The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES*

+5
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Crystal Aura
Horsey
warriorcatlover
Malicious Nightmares
9 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES*

Post by warriorcatlover 12/22/2009, 9:54 pm

(nah, it's alright. XD)
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/22/2009, 10:00 pm

She turned back towards Teloren and hugged him lightly. "I wouldn't kill you, Teloren. You have no need to worry about that,"
Kortella woke up and blinked a few times, looking up at Morenion. "Hm? What's going on..?"
[[I g2g!! D: I was given 5 extra minutes, but I just spent 20 extra minutes.. or more. XD

Byyeee!! Reply here, and on my site. I'll reply tomorrow. :3]]

[[I just miss the King Of The Ladder/The Charismatic Enigma [Jeff Hardy]]]
[[Now my fav wrestlers.. are..

The Heart Break Kid [Shawn Michaels], The Game/The King Of Kings [Triple H :: Full Name: Hunter Hearst Helmslen] and The Dead Man [The Undertaker]. Shawn Michaels + Triple H forms DX [D Generation X] a.k.a my all-time fave, mega-hilarious tag-team. Shawn's the dude in my avvy in the chef outfit.. and Triple H is the other dude in my avvy. It was taken from the episode where the had an extra that was called; "The search for Shawn Michaels".

ME = WWE OBSESSER

I'm hoping my dad plays the Monday Night RAW episode we recorded.. tonight.. >:3]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/22/2009, 10:04 pm

(aww!! kk!! Ttyl, Mia!! Sad )

Teloren embraced her back and rested his chin upon her head. "I wouldn't dream of it either." he let the ring appear silently in his palm behind her back.

The effects have settled... I... I can't do this... not to her. "Don't... don't even come near me, Kortella. Don't follow me... don't look for me..." he ran now, far from her, far from that scene, quickly and darkly. And as he ran, he began to unsheathe a shining knife.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/22/2009, 10:08 pm

[[Dad's not home yet.. so I'm sneaking on. >:3]]

"I.." she looked away and shook her head, and sighed heavily.
Lazuri smiled warmly and closed her eyes.
That was me and the prince.. long ago..

[[G2G!]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/23/2009, 4:58 pm

Morènion halted at a dark shady part in the forest. And unsheathed the knife fully now. He found himself staring at the blade in his palms for a little bit. He hated to remember.
'So I'll be immortal.'
'Correct.'
'And I nothing can kill me.'
'Not necessarily.'
'What do you mean?'
The knife appeared clearly
'There are only two knives like this that were ever made, and ever will be made. This can kill you. In fact, it is the only way you shall be killed.'
The knife disappeared from his view. 'What... what happens.. if I AM killed by it? Will I die like a mortal?'
'No. You will not.'

Morènion never knew what she meant at the last part, No, you will not. For he was much younger then, and he hadn't the will to care. He wasn't afraid to face it though, if it meant keeping the world safe. These were the effects she was talking about. I never bothered to question her of that either. He rose the knife and aimed the point at his chest.

"If I'm not mistaken, you're missing something." Teloren said softly.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/23/2009, 11:22 pm

[[My cousin's asking how you do in school. [What a moronic question to ask during a violent RP. XD] Aw heck, man, he says; "What's your average?" now's my turn to say something.. I'll just post so you see what I'm telling him.. "Josh. Shut up and go to the washroom. At least then I'll have some alone time to RP. AT LEAST I HOPE YOU WON'T SCREAM FOR ME. Josh. SHUT UP AND GO TO THE WASHROOM." Oh nasty. He's saying dirty things. XD]]

Kortella simply let herself fall on her knees, and sighed heavily. "Morenion.." was all she whispered, before shaking her head.
"And what might I be missing, hm?" she asked, looking up at him. Though it was rather strange to hear him talk softly, but she decided not to bother him about that, whatsoever. She just smiled warmly.

[[My cousin says;

"I got an A+ on a poem. It's about 9/11(terrorists crashing airplanes into towers)"

And now he wishes to join Twig, so he can post it. XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/24/2009, 3:37 pm

(I'm a straight A student, if he wants to know. My overall average is like... what.. 96.5, or something like that? Idk, I haven't looked at my grade portal recently. XD
Lolz, that'd oughta be interesting if he joined... xD Why would he write a poem about 911?)
(Oh geez... my sister turned on the home videos.... oh god... this is so embarassing... JULIET TURN IT OFF!!!! 'No! You were so cute when you were little!!' UGHH!)

