The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* / the DEVIL's || m a s q u e r a d e -- OPEN !

+3
Miss_Alice
shadowsowner888
Avé
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

* / the DEVIL's  ||  m a s q u e r a d e -- OPEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: * / the DEVIL's || m a s q u e r a d e -- OPEN !

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 3:21 pm

Caylee nodded...''Is this is her boyfriend?''The guy asked...Caylee heard the question she put her head down on the tabble with a dirty look on her face.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

* / the DEVIL's  ||  m a s q u e r a d e -- OPEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: * / the DEVIL's || m a s q u e r a d e -- OPEN !

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 3:24 pm

Aaron shook his head, even though he knew Caylee's ex couldn't see. "Nah. I'm a friend of hers," he responded, the grin still on his face. He glanced down at Caylee. "So what's your name?" He asked the guy; he was gonna make this fun.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 3:25 pm

Caylee looked up at him and shook her head with a dirty look.
''Nathan.''The guy replied.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/19/2009, 3:31 pm

Aaron returned the glare with an amused smirk. He turned his attention back to Nathan and then spoke. "Well, Nathan, I hate to break it to you- actually, I really don't mind breaking it to you, but Caylee doesn't want you to call her anymore. She's over you. Do you understand?" He chuckled lightly.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 3:37 pm

Caylee rolled her eyes he was just making things worse for her. Caylee looked at him with a glare....
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/19/2009, 4:07 pm

(Hey people! Very Happy)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/19/2009, 4:16 pm

[Oh hey Snakey!]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/20/2009, 12:30 pm

(Mmm. *taps glass* Is anyone on to RP?)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 3:28 pm

(I ammmmm Rukiiii Very Happy)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/20/2009, 3:30 pm

(Hi Snakeyyyy! Very Happy)

(Well, Would you like to RP?)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 3:41 pm

(Sure! I have four people. Jill (17), Jay (18), Rudy (17), and Alya (16). Alya is a human, Jill and Jay are vampire brother and sister, and Rudy is a werewolf)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/20/2009, 3:45 pm

(OK. nod I have Chii. Who is human. That's it. xD Um, So how about Jill [or Jay. *shrugs*] and Chii?)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 3:48 pm

(How about both of the two and Chii? YOU START! *hides behind llamma*)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/20/2009, 3:57 pm

(OKOK. nod Buh- Where'd you get a llamma? xD)

Chii was wandering around town, her in two braids today.. She brushed away her bangs with her hand, with has hidden behind her sleeve of her dark blue sweat jacket. She wore a demin skirt underneath, and a pair of converse... without socks. She looked like a school girl, just pale, and... shy really. She bit at her fingernails- which were all the way down so her nail- was all pink.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 4:05 pm

Jay and Jill were walking quietly down the streets, their footsteps almost silent. Jay was weairng a dark, black leather jacket over a white t-shirt and jeans with chains on the sides. On his feet were boots, and if you looked, they had painted black steel on the tips.
Jill however, was wearing a bright yellow t-shirt with many colorful bracelets on her tiny wrists. Her hair was down and hanging lightly over her shoulder, and on her legs were a pair of white skinny jeans. The two were an odd pair they were. Jay being a big, burly guy in dark clothing and Jill being pixie-like and wearing clothing brighter then neon signs. Jay grinned to himself as he saw the girl up ahead, but his grin was cut off by a piercing glare from his younger sister "Uhg. Are you still hungry? We just fed"
"But she's so cute..." Jay huffed, watching his sister run off towards the girl with a smile on her face
"Hi there!" Jill smiled, waving a pale hand.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/20/2009, 4:08 pm

Chii looked up at at the girl, and smiled lightly. "Hello." She said quietly, her icy blue eyes tinkled slightly, and with one hand, she was still biting her nails, with the other, she was messing with the heam (spell..?) of her skirt.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 4:18 pm

"My name is Jill, this is my brother, Jay" She said, glancing back at the tall older teen behind her "Who're you?" She asked, her tone almost charmlike.
Jay just stood behind his sister, towering over both of the girls.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/20/2009, 4:21 pm

Chii- Being only 5"1, had to look up at Jay. 'Whoa.' She thought. She shook it off and looked at Jill. "Oh, I'm Chii. Nice to meet you two." She said and smiled again.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 4:23 pm

Jill smiled. She wasn't that much taler then Chii, being on 5''3, and she was glad she had someone to relate to on being short "Nice to meet you too. Are you new to this town?" The two vampires had vacationed here along time ago, and decided to stay.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/20/2009, 4:24 pm

[Anyone wanna roleplay?]
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 4:25 pm

(I doo Avvy! I have Alya (Human, 16) and Rudy (Werewolf, 17) open Smile )
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/20/2009, 4:28 pm

"Yes, Yes, I am." Chii said, finally removing her hand from her mouth. She still messed with the heam of her skirt though.

(I would Ave, but I'm in the middle of multitasking... Sorry. D: )
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 9/20/2009, 4:29 pm

[I've got Charlotte & Matt, they're brother and sister. Do you wanna start or should I? Very Happy]
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 4:31 pm

"Well, welcome to Simbol!" Jill exclaimed with a bright smile, giving away her very pointy k-9 teeth.
Jay fidgeted slightly, rubbing his hands together as he looked down at the two girls. The vampire was still hungry, but of course, Jill probably wouldn't let him have this little girl as a..er..snack.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 4:31 pm

(How about you start please? Smile )
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next