The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*--* Shifting Identities *---* { ;; Book 1: Fire within ;; }

2 posters

Go down

*--* Shifting Identities *---* { ;; Book 1: Fire within ;; } Empty *--* Shifting Identities *---* { ;; Book 1: Fire within ;; }

Post by Horsey 10/19/2009, 11:34 am

SHIFTING IDENTITIES
Book 1: Fire within

I never truly did understand the ways of our life. But surely someone must? If none are there, then how did we become? Are we monsters, freaks of nature, or beautiful beings? I glance to the Moon and Sky to find answers, but find their beautiful light fading, being replaced with the rosy light of dawn. I flinch, feeling an undeniable power pulsing through my veins, making its way through my body, tingling every limb and bone. I know it has come. My paws become gruesome talons, wings sprout from my back, and scales replace my fur. I glance at my reflection in the lake. I am no longer fox…but dragon.

Rules:

Φ No gore, a bit of blood is fine, but no gore fests and stuff
ΦPM or VM me all forms. You can post them on the thread if you wish, also. But you must get them to me personally in some way.
Φ Please fill the form out completely. I’d like to know what you character looks like! A ‘brown leopard with black spots and green eyes’ is not very descriptive. In fact, that is what most leopards look like.
Φ Do not beg\ask for positions post it with your form if you are interested
Φ If you're hanging around the alpha, do not tell me it's time for your charrie to 'move up a step'. I will choose fairly.
Φ Please read the entire front post, and the pack[s] you are joining post. It helps.
Φ Do not create rogues without my permission, I am trying to keep the main Role-playing to the packs.
Φ I would prefer you type in third person like “Bob looked around for his friend.” But first person is also accepted.
Φ There is no secret word. I trust that all members have read the rules, and obey them.
Φ No chat speak during RP. What I mean is: ‘“Yo wut r u doin im bord”.’
Φ Do not use any font size larger than 2. 2 is what I am typing with now.
Φ This RP is no longer semii-elite, but I do expect good grammar, capitalization, and a full sentence in each RP post.
Φ Follow the normal WI rules [Godmodeling, Powerplaying, OOC talk to a minimum, use ( ) or OOC;//, ect.]
Φ Have fun!

Weather/Season [Goes for all]:

Season: Early winter

Weather: Spring is just around the corner! There is still a thick layer of snow on the ground, but it is starting to melt. Warm breezes are blowing through the land, and the sun is shining.

Temperature: 40 degrees Fahrenheit

...:...Guide to our World...:...

We are normal, or mythical animals that have two forms. Griffins shift into owls in the evening, Wolves DO NOT shift, Cats shift into any cat they wish in the evening, but they have a basic form for day, foxes shift to dragons whenever.
Two-legs [humans] MAY be talked about, but you can only use them to extent. They live far away, miles beyond the forest. You can cross them every once in a while, but that is extremely rare.
Rogues do exist in the forest, but not many.
Running into creatures from other packs are fine, but no hybrid creatures, like griffin-foxes.
Wolves and creatures aren't pefect. They get mad, have fights [follow rules on this], and dissagree. It's not all lovey-dovey.

…Here is the form if you wish to join…

;:Name [no stealing, and unique]:;
:;Gender::
;: Description [detailed please]:;
;: Personality [optional]:;
;:Creature [Cat, griffin, fox, wolf]:;
;: Rank/Rank interested in:;
;:History [optional]:;
;:Other [anything extra]:;

//News and Announcements//

10/19/09

We're open! Very Happy

Last edited by Horsey on 10/19/2009, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

*--* Shifting Identities *---* { ;; Book 1: Fire within ;; } Empty Re: *--* Shifting Identities *---* { ;; Book 1: Fire within ;; }

Post by Horsey 10/19/2009, 11:40 am

Sunny Ridge Cliffs

Home to the Felines

By day we are like any normal creature known in the forest, felines. Yet when the moon rises we are completely alien, becoming a mix between all cats worldwide.

.:.Our ways.:.

