The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES*

+5
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Crystal Aura
Horsey
warriorcatlover
Malicious Nightmares
9 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* Empty Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/20/2009, 10:14 pm

Welcome to the land where you shall die.

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* 2rqd6p0
Thank you Ave, for the amazing banner!!!

§ Rules~
§ Follow all Twig Rules
§ Any kind of creature is allowed, even those not listed. smiley
§ I'll allow marriage and pregnancies.. but, dudes. SKIP THE BIRTH SCENES. PUH-LEASE. -_-
§ Go ahead. Swear. But PLEASE. If you are to swear, please try your best to write (*beep*) instead.
§ If you have a plot, please pass it by me, first. I'd like to know how sick your mind is. If it's twisted like mine and WCL's.
§ Try not to spam up the RP.
§ This RP is not elite, nor semi-elite. But please. Try not to put down two, three or four words, only.
§ Above all.. HAVE FUN! cheesy
§ If your mind is sick and twisted, and me or WCL discover that, you might be in one of our plots.
§ If you have read these rules, please type "Our twisted and sickened minds" with your form.

§ Maturity:Serious kissing, hand holding... etc... blood scenes, detailed battles... etc... marriage-ish.... etc.
§ Fantasy:OMG!Its a FANTASY RP! XD

§ Form~

§ Name:
§ Type of creature:
§ Gender:
§ Position [Royal positions must be earned] :
§ Description:
§ Weapon:
§ Other:

§ Introduction

Are we dead?
Are we alive?
Are we together?
Are we alone?
Questions and questions.
No answers at all.
The whispers from the dead.
Each calling our names.
See me live.
Watch me die.
Care to help?
Death is coming my way.
See the dead?
Do you see me?
I am among the dead.
Unable to control my thirst for blood.
Take a step near the dead.
If you must.
Must I warn you.
Death is coming your way.

§ Announcements

September 10th
So sorry for closing the second so quickly, I just needed more space, for some things. smiley I didn't reserve any posts before.... sooo... yeah. XD

October 20th
GAH. I kept forgetting to post this. XD Congrats to Lazuri (the character.. played by me. XD) for being the first charrie to have a child on this RP. XDD (Lazuri + Teloren = Kortella (as well as someone you don't know, yet. XD))
WOOOOOOOOT. XDDDD

November 9th
FOR WCL:

Me and Snow DEMAND you get more time online. smug

November 29th

Me and WCL have too many plots. I confess. Don't blame us. XD

ANYWAYS..

We have this new plot [thanks to me, >] that I'm sure we'll both regret doing. Its a Teloren and Lazuri one.
If you wanna spoil the surprise [dare you, read along our RP?], click this spoiler. It reveals what our plot is.

Spoiler:

December 9th

'Eylo, everybody! As of Part 5, WCL will help me in owning the RP!

If you will have forms for..

Elven Glades
Undead Valley
Burning Grounds
Teloren's Kingdom

as of Part 5, those forms MUST be sent to WCL, and not me!

FOR WCL:

Make sure, they have the secret 'code words' in their form, for it to be accepted! Don't be afraid to POLITELY reject forms!

SIDE NOTE:

Each part will have a diffrent introduction.

December 19th

New name!

February 28th

Golly Gee. It's been QUITE A WHILE since I've posted up an announcement.

Okay. I can officially conclude that WCL's evil. So.. WATCH OUT. XD
Well. We all knew that.
ANYWAYS..

You all know me and WCL are having some REALLY AWESOME plots, right?
Well.. if you ever have a plot.. please let me know about it, first. Alright? :3

That's all!

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 3/29/2010, 6:56 am; edited 8 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES*

Post by warriorcatlover 12/20/2009, 10:21 pm

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* 24mz3mf
Made by me

Elven Glades
Home of the Dwarves, Elves, Druids, Trolls and Goblins

King:Etohll ~ Male, Elf, Long light golden hair with brown eyes, bow and arrows, Miafire
Queen:Amaria ~ Female, Elf, silky dark hair, pale fair face and icey blue-gray eyes, secretive, mysterious, long silver knife, bow and quiver, warriorcatlover.

