The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need Opinions . . . XD

3 posters

Go down

I Need Opinions . . . XD Empty I Need Opinions . . . XD

Post by shadowsowner888 6/18/2009, 6:05 pm

Lol, first of all, if you've read Misplaced (posted here) you'll kinda get what I'm talking about. XD (Keep in mind that the parts from where I admit I like my crush are all not true - at least, the events. Most of the random facts are.)

So yeah. The Audrey person. (For those who haven't read Misplaced, she was "married" to my crush in a non-romantic way, for some reason - and four other people have been "engaged" to him. XD He's 14, so yah. And they're all older than him.) She seems nice after all . . . but when we and Anne "Black" and her sister Danielle and I were all watching people (Jasper/Jamie included) playing ultimate frisbee, I stared making jokes about how we should steal Jamie's shoes. (Cus they were just laying off to the side.) And Danielle, who knows I like him (along with Anne), was like, "I know you really really want to, so you have to," and stuff like that. And then Audrey's like, "Yeah, go throw them in the lake. Go hide them. I know you really want to - I can see it in your eyes." Do you think she knows I like him?

Um, and the other thing - I've been trying for a while to figure out Jamie's height. XD So I go to him and ask, "Oh yeah - how tall are you? Cus I'm short." Do you think that made it totally obvious that I was like some stalkerish person who was crushing on him? Or no?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

I Need Opinions . . . XD 1312I Need Opinions . . . XD 2412I Need Opinions . . . XD 3349I Need Opinions . . . XD 3548I Need Opinions . . . XD 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

I Need Opinions . . . XD Empty Re: I Need Opinions . . . XD

Post by DreamCatcher81 6/18/2009, 6:10 pm

I dunno. She could just be joking around to go with the other girls. A lot of times people do that. She probably just thought you wanted to pull a prank. Smile

Nice... Probably not though. I ask people how tall they are. Like this kid in my grade is 6.4" and I always ask him how tall he is. Plus we always compare heights 'cuz a lot of my friends and me are all like around 5.3" and then we'll ask other people how tall they are when we're doing it.
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I Need Opinions . . . XD Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/18/2009, 9:18 pm

Yeah, my mom gave me that opinion. XD So I'm a bit reassured, but kinda irked that she automatically just blew me off.

XD That's good!! Very good. And I did make sure to go around asking everyone else their heights afterwards so it wasn't totally obvious. But it's like not fair, cus everyone's taller than me. Razz I'm 5'2". And he's 5'6" or 5'7". (Which is good cus he's not like Jacob to Bella, but he's tall enough for me. XD I still don't like being short, though.)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

I Need Opinions . . . XD 1312I Need Opinions . . . XD 2412I Need Opinions . . . XD 3349I Need Opinions . . . XD 3548I Need Opinions . . . XD 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/18/2009, 9:58 pm

No, I think that he wouldn't think you're a stalker. And as for Audrey, well, I dunno, maybe she does. It depends. In ultimate frisbee, I always wait in the enemy goal till the frisbee gets to me, and I score.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 6/19/2009, 10:53 pm

See. I'm good Shadz, I'm good. I'm as good as if I had a mother's intuition! JK.

Same. I'm 5.2" to 5.3" or somewhere about that. I can just imagine you going around talking super loud to everyone and keep looking back to make sure he heard you ask. LOL. I dunno if you did but I could so picture it! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/20/2009, 9:04 am

XD Lol, wow, now I can picture that too. But naw, I don't do that talk-too-loud-so-he'll-hear-you thing, except for if I want to let him know some random detail about myself while talking to my friend some distance away. (Like last night. XD Anne was like, "ooo, soccer? I'll play!" And he was next to me, so when Anne ran out to go play, I was like, "I used to play soccer, but now I don't, so I can't," really loud. XD And I wanted to make sure Jamie knew that, because he plays soccer. (He's number 9. Very Happy)

But I found out the mystery of the first one. XD I asked Danielle, and she's like, "No, she doesn't suspect. That's just this thing we do to everyone."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 6/20/2009, 1:03 pm

Niiice. I've done it before. It's really akward! Lol.

Oh that's good!!!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/21/2009, 10:08 am

Anyway, speaking of the clarinet (your avvie XD), Audrey is the best clarinet person in the whole band. *nods* And I usually hate first chair people, but now I've found out she's nice after all! XD And she doesn't hate me, like one of my friends thought.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 6/21/2009, 11:00 am

Oh sweet! Hehe. I love the clarinet but I still like the piano better... I don't have chairs in my band but I play first clarinet, or the part. xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down