The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEVERLAND: Book 1: §W∑∑† ∂R∑åM§ ÅR∑ Må∂∑ øƒ †H∑§∑ [human and

+4
PugsRock
Noah the Flood
Taylor_Potter
The Mad Hatter
8 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

NEVERLAND: Book 1: §W∑∑† ∂R∑åM§ ÅR∑ Må∂∑ øƒ †H∑§∑ [human and Empty NEVERLAND: Book 1: §W∑∑† ∂R∑åM§ ÅR∑ Må∂∑ øƒ †H∑§∑ [human and indian forms added!]

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/8/2009, 8:48 pm

Maturity: Killing, kidnapping, can get pretty violent. Minor cursing [crap, crud, et cetera] kissing, hugging, hand holding, relationships
Fantasy: Alright, come on, it's Neverland, people! Faeries, mermaids, flying children, pixie dust, pirates... must I continue?

[Neverlandhaslostsomeofitsinnocence...]

§W∑∑† ∂R∑åM§ ÅR∑ Må∂∑ øƒ †H∑§∑

ØN∑ ¥∑ÅR
Whenthemooncomesuptotheshineofaface
†∑N ¥∑ÅR§

There'stroublecloseathand
†W∑N†¥ ¥∑ÅR§

Iftheyonlyunderstood

†W∑N†¥ ƒÏV∑ ¥∑ÅR§
Holdittogetherbirdsofafeathernothingbutliesandcrookedwings
[putmetosleepevilangel]
†HÏR†¥ ¥∑ÅR§

Couldthebodyclosethemindoutstitchaseamacrosstheeye
†HÏR†¥ §∑V∑N ¥∑ÅR§

Iwon'tlastlonginthisworldsowrong[saygoodbye]

WHØ ÅM Ï †Ø ∂ϧÅGR∑∑?

It has been over thirty seven years...
Wendy, Michael, John, and the Lost Boys are long gone...
Peter Pan has said to have gone nuts, crazy, nothing but a ticking time bomb. He, too, has lost his childish innocence. As the years went by, his heart turned cold, and his skin turned pale, dark circles appearing around his emerald green eyes. His boyish smirk, no longer playful.
After a while, a thick fog surrounded itself over the island of Neverland, the seas turning ragged and choppy, dark and murky, with no telling what hid under its surface. Just like Peter's heart, the island turned cold, too.
The flowers wilted, and the leaves on the trees turned brittle, and fell to the ground. Even the Faeries which resided in Neverland were careful not to stray too far from their home, Pixie Hollow.
The mermaids sang mournful songs, rarely coming to the surface to visit. For what did they have to visit now?
There were no more Lost Boys to cause a ruckus any more. For once, the island was silent.
And all of this only meant one thing...
Neverland was dying.

You wake up in the middle of a foggy and gray looking forest. What is this place? How did you manage to get yourself all the way out here? This certainly was not home. It was far from it.
You stand up, and wince, a small thorn pricking the sole of your foot. You look down at yourself, and you realize that you were still in your pajamas.
You look around slowly, and after a few minutes, you decided to walk around.
You stop, hearing a quiet giggle. You spin around, narrowing your eyes at the bushes from which the giggle came from. Giggling bushes? Impossible. You walk closer hesitantly, leaning down a little.
Suddenly, a small hand launches out from the bush, and grabs the ends of your hair, giving it a semi-hard tug.
"Ow!" You yelp, stepping back, and rubbing your head.
The same giggle is heard.
Suddenly, a little girl, no older than six or seven, runs out from the bushes screaming. Suddenly, she threw a rubber ducky [which, in her case, is a weapon] at your head. It quacked, and bounced off, no harm done.
She stood there, staring up at you, her eyes large. "Um..." She trails off. She is wearing, what looks to be, a little lioness costume. It is loose on her arms and legs, and the sleeves also look a bit long on her-- you can tell because her hands would disappear underneath them.
You stare at her, your face blank, one eyebrow raised.
"Um..." The youngling trails off again, and finally, she throws her hands in the air, her sleeves sliding down to her elbows. "Welcome to Neverland!" She cheers, her voice echoing off into the dismal and foggy abyss.

Things You Will Need To Know:

Alright, as you can see by the intro, Neverland is dying because no one lives in it anymore. So don't portray a day in Neverland as bright and cheery, with the mermaids singing happy songs. At least not in this book.

Pirates: The pirates are cold and ruthless. But not all of them, sometimes pirates can have some of a heart, though. There are barely any girl pirates, so you have to ask me if your pirate can be a girl. I may say no, don't be offended if I do. The pirates live on the Jolly Rodger, captained by the ruthless Captain Hook.