Just say farewell, already... he had held the knife in place for a little while now. Just make it painful, it's what you deserve anyway... He inhaled sharply and the plunged the blade into his chest. He shuddered a little bit as his life flashed before him. When the first drop of his blood hit the ground, he felt himself falling, falling from his knees and down to the ground. His life flooded out of him quickly.

(Oh crap, I'm crying now... this is bad... XD memories... it'll be almost a year now. Sad )

"That ring of yours," he whispered into her ear, keeping it behind her back for a little longer. "The one you sent to me."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/24/2009, 3:43 pm

[[OOOH! Wow. Your smart. You and my cousin are smart. But your the mature one.]]

[[Right. Um.. my cousin joined. He's..

kumokada.

He let me send FR's, and I sent one to you. So when you see the request from kumokada, accept it.. that would be my cousin.]]

[[EVERYONE says I was cute when I was little. And EVERYONE says I look pretty in a ponytail!!!!!!!!! DDDDDD:<]]

"MORENION!!!" she shouted loudly, before looking down and sighing again. "I- Its alright Kortella.. he must've had a good reason to leave.. like... he must have..."
"The ring of our marriage? Oh right. If your willing to give it back, then.."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 12/24/2009, 3:49 pm

{( Oh, but you do. hysterical )}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/24/2009, 3:49 pm

(Lolz. I was a very interesting child. XD And I used to like to sing... XD Odd... XD)
(Okay, then, I shall. XD)

He turned to his side and pulled the knife out. Then he held it in front of him with the last of his energy that he had. "Farewell... Kortella." The blade slipped from his grasp and collapsed. His eyes shut one more time and he simply died. ( Twisted Evil Wow I feel evil today... XD)

Teloren pulled her hand backwards gently and put the ring back on her finger. "Yes, I would like to return it to you." he grinned, then kissed her forehead.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/24/2009, 3:55 pm

[[IZZIE! D:

All you girls of the class thing I'm pretty with a ponytail. [ACTUALLY.. Izzie.. your the only one who can't take me seriously, when I look girly. XD]

I'm QUITTING saut a la corde. Mme Daoust's the only reason to why I have to have a ponytail. Oh dear lord. WHY did I HAVE to be related to her!?]]

[[WHAT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT, WCL. Killing off Morenion. ZAH BLERGH. XD]]

"Without my parents.. without Morenion.. left alone.."
She let out a content sigh and kissed him, closing her eyes.
Quiet whispers began to form from the crowd of servants.

As Cold As Death laughed softly. "Heh. All hail the king and queen of Shadow Lands,"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/24/2009, 4:00 pm

(XD. Your Welcome. XD I told you her heart was gonna be broken. XD
Oh, and you're just going to LOVE me for the witch's plot. Twisted Evil )

A small zephyr blew around him, swirling the remaining leaves from the trees.
Teloren kissed her back and brought her close.
The witch abruptly got a small headache. She closed her eyes for a moment and rested her head upon her hand. When she opened her eyes again, she grinned. The son of Death is dead. She wished she could howl her content, but she remained quiet for the time being.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 12/24/2009, 4:03 pm

{( ROFL. Did you know she's a Twilight fan? ...A darn elderly Twilight fan...

Go Mme Daoust!

And... omg, you're right as heck, I don't take you seriously when you look girlish... no, wommanish, lol. But yeah. You still look like a girl with your hair down... but not girlie. nod
BWAHAHA... You should, like, do an up-do, or french curls or something... XD)}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/24/2009, 4:07 pm

[[Kill Teloren, and you are SO done for.]]

The servants began cheering.
This caused Zureya to laugh quietly, again.
"Oh hey, I forgot to tell you.. that I've got something for you.." she slowly and gently slipped out of his grasp to grab a box, that had been neatly wrapped. She handed it to him. "Merry Christmas, Teloren."
"Well.. now where am I to go?"

[[I KNOW Mme Daoust's a Twilight fan! So is La Monitrice Du Relais.. Mme Ann. SHE SAYS EDWARD'S HOT. SCREW HER. XD

blergh. I HATED when Mme Dupuis did my hair, for Le Spectacle!! DDDD: I was WAYYY too girly!!!]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 12/24/2009, 4:12 pm

{( Good for little Miss Dupuis. She made you look like how you look on the inside. kiss

LOL.

