The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post*

+7
Dark Fairytales
Orodruin
B
Mordor
littletoes101
warriorcatlover
Malicious Nightmares
11 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post* Empty Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 4:40 pm

Welcome to the land where you shall die.

Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post* 2rqd6p0
Thank you Ave, for the amazing banner!!!

§ Rules~
§ Follow all Twig Rules
§ Any kind of creature is allowed, even those not listed. smiley
§ I'll allow marriage and pregnancies.. but, dudes. SKIP THE BIRTH SCENES. PUH-LEASE. -_-
§ Go ahead. Swear. But PLEASE. If you are to swear, please try your best to write (*beep*) instead.
§ If you have a plot, please pass it by me, first. I'd like to know how sick your mind is. If it's twisted like mine and WCL's.
§ Try not to spam up the RP.
§ This RP is not elite, nor semi-elite. But please. Try not to put down two, three or four words, only.
§ Above all.. HAVE FUN! cheesy
§ If your mind is sick and twisted, and me or WCL discover that, you might be in one of our plots.
§ If you have read these rules, please type "Our twisted and sickened minds" with your form.

§ Maturity:Serious kissing, hand holding... etc... blood scenes, detailed battles... etc... marriage-ish.... etc.
§ Fantasy:OMG!Its a FANTASY RP! XD

§ Form~

§ Name:
§ Type of creature:
§ Gender:
§ Position [Royal positions must be earned] :
§ Description:
§ Weapon:
§ Kingdom:
§ Other:

§ Introduction

Lost and Forgotten,
We have never been found.
Deathly silent,
We do not make a sound.

We are deathly Silent.
We are deathly Evil.

You have been warned.

§ Announcements

September 10th
So sorry for closing the second so quickly, I just needed more space, for some things. smiley I didn't reserve any posts before.... sooo... yeah. XD

October 20th
GAH. I kept forgetting to post this. XD Congrats to Lazuri (the character.. played by me. XD) for being the first charrie to have a child on this RP. XDD (Lazuri + Teloren = Kortella (as well as someone you don't know, yet. XD))
WOOOOOOOOT. XDDDD

November 9th
FOR WCL:

Me and Snow DEMAND you get more time online. smug

November 29th

Me and WCL have too many plots. I confess. Don't blame us. XD

ANYWAYS..

We have this new plot [thanks to me, >] that I'm sure we'll both regret doing. Its a Teloren and Lazuri one.
If you wanna spoil the surprise [dare you, read along our RP?], click this spoiler. It reveals what our plot is.

A Lazuri x Teloren break-up.

Worry not, though. Its temporary.

Never, would we break up our all-time fave RP couple,.. forever.

December 9th

'Eylo, everybody! As of Part 5, WCL will help me in owning the RP!

If you will have forms for..

Elven Glades
Undead Valley
Burning Grounds
Teloren's Kingdom

as of Part 5, those forms MUST be sent to WCL, and not me!

FOR WCL:

Make sure, they have the secret 'code words' in their form, for it to be accepted! Don't be afraid to POLITELY reject forms!

SIDE NOTE:

Each part will have a diffrent introduction.

December 19th

New name!

February 28th

Golly Gee. It's been QUITE A WHILE since I've posted up an announcement.

Okay. I can officially conclude that WCL's evil. So.. WATCH OUT. XD
Well. We all knew that.
ANYWAYS..

You all know me and WCL are having some REALLY AWESOME plots, right?
Well.. if you ever have a plot.. please let me know about it, first. Alright? :3

That's all!

March 30th

This is a temporary thread. This will be closed once WCL is on, and that we've made part 6.

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 5/7/2010, 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post* Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post*

Post by warriorcatlover 3/31/2010, 5:03 pm

Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post* 24mz3mf
Made by me

Elven Glades
Home of the Dwarves, Elves, Druids, Trolls and Goblins

King:Etohll ~ Male, Elf, Long light golden hair with brown eyes, bow and arrows, Miafire
Queen:Amaria ~ Female, Elf, silky dark hair, pale fair face and icey blue-gray eyes, secretive, mysterious, long silver knife, bow and quiver, warriorcatlover.

