The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noah's Blogg for the Two-Four

2 posters

Go down

Noah's Blogg for the Two-Four Empty Noah's Blogg for the Two-Four

Post by Noah the Flood 9/24/2009, 4:42 pm

Today was.......fun I guess. Then kinda odd...

To start my day off, Chorus room was pretty fun Very Happy I hung out with Skip and Scott (Like Always) and we played with my Speed Stacking cups for a few minutes, a shot each other with a rubber band. Then we had to go!

Health was..uh..okay I guess. I really like this new teacher, cause he's really funny xD We used my speed stacks today, for like, no reason, but it was funny cause I was the only one who could to it right...but then again..I did compete in State...xD

Chorus..nothing special happened..except Makenna go another Demerit! WOOT! Very Happy But now I know, that sounds meaan butt..she is a pain rolleyes It was her third one, so she had silent lunch

OMYKOOLAID. In LA today we had SO much work to do!! The teacher left us two full pages of sentences to correct, and most of them only had like one error in them -_-

History..boring. There was a spider, almost freaked out, but Austin killed it xD

Lunch was well..okay I guess. Me and Kade guessed Emily's crush's name! Very Happy But I have no clue who the flippin' kid is..just his name xDD

Math was okaay. We worked on a square root worksheet thingyy, but I didn't finish so I have to do it for homework x(

Science..oh Gosh..Well, we had a test, and I finished, then Lauren finished, so she passed me a note saying Hey. I replied, and it went back and forth the rest of class..but at one point it got to this - (This might not be word for word, but it's pretty accurate considering it was just alittel over an hour ago)
*Her - Plain. Bold - Me*
Who do you like?
No one right now
What do you mean?
I don't really like anyone.
Do you like me? As a Friend?
Yeah, you are one of my new friends.
Do you think you would like me and go out with me?
I dunno, I usually get to know people really weel before going out/liking them
Well, we know each other pretty well..so do you won't to go out maybe? Or just stay friends?
Stay friends for now.

I didn't know what else to say. I mean, I like Lauren, she's cute and funny, but I want to get to know people before liking/going out witht hem and well, I just started thinking of her as a friend last Friday..

But this I heard before she told me she likes me (I sit infront of all three of these girls) -
Lauren - You know who I like?
Jordan and Ashley - Who
*silence*
Jordan - You should go out with him
Ashley - He's cute. And your type
Jordan - Yeahh!

So that means Jordan and Ashley both think I'm cute. Unless they were talking about her old crush, Chris, but I dunno xDD

So yeah...

OH! My eggies hatched!!!!!
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Noah's Blogg for the Two-Four Empty Re: Noah's Blogg for the Two-Four

Post by Dragon Lover 9/24/2009, 5:05 pm

*squeals and bounces*

I don't hate to say it, dear, but