OMG. Screw Mme Ann, Edward's... stone cold, and... dosen't have a pulse. *shudders*

Go Jacob and Carslie! cheesy
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/24/2009, 4:13 pm

[[On the inside? o_O

I hate how I look on the inside, then. XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/24/2009, 4:15 pm

(Sounds like a torture method. I hate putting my hair up too. My hair is too short to do anything. I mean... it's shoulder-length, but still.... And I hate make-up. Almost all the girls in my school wear make-up... it saddens me. XD)
(*laughs darkly* Lolz. Oh, don't worry now. Twisted Evil It's just WCL. Oh wait.. maybe you should worry. Twisted Evil XD)
When he awoke he found himself on a marble floor.
"Hello, Morènion."
His head hurt terribly as he tried to focus his gaze. "Mother?"
She glanced sympathetically down towards him. "I told you there would be consequences." she said kindly.
"I was seven, mum." He hadn't called her mum since... forever. He looked down at himself. These aren't the clothes I died in. They looked more like the clothing of a prince... a prince of Death. "So, am I dead?"

Teloren felt terrible he hadn't thought of this before. He took the box and sat down. "You want me to open it?"
The witch frowned. This may take longer than I thought.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 12/24/2009, 4:16 pm

{( Just as you do. nod

OMG. Can't beleive you like WWE. *Thumbs down coupled with gagging sound*)}

Last edited by Crystal Aura on 12/24/2009, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/24/2009, 4:18 pm

[["Just WCL" Can be bad, sometimes. XD]]

She nodded.
[[Having WB with Kortella.]]

[[So what. I'm just like the guys at school- A WWE obsesser. smug

I get it from the guys. XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 12/24/2009, 4:19 pm

{( You mean... the druel-worthy wierdies?... We refer to as 'guys?'
Hmm... a very strange species, indeed, huh?)}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/24/2009, 4:24 pm

[[XD Lawl, Izzie. You know.. if you'd hand out with them, and share some of their interests [Such as WWE], you wouldn't call them that. smug]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 12/24/2009, 4:27 pm

{( Never, ever. The only thing I know Raphael is interrested in is water polo. And I can't stand to sit down and talk to him about that 'cuz I will picture him swimming around in those tiny speedos they're forced to wear. pale )}

Last edited by Crystal Aura on 12/24/2009, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 12/24/2009, 4:28 pm

(Lolz. Poor Kortella. XD)

(Yes.. but Aemilia AND WCL can be REALLY bad. XD)

She smiled down at him. "I can't really explain it, Morènion." she paced towards him and lifted his chin. "You're dead to the mortal world, I guess I can put it simply."
He looked up at her warily. "Does that mean I have to pass over though? I never fully got what you meant, nor did I ask."
She shook her head. "No, you cannot pass on. Not to where everyone else goes anyway." she stepped back to where she was before. "I have two choices. One of them being I can send you where true immortals really go..."
"Or..?"
She sighed and lifted her head. "Or I can keep you here, because you are my son, so you can avoid that."

He opened the box carefully and extracted the gift.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/24/2009, 4:32 pm

[[WWE PWNS. Deal with it, Izzie. >]]

[[That's nasty, Izzie. XD

I went to watch Genny play Waterpolo, once. I SAW RAPHAEL, THERE. o_O He was wearing shorts.. soo.. no need to worry. XD Genny's parents drive him back to his house, after waterpolo. Sooo.. GENNY'S STUCK WITH HIM EACH TIME, FOR A WHOLE CAR RIDE! o_O I have pitty, for her. XD]]
[[VERY bad, WCL.]]

Inside the box was a brand new knife. On the knife, it was engraved; Teloren. "Aru II made it. So, she gets credit. But some credit would go to me.. I made it rather special. Like your black knife, it has somewhat of a special effect to it.. it paralyzes people." she leaned over again to kiss him and smiled lightly. "Hope you like it,"
With nothing else to do, she sighed heavily and somewhat teleported herself to the room where Teloren, Lazuri, the witch, and the servants were. "... Um.. WHO MISSED ME?"
Lazuri blinked a few times and turned towards Kortella. "Kortella!!" she exclaimed, and hugged her tightly.
Kortella laughed quietly, and closed her eyes. Once she opened them, she pulled away from the hug and said; "Welllll..? Where's my little brother?" she asked. She tried to ignore the fact that Morenion had left her, and the fact that the witch was there. Why the heck are you here? she asked, sending this message to the witch.

Last edited by Miafire on 12/24/2009, 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 12/24/2009, 4:35 pm

{[ Pfft. I've never been put in a wierd situation like that with a classmate. The only person my parents ever drove somewhere (ex: the fair, my house, her house) is Jaddy. Ooh, jeez, I would never want to see Raphael out of school, ever!

I pity her,too.. nod ]}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next