The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES*

+5
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Crystal Aura
Horsey
warriorcatlover
Malicious Nightmares
9 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* - Page 22 Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES*

Post by Crystal Aura 2/13/2010, 10:37 pm

{( I replied on My Fate Was Yours -- Our Fate Was Death, 'kay?

Bye. Have fun, guys. )}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES* - Page 22 Empty Re: Dreams Beyond Death - Part 5 ~ Death Is Coming Your Way *UPDATE ON RULES*

Post by warriorcatlover 2/13/2010, 10:39 pm

(Lolz. Yes we do. How about I make the girl this time? And have you realized Spiritstar and Scarredeye match up to Etohll and Amaria? XD Ketzel matches up to Beindir. Except... Beindir doesn't have a daughter. XD

We ARE original, aren't we? XD

I'm really in the mood to make two drow. That would be AMAZING. XD)

"Why?!"
"If Death is gone, we have not to fear her. We would become immortal."
"And what about Life?"
"The balance would be corrupted. Life would die anyway. Might as well finish the job. And then only the worthy shall live. And the sky shall go black."
"And that pleases you?"
"Of course it does. Because I would rule. Well... me and my unnamed ally."
"What do you plan to do with her?"
"She shall kill hope. Which, actually lies within something simpler. That soul will be easily defeated." a grin broke her face. "In fact, I think you know that soul. Once it dies, everything is gone."
"Is it Amaria?"
"Oh don't rush me. She'll come into play eventually. Curse that we have to wait so long, eh?"
"Stop trying to mess with my head!"

"They have minds of their own, I can't control it." he narrowed his eyes. "And I'll care less about Cyeras right now."
"What about your daughter, eh?" He rose his gun. "One shot from this and she'll be as dead as the night."

"Again, it's just something you've rightfully earned."
Cyeras thought for a moment. "Bring it over."
The member brought it over and offered it to her.
"Come on, I haven't drank anythin' for a week. Pour it all down!"
The member did as he was told, and poured it down her throat.
She gulped eagerly.
When he was done, he rose to his feet and backed up a few steps.
It only took a few seconds for Cyeras to realize what was going on. Poison... stupid Cyeras. She shuddered a little, a cold chill went up her spine. She felt like she was going to puke. "Unchain me!"
"I can't..."
"Now! Or let my spirit haunt you for eternity!" She knew this one was afraid of curses.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/13/2010, 10:47 pm

[[I'm ashamed, WCL. x_x]]

[[I always tell the guys that once I'll die, I'll haunt them for eternity. XDD]]

"I should have known." Zureya sighed. "There's nothing I can really do now.. is there?"
"Nothing whatsoever. Its fun to know you've even tried. Heh." she immediatly spun around and lashed the blade at her.
"I think I've figured your weakness!" Zureya exclaimed. She didn't care how much it hurt, but she grabbed the swords by its blade, and pulled it out of Lazuri's hands.. or paws.
"... This can't be good."

Armure took a step in front of Anazari. "And if you get stabbed with this-" she rose the royal necromancer knife. "You'll immediatly be turned into one of them- the undead." and pointed towards the Undead.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 2/13/2010, 11:59 pm

"Just tell me one thing, witch. Will I ever be able to see Lazuri again?"
"You see her right now."
"That's not what I meant." he growled.
The witch laughed, it made his blood run cold. "No. Destiny has chosen otherwise, love. You two cannot be together." she leaned close to him. "I'll let you in on this. I'm going to let Beindir do his job, let him beat your heart down. You will join my side in this war. And when the time comes I'll let you kill her yourself."

Amaria rubbed her temples. She cursed inwardly and kept walking. When she reached the small concealed pond she fell to her knees and drank. Stupid foresight. Tell me I didn't travel this far for nothing.

"Just watch, lad." the king chuckled softly. He took a few paces forward and aimed the pistol at Anazari's head.
Aearion's eyes widened. "Don't you dare!"

The member didn't hesitate. He quickly cut the binds and let her go.
Cyeras rushed for the door. She never made it. The poison had gotten to her stomach. She spun around in the other direction and fell to her knees. Her stomach rejected what was left in her system. "So," she coughed. "He tried to poison me, eh? Fool should've known I was buildin' up an immunity."

