The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!!

2 posters

Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! Empty Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!!

Post by merry312 9/25/2009, 6:41 pm

September 25th!! Very Happy

Hizerz! Very Happy Guess what? I don't like my teacher. Razz She makes me soooooo mad.....

So first of all a few days ago we were doing this thing out of our book and I was listening, I didn't zone out or anything, and she didn't really make it clear on what sections to do. So I sit with my friends at a four person table and so my friend went up to her and asked her which sections to do and my teacher kinda just waved her off and still didn't really make it clear and so we just did these two sections that we thought she meant. So we were doing these like really thought out long answers and then our teacher asks "Who is still working?" and our table is the only people who raise their hand. And she is like "What is taking so long?" and my friend who had asked her was like "Sorry, we are just doing really long answers." and she said "What? I only gave you sections with multiple choice." and so our jaws just like drop. And then my friend was like "Well we were doing the section with the questions." and our teacher was like "Who told you to do that?" and we just said that our friend who asked did. So our teacher was like "Well you must have been talking to ask her and it isn't even right. 10 points off of each of your papers for not following directions." We got really mad and later my friend who asked my teacher wrote an apology letter to my teacher and she put "JK" in REALLY tiny letters at the bottom that you can't read. Very Happy It was funny!

And today she made us all REALLY mad. Mad So we took this test and she started giving us questions that she didn't tell us to study for and stuff and so then when we were grading our papers I got like minus 2 or something. And then she asked "So did anyone get a 100?" and nobody raised their hand and she got SO mad. She was like "I am VERY disappointed in you and you are in my advanced class!". So there is this really sweet special needs kid in our grade and he is really sweet and she was like "(Insert name here) got a 100 and you guys didn'! So if he got one why can't you??" and so she was pretty much saying that he was stupid. Everyone got SOOOOOOO mad when she said that. We were like... I can't even describe it. And so later we had a fire drill and we didn't know it was a drill and so we were like freaking out and when we found out it was a drill we calmed down and started talking about our teacher and how mad we were at her and I think she might have heard us because later she said "I am only going to count the questions that you studied for." and she looked like she was about to cry and then one kid raised his hand and she is like "No. I don't want to talk right now." and left the room. And then all of our teachers were in bad moods. Razz

Next week on Thursday is picture day and I keep reminding myself because of what happened last year. xD So last year they didn't say anything about it the day before so I totally forgot and so I wore this old camo t shirt. xD And then on retakes I wore the same t shirt. Haha! And then on the next picture day I wore a different camo t shirt! Lol! So I need to remember. Smile

Now for the randomness of the day.

What is Merry Going to Wear on Picture Day????

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! PAERO1-5817767t182x212

Except it has navy blue flowers on it. Smile

Well that's all for now! Very Happy Bye!

- Merry Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! Empty Re: Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!!

Post by shadowsowner888 9/25/2009, 6:54 pm

Sorry you have such a nasty teacher! xP At least she got what she deserved, though.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! 1312Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! 2412Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! 3349Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! 3548Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! Empty Re: Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!!

Post by merry312 9/25/2009, 6:57 pm

Thanks! Ya. Razz It is actually kinda good that she heard that stuff.
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/25/2009, 7:04 pm

If it's exactly why they hate her, that's good. xD Otherwise it doesn't really help anyone much.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! 1312Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! 2412Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! 3349Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! 3548Merry's Mass of Memories - September 25th!! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/25/2009, 7:05 pm

Ya. xD
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down