Mermaids: Mysterious, and dark creatures. They can be deceiving, and are also known to have hypnotic sort of powers... On the full moon, they have the ability to turn into humans. Their tail colors can be any color. The mermaids live in mermaid lagoon.

Faeries: faeries stand at about seven inches tall, maximum. They are dainty and fragile creatures. Boy faeries are call Sparrowmen. They live in Pixie Hollow.

The Lost Children: Used to be called The Lost Boys. But after the Lost Boys left Neverland with Wendy to grow up, they were replaced with a few girls and boys. I will allow few of these, so you're gonna have to ask me. You must PM me a descriptive form, with it's own animal costume. And by descriptive, I don't mean:
Description: Blue eyes, blond hair, pretty
No. I mean descriptive. Thanks.

Humans: Self-explanatory. They just show up in Neverland at random times.

Indians: Live in the middle of the forest. Also self-explanatory.

Rules:
1.) Follow all TWG rules
2.) No battles without my knowing, and permission.
3.) No original characters. I may bring Peter in, in one of the later books, but he shall be my charrie. Tee hee. xD
4.) As you can see, Neverland is pretty much darker, evil, and more twisted. So don't portray Neverland as a happy dappy place in your RP's.
5.) If you want your character to be a Lost Child, PM me a descriptive form.
6.) If you want your character to be a girl pirate, ask me first. I may say no, so don't be offended. It's really a random decision.
7.) Have fun!

σ ¥øu r∑å∂ †hϧ †¥P∑ 'clap your hands' wφh ¥øur ƒørm

**REMINDER!!**
The inhabitants of Neverland don't age!!

Lost Child Form:

Nickname: [Lost Children don't normally remember their real names, just nicknames that they had. So don't make up a fanciful name for this]
Physical Age:
Mental Age [how long they were in Neverland]:
Description:
Personality:
Costume [each Lost Child has their own, unique animal costume]:
Other:

Faerie Form:

Name: [each faerie has a very unique name. They don't have names like ours, so don't name your faerie names like Jessica or something.]
Mental Age:
Description:
Personality:
Talent [every faerie has a special talent, tinkering, water, sunlight, and anything else you can think of]:
Other:

Mermaid Form:

Name:
Mental Age:
Description:
Tail Color:
Personality:
Other:

Pirate Form:

Name:
Mental Age:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Indian Form:

Name: [Make it... Indian-ish]
Mental Age:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Human Form:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by Wormtail on 11/9/2009, 9:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

NEVERLAND: Book 1: §W∑∑† ∂R∑åM§ ÅR∑ Må∂∑ øƒ †H∑§∑ [human and Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

NEVERLAND: Book 1: §W∑∑† ∂R∑åM§ ÅR∑ Må∂∑ øƒ †H∑§∑ [human and Empty Re: NEVERLAND: Book 1: §W∑∑† ∂R∑åM§ ÅR∑ Må∂∑ øƒ †H∑§∑ [human and

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/8/2009, 8:49 pm

MEMBERS:

Wormtail:

Kitten [Eleanor Louise]: Lost Child
Adele Beline: Human
Jayden Joshua Leigh: Pirate
Gossamer Hillywing: Faerie: Earth

Taylor_Potter:

Padfoot [America Larson]: Lost Child
Melinda Sparrow: Pirate
Rising Moon: Indian
Nero Notte: Faerie: Darkness
Andy Toccatta: Human

Noah:

Joston 'Jossy' Scalason: Pirate
Hydrus Lilypad: Sparrowman: Water
Drude De Vilse: Sparrowman: Wind

Dragon Lover:

Terabella Determon: Faerie: Sunlight

MandyGurl33:

Renee Jones: Mermaid

WebkinzGirl500

Seleasha: Faerie: Sunlight

Last edited by Wormtail on 12/5/2009, 1:22 pm; edited 10 times in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

NEVERLAND: Book 1: §W∑∑† ∂R∑åM§ ÅR∑ Må∂∑ øƒ †H∑§∑ [human and Empty Re: NEVERLAND: Book 1: §W∑∑† ∂R∑åM§ ÅR∑ Må∂∑ øƒ †H∑§∑ [human and