Last edited by warriorcatlover on 2/14/2010, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 3:18 pm

"Here's Lesson 2, for you, Lazuri; A shadow creature's weakness has always been its own element; Darkness. That's never going to change." she soon sunk the blade into Lazuri.
Lazuri roared- or howled- in pain. And then, possibly roared out a streak of colourful words.
"Such a language, Lazuri."

Armure managed to push Anazari out of the way, taking the shot, for Anazari. "Don't ever try that, again!" Armure roared, soon falling on her knees. She knew she was bleeding, but she tried to ignore it all.
That's all that was required to make Anazari angry. And with that, she summoned a skeleton warrior.
The skeleton warrior held a thick blade, that could easily slice through someone.

[[Speaking of Beindir.. he isn't going to do ANYTHING? He's just going to stand there?
[[Look. I know that's Kortella's case.. but.. XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 2/14/2010, 5:17 pm

(Colorful metaphors!! XD)

(Yes he should do something. XD)
Beindir unsheathed a blade, which he had forgotten he had, and stood between Lazuri and Zureya. "What do you want with her?!" he shouted, then swore at her.

"Armure-" The next fire hit his side, penetrating into his spine.
The king held his ground, staring down the undead creature. He unsheathed a long knife as well. "'Ello, beastie." (Lolz. Jack Sparrow. XD)

Cyeras began to cough up blood as well, a whole lot of it.
The crewmember couldn't really stand to look, but he had to stay there; until she was dead or she was done. Either way, it wasn't pleasant.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 5:25 pm

Zureya still didn't pull the blade out. She glanced at Beindir. "The kingdom. And as well as the fact of seeing her.. dead." Zureya replied. "I'm a murderer for a reason."

Anazari glanced at her father, then her mother, then back at the skeleton warrior. "Attack!" she exclaimed.
Armure, unable to do much, just threw the royal necromancer knife at the king.
The skeleton warrior attacked, as well.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 2/14/2010, 5:30 pm

Beindir looked down at Lazuri. I won't let my guard down just yet. At first he had no answer, but then he realized something. He took another glance at Lazuri. "You can't kill her and take the kingdom." Beindir smirked. One hand reached back to grab a hold of the hilt of the sword.

The king ducked from the knife, and shot at the skeleton warrior. "Ye've got an impressive daughter there, 'Rion."
Aearion clutched his side, and managed to painfully snarl.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 5:36 pm

"I'm comming!" a voice yelled, running into the scene.
"Not again.." Armure muttered.
"You aren't happy to see me, Armure? Because you know.. I came to help you.."
"How do you think you can help me?" she whispered.
"With a royal Necromancer arrow.. heh."
"Dear Lord. They've made too many Royal Necromancer weapons, since I've been gone." she sighed.
She then summoned what appeared to be a wolf.. in the form of the undead.

"Mmgh. I'm going to scar you for eternity, you-" and added a colourful word.
"Heh, I think my father already covered that up." was all Zureya said.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 2/14/2010, 5:48 pm

"More necromancers? Wow, ye've gotten yerself into quite a lot, 'aven't ye boy?" he tried to aim a bullet at the wolf.
"They're better than he filth we have on boats." he said through gritted teeth.

Cyeras felt faint, doing all she could not to black out. She propped herself up against the wall and laughed weakly. "Tell the king it didn't work."
The crewmember looked horrified. Her face was deathly looking and blood still trickled at her mouth.
"Ye gonna chain me back up?"
After some hesitation, he nodded and slowly went for the chains.

"Her soul's bound to the kingdom. As is her body. If you destroy her, the kingdom goes down with it."
"I almost forgot your brother could read bonds." the witch smirked. "Interesting indeed, he so easily found yours."
A beaten down Teloren growled, but could do no more.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 5:55 pm

"Just take the blade out!!" she hissed.
Zureya sighed, but still didn't pull the sword out.

"You don't know what it does, Armure.. so.." she took a deep breath. "I know your mother is going to turn me into the undead for this, but.. a royal necromancer arrow can turn anyone.. and I truly mean.. anyone.. into a necromancer. I find the choices your mother gave you weren't right. Now because of her, you're just a human! So.."
"You're suggesting to bring me back to what I formerly was?" she asked. She soon saw the new queen, nod.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 2/14/2010, 6:02 pm

Beindir took a grip on the blade and pulled it out, letting it fall. He kept his blade raised. What is she going to do?

