The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 4 ~ In the depths of Darkness

+2
warriorcatlover
Malicious Nightmares
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 4 ~ In the depths of Darkness Empty Dreams Beyond Death - Part 4 ~ In the depths of Darkness

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/2/2009, 8:37 pm

§
Welcome to the land, where Death Crawls, and brings you down.

§ Rules~
§ Follow all TWG / Twig rules
§ Any kind of creature is allowed, even those not listed. smiley
§ I'll allow mariage(Because the king and queens...) and also, they can have children... BUT.. skip the giving birth scene... PLEASE.
§ Type "Death Crawls" with your form

§ Maturity:Serious kissing, hand holding... etc... blood scenes, detailed battles... etc... marriage-ish.... etc.
§ Fantasy:OMG!Its a FANTASY RP! XD

§ Form~

§ Name:
§ Type of creature:
§ Gender:
§ Position [Royal positions must be earned] :
§ Description:
§ Weapon:
§ Other:

§ Introduction

Have we ever known who we truly were? Were we beings of darkness? Have our ancestors been beings of Demon Lords? Do we live in the depths of darkness?
No one knows. No one ever has, even.
But everyone knows that this wretched darkness madness is taking control over everyone.. everything.. everywhere. Were surrounded by it.
Us.
We live.
Somewhere where our lives are at risk.
Somewhere where millions of people die each day.
Somewhere where anyone's next move is unpredictable.
Somewhere where you can die anytime.. anywhere.
Somewhere where light is to fail.
Somewhere where we died millions at a time.
Somewhere where no one is safe.
Us.
We live.
In the depths.
Of darkness.

§ Announcements

September 10th
So sorry for closing the second so quickly, I just needed more space, for some things. smiley I didn't reserve any posts before.... sooo... yeah. XD

October 20th
GAH. I kept forgetting to post this. XD Congrats to Lazuri (the character.. played by me. XD) for being the first charrie to have a child on this RP. XDD (Lazuri + Teloren = Kortella (as well as someone you don't know, yet. XD))
WOOOOOOOOT. XDDDD

November 9th
FOR WCL:

Me and Snow DEMAND you get more time online. smug

November 29th

Me and WCL have too many plots. I confess. Don't blame us. XD

ANYWAYS..

We have this new plot [thanks to me, >] that I'm sure we'll both regret doing. Its a Teloren and Lazuri one.
If you wanna spoil the surprise [dare you, read along our RP?], click this spoiler. It reveals what our plot is.

Spoiler:

December 9th

'Eylo, everybody! As of Part 5, WCL will help me in owning the RP!

If you will have forms for..

Elven Glades
Undead Valley
Burning Grounds
Teloren's Kingdom

as of Part 5, those forms MUST be sent to WCL, and not me!

FOR WCL:

Make sure, they have the secret 'code words' in their form, for it to be accepted! Don't be afraid to POLITELY reject forms!

SIDE NOTE:

Each part will have a diffrent introduction.

December 19th

New name!

Last edited by Miafire on 12/19/2009, 10:13 pm; edited 9 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 4 ~ In the depths of Darkness Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death - Part 4 ~ In the depths of Darkness

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/2/2009, 8:37 pm

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 4 ~ In the depths of Darkness 24mz3mf
Made by me

Elven Glades
Home of the Dwarves, Elves, Druids, Trolls and Goblins

King:Etohll ~ Male, Elf, Long light golden hair with brown eyes, bow and arrows, Miafire
Queen:Amaria ~ Female, Elf, silky dark hair, pale fair face and icey blue-gray eyes, secretive, mysterious, long silver knife, bow and quiver, warriorcatlover.

Prince:Cepheus ~ Male, Elf, Info to be added, no weapon, warriorcatlover
Princess:TBA

Warriors:
Lena ~ Female, Elf, She has long, glossy black hair down to her waist and sparkling brown eyes. She's medium height and slender, and she moves very quickly, A light sword and a tiny dagger she keeps hidden in her sleeve, Rattyjol.
Gamine ~ Female, Valkyrie, Short and deceptively delicate looking,with pale,translucent tinged blue. Prominent fangs and fingernails, wich looks like sharpened versions of prisms you often find on glass candeliers. White hair,violent eyes,and very young looking,despite being about century old, Katana,though prefers using claws and teeth,Black Cat.
Guards:

