The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D

3 posters

Go down

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D Empty Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D

Post by Dragon Lover 9/25/2009, 6:13 pm

Hello, everyone. =D

Today, wow, was, just, interesting. xD I can tell you that! It was MUCH, much better than yesterday though.
To start off the day, I just chilled out on the bus with Brandon and Will. And I heard from Will, that he'd broken up with Juliet...Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 983495 DATING DRAMA! Boy, if you're on the outside, it seems bad, but imagine to be a part of it!? Imaging is what I do best because, seriously, I am like never asked out. xD Anyways, the rest of the day went by pretty fazzzzt.

Until Vocal Ensemble. My Music Teacher, hmm...let's call him....Mr. Notes (boyah, more cheesy but literal nicknames! xD! I love coming up with those!) Asked if anyone wanted to sing the song Tomorrow, from Annie. I have always loved that song. After listening to Jesse's step-sister, Brooke, sing the song, I cleared my throat and got up the courage to do so as well.
At first, I started out strong. When I got to the bridge I totally messed up and paniced and started babbling like a moron. That's me for ya. When I make a mistake I look like a cross between this smiley,
Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D Icon_eek , this smiley, Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D Icon_redface, and, well, that's about it. xD But Mr. Notes (*giggles hysterically*) started singing, and when it went back to the end I was better. My friends smiled and said I did good, but I still felt stupid. xD
Right after that I had a normal music class. OMG. We got to listen to all sorts of heavy metal stuff/see videos at rock.com. Some of those videos are danged FUNNY! We're Not Gonna Take it and I Wanna Rock by Twisted Sister had to be the best videos I saw. xD SO awesome. D Snider is kinda scary, though....don't know who I'm talking about? He's the leader singer. xD A.K.A, creepy blond dude below;
Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D Snider
Ewe. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D Icon_eek Great singer, yes. Beauty pagent winner; NO.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm into heavy metal and rock and roll. xD Which is weird, 'cause I also listen to some classical stuff....
Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D Icon_redface...I love almost ALL kinds of music. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 899677 Music is just...awesome. =)

Now, where was I? Oh, I don't know, but I'll skip to the last part of my day. It was the end of the day, we were walking along the sidewalk from the feild back to my school. And Alec asked me if he should ask out Eileen. I told him sure why not, and kinda felt bad for him when he agreed with me when I said she'd probably say no. Now I wonder if he ever asked her out...
Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D Icon_question

ANOTHER RANDOM THING! xD
I'm writing a new story! =) It's called, Running With The Wolves. It's about a girl named Maverick....And wolves. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 899677 I'm not sure whether or not I'll post it yet, but, hey, it couldn't hurt, right? I plan on getting it published, though, around Halloween. =) Since it's a wolfy story!

OMG, another random thing. =O
Daniel called me back today....Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 983495 I left a message for him to call me back at my Nana's house, but he called me back at my house so I couldn't talk to him. He's going to his friend Billy's house tonight, so I can't talk to him tomorrow morning. When I call him tomorrow morning, I'm gonna be tough and be like, "What the cheese is your problem BOOOII!?!?!
Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D Suspect"
Okay, I probably won't say anything like that. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 983495 But, still, I'll be tough!...Ish!...Okay, being tough is hard for me, Ima softy, what can I say? xP

Well, I think that just about sums it all up gewd. =) Today's ending picture shall be a picture of one of eighteen of my chickens, Pollie. Pollie is our only Polish chicken--hence the name, Pollie--and he's got a problem....xD....He's a nerd-chicken! xD! The other chickens love picking on the poor guy. So he's got no feathers on the top of his head. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 818473 Like, no normal Polish afro thang goin on. xD Here, I'll show you a normal picture first.
Normal, Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 899677;
Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D WhFrizPolBtyPr
Abnormal--I mean, Pollie!;
Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 10235_1221790098700_1047384982_703388_5691810_n
Yep, he's the one right there. xD He's not normal, no. Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 818473 You can't see that so much in this picture, but....he's awesome. ♥️

Thanks for reading!!! =)
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D Empty Re: Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D

Post by shadowsowner888 9/25/2009, 6:56 pm

Lovely blog! xD Haha, I freaked when I saw that rock dude.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 1312Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 2412Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 3349Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 3548Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D Empty Re: Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D

Post by Dragon Lover 9/25/2009, 7:13 pm

Thanks, xD. LOL, IKR?! He's like cweepy....Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 899677
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/25/2009, 8:28 pm

POLLIE! I love that chicken xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 9/25/2009, 8:30 pm

LOL! xD I know, right?! xD He's my fav, too. ♥️
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/26/2009, 10:04 am

Yah. o.0
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 1312Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 2412Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 3349Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 3548Heather's Daily Babble ~ A regular blog 'bout lil ol' Moi! =D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down