Prince:Cepheus ~ Male, Elf, Info to be added, no weapon, warriorcatlover
Princess:TBA

Warriors:
Lena ~ Female, Elf, She has long, glossy black hair down to her waist and sparkling brown eyes. She's medium height and slender, and she moves very quickly, A light sword and a tiny dagger she keeps hidden in her sleeve, Rattyjol.
Gamine ~ Female, Valkyrie, Short and deceptively delicate looking,with pale,translucent tinged blue. Prominent fangs and fingernails, wich looks like sharpened versions of prisms you often find on glass candeliers. White hair,violent eyes,and very young looking,despite being about century old, Katana,though prefers using claws and teeth,Black Cat.
Guards:

Townsfolk:
Eleyan ~ Female, Dryad, Silver-blond hair down to her hips, slim and tall. Pale, skin that seems to shimmer slightly. light green eyes, elegant features. Not shy, though slightly aloof, and very peacefull. In human years she's about sixteen, no weapon, doesn't fight, Kat24
Ghost ~ Male, Elf, One yellow eye and one orange eye, pale white hair, various scars on his face, No weapon, Snow

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️ Looked into your eyes
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘ Best friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing
♥️♦️•◘§╚├ Love's official, made you royal
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/20/2009, 10:24 pm

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* 23jmufd
Made by me

Magic Blaze
Home of the Witches, Wizards, Sorcerers and Shapeshifters

King:Galimine ~ Male, Sorcerer, Galimine is a tall, muscular male sorcerer with mid-back length black hair he usually keeps up in a ponytail. He has dark blue eyes and tan skin, a long knife he keeps in his belt, Webkinz-lover#1.
Queen:Layra ~ Female, Sorceress, Long black hair with green eyes and a long staff, Miafire

Prince:TBA

Warriors:
Elizabeth ~ Female, Shapeshifter, Back length curly brown hair with brown eyes and tanned skin, with three red scars running across her forehead from a tangle with a bear. She is 6' 11" tall and still growing, for she is 19 years old, She has a jewel encrusted sword, littletoes101

Guards:
Lupe ~ Male, Sorcerer / Shapeshifter, Shoulder length brown hair,with bangs that cover
his yellow eyes.Generally wears a trench coat,a black t-shirt,and jeans,even though he lives in a medieval world, Javelin, Black Cat.

Townsfolk:
Ellia ~ Female, Sorceress, Pale brown hair down to her waist,and bluey-green eyes.Thick ropey scar around her left shoulder which she bears with pride,like the rest of herself.Often wears sweeping velvet dresses, No Weapon, Black Cat.
Jonathan ~ Male, Shapeshifter, Ear-length black hair with blue-green eyes and pale white skin, only 6' 6" in height, Dagger, littletoes101

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/20/2009, 10:25 pm

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* 2mcdq0w
Made by me

Undead Valley
Home of the Necromancers, Animals, Harpies and Beasts

King:Zanter ~ Male, Necromancer, Long black wet hair with a red streak and emrald green eyes and black nails that are razor sharp and a long staff with skull at end, Miafire
Queen:TBA

Warriors:
Mae ~ Female, Harpie, 6 foot wing span and is 5’ 10” tall. She has medium length brown hair, and green eyes. Has a ferocious attitude, and will rip your face off…literally!, Steel-like Claws and Talons, Bow & Arrow for an alternative weapon, itachiphan8823
Guards:

Townsfolk:

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/20/2009, 10:26 pm

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* Jtt6xw
Made by me

Hero's Garden
Home of the Paladins and humans

King:TBA
Queen:Riley ~ Female, Paladin, Long brown hair with blue eyes and has a long blade as weapons and has large dove-like wings, Miafire

Warriors:
Micah ~ Female, Human, Chin-length, spiky black hair, crystal blue eyes. She's tan, with a few freckles, and small for her age. Spunky and care-free, she pretty much a loner, though feirdely loyal, mostly to Nathaniel. Abandoned when she was a baby, she distrusts adults. Around 12 or 13, short gladiator-styled sword, Kat24
♥️♦️•◘§╚├ Nathaniel ~ Male, Human, He has a curly mop of black hair whihc hangs slightly in his crystal blue eyes, rather tall, you can tell he's strong from years of defending Micah and himself. Tan. He can be rather agressive whne protecting loved ones or fighting, but natrually caring. Very friendly and outgoing, curved japanese-styled blade, Kat24
Denolen ~ Male, messy brown shoulder-lenth hair, eyes change color with personality, long scars that run all over hands, wrists and arms (which is covered up most of the time), determined/persistent, dark blade with many patterns on it, warriorcatlover.
Guards:

Townsfolk:

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/20/2009, 10:32 pm

Burning Grounds
Home of the Shapeshifting Dragons
These dragons, shapeshift into humans, they retain the same form each time they turn into a human.