Townsfolk:
Eleyan ~ Female, Dryad, Silver-blond hair down to her hips, slim and tall. Pale, skin that seems to shimmer slightly. light green eyes, elegant features. Not shy, though slightly aloof, and very peacefull. In human years she's about sixteen, no weapon, doesn't fight, Kat24
Ghost ~ Male, Elf, One yellow eye and one orange eye, pale white hair, various scars on his face, No weapon, Snow

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️ Looked into your eyes
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘ Best friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing
♥️♦️•◘§╚├ Love's official, made you royal

Last edited by Shadow Fire on 12/2/2009, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 4 ~ In the depths of Darkness Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death - Part 4 ~ In the depths of Darkness

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/2/2009, 8:38 pm

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 4 ~ In the depths of Darkness 23jmufd
Made by me

Magic Blaze
Home of the Witches, Wizards, Sorcerers and Shapeshifters

King:Galimine ~ Male, Sorcerer, Galimine is a tall, muscular male sorcerer with mid-back length black hair he usually keeps up in a ponytail. He has dark blue eyes and tan skin, a long knife he keeps in his belt, Webkinz-lover#1.
Queen:Layra ~ Female, Sorceress, Long black hair with green eyes and a long staff, Miafire

Prince:TBA

Warriors:
Elizabeth ~ Female, Shapeshifter, Back length curly brown hair with brown eyes and tanned skin, with three red scars running across her forehead from a tangle with a bear. She is 6' 11" tall and still growing, for she is 19 years old, She has a jewel encrusted sword, littletoes101

Guards:
Lupe ~ Male, Sorcerer / Shapeshifter, Shoulder length brown hair,with bangs that cover
his yellow eyes.Generally wears a trench coat,a black t-shirt,and jeans,even though he lives in a medieval world, Javelin, Black Cat.

Townsfolk:
Ellia ~ Female, Sorceress, Pale brown hair down to her waist,and bluey-green eyes.Thick ropey scar around her left shoulder which she bears with pride,like the rest of herself.Often wears sweeping velvet dresses, No Weapon, Black Cat.
Jonathan ~ Male, Shapeshifter, Ear-length black hair with blue-green eyes and pale white skin, only 6' 6" in height, Dagger, littletoes101

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing

Last edited by Shadow Fire on 12/2/2009, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 4 ~ In the depths of Darkness 2mcdq0w
Made by me

Undead Valley
Home of the Necromancers, Animals, Harpies and Beasts

King:Zanter ~ Male, Necromancer, Long black wet hair with a red streak and emrald green eyes and black nails that are razor sharp and a long staff with skull at end, Miafire
Queen:TBA

Warriors:
Mae ~ Female, Harpie, 6 foot wing span and is 5’ 10” tall. She has medium length brown hair, and green eyes. Has a ferocious attitude, and will rip your face off…literally!, Steel-like Claws and Talons, Bow & Arrow for an alternative weapon, itachiphan8823
Guards:

Townsfolk:

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing

Last edited by Shadow Fire on 12/2/2009, 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 4 ~ In the depths of Darkness Jtt6xw
Made by me

Hero's Garden
Home of the Paladins and humans

King:TBA
Queen:Riley ~ Female, Paladin, Long brown hair with blue eyes and has a long blade as weapons and has large dove-like wings, Miafire

Warriors:
Micah ~ Female, Human, Chin-length, spiky black hair, crystal blue eyes. She's tan, with a few freckles, and small for her age. Spunky and care-free, she pretty much a loner, though feirdely loyal, mostly to Nathaniel. Abandoned when she was a baby, she distrusts adults. Around 12 or 13, short gladiator-styled sword, Kat24
♥️♦️•◘§╚├ Nathaniel ~ Male, Human, He has a curly mop of black hair whihc hangs slightly in his crystal blue eyes, rather tall, you can tell he's strong from years of defending Micah and himself. Tan. He can be rather agressive whne protecting loved ones or fighting, but natrually caring. Very friendly and outgoing, curved japanese-styled blade, Kat24
Denolen ~ Male, messy brown shoulder-lenth hair, eyes change color with personality, long scars that run all over hands, wrists and arms (which is covered up most of the time), determined/persistent, dark blade with many patterns on it, warriorcatlover.
Guards:

Townsfolk:

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing

Last edited by Shadow Fire on 12/2/2009, 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/2/2009, 8:39 pm

Burning Grounds
Home of the Shapeshifting Dragons
These dragons, shapeshift into humans, they retain the same form each time they turn into a human.