1. As said in the introduction above, by day we are normal leopards, by night we are a mix between all felines worldwide. Lions, tigers, domestics, ect.

2. Our diet consists of rabbits, fish, deer, and anything we can manage to catch.

3. A usual litter consists of up to 5 kits

3. Sunny Ridge is basically two cliffs with a river in the middle. There is a fallen log that fell over the gorge, creating a bridge

4. We are set up like a clan. Instead of also becoming alpha when you take the leader as a mate, you will become the high deputy. That is the only way to obtain that position. They are basically as powerful as the alpha, with a few exceptions

5. The ending ‘Star’ is reserved for leaders only. The ending ‘Moon’ is reserved for High Deputies only. All apprentices’ names’ end in ‘paw’. All kits end in ‘kit’. Warriors, queens, and elders may have any sensible name ending.

6. This clan consists of all types of cats, domestic, Savannah, rainforest, ECT. Different breeds of cats can mate together and have kits, but kits can only be one breed. No tiger-lions, domestics-cheetah, ect. There can be, however, brothers and sisters that are different breeds. Like kit1 is a tiger, kit 2 is a lion…
7. Please have realistic warrior names, nothing like ‘Penguinpaw’ or ‘Sorrowfuldeath’.

Sunny Ridge Territory

Sunny Ridge territory consists most of two cliffs, in-between which is a fast-flowing river. A large pine tree fell across the river long ago, creating a bridge that the felines use. Surrounding the cliffs on either side is a short expanse of forest. There are many trees, but despite this sunlight filters in very well.

Dens are made from rocks, forest materials, and anything else you can find. Most dens lie along the boundary between forest and cliff.

//The Clan//

Leader: Pantherstar

High Deputy:

Deputy:

Medicine cat:
Medicine cat apprentice:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens and Kits:

Elders:

Cat's whos loyalties do not lie with the clan:

Eclipsestar’s form

;:Name [no stealing, and unique]:; Driftingstar
:;Gender:: Male
;: Description [detailed please]:; Driftingstar is a rather large panther. He has a sleek, midnight-black coat that seems to shine silver in the moonlight. He has a grey patch on his chest, and another over his left eye. He has a long, snake-like tail and dark jade-green eyes
;: Personality [optional]:; A mystery…until you meet him.
;: Creature [Leopard, griffin, fox, wolf]:; Panther
;: Rank interested in:; Has it, Leader
;:Other [anything extra]:;

[b]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

*--* Shifting Identities *---* { ;; Book 1: Fire within ;; } Empty Re: *--* Shifting Identities *---* { ;; Book 1: Fire within ;; }

Post by Horsey 10/19/2009, 11:43 am

Autumn winds
The wolves

Long ago we were cursed; all fault of our wicked leader. We lost the ability to shift; so normal we are by day, and by night.

;l; Ways of the forest ;l;

1. We are normal wolves, having lost the gift to shift long ago.
2. Our diet is like those of normal wolves; rabbits, small rodents, deer, and an occasional bird and reptile
3. Autumn winds pack is basically just a large expanse of forest with rows upon rows of dense, pine trees. It is always cool and shady during the forest, and very windy…giving the pack its name
4. The litter max is 7 puppies, though on usual I would prefer only 5 max.
5. Wolves are wolves. They live in a pack with two alphas, and a beta or two. Because this is a fantasy role-play, I will add a medicine/herbal wolf

Autumn winds territory

Autumn winds main territory is spread across a large piece of dense forest. The only trees in the forest are White Pine, Cedar, Elm, and Maple. They are closely fit together, row open row. It is very shady in all season, keeping out most sunlight that tries to filter through. It is also very windy…this and the cool temperature give the pack its name.

A wide stream runs through the northern part of the territory, where the camp is. Dens are made out of caves, rock ledges, and vines intertwined within each other.

