The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* / the DEVIL's || m a s q u e r a d e -- OPEN !

+3
Miss_Alice
shadowsowner888
Avé
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

* / the DEVIL's  ||  m a s q u e r a d e -- OPEN ! - Page 3 Empty Re: * / the DEVIL's || m a s q u e r a d e -- OPEN !

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/18/2009, 10:26 pm

''Uh yeah human normal'' Caylee said looking at him when she said the word 'Normal' she said it just a bit louder then the other words. She looked back at him...''But why are you over here? ''She said looking at him with a glare.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

* / the DEVIL's  ||  m a s q u e r a d e -- OPEN ! - Page 3 Empty Re: * / the DEVIL's || m a s q u e r a d e -- OPEN !

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 12:25 am

[Avvy rp?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 12:39 am

Aaron shrugged, the grin widening as he studied her annoyed expression. It made him laugh a little bit more, not really making fun of her, but more still amused that she didn't want him over there. "I don't know," he stated simply. "I thought we already went over this."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 12:42 am

[Yay!]

''Yeah but you never did answer the question.''She said looking at him. She looked down at her finger nails that where painted black with white tips.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 12:44 am

He followed her gaze down to her fingernails and the murmured, "I like the way you painted those." He glanced back up at her and then answered her question. "Because you seemed interesting," he confessed. "Not in a bad way."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 12:46 am

Caylee looked down at her finger nails then put them under the table that was awakward compliment Caylee thought. '' How am I intresting? '' She said looking at him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 12:51 am

Aaron shrugged again, slowly. He pursed his lips, looking around the cafe and then speaking. "Because you're just not the like the others, simple as that," he told her.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 12:53 am

''Good I hate people that are all the same I like being different.''She added. Caylee looked at him then managed to say...''Yes I hate the little preppy girls that would be probably dying to go out with you. But I am sure not a preppy girl so there for I am not dying to go out with you.''She said looking at him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 12:59 am

The same grin as before played on Aaron's lips as he replied. "Well, I certainly am irresistable, am I not?" He asked her playfully, and then chuckled. "You don't need to answer that. But still, you seem fun. Neat. We should hang out sometime."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 1:01 am

''Uh fine '' She said looking at him she wrote her phone number on a piece of paper and gave it to him...''And what do you exactly call hanging out?
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 1:03 am

Aaron grabbed the paper swiftly, for a vampire at least, and stuffed it in his back pocket, then shrugged and spoke. "I don't know, really. Maybe we could meet here again tomorrow? I'll call you tonight."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 1:04 am

Caylee looked down ''Call me? Uh okay...''She said looking at him... Caylee didn't expect them actully to hang out she thought he would forget about it.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 1:06 am

Aaron took his elbows off the table, now resting one hand in his lap. The fingers of his other hand tapped on the table when he spoke. "You alright?" He asked her curiously. She seemed a little bit hesitant.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 1:08 am

''Yeah I am fine '' She added looking at him...''We could just hang out now.''She said with a dirty look some how that just slipt write out of her mouth.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 1:12 am

Aaron shrugged again. "Mmkay, whatever works for you," he muttered. "What do you have planned?" He asked her. [short-- sorry!]
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 1:14 am

''What do I have planned nothing you where the one who wanted to do something in the first place. The question should be what do you have planned?"She asked looking at him then back down at her phone she saw it lit up but didn't check it.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 1:20 am

Aaron smirked, closing his eyes for a moment and then opening them when Caylee's phone lit up. "You can check that you know. I don't mind," he told her as she ignored it.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 1:21 am

''No Ex boyfriend I don't want to '' She said looking at him. She looked down at it... She deleted it with out even opening it.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 1:26 am

Matt nodded slowly, and then spoke. "Ah, okay," he murmured slowly. "I know the feeling." He shrugged once more, and then gestured to her drink, asking, "Are you done with that? I'll throw it away for you, if you want."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 1:28 am

''Yeah I am done..''She said looking at him. She looked at her phone and pushed end as she knew he was trying to call her...''You should answer it next time he calls.''Caylee said looking at the phone.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 1:30 am

Aaron picked up her cup and his own, dropping them into the trashcan nearby, and then walking back. "Why would I do that?" he asked Caylee as he reached the table.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 1:32 am

''I don't know tell him to leave me alone or something.''She said looking at him then the phone started vibrating again he was calling her. She looked at him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 9:53 am

Aaron nodded, still smiling slightly with amusement. "I'd be glad to," he told Caylee as he swiped her phone off the table, holding it in front of him and accepting the call. Bringing the phone up to his hear, he murmured, "Hello?"
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 11:07 am

''Who the heck is this?!. '' The guy ask he was loud enough Caylee could here everything he was saying. Caylee looked at him while he watched the two talk.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 3:19 pm

He chuckled lightly, loving the feeling of making someone confused. "Ahh, this is Aaron..." he told Caylee's ex boyfriend. That was all he was gonna specify- the rest would be left for the guy to figure out.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next