King:TBA
Queen:Alaya ~ Female, Shapeshifting Dragon, As a human her hair is a dark brown with very slight light brown streaks. Her eyes are brown. As a Dragon she's a very dark blue dragon with brown eyes, Long dragon scale blade, Miafire

Warriors:
Guards:

Townsfolk:

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing

Last edited by Shadow Fire on 12/9/2009, 10:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Shadow Lands

King:Teloren ~ Male, Shapeshifting Shadow Creature, Shadow Creature description to come, tall, lean elf, with black hair, amber eyes, multiple battle scars, two fingers on his left hand are missing, black poisoned knife, silver other knife, warriorcatlover Removed as King. Broke up.
Queen:Lazuri ~ Female, Shadow Creature / Elf, Her true form is a pure black shadow-like creature with fully red eyes, large demon-like wings, horns, and such. As an elf, she has lightly colored red eyes with long light brown/dark blond hair, Her weapon is a very thick and large blade, as well as a bow, and arrows, Miafire

Prince:Lucian ~ Male, Elf, silvery-golden hair, eyes like ice, usually wears cloak that only has color during the hours of night, No weapon at the moment [at least we're hoping...], warriorcatlover
Princess:Kortella ~ Female, Elf, Her eyes are a nice bright blue, her hair is a dark blond, Bow and Arrows, Scythe and Elemental Blades, Miafire

Warriors:
Guards:

Townsfolk:
Locien ~ Male, Elf, I LOST HIS INFORMATION, OH NOEZ, STILL LOST IT, warriorcatlover Dead
Nameless [Still never thought of a name] ~ Male, Shapeshifting Shadow Creature, Description was never really thought of. . . , Scythe, Miafire Dead. Lazuri's father. Used to be King.

Last edited by Shadow Fire on 12/9/2009, 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

STILL reserved for Teloren's kingdom.

Last edited by Shadow Fire on 12/2/2009, 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/2/2009, 8:40 pm

Loners and Rogues

Aearion ~ Male, Human, Wind-blown golden brown hair, sea-gray eyes with tints of forest green; ragged filthy clothes that are torn, sort of tanned skin, lanky, theif's knife, warriorcatlover
Valeria ~ Female, Werewolf, She has a good spirit, and is always showing promotional cheer toward her friends, She is mainly a dark gray wolf but good go to the color white or black or brown to
camouflage herself in the environement. She is a loyal companion, and is smart, and
pretty, and mysterious at times... ect, Teeth and Whip, Crystal Aura
Peppermint ~ Female, Christmas Fairy, An eccentric Christmas fairy with blond hair and white wings that are tipped with gold, No weapon; Protected by her brother, Snow
Stardust ~ Male, Elf, Tattoos, He has blond hair like his sister, but sometimes experiments dying it different colors, An axe, Snow
Aru II ~ Female, Necromancer, Formerly cursed as a squirrel, her true form is the one of a beautiful young necromancer, no weapon; creates the undead, Miafire
Blackstream ~ Male, MetalClaw, Description to come, No weapons; claws made of metal, Miafire Dead
Thalio ~ Male, Type to come, Info to come, Weapon to come, warriorcatlover
Wretchedbreeze ~ MetalClaw [Queen], Info to come, no weapons; claws made of metal, Miafire Dead

Last edited by Shadow Fire on 12/9/2009, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 11/2/2009, 8:50 pm

(rofl, STILL. XD)
(YAYZ!! NEW THREAD!! WHOOO!!!! XD)
Morènion sighed gruffly. "I'm not. But I still don't think she's all she seems to be."
The witch smirked. "I'll leave you two alone to settle this." she snapped her fingers and faded out of the scene. Seemingly.
Teloren gripped the hilt of his knife now, waiting for this journey to be done and over with. He didn't believe he could do much about it.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/2/2009, 8:54 pm

[[Let me go underline that. XDD]]
[[WAYYY slower then NA. NA's been getting slow, but were still at Part 21. XDD]]

