The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago

2 posters

Go down

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago Empty Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago

Post by Dragon Lover 9/24/2009, 5:17 pm

Hey peeps. =)

O-mi-goodness! Today was painfully slow and tired and sleepy. xP Like, seriously! I could've fallen asleep!

Oh, Robert, in homeroom, tried to give me a new 'ghetto' name. Robert is this really annoying kid in my class. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago 899677. My ghetto name was...*drummroll*...Bar que que. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago Icon_eek It seriously like

A) Creeped me out
B) I hate it!
C) It sounds like a...a plant! Which, my real name already IS a plant, so I was like...ewe!

Today was also Eileen's birthday. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago 899677 HAPPPYYY BIRRRTHHDAAAY to her. xD Even though she ain't on here!

And, omg, at lunch, I just remembered--Alec, was, being, NORMAL.
Normal for Alec is...is...abnormal.
Know what I mean?
I know there's an Alec in every school. That pervish jerk boy who is kinda funny but is sometimes really gross? Yeah, him? Well, that's an Alec. And today, my Alec - NO I do not mean that endearingly, blech! xD - was being normal. Just smiling and talking. Laughing. Doing science homework during lunch, as usual...It seriously creeped me out on like a fundemental level!! =O And then, he started talking to Eileen...I'll hate myself for admitting this, but I got jealous. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago Icon_razz I got those annoyed butterflies in my tummy...

Speaking of butterflies in my tummy. I'm upset. =( Daniel...You see, he was SUPPOSED to call me and give me the details about this Saturday's football game. But I haven't heard anything from him since like yesterday or the day before [can't remember which.] Which has me on the verge of tears. =( I wanna be all mad and call him, yet...The phone...Looks...So...QUA!

Okay, new subject!
Today was my first day of CCD. CCD is awesome--we have to have it at my school now since my church, because of lack of preists, is closed on Sundays. My teacher is my friend's mom. She's awesome. =)

Uhm....xD OH!

Yesterday, I was walking backwards, and fell over. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago 899677 Over someone's foot! Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago Icon_biggrin
And Lindsay--my BFFL!--laughed. xP 'Cause two seconds before she was like, "Dude, stop walking backwards, you're gonna fall!" *two seconds later* *trip*
xD

Okay, that's it. I've gotta call Dan! =O If I think of more stuff to add I'll add it later...pray with moi that he hasn't left for practice yet!

Today's pic!

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago 5500_1192957828554_1366666331_1890574_7705115_n

Mokey licking its own eyeball. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago 899677 Can't get any better than that!

UPDATE;
He wasn't home...='(

Another Update; After crying my eyes out, I've realized....
Love sucks.
Really, badly, horribly sucks.
I mean...
My mom tried to explain to me that he's just a boy, and I shouldn't be upset if he's doing this to me, but....I am. Really upset. My chest was aching because of my pain. =(
But, I'll, I guess I'll just grin and bear it....I don't like being sad.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago Empty Re: Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago

Post by Nightowl 9/24/2009, 7:57 pm

Oh DL. Razz

That's awful. I feel really bad. :/ But I'm glad you had a comparatively good day. Smile
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago Empty Re: Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil' ol' moi! 9/24 ♥ UPDATED as of two seconds ago

Post by Dragon Lover 9/24/2009, 8:34 pm

=) Yeah...things have gotten better though. I've got a smile on my face again and I'm feeling dandy. look at the monkey licking its eyeball helped a bit. xDDD
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down