The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 12th!! Scribble Scrabble Scaturday!!

2 posters

Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 12th!! Scribble Scrabble Scaturday!! Empty Merry's Mass of Memories - September 12th!! Scribble Scrabble Scaturday!!

Post by merry312 9/12/2009, 1:35 pm

September 12th!! Very Happy

Yay! It is Scribble Scrabble Scaturday! Very Happy For those who have no clue what I am saying, on WI on TWG I made up my own day on every Saturday called Scribble Scrabble Scaturday. Smile It means that Saturday is my writing day so this is the day I have the most time to write. Smile So today is Saturday! Very Happy YAY! I better write today. Very Happy

Other than my sudden out burst about Scribble- you know what I mean- it is my half birthday today!! Very Happy:D:D So that means only half way until my birthday, March 12th! Very Happy Yayzers! I promised myself that I wouldn't forget my half birthday this year because every year I say "I won't forget!" and then I forget and then on September 13th I yell at myself for forgetting. xD lol!

Well other than that nothing is really going on today. We are going out to dinner tonight. Yay! Smile But other than that nothing. Just sitting at home, chillin'. Smile

So for my randomness of the day, since I am hungry and it is around lunch time, I am going to do...

Merry's Favorite Sandwiches! Very Happy

1. Tuna Salad
2. Normal lunch meat with lettuce and cheese
3. Veggie Smile

Well that's all for now! Very Happy Bye!

- Merry Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 12th!! Scribble Scrabble Scaturday!! Empty Re: Merry's Mass of Memories - September 12th!! Scribble Scrabble Scaturday!!

Post by shadowsowner888 9/13/2009, 10:44 am

I hope you got a lot of writing done! Smile Nice blog.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 12th!! Scribble Scrabble Scaturday!! 1312Merry's Mass of Memories - September 12th!! Scribble Scrabble Scaturday!! 2412Merry's Mass of Memories - September 12th!! Scribble Scrabble Scaturday!! 3349Merry's Mass of Memories - September 12th!! Scribble Scrabble Scaturday!! 3548Merry's Mass of Memories - September 12th!! Scribble Scrabble Scaturday!! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down