` The pack `

Alpha male:

Alpha female: Fall

Beta pair 1:

Beta pair 2:

Pack Members:

Pups:

Fall’s form

;:Name [no stealing, and unique]:; Fall
:;Gender:: Female
;: Description [detailed please]:; Some wolves may laugh at Fall for taking on a wolf pack with her size. Almost all of her features are petite. Fall is has a light cream-colored coat, with longer fur than most wolves you’ll see. She has dark crimson and brown colored accents scattered throughout her fur. Also, there is a dark crimson line running straight down her back and tail. There is a red maple leaf birthmark on her left shoulder. Fall has a small, pink nose, round ears, and small white paws. But what is truly unique about the spunky wolf...is that she only has three legs. She was born that way, with no left front leg. There is nothing there, only a shoulder blade. Fall’s eyes are a warm, enchanting brown.
;: Personality [optional]:; We’ll leave you this to figure out for yourself.
;:Creature [Leopard, griffin, fox, wolf]:; Wolf
;: Rank interested in:; She has it, alpha female
;:Other [anything extra]:; Nothing
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/19/2009, 11:46 am

Moonlit Skies
The foxes’ land

By day we are foxes, frivolous creatures with an appetite for adventure. But beware; the power to change is at our will…dragons when we please.

***Obey our Law***

1. We are foxes when we want to be, dragons when we will to be
2. Our diet is fish, insects, berries, birds, rabbits, and rodents
3. 6 pups max per litter, even though this is fantasy, having more than that would kill a normal fox.
4. Most of Moonlit Skies is a large, open meadow. There is long, plush grass and rolling hills. Cherry blossom trees and apple trees are scattered randomly about. Forest surrounds the meadow to the east, north is a large, shimmering lake, to the west is mountains.
Dens are made from caves, and forest debris.
5. Moonlit Skies is set up like a wolf pack. With alphas, betas…ECT.

Moonlit Skies territory

Moonlit skies seems to be the perfect place for any canine to abide in. The camp is in a large field, with lush, tall green grass and a few cherry blossom trees. A large lake glimmers to the North; it's full of fish. To the west, and south, large mountains tower into the skies. The shape shifting griffins reside on the other side of these towering giants. A large, dark forest meets the ending of the camp on the eastern side. The trees are as tall as skyscrapers, and their roots cover the forest floor. Near the center of the forest, the trees thin out, creating a marshy plain. Near the left of the plain, is a large pond, surrounded by all sorts of reeds. Its a great place to hunt for ducks, fish, and pheasants

***The Pack***

Alpha Male:
Alpha female: Azilena

Beta 1:

Beta 2:

Medicine fox:

Pack members:

Pups:

Azilena's Form:

Name: Azilena
Description:Azilena's basic appearence is a long-legged black she-fox with an ash black coat and glinting silver eyes, that change color with her mood. Blue is forhappy, Silver is normal, black is depressed, red is angry, purple is ambitious, and yellow is embaressed. A blue, music-note like marking rests on her right, front paw. And a white cresent moon marking over her left eye. Long strands of thick blue hair-like fur cover her right eye as well. Three, silver scars slide down her cheek, and curl around her muzzle; adjoining at her soft, black-dotted pink nose. Azilena’s tail is abnormally long, and bushy, even for a fox’s. Her paws are very large for her body, adding to her comical look. Azilena's ears are quite large as well. When a dragon, Azilena has the same scale color as her former fox form's coat. Her eyes are the same as well, though darker and red flecked. The female becomes more stalkier ans short than slim and tall. Instead of a music like marking on her large paw, she has blue swirls on all legs. Small spikes cascade down her back, and down her tail; though they get larger at the end. Her claws aren't very curved, and are more straight, tending to jut out and cause problems; they are white in color, making them very noticable against her black scales. Her wings, however, are feathered and light blue in color. Her tail is also covered in feathers. Azilena has a scaly white muzzle.
Personality:Azilena is rather a quite fox, not using her voice very often. She is known to keep a straight frace, and be calm even in the worst of situations. Despite this, she is a very young and ambitious leader
Creature: Fox/dragon
Rank interested in: Alpha female
Other:
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/19/2009, 11:48 am

Bleeding Sunset
This sky belongs to the Griffins

Φ☼Φ☼Φ☼Φ☼Φ☼Φ☼Φ☼Φ☼Φ

By day we are Griffins, terrifying cries, razor sharp beaks, and glinting talons. Yet by night, we are the quiet flyers, making barely a sound as we scout the night sky.