King:TBA
Queen:Alaya ~ Female, Shapeshifting Dragon, As a human her hair is a dark brown with very slight light brown streaks. Her eyes are brown. As a Dragon she's a very dark blue dragon with brown eyes, Miafire

Warriors:
Guards:

Townsfolk:

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/20/2009, 10:32 pm

Shadow Lands

King:Teloren ~ Male, Shapeshifting Shadow Creature, Shadow Creature, tall, lean elf, with black hair, amber eyes, multiple battle scars, two fingers on his left hand are missing, black poisoned knife, silver other knife, warriorcatlover
Queen:Lazuri ~ Female, Shadow Creature / Elf, Her true form is a pure black shadow-like creature with fully red eyes, large demon-like wings, horns, and such. As an elf, she has lightly colored red eyes with long light brown/dark blond hair, Her weapon is a very thick and large blade, as well as a bow, and arrows, Miafire

Prince:Lucian ~ Male, Elf, silvery-golden hair, eyes like ice, usually wears cloak that only has color during the hours of night, No weapon at the moment [at least we're hoping...], warriorcatlover
Princess:Kortella ~ Female, Elf, Her eyes are a nice bright blue, her hair is a dark blond, Bow and Arrows, Scythe and Elemental Blades, Miafire

Warriors:

As Cold As Death [Nickname: Black Sky] [Real Name: Zureya] ~ Female, Soul Whisperer, Long black hair with bangs that cover left side eye. Eyes are a pure black with light whisps of red in them. Gently tinted from her eyes to her neck are faint streaks of blood. She wears high heel boots that are black, and leather-like. Her gloves are leather-like as well, and black, and appear to be fingerless. She wears a black cloak. Her lips can turn into an evil smirk, a smirk evil enough to scare her enemies. Her eyes and gaze are more frightening then her creepy smirk, Two long and large blades that appear to be capable of slicing anyone in half, Miafire Dead. Killed by Lazuri and Beindir. FIRST killed by her father; The Black Knight Of Death

Guards:

Townsfolk:
Locien ~ Male, Elf, I LOST HIS INFORMATION, OH NOEZ, STILL LOST IT, warriorcatlover Dead. Killed by Lazuri. [No surprise there.]
Nameless [Still never thought of a name] ~ Male, Shapeshifting Shadow Creature, Description was never really thought of. . . , Scythe, Miafire Dead. Lazuri's father. Used to be King. Killed by Lazuri. [No surprise there, either.]

Those who haunt the kingdom:
Lazuri's family
Those who have been murdered by Lazuri
Those who have been murdered by As Cold As Death

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 3/23/2010, 6:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/20/2009, 10:44 pm

Night Realm

King:Teloren- Male, Shapeshifting Shadow Creature, Shadow Creature description to come, tall, lean elf, with black hair, amber eyes, multiple battle scars, two fingers on his left hand are missing, black poisoned knife, silver other knife, warriorcatlover
Queen: Lazuri- Female, Shadow Creature / Elf, Her true form is a pure black shadow-like creature with fully red eyes, large demon-like wings, horns, and such. As an elf, she has lightly colored red eyes with long light brown/dark blond hair, Her weapon is a very thick and large blade, as well as a bow, and arrows, Miafire

Prince: Lucian- Male, Elf, silvery-golden hair, eyes like ice, usually wears cloak that only has color during the hours of night, No weapon at the moment [at least we're hoping...], warriorcatlover
Princess: Kortella- Female, Elf, Her eyes are a nice bright blue, her hair is a dark blond, Bow and Arrows, Scythe and Elemental Blades, Miafire

Warriors:

Guards:

Townsfolk:

Prisoners:

Those Who are Haunting:
Father of Teloren and Amaria
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/20/2009, 10:45 pm