Post by Taylor_Potter 11/8/2009, 9:06 pm

Nickname: Padfoot [xD]
Physical Age: 12
Mental Age: 48 years
Description: America is very dark skinned and had long, long black curly hair which is usually hidden beneath the furs so therefore she is often confused for as a boy. Her eyes are a cobalt blue and dtand out against the dark skin. Her lips are thin and like the rest of her body, is covered in cuts and bruises.
Personality: She is very playful and loves to prank other people. She hates water though and won't put her feet in it. Her favorite thing is to explore caves and swing in the trees. She often is one of the more braver of the Lost Children being one of the oldest (in her opinion that is).
Costume: Her hands are wrapped in an almost leather type of material, resembling a wolf's paws. She wears a wolf's head over head and wolf furs over her old clothes. Most of the time she trips over the wolf tail and therefore it looks ragedy.
Other: clap your hands
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/8/2009, 9:17 pm

[Ooiiii.... you forget to PM me... xD]
[But, since you are the first member, I will let ya make a lost kid!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 11/8/2009, 9:17 pm

Name: Joston 'Jossy' Scalason
Physical Age: 15
Mental Age: 17
Description: Jossy is a tall boy for his age, about 5'8. He's pretty muscular, not very, but enough to make him have some muscle showing. Jossy's hair is a light blonde color tinged with white, and it is cut short, but very messy all the same. His skin, you can tell, used to be a bronze tan color, but now that there is hardly any sunny days, his skin has paled to a tonned out tan color, getting paler and paler everyday. Under his dark grey eyes are light shadows, from many nights of nightmares.
Personality: Jossy is a pretty light hearted pirate boy, and sometimes he wishes he wasn't a pirate at all really. Maybe its because he was forced to be a pirate by his uncle? No one knows, but he isn't bloodthirsty at all. He's even a vegitarien, which he is made fun of constantly of by other pirates.
Other: Ze grand nephew of Captain Hook.

Name: Hydrus Lilypad
Physical Age: 14
Mental Age: 14?
Description: Hydrus' name and talent fit him very much. His skin is a beautiful pale color, and it is smooth from his constant swimming. Hydrus' hair is dark black, but the ends of it are a dark blue, getting lighter as it goes towards teh tip. His eyes are like this to, but get lighter towards teh pupil.
Personality: Hydrus is a very uplifting person, for he never looks on the dark side of things. He is always trying to make people happy, and he can't stand to see people cry or be upset. Hyrdus tends to spend most of his time outside, talking to what little fish are left.
Talent : Water!
Other:

Name: Drude De Vilse
Physical Age: 16
Mental Age: 16
Description: Drude has a very tought complexture to him, and his grown features have already set in. He's very muscular for a sparrowman infact. Drude has sandy brown hair that hangs messily infront of one eye, and his skin is a dull tan color. Flecks of tan-brown are found throughout his dark, dark almost black eyes.
Personality: Drude can be a very tought and inconsiderate person. He has a very large temper, and has let his heart grow cold over the years and it now has a wall built around it, that it'll take one of the most determined fairies to crack.
Talent: Wind
Other:

CLAP YO HANDS!
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 11/8/2009, 9:19 pm

(You're on, WL, I knew you'd get it... xD)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/8/2009, 9:21 pm

[Accepted! Now, to make my form. xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 11/8/2009, 9:21 pm

(Cool! I'll join later, because I'm watching TV. But I just wanted to say that I love the song Sweet Dreams Are Made of These. xD)
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 11/8/2009, 9:21 pm

(Nice WL xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 11/8/2009, 9:23 pm

Name: Terabella Determon
Physical Age: 15
Description: Tera--which is what she goes by--is smaller than most others, only coming in at about five inches, when she stands on her tiptoes. Her skin is pale and her hair is honey brown, it goes to the backs of
her heels when it's down. She normally has it in two braids that start
at the tipy top of her head. It takes a while to braid her hair, so
don't touch it! Her eyes are a soft green color that, when in certain
lights, look gray. Her lips are full and she pouts a lot, but her smile
are bright when she does smile.
She wears a dress made of a rosebud; a white rosebud. It goes to her knees and has no straps. On her feet she wears nothing. Her wings are golden in color and have sparkles running through them.
Personality: Tera is a curious little bugger. She likes discovering things, no matter where she is, and can be a pest when she wants to know something. She'll bug you for hours and hours until she gets some answers. It's just the way she is! Otherwise, she's pretty laid back...but devious.
Talent [every faerie has a special talent, tinkering, water, sunlight, and anything else you can think of]: Sunlight
Other: clap yer hands, =]
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/8/2009, 9:31 pm

