The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi.

4 posters

Go down

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. Empty Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi.

Post by Dragon Lover 9/23/2009, 5:36 pm

Hey guys. =) Figured I'd start one of these shnazzy bloggy things, just for the heck of it. On this blog I'll probably be writing whatever pops into my head and/or happens at the instant I'm sitting here.

Shnazzy.
That word reminds me of my science teacher. =O
My science teacher who, for bloggy purposes, I'll call...Mrs...Mrs...Mrs. Groovy. Yeah, that's fitting.
Anyway, this, Mrs. Groovy, is, weird. To explain her name;
Every time she thinks something's cool (cool - the normal term a person in this day-and-age would use to describe something) she says it's groovy. In a weird, high pitched tone. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. 899677 And it's really, really weird. Trust me.
She says other stuff in high pitches voices, too. She hums. And at random intervals she'll giggle like an idiot. No offense to this Mrs. Groovy, but, hey, it's WEIRD! Just about everyone in my eighth grade class dislikes her, but, I don't. She can be OK...but...normally...no...Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. 818473

Speaking of my eight grade class--daang! =O Is it weird! Okay, but it this way, a lot of my friends have matured....Not mentally, like they still act like preschoolers, but...well, all of them date. I have had *drum roll* two REAL boyfriends in my entire life. Meanwhile, two of my best friends--Gabby and Jesse--who you will, trust me, hear loads about--have had at least six every year. Now, my school is small. Barely forty kids in my grade. And I assure you, Jesse & Gabby have probably dated....50% or so percent of the guys we know. And then, last year, TJ....oi....TJ...

Hey, I just thought of something!...Cookies! Yeah, I dunno where that came from--

Which reminds me of my crush, Daniel. ♥️

Okay, so I'm not sure if I'm really just crushing on him or not. I'm teetering on the verge of love, and I'm kind of nervous to take the plunge and completely explore that feeling yet, because I know for a fact he doesn't like anyone, and that he thinks we're just best friends. And I mean, we have been--since we were three! preschool!--but now, he's...changed.
For the better changed.
Oh, my, LORDY! He's a hunk! =O

Thinking of Daniel makes me think of Alec....Oh, Alec...

Alec is my *ex* boyfriend. We've been friends since second or first grade, and I've liked him on and off. He's convinced that I like him. Today he announced that he'd broken up with his girlfriend, Jill (who me, Gabby, Jesse, and just about all of my other friends were convinced didn't exist--knowing Alec's personality....Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. 983495)) and now he is *once again* convinced I like him. I seriously don't understand what that guys problem is! I mean, sure he's somewhat of a nice person, but he's gross! Pervishly if you catch my drift. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. 899677 Like all the time too! Just another reason why I wish Daniel went to my school still...(he moved a few minuets down the road, now he's going to a different middle school, but we'll be in the same high school).

WOW, I just thought of something totally un-Alec related!
This blog is probably long enough. xD At the end of each blog I'll put up a picture *found VIA a group I joined on Facebook* either funny or cute. =) Here's todays pic!

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. 9127_1131883575009_1164845338_30343247_2436666_n

Brotherly love. ♥️

Have a fundertastical day, ya'll. =)
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. Empty Re: Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi.

Post by Komoda 9/23/2009, 5:57 pm

Oh goodness. This blog made me like die laughing. In a good way. nod

First, I was laughing at the "hunk" thing, then when you said "Alec" I almost fell off my chair. Because I know a guy named Alec... And ugh. XP

That picture is so cute, though. ^^

Great blog! Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. Empty Re: Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi.

Post by Noah the Flood 9/23/2009, 5:58 pm

Awhh love the pic xDD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 9/23/2009, 6:02 pm

Oh goodness. This blog made me like die laughing. In a good way. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. 899677

First,
I was laughing at the "hunk" thing, then when you said "Alec" I almost
fell off my chair. Because I know a guy named Alec... And ugh. XP

That picture is so cute, though. ^^

Great blog! Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. Icon_smile

=) Lol! Great to hear you enjoy it! xD And, hahaha, there seems to be an Alec everywhere, right? xD Thankies fo' reading and commentin'. =)

Awhh love the pic xDD

I know, right? xD The bird's name is Papi and the mouse's name is Hami. nod I think. xD
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/24/2009, 10:41 am

Nice blog! x3 Lawlz, Mrs. "Groovy" sounds so . . . er . . . interesting!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. 1312Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. 2412Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. 3349Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. 3548Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down