Loners and Rogues

Aearion ~ Male, Human, Wind-blown golden brown hair, sea-gray eyes with tints of forest green; ragged filthy clothes that are torn, sort of tanned skin, lanky, theif's knife, warriorcatlover Dead.
Cyeras ~ Female, Human [I'd suppose? O,o], description to come [-_-],weapon to come, warriorcatlover
Valeria ~ Female, Werewolf, She has a good spirit, and is always showing promotional cheer toward her friends, She is mainly a dark gray wolf but good go to the color white or black or brown to camouflage herself in the environement. She is a loyal companion, and is smart, and
pretty, and mysterious at times... ect, Teeth and Whip, Crystal Aura
Peppermint ~ Female, Christmas Fairy, An eccentric Christmas fairy with blond hair and white wings that are tipped with gold, No weapon; Protected by her brother, Snow
Stardust ~ Male, Elf, Tattoos, He has blond hair like his sister, but sometimes experiments dying it different colors, An axe, Snow
Armure ~ Female, Necromancer, Formerly cursed as a squirrel, her true form is the one of a beautiful young necromancer with dark brown hair that reached half-way down her back and dark brown eyes that both appear black at times, A knife, Miafire
Anazari ~ Female, Necromancer, Description to come, A knife, Miafire
Blackstream ~ Male, MetalClaw, Description to come, No weapons; claws made of metal, Miafire Dead. Killed by Lazuri. [Duh.]
Thalio ~ Male, Type to come, Info to come, Weapon to come, warriorcatlover
Wretchedbreeze ~ MetalClaw [Queen], Info to come, no weapons; claws made of metal, Miafire Dead. Killed by Lazuri. [Not again...]

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 3/23/2010, 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/21/2009, 7:46 am

(Yes, it's been a long wait, you may post now!!)
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 12/21/2009, 11:18 am

[Imma gonna join... Very Happy ]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/21/2009, 3:32 pm

[[Yay! New member! I'm guessing the form was sent to WCL.. soo.. I'm guessing it was a form for her section.. XD]]

[[EVERYONE. Zanter's desperate. He's like.. one of those loner kings without someone to love. XDDD]]
[[Oh geesh, WCL, say 'you can post' early in the morning, but ya can't reply now, can ya? XDD Worry not.]]

[[WCL, just reply to this when you get on later, [Ps. I'll be on around 7:30.. the usual. wink]]

"Your a coward. Nothing like your father was." Lazuri hissed, lashing her blade at his, easily breaking his sword in two. "A coward.. weak.. useless.. your father's complete opposit. He must have been ashamed, to have you as his son. I stood no chance whatsoever when I was in combat with your father." She didn't wait for his reply. She stabbed her blade through him, her gaze cold.
"W- Weak.." he repeated, staring a her blankly, without an expression. He dropped his half of his blade before falling to his knees, Lazuri's blade dragging through him, until she pulled it out. "A coward.." he whispered, the sound of his voice so faint.
"My Queen," a warrior of the kingdom began, stepping beside Lazuri. "May I?" she asked.
Lazuri simply nodded, taking a step back with her blood-streaked blade.
A cold, wicked, creepy and evil smile spread accross the warrior's face as she lowered herself, in front of the betraying sservant. Her hood had been cast over her face, the only thing visible being the light red streaks that came from her eyes to her cheeks. But even more clear then that, where the weak glows of red from her eyes. "As Cold As Death." she said darkly, chuckling evily, quietly, before rising again and pulling out her two blades. She stabbed her two blades to his sides, watching the blood drip down, to the ground. She laughed evily, quietly, before pulling both blades out and walking away, back to Lazuri's side.
"Wonderful." was Lazuri's comment. She'd gotten so carried away in how much she wanted revenge over the death of her mother, long ago. . . watching the murderer's son, die, was like her life-long wish.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/21/2009, 10:17 pm

(I apologize, I couldn't really get on earlier... stupid too much hw... and I was half asleep, and no one woke me up, so I wasted about an hour doing that... XP)

Teloren just stood there, sort of in awe, since he couldn't do much. "Well then. That's um... over with, I assume."
The witch smiled contently. Something that may have been of worth just died, but I needed to see blood again. And now I can continue with MY plan. Her smile spread wider across her face.

(I saw this the other day, RPing with Kortella and Morènion)

"That is my real name." he stated. "It means 'dark waters'..." he trailed off there, getting lost in his thoughts.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/22/2009, 12:23 pm

[[XD I waste about 2 hours for HW because its so freakin' boring. XD]]

[[I appologize for not logging on after supper, yesterday. I had to go down and play a it of video games with my dad. T'ill bout... hmmm.. 11:30pm at night? Or midnight. XD I could barely wake up today.]]