Prince:Cepheus ~ Male, Elf, Info to be added, no weapon, warriorcatlover
Princess:TBA

Warriors:
Lena ~ Female, Elf, She has long, glossy black hair down to her waist and sparkling brown eyes. She's medium height and slender, and she moves very quickly, A light sword and a tiny dagger she keeps hidden in her sleeve, Rattyjol.
Gamine ~ Female, Valkyrie, Short and deceptively delicate looking,with pale,translucent tinged blue. Prominent fangs and fingernails, wich looks like sharpened versions of prisms you often find on glass candeliers. White hair,violent eyes,and very young looking,despite being about century old, Katana,though prefers using claws and teeth,Black Cat.
Guards:

Townsfolk:
Eleyan ~ Female, Dryad, Silver-blond hair down to her hips, slim and tall. Pale, skin that seems to shimmer slightly. light green eyes, elegant features. Not shy, though slightly aloof, and very peacefull. In human years she's about sixteen, no weapon, doesn't fight, Kat24
Ghost ~ Male, Elf, One yellow eye and one orange eye, pale white hair, various scars on his face, No weapon, Snow

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️ Looked into your eyes
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘ Best friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing
♥️♦️•◘§╚├ Love's official, made you royal
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post* Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 5:07 pm

Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post* 23jmufd
Made by me

Magic Blaze
Home of the Witches, Wizards, Sorcerers and Shapeshifters

King:Galimine ~ Male, Sorcerer, Galimine is a tall, muscular male sorcerer with mid-back length black hair he usually keeps up in a ponytail. He has dark blue eyes and tan skin, a long knife he keeps in his belt, Webkinz-lover#1.
Queen:Layra ~ Female, Sorceress, Long black hair with green eyes and a long staff, Miafire

Prince:TBA

Warriors:
Elizabeth ~ Female, Shapeshifter, Back length curly brown hair with brown eyes and tanned skin, with three red scars running across her forehead from a tangle with a bear. She is 6' 11" tall and still growing, for she is 19 years old, She has a jewel encrusted sword, littletoes101
Dekka ~ Female, Witch, short, choppy, shoulder-length jet-black hair; stands at five feet six inches; dark golden eyes, shot silver dagger, Mordor

Guards:
Lupe ~ Male, Sorcerer / Shapeshifter, Shoulder length brown hair,with bangs that cover
his yellow eyes.Generally wears a trench coat,a black t-shirt,and jeans,even though he lives in a medieval world, Javelin, Black Cat.
Rin Bayern ~ Female, Shapeshifter, Dark and silky black hair with green eyes like a forest. She is very tall and skinny, with curves in all the right places. She looks like she is easy to pick on, but don't mess with her, No weapon, but a skilled fifth degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, Dark Fairytales
Remiel ~ Male, Sorcerer, Long brown hair that is almost always in a pony-tail. He is lean and fit without being buff or too muscular. He is about 6'1 with pale skin and hazel eyes that sometimes look more blue, Bow and Arrow, xxevrrmorrx113

Townsfolk:
Ellia ~ Female, Sorceress, Pale brown hair down to her waist,and bluey-green eyes.Thick ropey scar around her left shoulder which she bears with pride, like the rest of herself. Often wears sweeping velvet dresses, No Weapon, Black Cat.
Jonathan ~ Male, Shapeshifter, Ear-length black hair with blue-green eyes and pale white skin, only 6' 6" in height, Dagger, littletoes101

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 6/14/2010, 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 3/31/2010, 5:11 pm

Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post* 2mcdq0w
Made by me

Undead Valley
Home of the Necromancers, Animals, Harpies and Beasts

King:Zanter ~ Male, Necromancer, Long black wet hair with a red streak and emrald green eyes and black nails that are razor sharp and a long staff with skull at end, Miafire
Queen:TBA

Warriors:
Mae ~ Female, Harpie, 6 foot wing span and is 5’ 10” tall. She has medium length brown hair, and green eyes. Has a ferocious attitude, and will rip your face off…literally!, Steel-like Claws and Talons, Bow & Arrow for an alternative weapon, itachiphan8823
Guards:

Townsfolk:

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 5:14 pm

Dreams Beyond Death * Part 6 * Deathly Silent, Deathly Evil *You may post* Jtt6xw
Made by me

