The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noah's Blogg

2 posters

Go down

Noah's Blogg Empty Noah's Blogg

Post by Noah the Flood 11/14/2009, 10:11 pm

My weekend has been fuuuuuuun Very Happy
So, Friday night my two best friends spent the night..its was fun. We went to a burger place, then came back to my house and played Blackjack (But with candy instead of money Very Happy) and played some video games.

I never realized how hard Super Smash Brother's Brawl could be though. I found my signature character though..

We stayed up till like, two xD I think finally me and scott fell asleep, so skipper just went to sleep xD

Then we woke up around..8 or 9, I dunno. We ate some Micky D's and then played some more Runescape and SSBB xD Haha..we have so many inside jokes JUST from last night.

But then we went outside and played on the trampoline and hide and seek.

OH YEAH! Yesterday, when we ewre on the trampoline before dinner, we were wrestling, and I jammed my toe xP Cause scott's heel went between them..we thought it was broken xDD

And when they left, i got on here Very Happy Such an exciting day actually..
And tomarrow I get my airsoft gun! (hopefully)

But anyway, I was thinking.
I might stop having a major crush on Linds, cause she has a bf, and they are pretty serious about each other.
I'm gona just watch, and see which girls I might have a chance with. Maybe Kate?
She pretty, nice, funny, laughs at my jokes, always talks to me..*Shrugs* But she is considered popular, but only cause she is so nice and stuff. We are nerd buddies Very Happy

Check out my thread of me singing btw Wink
https://shadowsowner888.forumotion.net/music-f55/noah-s-sings-but-i-bet-yall-knew-that-t2561.htm

So..peace out Very Happy
(I crave peanut butter!)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Noah's Blogg Empty Re: Noah's Blogg

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/21/2009, 3:40 pm

Peanut butter is awesome. xD
Jesus4Eternity