Aearion spat blood. "Just get out of here, if you want to live. There's no point in just watching me die."
Another shot at the wolf. "But there is, lad." his grin widened. "I need to make sure you die. And your daughter." Another shot. "I can't let the line of my enemy continue."

"Just keep walking back now." she smirked, still terribly weak and somewhat delerious.
The crewmember didn't fail to do so. When he got the chance, he ran out of the door and slammed it shut.
Cyeras dropped her head back and laughed. "Ah, you won't beat me down that easily, my friend. I won't go down so easily."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 6:18 pm

[[Sorry I didn't reply! My friend Nathalie called.. she got a cellphone! cheesy So we were texting each other. :3]]

"Go ahead.." she whispered to the new queen.
She nodded, backed away, and shot the arrow at Armure.

Lazuri roared in pain.
Zureya didn't do a thing about it.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 6:22 pm

[[Ahhh.. Nathalie.. that dangerous Toothpick that's my friend.. XD

No really. She's skinny.. but DANGEROUS. o_O]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 2/14/2010, 6:24 pm

(Oh, don't worry about it!! Very Happy )

Beindir knelt down and looked at the wound. This isn't good. "What did you do to her?!" he glared at Zureya.

Aearion shuddered. He inwardly cursed the king. "I can't.. feel my arms..."
"Yer not supposed to, lad." he smirked.

(I've got people like that in my school. Except it's more like... SHORT... and DANGEROUS. )
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 6:28 pm

"I attempted to murder her. Heh. It's a murderer's job." she replied.
"SHUT THE HEAVEN! UP, ZUREYA!" Lazuri hissed.
[[Can we have a random corny flashback? 8D Its Valentine's Day.. so I'm a suck-up for romance, on this day. XDD Can Lazuri have a flashback at a T x L romantic moment? 8D -is corny-]]

She ignored the temporary pain. She weakly rose, unable to stand still.. but actually able to stand. "Let's see now.." she grinned, and summoned a skeleton warrior. This skeleton warrior was covered in a pure, strong armor, and carried a thick blade.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 6:32 pm

[[G2G! BBL! STAY ON!]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 2/14/2010, 6:37 pm

"You did nothing else?" Beindir stayed down at Lazuri's level.

(If you want. Very Happy I don't care. Oh yeah, Happy Valentines Day, although I agree with Matt and Near about it. XD.)

The king tried not to show the fear. He laughed. "Whatever you do, it won't save him." he rose the pistol up and took a few steps back.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 2/14/2010, 6:41 pm

(I'll do what I can!!)
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 6:50 pm

[[I'm back! Hope you're still here!]]

[[Thanks, WCL. You too!]]

Zureya said nothing in reply.
And it wasn't long ti'll Lazuri was lost in a flashback...
[Flashback]"Teloren..?" she murmured.

"Don't you dare try anything,"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 6:57 pm

[[BBL! Once again.. STAY ONLINE!]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 2/14/2010, 7:14 pm

(Gah, sorry!! Had to eat dinner!!! Ya, I can wait!!)

[Flashback]Teloren was laying down with his hands behind his head.. He opened one eye at the sound of his name. "Hmm?"

He laughed. "I don't need to. 'E'll be gone."
Aearion's eyesight began to go fuzzy.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 8:22 pm

[[Come back, sooooooooooooooon!!!]]

[Flashback] She sat at the edge of their bed. "I love you," she murmured, then layed down beside him.

"I've no other choice.." she murmured. She immediatly ran towards the royal necromancer knife, ignoring the pain, and grabbed a hold of it. She glanced back at Aearion. "I'm going to regret this.. but.. I can't have you die, just yet. I'll have to have my mother help you out, on this. No matter what hard choices she'll give you..."
"That isn't a good idea, Armure.."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 2/14/2010, 8:28 pm

"Ye're going to kill yer own love, oh that's wonderful." the king laughed.
He was still shaking. "Armure... please... just kill me... don't... try to save me... just... keep Anazari alive..."

[Flashback] Teloren closed both of his eyes and smiled. "Do you, now? Are you sure?"
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 8:31 pm

"It won't fully kill you. You'll be dead.. but alive. If you know what I mean."
"In other words, she's going to turn you into the undead. Heh. Then you're going to have difficult choices like Armure did."

[Flashback] "Positive," she whispered in reply, turning over to look at him.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next