The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES*

+5
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Crystal Aura
Horsey
warriorcatlover
Malicious Nightmares
9 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* - Page 3 Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/24/2009, 4:40 pm

[[My dad says one day he'll invite Andrew over. MY ONLY COMMENT-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

XD

Even though Andrew, is apparently the ONLY guy I know, that shares the same music interest as you and me. o_O HE LOVES VIRGINRADIO. e_e]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* - Page 3 Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/24/2009, 4:41 pm

[[G2G.

Ps.

LONG LIVE WWE.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 12/24/2009, 4:43 pm

{{ Bye, Mia!

I will so have to have a talk with you, missy o_O}}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/24/2009, 6:31 pm

Miafire wrote:[[WWE PWNS. Deal with it, Izzie. >]]

[[That's nasty, Izzie. XD

I went to watch Genny play Waterpolo, once. I SAW RAPHAEL, THERE. o_O He was wearing shorts.. soo.. no need to worry. XD Genny's parents drive him back to his house, after waterpolo. Sooo.. GENNY'S STUCK WITH HIM EACH TIME, FOR A WHOLE CAR RIDE! o_O I have pitty, for her. XD]]
[[VERY bad, WCL.]]

Inside the box was a brand new knife. On the knife, it was engraved; Teloren. "Aru II made it. So, she gets credit. But some credit would go to me.. I made it rather special. Like your black knife, it has somewhat of a special effect to it.. it paralyzes people." she leaned over again to kiss him and smiled lightly. "Hope you like it,"
With nothing else to do, she sighed heavily and somewhat teleported herself to the room where Teloren, Lazuri, the witch, and the servants were. "... Um.. WHO MISSED ME?"
Lazuri blinked a few times and turned towards Kortella. "Kortella!!" she exclaimed, and hugged her tightly.
Kortella laughed quietly, and closed her eyes. Once she opened them, she pulled away from the hug and said; "Welllll..? Where's my little brother?" she asked. She tried to ignore the fact that Morenion had left her, and the fact that the witch was there. Why the heck are you here? she asked, sending this message to the witch.

Teloren smirked contently. I may get quite acquainted with this knife. he put it in his sleeve, temporarily until he got a sheathe for it. Now let's see if I'm still useful. He closed his eyes and manifested a glass flower. Not much..

You could say I'm one for family gatherings... she said and laughed darkly telepathically.

Morènion looked up at her, and looked into her mind, something he had never been able to do before either. "I'd never be able to see her again. Or go back to the mortal world."
She shook her head. "You won't even remember her. Soon. Soon, you won't be who are are right now..."
"How soon?"
Her ice gray eyes bore into his. "Too soon."
Only a few moments later, his eyes shut gradually again, and he fell into darkness once more.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/24/2009, 8:47 pm

"Only your father would know," she replied, simply.
"Right.. so um.. how've you two been?" I came here for one reason, and that reason would be you. What happened to him? You know.. Morenion..
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/25/2009, 9:38 am

"He should be back at the kingdom." Teloren replied, then rose to his feet and stepped to Lazuri's side, with the flower. "We've been wondering where you went."
The Morènion you know? That Morènion died, oh about... ten minutes ago. she grinned darkly at Kortella. Quite a shame really, I never did get a chance to bargain for his knives.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/25/2009, 11:14 am

"M- Morenion.. died..?" she whispered quietly, and sadly. Kortella stood there in shock, before taking a few steps back, and began running out of the room, hiding her tears.
"K- Kortella..?"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/25/2009, 5:12 pm

Teloren rose a brow. "What just happened?"
I know what you're thinking. No, I did not have the pleasure of killing him off, unfortunately.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/25/2009, 6:11 pm

Just shut up and leave me alone. she leaned against a wall, and sighed. "I'm away from them all, now.. so.." she let out a deep sigh and looked away. Oh and.. dad.. if you're going to kill someone for my dissapearance, that witch it to blame, she sent so, to Teloren.
"I don't know.." she began, the turned towards the witch. "But I have a feeling that she is to blame." she said, reffering to the witch.

[[I'm gonna spice things up.. give Kortella a reason to be sad for his death.. nothing surprising.. but... Twisted Evil Click the spoiler to see my reply.]]

Spoiler:
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/26/2009, 7:56 pm

(OMG, I must be psychic!! XD. How'd I know that was going to happen!?!?! XD Lolz... the Soul-Bringer is not only EVIL but PSYCHIC. I like it. Twisted Evil )
Teloren glared at the witch.
In only a second, the witch burst out laughing. "You're going to blame me for her love life? Geez, tough crowd." She laughed again after that.

When he awoke again he felt grave, and dead. The sunlight hurt his eyes, piercing into them like knives. It never happened before. "What happened?"
"You passed out after you came. There wasn't much before that."
"Ness?"
"No, it's the dust under your bed. Who do you think it is?" she hissed.
"Still under punishment, I assume?"
"Oh, don't you dare even bring it up, princey."
"Princey?" Morènion was very confused.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/26/2009, 8:28 pm

"Wow. There goes a shocker."
"Her love life? Kortella's.. in love with someone..?" she blinked a few times before whispering to Teloren; "Wow. We are getting old."