As Cold As Death took a few steps away from them all, only to discover her time of 'joy' would be washed away. "Why'd you do it?" a voice whispered in her mind.
Maybe it was because of the same reason you'd had, my prince. she replied, looking away.
"Are you certain?"
Just shut up. she told the voice.
"Listen to me, Zureya. You'd never told my mother, why you killed her. You never told my sister why you killed her. You never told me why you killed me... I thought you loved me."
As Cold As Death took another step away, and shook her head.
And you never told your father why you killed him, now did you? Hmmm? I already know your answer, my prince. Now, just leave me alone.
As usual, the voice of the dead prince left, leaving her alone.
And just like it always was, the warrior said her last four words.
I regret my actions.
And as always, the prince had left.

"Something wrong?" Lazuri asked her warrior, her hand lightly slipping down to hold Teloren's.
"Its nothing.. just that annoying voice, again.." she replied simply.
Lazuri nodded, then looked up at Teloren. "And you? Something wrong?"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/22/2009, 12:27 pm

"A- Alright then.." Kortella replied, sighing heavily. She had no more need for questions.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/22/2009, 12:29 pm

[[You know what's surprising? That in the section for those that haunt the place, there's only Teloren and Amaria's father.. I wonder.. would their brother haunt the place? XDD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/22/2009, 9:12 pm

Teloren shook his head as he gazed upon the warrior. "Nothing comes to mind."
Nothing yet. the witch thought inwardly.

Morènion rolled his shoulders. "I'm tired. What about you?"

(Beindir? Well.... he's not necessarily a ghost. He's not... well... in the state capable of touching the Earth, if you get what I mean... XD But you know... I really need to play him out a bit. Hmm... sometime... soon. Twisted Evil )
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/22/2009, 9:23 pm

[[rolleyes PS. REPLY TO MY SITE. Whenever you can.. I mean.. XDD]]

"Sort of.."
Lazuri didn't reply, instead, she let go of Teloren's hnd and walked up to As Cold As Death. "He still bugging you?" she asked.
"He always has Lazuri.. and he always will." she replied, shaking her head before looking up into the sky. "And there's nothing I can do about it."
"There is.." the voice whispered in her mind. "You can just stop.. now.. you can stop murdering people.."
I thought I told you to leave?
"You did. But hey, I have my rights."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/22/2009, 9:28 pm

(Alright!!)

"I've got to sleep, I can't take another step..." he looked around the scenery for a moment, then spotted an oak tree. He dropped to his knees and situated himself up against it, then closed his eyes and sighed contently.
Who's bugging what? Teloren thought.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/22/2009, 9:32 pm

Considering she wasn't that tired, she just stood there, watching him sleep. [[Wow. XD]]
"Seems like he's bothering you again."
"He is. And he won't seem to shut up. He jsut keeps going on and on about how I really shouldn't keep murdering people.. and how I shouldn't have killed him, nor his mother, nor his sister.. and.. agh."
Angered, the voice of the dead prince seemed to have left.
"Alright. He's gone. And, thank god for that."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/22/2009, 9:38 pm

[[D: Lazuri still doesn't have her ring back. D:

Can we make the scene where she gets it back from Teloren.. romantic? XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/22/2009, 9:45 pm

Well... that seems... interesting... He wouldn't dare speak up though, if this person was really a murderer.

Morènion fell asleep easily into a dreamless sleep. Being unconscious, he didn't realize the oak becoming black and dead-like behind him.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/22/2009, 9:47 pm

Soon enough, she'd fallen asleep beside him, her head lightly layed on his shoulder.
[[Read my post above.]]
"I hope you don't chose the life I'm living Lazuri.. I hope you don't kill the one you love.. like I did.." she turned around, no longer facing Lazuri.
Lazuri was unable to say anything in reply.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/22/2009, 9:52 pm

[[Ps. Sorry if my siggy is so long. You must know the feeling.. where there's a wrester ya like.. but then he's no longer in the wrestling association.. GAH.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/22/2009, 9:54 pm

(If you want to... I doesn't matter to me. Though the witch is becoming impatient... eh, leave her like that, it's what she deserves. XD)

Dear god, I hope not. Now he dared to take a few steps closer to Lazuri, but not terribly close.
She won't have a need. the witch just kept still and watched.

Several hours into the night, Morènion awoke. He blinked wearily and looked down at Kortella. He smirked and then looked around again. It was quiet. Deathly quiet. He carefully rose to his feet and rested Kortella's head against the tree. His heart dropped at the sight. The tree was half-dead, and black. The leaves that were once hanging above him looked burnt beneath his feet. No...oh, no...
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next