Hero's Garden
Home of the Paladins and humans

King:TBA
Queen:Riley ~ Female, Paladin, Long brown hair with blue eyes and has a long blade as weapons and has large dove-like wings, Miafire

Warriors:
Micah ~ Female, Human, Chin-length, spiky black hair, crystal blue eyes. She's tan, with a few freckles, and small for her age. Spunky and care-free, she pretty much a loner, though feirdely loyal, mostly to Nathaniel. Abandoned when she was a baby, she distrusts adults. Around 12 or 13, short gladiator-styled sword, Kat24
♥️♦️•◘§╚├ Nathaniel ~ Male, Human, He has a curly mop of black hair whihc hangs slightly in his crystal blue eyes, rather tall, you can tell he's strong from years of defending Micah and himself. Tan. He can be rather agressive whne protecting loved ones or fighting, but natrually caring. Very friendly and outgoing, curved japanese-styled blade, Kat24
Denolen ~ Male, messy brown shoulder-lenth hair, eyes change color with personality, long scars that run all over hands, wrists and arms (which is covered up most of the time), determined/persistent, dark blade with many patterns on it, warriorcatlover.
Guards:

Townsfolk:

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 3/31/2010, 5:15 pm

Burning Grounds
Home of the Shapeshifting Dragons
These dragons, shapeshift into humans, they retain the same form each time they turn into a human.

King:TBA
Queen:Alaya ~ Female, Shapeshifting Dragon, As a human her hair is a dark brown with very slight light brown streaks. Her eyes are brown. As a Dragon she's a very dark blue dragon with brown eyes, Miafire

Warriors:
Guards:

Townsfolk:

Love Chart
♥️ Met you
♥️♦️• Friends with you
♥️♦️•◘§ Crushing
♥️♦️•◘§╚ Love is growing
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 5:16 pm

Shadow Lands

King:Teloren ~ Male, Shapeshifting Shadow Creature, Shadow Creature, tall, lean elf, with black hair, amber eyes, multiple battle scars, two fingers on his left hand are missing, black poisoned knife, silver other knife, warriorcatlover
Queen:Lazuri ~ Female, Shadow Creature / Elf, Her true form is a pure black shadow-like creature with fully red eyes, large demon-like wings, horns, and such. As an elf, she has lightly colored red eyes with long light brown/dark blond hair, Her weapon is a very thick and large blade, as well as a bow, and arrows, Miafire Dead. Comitted suicide for Teloren's sake.

Prince:Lucian ~ Male, Elf, silvery-golden hair, eyes like ice, usually wears cloak that only has color during the hours of night, No weapon at the moment [at least we're hoping...], warriorcatlover
Princess:Kortella ~ Female, Elf, Her eyes are a nice bright blue, her hair is a dark blond, Bow and Arrows, Scythe and Elemental Blades, Miafire

Warriors:

As Cold As Death [Nickname: Black Sky] [Real Name: Zureya] ~ Female, Soul Whisperer, Long black hair with bangs that cover left side eye. Eyes are a pure black with light whisps of red in them. Gently tinted from her eyes to her neck are faint streaks of blood. She wears high heel boots that are black, and leather-like. Her gloves are leather-like as well, and black, and appear to be fingerless. She wears a black cloak. Her lips can turn into an evil smirk, a smirk evil enough to scare her enemies. Her eyes and gaze are more frightening then her creepy smirk, Two long and large blades that appear to be capable of slicing anyone in half, Miafire Dead. Killed by Lazuri and Beindir. FIRST killed by her father; The Black Knight Of Death
Cyrus ~ Male, Vampire, Short sliver hair, blue eyes, dual blades. the right blade magiclly enhanced to slice through almost anything, the left has the power to absorb blood and feed it to wielder, Hyro201

Guards:

Townsfolk:
Locien ~ Male, Elf, Information has been... lost, warriorcatlover Dead. Killed by Lazuri. [No surprise there.]
Nameless [Still never thought of a name] ~ Male, Shapeshifting Shadow Creature, Description was never really thought of. . . , Scythe, Miafire Dead. Lazuri's father. Used to be King. Killed by Lazuri. [No surprise there, either.]