Last edited by Miafire on 12/26/2009, 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/26/2009, 8:30 pm

(mia, did you get my form?)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/26/2009, 8:36 pm

[[I did. I had told you that you could begin RPing. I'm just too lazy to add the charrie, right now.

But go ahead, and RP!]]

[[I know that currently, all my charries are open.. EXCEPT for..

1. Lazuri [Queen of Shadow Lands and Night Realm.]
2. Kortella [Princess of Shadow Lands and Night Realm.]
3. As Cold As Death/Black Sky/Zureya [Warrior of Shadow Lands.]]

[FOR WCL;

*gasps* I wonder what Teloren's father's two choices are.. hmm.. *pretends to have no idea* Its kind of obvious. XD]]

[[And- GAH. How dare you make Teloren just like this Fantasya... [I mean like.. the thing where he does.. and then does.. and.. and.. XD BUT HE'S FRIENDLY. There's the shocker. XD]]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/26/2009, 8:43 pm

(oh, i forgot xD)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/26/2009, 8:51 pm

[[XD]]

[[FOR WCL: *whines* We haven't done Etohll and Amaria in like... FOREVER!! o_O

Um.. um.. can we also do Etohll and Amaria, + Aearion and Aru II?]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/26/2009, 10:17 pm

(If you want to Mia. It matters not to me, I'm patient. Very Happy)
Teloren didn't say anything, he just glowered.
"Oh yes." she laughed darkly. "Poor soul though. Had to break her heart." Of course, it's not like he intended to, but when you're Death's son... it's hard to avoid.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/27/2009, 12:01 am

[[I'll start.]]

Lazuri didn't dare say a thing. Instead, she turned around, growled lightly, and made her way out of the room. She'd hoped to find Kortella.
Aru II began going through the forest, as always. Her mind was set to nothing, and a warm smile was on her face. It wasn't like she had anything to do, considering Teloren had kicked her out..
It was a beautiful morning- just the way Etohll liked it. He layed on the bed, and turned over, hoping to see Amaria.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/27/2009, 4:30 pm

The witch couldn't help but laugh again, then she became serious and gazed at Teloren. "We should be returning to your kingdom soon."
Teloren turned his back to her. "Possibly."
Aearion's head hung down, as he rested from some high tree branches. His gun was grasped firmly by his hand, and his knife was in its scabbard. His foot swung lightly with the wind.
Amaria sat by the window, gazing off into the distance. You could tell there was something on her mind. Cepheus... where would you be?
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/27/2009, 5:06 pm

He blinked a few times and sat up. "Oh, there you are. Guess I woke up late, hm?"
Your not leaving until I come back. Lazuri sent to his mind, as if she'd heard their conversation.
Aru II came to a stop and looked up. She crossed her arms and sighed. "I swear. Everyone's lazy these days." she commented, as she'd spotted someone hanging up high. She blushed lightly. "Um.. sorry. I didn't mean it in an offensive way.."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/27/2009, 5:45 pm

Amaria shook her head calmly. "No. I got up early."
Aearion remained asleep, not bothered at all by quiet voices.
Obviously, I don't have a choice. Teloren sent back. You find Kortella yet? Is she coming back with us?
"Do you think she'll want to come back?" the witch interrupted.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/27/2009, 8:39 pm

Haven't found her yet.. she sighed, and continued to look around, until she spotted Kortella. Nevermind. Just found her. "K- Kortella..?" she whispered, as she approached her daughter.
Her tears had all faded to nothing by now. "Y- Yes..?" she said in reply, looking up at Lazuri.
"Something wrong?"
Aru II blinked. "Helloooo..?"
"Oh. Well um.. is everything alright..?"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/27/2009, 8:45 pm

Teloren just waited patiently, letting thoughts run throughout his mind.
As did the witch.
Aearion's eyes shot open and he lost his balance. "Whoa!" The gun fired and shot into his leg as he fell with a thud onto the ground. He hissed and cursed as he grabbed his leg. "Ah! What are ya doing? Scaring the wits out me! Nobody ever learned you to not disturb people while they're sleeping?!"
Amaria sighed as she focused back into the distance. "Nothing but worrying."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/27/2009, 8:46 pm

[[BRB. Mom's learning how to play Guitar Hero. I'm the patient one. I have to teach her. XDD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/27/2009, 8:49 pm

(XD. Alrighty then, does it take away from your computer time?)
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/27/2009, 8:53 pm

[[It shouldn't.. my dad TOLD me to go.. so it shouldn't.

GAH. She sucks at it. XD

I'm the best, then my dad.. then my mom. XD]]

"No.." she lied, shaking her head and sighing.
"If you're sure.. then.. come with me. We're going back to your father,"
Kortella sighed once more before nodding. "Alright, mom." It'll give me my chance to tell them..
Aru II crossed her arms, and stared at him. "Well hey. Take it this way. I'm not the moron who shot my own leg."
"Worrying about what..?"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next