The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moo's Blog (How creative)

2 posters

Go down

Moo's Blog (How creative) Empty Moo's Blog (How creative)

Post by Komoda 11/4/2009, 7:19 pm

I hope my computer desk doesn't have swine flu...
Because I just had to lick yogurt off of it. O.o

Octob-
Augh, why do I keep on doing that?

November 4th

Did I tell you guys that Landon stuck his finger in my mouth when I yawned yesterday?
It was freakin' nasty. My gosh. He like wipes his nose with his hands all the time so now I have like a disease, I bet.

Anyway...
Today was pretty decent.

Before school... Landon told Joy, Kaitlynn, Binky and I about this random Youtube thinger.

In math, I'm pretty sure that I shanked the test. 'Cause we had one yesterday, and there were exponents on the fractions and stuff. But I totally forgot to reverse the fractions when the exponent was negative... DX Whoops.

In French, I found out something really... Ironic. I dunno if that's the right word for it, but yeah.

So, y'all know how Nathan and Mac are pretty close, right?
Well, at the concert yesterday, I saw her look at him and make a "^o^" face at him. Like, a typical anime surprised/cute/in love kinda face. Then he kind of smiled at her and turned away as I watched from a distance. Lol, that sounds creepy. XP Anyway, then I got all jealous, wishing I could make Nathan smile. Even though I have...
Because one day, I asked him what was wrong ('cause he was being all emo) then he smiled at me and said he was tired.

Omg, I'm getting so off track.

Anyway, then in class today, Binky was telling me how at the concert, Mac asked Binky if she liked Nathan. Then Binky said no, so she asked her if I liked Nathan, then Binky went all quiet and smirked. Then Mac turned around and was like to Nathan, "You and Christine!? Aww, that's sooo cute!"

So at first, I was kinda like, "Omg, I can't believe she said that..."

But then my jaw dropped, and I realized that's what they must have been talking about when she made the anime face!!! And Binky said she didn't think he heard her, but it was only when he turned around that he smiled! So they wouldn't have seen him smile! But I saw it!!
It's like a puzzle... O.o

Anyway, yeah. Then I got thinking, and I remembered how eager Nathan seemed to be to sit beside Mac on the bus today.
Then I realized...
I was sitting across from her.

So, could he have wanted to sit close to me??

And he like DELIBERATELY sat beside me in science today, too. 'Cause him and Connor were sitting in the middle while we were doing experiments, and they had to move so he sat beside me and was like, "Looks like Connor doesn't get a seat."

Then the teacher said people could have sat in the middle, then Connor was like, "So we could have!" But Nathan shrugged like it didn't matter.

Omg, omg.

Wow, I'm getting so worked up over this. XPP

But really, I need to stay positive and think that he may like me because otherwise, he'll get negative vibes from me. nod

Lol, wow. That was a long "paragraph" for French and I'm not even done yet.

Anyway, after that, the teacher wanted us to take drugs so that we weren't so hyped up. And he was like looking DIRECTLY at me. And he was like, "We should sedate you."

So I got all creeped out. XPP

Then Selin answered a question wrong, and I could hear Connor (Not Nathan's Connor... The different one. He has shiny hair. nod) mumble under his breath.
Keep in mind that this is a direct quote. nod
He said: "Stupid VISTA! BROWNIE! ".

ROTFL!
I was like, OMG!
What a meanie.

He's the strangest kid of life, though. He makes weird wheezing noises, he growls, taps his feet, and has shortages of oxygen. nod

(Not literally- he just yawns really big and we call it a shortage of oxygen. We aren't like making fun of an impaired kid or anything. no)

Ahahaha, then in science, we did some pretty wicked experiments. Nothing exploded (Crying or Very sad) but there was this HUGE bright light!! It was intense. The teach like put some magnesium in heat then it went "Kaboom!!"
No, not really, but I imagine that's what noise the light would have made if it could talk.

