The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D

2 posters

Go down

Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D Empty Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D

Post by Dragon Lover 9/30/2009, 4:56 pm

Hi all! =) I must say--my day, was, absolutely, awesome! Very Happy Like seriously!

Okay, minus the fact my pinky almost broke. =O
That was suckish.

Okay, so here's that story;
I was getting seriously frustrated in class. We were making foam models of these CO2 cars we're building in shop class, and my foam kept breaking. I shouldn't've been surprised, since it's not the only thing in there I've broken....Seriously, last year, I was a world of destruction. Trying to make a simple box, I broke almost every single piece of wood I touched at least once. Until finally I managed to build the box. But the freaking foam model was really, really annoying me. Cuz I wanted to see what it would look like!
Anyway, finally my teacher--I'll call him Mr. Wood. xD Wood shop! Get it? Hahahah! Lol, that's so not funny....--anyway, he said I could through my *highly suckish* model away. To pay my model back for being a pain in the rear, I karate chopped it in half....or at least, tried to. I missed the foam and hit the garbage can edge REALLY hard....So now my pinky and ring finger on my right hand is aching incredibly badly. xP

Oh, another funny thing that happened today. xD
My math teaher...who shall we call him?...Oh, how about, Mr. Awesome. 'Cuz he is! He's the coolest math teacher ever!....And my mom thinks he's "good looking" (which is adult speak for hot, nod)....xD...I know some of my friends have crushed on him, but I haven't. rolleyes Anyway, he was telling us what to do for our worksheet. Saying, "Just do numbers one...twoo.....threee...and four..." And then, he started erasing the board and sing/mumbling. "Uno dos tres cuatro ...." Under his breath.
I stared at him with a kinda Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D Icon_eek face for a few moments, until he looked back and noticed me. He started chuckling and he was like, "Were you watching me?"
And I nodded and said yeah, 'cuz no one else had been.
So he asked, "What was I doing?"
And I started giggling, replying, "Speaking Spanish." And the both of us started to laugh almost hysterically. xD

And then--Alec almost got beaten up!...Almost...xP....
At lunch he was fooling around and teasing me and Gabby. Normally, I just brush it off, but I gotta admit, it does hurt. He's such a jerk. But then he said something very personal to Gabby, and the next thing I know she's sitting there, her face red, her lips in a thin like, her eyes sparkling. This really freaked me out. She's never looked like that since I met her. So I, naturally got incredibly mad. Me and Jesse started yelling at Alec, telling him you never tell a girl that, even if you are kidding. Lindsay said he wasn't aloud at the back table for a good week or so. Which is nice. BUt then, we knew we had to tell Kyle.
Kyle...Oh, Kyle...
Kyle is my ex and Gabby's current boyfriend. He's a good guy, but gets very very overprotective over his girlfriends. So we told Kyle after lunch what happened to Gabby, and Kyle got Alec back....;D

I just remembered something. x\
I think I really messed up on the quiz Mrs. Groovy gave us. Gosh, she's so EVIL! She tells us we have a quiz the DAY BEFORE she gives it to us! It's like....UGH! Why?! I couldn't get two of the questions, and the other two questions I gave like alternative answers and I doubt, her being as picky as she is, won't take it. =( Which upsets me, 'cause it'll take my 97 down to like a 91! A B+! For me, that's bad...I'm a straight A student...And it kills me to get a bad grade. Don't ask me why, I just feel horrible when I do.

But now to a better subject. ;D DANIEL CALLED ME!
Daniel, as you may know, is the guy I have a major crush on/my best male friend ever. He called me! For once! Without me telling him to call me! It made me so happy that I started silently cheering. But then he told me that his girlfriend broke up with him. Which made my day. Razz As evil as it sounds, it did. He said he didn't know why she dumped him, but I think that's why he called. Also, I get to go to his game on Sunday. =) Probably. Pray my mom lets me go! Lol! Anyway, yeah. =) I'm still on air from the call.

So, yeah. Razz I'm here sitting watching Phinease and Ferb by myself cause my mom and sisters are at the doctor. Emmy fractured her wrist. nod Playing tag. rolleyes

I think this is a good place to end this blog. =) Here's my awesome picture of the post!

Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D Funny-dog-pictures-this-dog-is-gifted

Ain't that funny!? xD I think the doggy is cute!!! =)

T'ankz for cwickin'. =)
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D Empty Re: Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D

Post by shadowsowner888 9/30/2009, 5:10 pm

Aww, cute dog! x3 That's awesome that you got to talk to Daniel. And the rest of your day seemed interesting. xD Sorry about your finger!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D 1312Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D 2412Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D 3349Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D 3548Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D Empty Re: Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D

Post by Dragon Lover 9/30/2009, 5:14 pm

Ikr?! He (or she!) is adorable. =) Yeah, lol--haha, it was! And, thanks. =))
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/30/2009, 5:17 pm

I just wanna huggle that doggy. x3 *huggles doggy*

Randomness - isn't it fascinating how different words look if you end them with 'ie' instead of 'y', and vice versa? Very Happy Like funnie.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D 1312Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D 2412Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D 3349Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D 3548Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 9/30/2009, 5:19 pm

Doggy; *is huggled* Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D Alien

OMG IT'S AN ALIEN DOGGY!!!

That is weird! nod Like...hm....weirdie and weirdy. Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D 957235
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/30/2009, 5:24 pm

xD

Yahh! Very Happy Weirdie just seems so much more creeperish.

Or Sammie and Sammy. xD Cus it's impossible for me to think of my little sis as Sammy; as I like to tell people, her nickname is Sammie with an i e.

Or Jamie/Jamy! Very Happy (WHOOO!) The second one is really blah. Razz
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 9/30/2009, 5:34 pm

Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D 176497

Omg, I know, right? It's like...stalkerish.... Heather's Babble ~ A blogg by me ~ 9/30 ~ Current Mood - Elated! =D 847157

Lol, my mom's friend at work spells her name Sammi. Which I like to pronounce; sam • mi xD

Ewe, Jamy sounds....really blah. nod
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down