaring little kids and being as random and crazy as a person can get. - age 13, 8th grade
Georgia Shunk - Long light brown hair and brown eyes. A little shorter than average height (by about an inch) and skinny. Georgia is a deep, true romantic type person, but is also random and crazy. She always wears skinny jeans and high-top converse of various colors and patterns - age 13, 8th grade
Becca Rodriguez - Frizzy brown hair, shoulder length. Brown eyes. Very random and crazy and a little annoying at times but we love her anyway. - age 13, 8th grade
Daisy Sorensen - Straight, shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. Daisy used to be a girly girl, but now she's adopted a kind of gothish style; she wears alot of black and red and grey. She's kind of quiet but is random and crazy once you get to know her. She mostly talks to Gabe, who's her ex-boyfriend but they're still friends and she has a crush on him again. rolleyes - age 13, 8th grade
Gabe Fernandez - Long black hair (like really, you could mistake him for a girl. It's almost to his shoulders.) and kind of pale skin with freckles across the bridge of his nose. Dark brown eyes that look black at times. Gabe is.. okay, he's goth. He wears black and grey most of the time, and wears skinny jeans (Which Jackie always points out and laughs at xD) and black converse. On the first day of school, he wore a black and white striped shirt and Jackie made a point of telling him he looked like an escaped convict. xD Gabe is really very fun and upbeat if you get to know him though, but most people don't realize this because the find him scary. rolleyes Oh, and Gabe moved from South America (I forget where specifically)to NY in 6th grade. He's excellent at Spanish, obviously, and has a really cool accent. - age 13, 8th grade
Scott Sanchez - Nadine's brother. Scott has thick brown hair and brown eyes, and freckles dotting across the bridge of his nose and his cheeks. He wears glasses and has a condition that makes it hard for him to spell, because his brain can't process how to sound out words. But he really is extremely intellegent, it's just that he can't get his ideas through as well because he can't spell and has terrible handwriting. Also, linked to his spelling problem, Scott has a slight speech issue. He's very kind and, unlike most brothers, really loves helping Nadine and being nice to her. He's kind of an outcast at school, unfortunately, because people don't accept him for who he is. Scott has a few close friends. - Age 10 almsot 11, 5th grade

If other people are in the upcoming chapters I'll add them to the list!

Last edited by Boballoo123 on 9/16/2009, 7:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123 Empty Re: An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123

Post by qaz123 9/12/2009, 1:34 pm

awesome so far!!!
qaz123
qaz123
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/12/2009, 1:38 pm

Thanks! Smile
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/12/2009, 2:26 pm

I like it!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 868

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/12/2009, 2:35 pm

Lol, thanks! My life is truthfully not very exciting, but I expect when I break up with Brandon that's going to be very dramaful.. and I sense some drama with Kayla coming on. Razz
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/12/2009, 2:37 pm

I know what you mean. nod LIfe's always very dramaful..
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/12/2009, 2:51 pm

Yeess... especially middle school and high school... Razz
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/13/2009, 9:04 am

Nice job! x3 You have a pretty nice life, if it's interesting enough to write a story about, lol! At least, I wasn't bored. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123 1312An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123 2412An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123 3349An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123 3548An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 9/13/2009, 9:10 am

This is awesome! xD It's like your own little diary that we can all READ! Buahah!
Your life needs to be more eventful so we can read some more of it!
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 512

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/13/2009, 10:41 am

shadowsowner888 wrote:Nice job! x3 You have a pretty nice life, if it's interesting enough to write a story about, lol! At least, I wasn't bored. Very Happy
Lol! My life last year was more exciting than this year, everyone was fighting and backstabbing every day and it was just ugh. This year it's much more plesant (sp?)... except we do have some drama.

sweetcreola wrote:This is awesome! xD It's like your own little diary that we can all READ! Buahah!
Your life needs to be more eventful so we can read some more of it!
Oh don't worry, my life will be eventful enough. Once the weekend is over smug But I am going to add some more to Chapter 1. Right now. nod
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/13/2009, 10:50 am

Lawl, that's good. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123 1312An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123 2412An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123 3349An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123 3548An unnamed *so far* story by Boballoo123 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/13/2009, 11:11 am

I added more Smile
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/13/2009, 11:14 am

Yay for glaring at ladies! xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/13/2009, 11:20 am

xD That lady was really annoying. She was all grouchy and yelling at everyone, even the girls feeding the horses xP
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/14/2009, 8:17 pm

xD That was actually kind of funny! I liked the whole thing with your "Imaginary Popularity Scale" xD You know you're being yourself when you find that you're proud to be called "Weird" LOL
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/14/2009, 9:04 pm

LOL! I'm adding more ^ ^
I think you will find what happened interesting.
I found it interesting that I didn't care.
You'll see.... smug
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/14/2009, 9:05 pm

OMG! Since when did I have 5 stars instead of 4?! Apparently, 23 posts ago. xD
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/14/2009, 9:32 pm

Ookay, I added the new chappie!
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/14/2009, 11:06 pm

ROFL! OK, going to read. nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/14/2009, 11:09 pm

Lolz! That's cool! Not reacting is the best way to go. Just stare at them. Or be like,"Thank you. nod" LOL! That's what I do when somebody decides to taunt me.
"Lauren, you're such a freak!"
"Thanks! It means a lot!"
xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/14/2009, 11:17 pm

Awesome! cheesy

Boballoo123 wrote:Nadine Sanchez (me) - Curly, shoulder length redish-brown hair with layers and side-bangs. Brown eyes that look hazel at times. About average height, skinny. Pale skin. Nadine used to be really shy, but now she's broken down her wall and is her usual creative, silly, and fearless self. Nadine is a true romantic and is usually pretty deep, and she loves writing. (Duh xD) - 12 years old ALMOST 13 wahoo! xD 8th grade

Same! cheesy *checks Nadine's birthday* Dang it, you're gonna be 13 18 days before me. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/14/2009, 11:29 pm

WAhahaha! Ratty, I have beaten you! xD I turned thirteen last Saturday. rolleyes
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/14/2009, 11:40 pm

Lucky. XD I'm gonna turn 13 on the DC trip. smug
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/15/2009, 7:26 am

Niicee. We go to DC at the end of the school year smug
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next