Those who haunt the kingdom:
Lazuri's family
Those who have been murdered by Lazuri
Those who have been murdered by As Cold As Death

Last edited by Malicious Nightmares on 6/24/2010, 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 3/31/2010, 5:22 pm

Night Realm

King:Teloren- Male, Shapeshifting Shadow Creature, Shadow Creature description to come, tall, lean elf, with black hair, amber eyes, multiple battle scars, two fingers on his left hand are missing, black poisoned knife, silver other knife, warriorcatlover
Queen: Lazuri- Female, Shadow Creature / Elf, Her true form is a pure black shadow-like creature with fully red eyes, large demon-like wings, horns, and such. As an elf, she has lightly colored red eyes with long light brown/dark blond hair, Her weapon is a very thick and large blade, as well as a bow, and arrows, Miafire

Prince: Lucian- Male, Elf, silvery-golden hair, eyes like ice, usually wears cloak that only has color during the hours of night, No weapon at the moment [at least we're hoping...], warriorcatlover
Princess: Kortella- Female, Elf, Her eyes are a nice bright blue, her hair is a dark blond, Bow and Arrows, Scythe and Elemental Blades, Miafire

Warriors:

Guards:

Townsfolk:

Prisoners:

Those Who are Haunting:
Father of Teloren and Amaria
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 5:23 pm

Rogues and Loners

Aearion ~ Male, Human, Wind-blown golden brown hair, sea-gray eyes with tints of forest green; ragged filthy clothes that are torn, sort of tanned skin, lanky, theif's knife, warriorcatlover Dead.
Cyeras ~ Female, Human [I'd suppose? O,o], description to come [-_-],weapon to come, warriorcatlover
Valeria ~ Female, Werewolf, She has a good spirit, and is always showing promotional cheer toward her friends, She is mainly a dark gray wolf but good go to the color white or black or brown to camouflage herself in the environement. She is a loyal companion, and is smart, and
pretty, and mysterious at times... ect, Teeth and Whip, Crystal Aura
Peppermint ~ Female, Christmas Fairy, An eccentric Christmas fairy with blond hair and white wings that are tipped with gold, No weapon; Protected by her brother, Snow
Stardust ~ Male, Elf, Tattoos, He has blond hair like his sister, but sometimes experiments dying it different colors, An axe, Snow
Armure ~ Female, Necromancer, Formerly cursed as a squirrel, her true form is the one of a beautiful young necromancer with dark brown hair that reached half-way down her back and dark brown eyes that both appear black at times, A knife, Miafire
Anazari ~ Female, Necromancer, Description to come, A knife, Miafire
Blackstream ~ Male, MetalClaw, Description to come, No weapons; claws made of metal, Miafire Dead. Killed by Lazuri. [Duh.]
Thalio ~ Male, Type to come, Info to come, Weapon to come, warriorcatlover
Wretchedbreeze ~ MetalClaw [Queen], Info to come, no weapons; claws made of metal, Miafire Dead. Killed by Lazuri. [Not again...]
Sterling ~ Male, Human, white-silver hair, dark blue eyes, medium in height, two short swords, Twilit
Deth ~ Male, Necromancer, A very pale individual with black hair. He wears a large black coat. He is a very sick and twisted person, seeking down strong warriors so that he can kill them, bring them back to life and add them to his horde, His hands, with which he channels life force. They have been used so much they are nothing but bone now, but still fully functional. He also controls a horde of loyal zombies, Saw
Nancy Salvatore ~ Female, Vampire, wavy black hair that barely touches her shoulders. pitch black eyes that can see through any lie. She wears a black t shirt or turtle-neck depending on the weather. black skinny jeans or black shorts again depending on the weather and black high top converse, a knife that can transform into any weapon, scoobi72
Djed ~ Male, Human, pitch-black hair with strands of pure-white; pale, blue-white eyes, features resemballing a feline. Tall, thin, wiry, but well trained, a large well-carven bow made of black wood, intricetly carved with plant carvings; arrows made of the same black-wood, the tail of the arrows are made of brightly-colored bird feathers, and pure-silver lips - those are his good arrows. Normally, he uses normal arrows, Twilit
Skylark ~ Male, Half-Elf, dirty blond hair, strange deep blue eyes, tall, lanky, and a little intence in general, a silver-bladed sword with a large crimson jem on the hilt, Twilit

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 6/14/2010, 8:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 5:23 pm

[[You may now post.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 3/31/2010, 5:44 pm

(Yayz!!)
Miafire wrote:"Teloren..." she whispered once more, and smiled. She gently kissed him.
"GEE. IS IT TELOREN, OR BEINDIR!? MAKE UP YOUR MIND, ALREADY!" her father roared.
Shut up, father.