^~ Some things to Know~^

1. Our diet consists of anything smaller than use. Be it bears, be it rodents.
2. When laying eggs, four max.
3. During the day we are griffin, when the sun sets, we are owls.
Bleeding Sunset’s main camp is in the meadow at the base of the mountain…on the other side of the mountain opposite to Moonlit Skies. The meadow there has very tall, waving grass. There are only a few maple trees. The mountain here is very steep, with various waterfalls tumbling over its surface.
4. Griffins are part lion, part eagle. They have the head, front feet, and neck of an eagle, body, back legs, and tail as a lion.

Bleeding Sunset Territory

Bleeding Sunset is located to the far west of the fox and wolf tribe. They make their home in the mountains. Gorgeous waterfalls tumble down its rocky slope, making it a hard climb for a padded-foot creature. Griffins and owls make their nests in indents in the mountain. They are usually large enough to accommodate four or five griffins.

Our hunting ground is the small meadow at the base of the mountain. Despite its small size, it is a sweet spot for prey. A pond lies in the middle, where rabbits, deer, and other creatures come to drink daily. A forest lies beyond the meadow. There is still prey there, else, were would the animals live? Bryn doesn't own the entire forest, in fact she only owns a third of it. The rest belongs to Whispering flames, and Moonlit Skies.

Φ☼Φ☼Φ☼Φ☼Φ☼Φ☼Φ☼Φ☼Φ

--The tribe--

Alpha Male: Nitro
Alpha Female:

Beta 1:

Beta 2:

Members:

Chicks:

Nitro's form:

Name: Nitro
Description:Nitro is a very large griffin, despite his parents size. Nitro has pure white feathers, with a few flecks of pale blue to them. His wings are wide, with many large feathers. The undersides of his wings, however, are a gradient color, starting at black, and ending in a very light blue, almost white. His paw pads a dark blue. He has a stripe running down his back, golden in color. Nitro's eyes are a dark green with a teal accent.
In owl form, Nitro takes the appearence of a great horned owl. His feathers are light brown, but his ches and stomach are white. He has black talons, a white beak, and long tail feathers.
Personality: Nitro is a feirce griffin, ready to protect his tribe at the cost of his very life. He is young, yet serious leader with an apetite for adventure.
Creature: Griffin/owl
Rank interested in: Alpha male
Other:
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 10/19/2009, 2:23 pm

((Do I HAVE to make Jaggeh's form? XD))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/19/2009, 2:32 pm

[Just give me a description...xD]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 10/19/2009, 3:12 pm

((A large black brute with grassy green eyes and a gray under belly. He has gray spots around his muzzle, wrists, tail, and ears)) ((XD)) ((Do they know eachother or do we start out complealy new? XD))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/19/2009, 3:17 pm

[Idk, up to you]

Fall sat at the entrance to her tail, bushy tail covering her three small paws. She shut her eyes and sighed contently, breathing in the sweet spring air.
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 10/19/2009, 3:18 pm

"Hi Fall" Jagguar smiled, and bounded over to her
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/19/2009, 3:24 pm

Fall turned her head, hearing someone say her name. She smiled, and flicked her tail at Jagguar. "Hello." She barked.
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 10/19/2009, 3:36 pm

"How'er you?" he asked
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/19/2009, 3:40 pm

"Good." She smiled brightly, rising to her paws and padding outside. "What about you?"
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 10/20/2009, 9:37 pm

Jagguar followed. "Fine" he shrugged
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/20/2009, 10:19 pm

Fall turned her brown eyes towards the sky. The clouds were slowly drifint off into the distance, allowing the sun to shine its fullest. "Nice day."
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down