It was reeeeaaaalll bright. O.O

At lunch, went to DQ. (Omg, shocker, right?)

I got a nummy blizzard, then I ate my lunch there. We bought some ice cream sandwiches for the art class, too.

At art, we drew peeps. I got to draw Nathan, and I thought it was going to be all perfect, but he ended up looking like an ape. XPP Then he asked me for gum, and I didn't think I had any so I said no. Then I saw that I had some, so he was all like, "I just asked you like a second ago and you said no!"
So I gave a piece to him, Selly, And Binks.

During English, we did a test and yeah. Sad

Then I got home and did this wonderful blog!

Oh, and I heard my parents talking about my Hollywood Undead shirt this morning... :DDDDDDDDD
I'm excited.

Ooh, and I got a new avatar! It's lyrics from Paradise Lost. I can't wait 'til Christmas, 'cause then I can have Christmas in Hollywood lyrics as my avvie... Heh heh heh. Twisted Evil

Well, that ish it. Byebyes!! ♥️

Last edited by Komoda2000 on 11/4/2009, 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Moo's Blog (How creative) Empty Re: Moo's Blog (How creative)

Post by shadowsowner888 11/4/2009, 9:25 pm

Awesome blog!! Smile (I'd be careful about some of the more mature details, though. xD Like, as always, I'm cool with it . . . but there are other people here that might not wanna hear about such stuff.)

Haha, you'd be so lucky if Nathan liked you. :3 I hope he does!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Moo's Blog (How creative) 1312Moo's Blog (How creative) 2412Moo's Blog (How creative) 3349Moo's Blog (How creative) 3548Moo's Blog (How creative) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 11/4/2009, 9:32 pm

Hmmm... Like what? I dun think I put anything that bad in this one. XP I didn't even talk about the drug money. cheesy But thanks!

Aw, thanks. I hope so too. XD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/4/2009, 9:39 pm

Lol, well, from a Christian perspective at least, the stuff about the pics mostly is what I'm talking about it. xD Cus, I know it's not like you were describing anything . . . but yah. Just wanted to get that out there.

Wait, drug money?! xD

Lol, swelcome. Smile

I shall pray for that. cheesy

Man. I wanna pray for my crush to like me, too . . . but I don't have one . . . xD

Except for Damian and Kris. >.> But they don't exist.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Moo's Blog (How creative) 1312Moo's Blog (How creative) 2412Moo's Blog (How creative) 3349Moo's Blog (How creative) 3548Moo's Blog (How creative) 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 11/4/2009, 9:42 pm

Oooh!! Sorry about that. I didn't realize that could be inappropriate. I dun even know what the dirty pictures were, and neither did Landon. XP

Ha, yeah. I would explain, but it actually has to do with drugs so yeah... :/

Aw, thanks!

You could always just pray for love. nod

Haha, nice. It's fun having imaginary crushes. cheesy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/4/2009, 9:47 pm

Lol, that's fine. xD I'm just . . . getting back into my temperament of freaking out whenever I hear about stuff like that.

Lol, um, yeah . . . xD

:3

Lol, true . . . x333

Ikr??? Very Happy And then you can do whatever you want with 'em.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 11/4/2009, 10:32 pm

Haha, nice!

Yeah... XP

Yeah, exactly!! :DD Ah, like Brucey and I... ♥️♥️
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/4/2009, 10:40 pm

Oooh, BRUCEY!! Very Happy

Speaking of whom, I have a lovely story to tell. rolleyes We were in Walmart the other day, and Bella found this Spiderman notebook . . . well, she said, "OMG, Steph, look, it's your true love!" So I think I maybe accidentally said, "That's not my true love! Batman's my true love!"
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 11/4/2009, 10:56 pm

:DD

Lol, omg!! XP That's pretty epic. Normally I'd be jealous, but of course it's not fair 'cause no one can resist Brucey! XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/5/2009, 6:58 pm

Yay!! xD Mo's not mad at me. *pats Mo's head*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down