"DAD!" Anazari called once more, but loudly. She desperately wanted to find him.

It was no surprise to see Kortella crying. "Blind..?" she repeated, then closed her eyes. "No.." she whispered. "This can't be..."

Slightly surprised, he pulled back.
Beindir bit his lip and stayed back. Better... better not to get involved yet.

Aearion smirked and turned back to the sea. "Over here, Anazari!"

Morènion closed his eyes. Curse you mother... He lowered his head to touch his daughter's. "My little lost reverie..."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 5:54 pm

"I'm sorry, Teloren.." she mumbled sadly.

"Dad!" she exclaimed happily, and carefully made her way towards him. She hugged him lightly, smiling. "Good to see you, again."

"I waited this long.. just to hear that she's blind.." Kortella whispered, then sighed heavily.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 3/31/2010, 6:03 pm

"She wasn't born blind, Kortella." Morènion turned away from her, still holding his daughter close. "I'm sorry..." he whispered into her ear. "At least you won't be able to see what terrors abide here..." he sighed. "My little Reverie."

"I don't know if I can stay, Lazuri." Teloren turned away from her.
Why must you always break their hearts, Teloren? Why?
They break my heart first.
You don't have one right now. And I suppose that excuse led you to kill Kalina too, eh?
That murder was necessary!
Sure it was, brother... sure it was.

He embraced his daughter. "It's been a while, Anazari." he smiled.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 6:08 pm

Kortella mumbled something quietly. She closed her eyes, and kept silent.

Lazuri looked away, and sighed. She managed to sit up, still not looking back at the two. And that's when she slowly drifted into a flashback..
[I hope you don't mind the flashback... :/]
[Flashback] "Lazuri!" a servant called, rushing over to her. "We have received a letter.. and it clearly states that it's for you." and with that said, the servant handed her the letter, and bowed respectfully. And thus, the servant left.
Lazuri slowly opened the letter.
She read it the whole way long, and frowned.

"Careful, dad.." she whispered, taking a step away from him, though she was smiling slightly. She glanced around, and wondered if Flame was going to come.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 3/31/2010, 6:26 pm

(Not at all, Mia-sama)

Morènion shot up to his feet. "That's it..." he began to walk out of the cave. "We're going to get it back."

Beindir walked straight up to Teloren. "What's wrong with you loving her?"
"Oh, don't say it like you're not jealous, Beindir." he replied coldly.
"Jealous!?" Beindir scoffed. "Never!"
"Says the guy who was making out with her a little while ago." Teloren smirked.
"Oh, shut up! You get what I mean!" Beindir turned away.

Aearion looked around as well. "Waiting for someone?"
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 6:29 pm

Kortella rose silently, and followed him.

[[I need Teloren in the flashback too. XP]]

Lazuri looked back at them, and heard the whole conversation. She blushed. "I, we, er..." and with that, she looked away.
[Flashback] "Father." she muttered. She took the letter, and simply threw it away.

Anazari nodded slowly. "Yeah.. he was with me not that long ago.."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 3/31/2010, 6:34 pm

"But first, I've got to change this hair. It's such a rotten color..." he gently placed the girl in Kortella's hands. "You hold Reverie for a sec..."
He walked over to the small pool and knelt down next to it.

(kks!)
(Flashback) "Something wrong with that piece of paper?" Teloren walked in and went to pick it up.

"He?" Aearion smirked. "Someone you would like to tell me about, Anazari?"
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 6:36 pm

[Flashback] "My father's planning an attack on the kingdom." she muttered.

"He's just.. One of Liz's sons.. and.. I kind of.. you know.. like him.." Anazari looked away.