"Shut the HEAVEN! up." she said, annoyed, slashing her fire blade at him.
This whole time, Aru II had been making her way towards where they needed to be. "Good luck," she whispered to them, before lowering herself to let them get off.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 11/2/2009, 8:56 pm

He pulled out another blade to replace the one he had broken to block it. "Make me!" he growled.
"Diola lle, Aru. I think." Teloren replied.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/2/2009, 9:01 pm

[[I actually looked that up... for once. XD]]
"Aru II." the squirrel, still in beast form, corrected.
"See you some other day, Aru II... I just hope you can live long enough so we can see each other again." she sighed and jumped off of Aru II's shoulder, giving her old friend a quick hug.
Aru II sighed. "I'll try to stay alive long enough. But a squirrel can't live forever."
"I know,"
She cast a spell, attempting to burn him.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 11/2/2009, 9:08 pm

"My apologies, Aru II." he curtly nodded.
Morènion clutched his arms and burst into a highly bright light. A few brief moments later, he reappeared like mist behind her, knife pointed at her back.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/2/2009, 9:12 pm

She sent a wave of flames behind her - obviously fire seemed like her specialty, no?
"Make your way to the center of the forest. Their queen will be there." Aru II instructed before changing back to a squirrel and leaving.
"Right so.. let's go."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 11/2/2009, 9:16 pm

He bent backwards and flipped onto his feet when the blast was over. "I'll admit that was a good shot." With some odd gestures of his hands he conjured a dark cloud of shadow around him. Within it's heart looked something like a white fire. He aimed it at Kortella.
Teloren nodded, unsheathing both knives. "Very well." he said grimly.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/2/2009, 9:21 pm

"Mehh." she somehow teleported herself behind him, tapping on his shoulder and grining.
And without waiting, she began making her way to the center of the forest. She remembered exactly how to get there.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 11/2/2009, 9:27 pm

Morènion smirked, spun around and rose a brow in amusement. "Just out of curiosity; you have magic, do you not?" he faded into the ground, then reappeared in the higher up branches of a nearby tree.
Teloren followed her, wondering why he dragged himself into this.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/2/2009, 9:31 pm

"You moron. Its obvious I have magic!!" she exclaimed.
"So it is my sister revived, but posessed.." she sighed, looking in front of her at her now posessed sister.
"You have finally come." the MetalClaw queen said.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 11/2/2009, 9:36 pm

He shrugged, looking down from a branch. "Again, curiosity. I mean, you'd think I have magic, if I didn't tell you that I have none."
Teloren gripped a little tighter as he looked at the figure. He was in a neutral state. He couldn't say he was frightened, yet he couldn't say he was content either.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/2/2009, 9:43 pm

"I'd like to know why you took over my sister's body, before we get into some fight..."
"Because, Lazuri.. everyone knows she's one of your great weakness's... ever since you killed that annoying fool she loved, of course..."
"Well NOW everyone knows." she was annoyed. She hadn't told Teloren.
"And what're you gonna do? Harm me? That does you no good."
Lazuri hissed and froze the MetalClaw's body fully, then pulled out her blade and whacked the 'ice sculpture'. Soon enough, shards of ice were all over the ground. ". . . The ice doesn't have that kind of effect.." she thought for a moment then cursed silently. "Show yourself!" she demanded.
"Your sister has great powers, Lazuri." she whispered, still not showing herself.
". . . Oops. Was I supposed to gasp?"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/2/2009, 9:48 pm

[[Supper time.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 11/2/2009, 9:48 pm

"So let me get this straight, you killed your sister's lover, then you killed your sister, and now this thing took over her body and revived her? And somehow Aru II fits into all of this?" Teloren said, his tone neutral, as he was.
In less than a millisecond, Morènion disappeared and reappeared behind her, his knife aligned with her throat. "Nah, that's just for the dumb ones who want to try to figure it out."

(kk)
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/2/2009, 10:06 pm

[[You still here? Just give me about 10 minutes.. if I'm not on around 9:30, that means I've been forced to watch the movie.]]

"He figured it faster then I thought."
". . ."
"Go ahead. Murder me if you wish."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 11/2/2009, 10:12 pm

"How moronic did you believe I was?" he gritted his teeth.
Morènion got the knife as close as he possibly could without cutting her. Then he laughed somewhat darkly, and sheathed the knife back into it's scabbard. "No." he shook his head, smirking. "I can't take something so easily."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next