The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED

+13
Akeria
shadowsowner888
iGrievous
Malicious Nightmares
PugsRock
Taylor_Potter
DiscardedHarmony
The Mad Hatter
Mandy-Love
Cyn431
SaddleClub
Dragon Lover
Noah the Flood
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED Empty Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED

Post by Noah the Flood 11/14/2009, 9:44 pm

So..yeah.
I messed up in alot of places, and my voice sounds stuffy and crap..so yeah. But critizizm is taken..
I sang a shorter version of I'm Yours, a cappella
BTW. Turn down your volume alittle..Its loud
View My Video

Hope your ears don't die

New vid! Its 'I've got Nothin' by the Chartjackers. I messed up in some parts, and my voice is really soft in this one, so you MIGHT want to turn it up alittle, idk. My breathing has been off lately, so thats why I take some sharp breaths in some parts.
View My Video

Now, here is my singing Lucy by Skillet. I absolutly LOVE this song. I messed up on the second line, and in two parts I took to long a breath. I think I did okay xD The video, instead of my keyboard, it my little astronomic thing thats always in motion xD
View My Video

Songs I plan on singing-
Bet on It - Zack Efron
Everything Burns - Ben Moody
Waitin' on the World - BRAIN LAPSE AND I FORGET FOR A SECOND *goes to find iPhone*
What its Like to Be Alone - Shad and iGri

Tell me if yall want me to sing something, or soemthing my voice would sound good singign.

Last edited by Noah on 12/28/2009, 9:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED Empty Re: Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED

Post by Dragon Lover 11/14/2009, 9:59 pm

My ears didn't die, dear. Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED 402800
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED Empty Re: Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED

Post by SaddleClub 11/14/2009, 10:00 pm

You sound different than I thought you would. But you're good!
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 11/14/2009, 10:00 pm

Hey, I liked that! Very Happy BTW, your voice doesn't sound like crap, not at all, no

And my ears didn't die. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 11/14/2009, 10:53 pm

Sounds good!
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/14/2009, 10:56 pm

Dearie, my ears are still workin'. =)
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscardedHarmony 11/14/2009, 11:02 pm

My ears are working fine Wink You're good; you don't sound stuffy or like crap at all! Smile
DiscardedHarmony
DiscardedHarmony
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1596

http://ShimmeringHeart.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 11/14/2009, 11:22 pm

Yep, ears still working! I like it!
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 11/15/2009, 11:06 am

Good job, Noah!
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/15/2009, 12:12 pm

My ears are fine, no need to worry. :3

Like some said, your voice is WAY diffrent then I thought. o..O
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 11/15/2009, 12:27 pm

Thanks everyone Smile

LOL, what did yall think I'd sound like?
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/15/2009, 12:31 pm

. . . Its hard to explain,
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 11/15/2009, 3:19 pm

It was good. When/if your voice grows deeper, I bet you'll be really good. righton
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 11/15/2009, 3:21 pm

Hahha, yeah, hopefully xD People are loving it cause it cracks when I talk most of the time, so I hope it ends soon rolleyes
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/15/2009, 4:22 pm

Your voice is so cute! ^^ *huggles Noah's voice*

Well, I like it. nod I did hear a few spots where you messed up a little, but overall it was good! :3 And I LOVE that song, too, so that's like mega-kudos to you for choosing it. xD

Haha, it didn't match my mental image of you, though. xD It made you look younger in my head, instead of . . . like . . . the kinda guy who'd could grow a mustache. nod Yeah. I think I pictured your voice more like Zac Efron's or something originally. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED 1312Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED 2412Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED 3349Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED 3548Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 11/15/2009, 4:26 pm

I'm just gona take that as a complement Shad xDD

And yeah, I was reading the lyrics, just in case (Even though I know it by heart rolleyes) and I think thats what messed me up xD

Yeha..no. I can't see myself with a mushtache *shakes head* I've always been told I have that 'childish' look to me *shrugs* But then again, I've been growing out of that..

Zac Efron? maybe I should try singing a song he sings to see if it would work..xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/15/2009, 5:03 pm

Okai. xD

Ahh, okay. nod Yeah, I can see how that'd work . . . like, if it was me, I'd be all, "Augh, wait, I mispronounced it - no, that wasn't the right word! - OMG, I better start over." xD

hysterical Lol, nice.

Haha, like something out of HSM? xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED 1312Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED 2412Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED 3349Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED 3548Noah's sings, but I bet yall knew that LUCY BY SKILLET VIDEO ADDED 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 11/15/2009, 5:07 pm

HAhahah, nice xD Thats what I did on the two major spots I messed up on nod

Probably xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/15/2009, 5:17 pm

Nice. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 11/15/2009, 7:37 pm

Oh! I know! I want to hear you sing What It's Like to Be Alone!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 11/15/2009, 7:41 pm

Seriously...?
xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/15/2009, 8:09 pm

SING BET ON IT1
xDDD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 11/16/2009, 2:43 pm

Yeah, Noah! Sing our song!

You don't have to, though.

Bet On It is good! I don't have it on my iPod, just 'cause it's an HSM, and I kinda hate HSM.

But then again, it has it's moments. But whatever.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 11/16/2009, 6:05 pm

I'm gona make a list of songs to sing xD
But if I did sing yalls song, could I change 'boy' to 'girl'? xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/16/2009, 7:35 pm

Bet on it bettah be on there, or you will have another trip down the Willy Wonka garbage chute. angelic
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next