Kortella nodded and held Reverie close to her.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 3/31/2010, 6:44 pm

(Flashback) His eyes quickly scanned the paper. "Why, exactly? Why would he have a grudge against his daughter?" he looked at her.

"Oh." Aearion grinned. "There ain't nothing wrong with that, you know."

Morènion splashed his head down into the water and remained there for a few seconds. Then he came back up, his hair lightened to a golden. "Dang, that's not the shade I wanted..." he got up and walked back to Kortella. "But it'll have to do for now."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 6:50 pm

[Flashback] "You remember when I told you that I wrecked the Shadow Lands... riiight..? He still hates me for that." she sighed. She blinked once before adding; "He should be here in a few minutes-" she was cut off as an arrow was shot in the room. "Welllllll.... he came earlier then expected."

"Yeah, but I'm.. erm.." she trailed off, not wanting to finish it, and hoping he understood.

Roperi laughed quietly.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 3/31/2010, 6:57 pm

(Flashback) Teloren unsheathed a knife and stood protectively in front of Lazuri. "That can't be good."

".. Go on..." Aearion frowned a little.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 7:03 pm

[flashback]"Come on, we've got to go outside.." Lazuri mumbled, gently grabbing on to his hand and making her way out of the room.

"... Pregnant ..." she whispered, and looked away once more.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 3/31/2010, 7:08 pm

(Flashback) Teloren ran out with her, looking around for any signs of her father. "How quick can your dad be?" he lowered his voice.

"Oh.." Aearion said neutrally, frowning. He smirked somewhat darkly. "How long have you been gone, Anazari?"

Morènion looked around, then shot a beam of light across the water, leading into darkness. "You first."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/31/2010, 7:14 pm

Kortella nodded, and and walked past him, in the direction she was told to go.

Someone came leaping at her.
She hissed, pulled out her sword, and immediatly stabbed em'.
The figure fell to the ground, already dead.
Lazuri slowly let go of Teloren's hand, and lowered herself. She found a blade near the figure, took it, and carefully examined. "A knight of the Shadow Lands." she concluded. "My father hasn't come alone."

"You are quite right about that, Lazuri."
Lazuri spun around at the sound of the voice, and hissed quietly.
"Glad to see me, again?" he asked, approaching her with a Shadow Lands sword at hand.
"Of course. It's always a pleasure to see the world-famous son of a (*beep*)" she muttered sarcastically. She approached him as well. "First one to strike, father. Like those good old times.. where you strike first.. but you lose first. Except, this time.. it's going to be; you strike first. You die first. Because if you haven't noticed, I'm no longer a child. And yes, that means.. that I'm capable... of anything." she grinned evily, afterwards.
"We'll see about that, Lazuri." and with that, he ran towards her, and lashed his blade, immediatly.
"Too slow," Lazuri laughed darkly, and re-appeared behind him, quickly stabbing her blade into his back.
Above all the emotions.. he seemed.. shocked.
"Aren't you proud?" she began, her voice suddenly ice-cold. "Your own daughter's a Shapeshifting Shadow Creature.." she slowly changed into her true form. "Just. Like. You." she laughed darkly once more, before finishing. "But frankly, she's better then you are." she pulled the blade out of his back, and grinned evily once more. "I expected you to come of here, and be the one claiming victory. But what do I get? Those childish fights me and my sister used to have. But out of all of that, who was the first to die? She was."
He tried to ignore the fact that his life was bleeding right out of him. "I came here.. deep down, expecting to see the Lazuri that I loved. The Lazuri.. that I wasn't afraid to admit.. that she was my daughter. That cute little thing that always thought she was the most skilled in battle, amongst all of our family. And yet, yes.. she was the most skilled in battle amongst all of our family.. but our beautiful little warrior of a daughter... ended up a traitor to all of the kingdom." he spun around and faced her. "Where has that joyous and loveable Lazuri gone?" he whispered sadly.
"Somewhere she belongs. Somewhere away from me." Lazuri stated simply, making her way back towards Teloren.

"Um... I don't know.." And so, she released a quiet sigh.

[[Ps. Excuse Lazuri's language. XD She didn't mean to swear. XD]]

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 4/2/2010, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 3/31/2010, 8:38 pm

[i am here]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next