Nickname: Kitten
Physical Age: Six
Mental Age [how long they were in Neverland]: sixteen
Description: Kitten still has her sort of 'baby face'. She has curly, mousy brown hair, that is usually up in a messy bun. She has very fair skin, with tons of freckles. She has large, dark brown eyes, and slightly full lips. She stands at about 3"5, and she has a skinny frame, with bruises and scrapes all around her body-- mostly around her knees. She falls a lot.
NEVERLAND: Book 1: §W∑∑† ∂R∑åM§ ÅR∑ Må∂∑ øƒ †H∑§∑ [human and Greekg10
Personality: Little Kitten is a very smart girl. She can be impatient, and a bit of a rule-breaker and a misfit. She masks her fear by acting brave. She can have a quick temper, and her feelings are easily hurt. She is usually the one who wanders away from the large tree where the Lost Children live. She's very curious, and she's a sweetheart. She is also very stubborn.
Costume [each Lost Child has their own, unique animal costume]: A lioness costume. It is a little big on her, it's loose at the shoulders [you can tell because it hangs a little off of her left shoulder] the sleeves are a little long [her hands sometimes disappear underneath them!] and the legs, also long. She trips over them constantly.
Other: clap yo haaaandddssss!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/8/2009, 9:49 pm

[Okay, I'm good for now. xD RP anyone?]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 11/8/2009, 9:51 pm

(I will, WL!)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 11/8/2009, 9:54 pm

{I wanna RP, too! =]}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/8/2009, 9:55 pm

[Yay! Padfoot with Kitten?]

[I shall start!]

"AHHHH!!!!!!" Yelled tiny Kitten, her voice echoing down the slide that the Lost Boys before them had built before them, which lead to the base of the tree. Suddenly, the tiny little bundle tumbled out of the slide, rolling forward on the animal-fur covered floor.

!*!

[Me sowwy, DL. I only have Kitten at the moment. =( ]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 11/8/2009, 9:58 pm

Padfoot was at the base sitting quietly, widdling a little piece of wood with a bone she'd found. Currently she was making new amo for her slingshot. The twelve year old looked up and grinned at Kitten, one of her teeth missing. "Whatcha find?"
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 11/8/2009, 10:01 pm

{That's okay! I can wait until someone else joins or something. I gotta go soon anyways, so, yeah.}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/8/2009, 10:05 pm

Kitten continued to tumble, right up until she landed at Padfoot's feet. She tilted her head up at her. She pointed at the tunnel, and her words came out in a jumbled sort of babbling, for she was still pretty shaken. "Um... um.... therewasabiiiiiiiggggfishie..." She took a deep breath, "Intheriver!" She took another deep breath, and added, "Andithadlotsateethies!"
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 11/8/2009, 10:07 pm

Nickname: [Lost Children don't normally remember their real names, just nicknames that they had. So don't make up a fanciful name for this] Claws
Physical Age: 6
Mental Age [how long they were in Neverland]: 2 years
Description: small, blond, blue eyes, curly hair
Personality: silly, funny, giggley, willing, outgoing
Costume [each Lost Child has their own, unique animal costume]: purple tiget costume

Name: Renee Jones
Physical Age: 14
Description: long black hair, green eyes, slender
Tail Color: dark red
Personality: funny, outgoing, lonely
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

NEVERLAND: Book 1: §W∑∑† ∂R∑åM§ ÅR∑ Må∂∑ øƒ †H∑§∑ [human and ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/8/2009, 10:09 pm

[Sorry, mandy. I'm afraid I can't accept your Lost Child form. Neutral Try submitting another in the next book!]

[The other one, though, I accept. nod]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 11/8/2009, 10:11 pm

[Oh. My bad. Okay.]
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

NEVERLAND: Book 1: §W∑∑† ∂R∑åM§ ÅR∑ Må∂∑ øƒ †H∑§∑ [human and ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 11/8/2009, 10:12 pm

Padfoot started to laugh, "Were you taunting the fish again?" she picked up the six year old and set her on her lap. She'd spent so much time with her that she spoke fluent Babble. "Rule Number Six, Never taunt anything bigger than you alone."
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/8/2009, 10:18 pm

She smiled sheepishly. "Maaaybeee...." She sang innocently. At the rule thing, Little Kitten tilted her head, "What wath rule numba five again?" She asked her curiously. Yes, Kitten rarely remembers things like these.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 11/8/2009, 10:19 pm

Padfoot giggled and tickled the little girl's stomach. "You're such a little twerp." Suddenly she was thinking quickly, she had no idea. Truthfully she'd just made that rule up as a joke. "Don't eat anything that smells bad...?"
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/8/2009, 10:28 pm

Kitten began to giggle uncontrollably, gently swatting at Padfoot's hands with her own, smaller one. "Too...much...tickling!" She gasped between giggles.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next