The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Blooog - December 11th

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Blooog - December 11th Empty Mo's Blooog - December 11th

Post by Komoda 12/11/2009, 7:40 pm

Fire beats oxygen!!

December 11th

ZOMG.
Part of my horoscope:
The same is true in relationships; the chemistry between you and someone else is a bond that is not easily broken now, despite the circumstances that challenge it. Also, be careful of chemicals in the home, and make sure they are properly secured and in proper containers.
LOL! The chemical thing made me laugh. I went and told my mom to not drink any Windex just in case, 'cause she is a Taurus as well.

But back to my point...
The chemistry thing could be either about Nathan or Connor, and I mean Connor as in Shortage of Oxygen.

It could be about Nathan because we don't like each other. He ticks me off, and I creep him out. But, I think we still may have chemistry. Idk for sure, but it's possible. I mean, I find him somewhat attractive, but I guess I'm not a mind reader so I haven't the slightest idea as to what he thinks about me... XP

As for Connor, he hates me. XP Today I turned around and asked him if he thought my magazine was beautiful, but he said no. Lol, so I got all mad and asked Binky to ask Jared if Connor hated me, and Jared asked why, and I said because I don't like it when people hate me, so Jared told me to ask Connor myself, but he scares me so I didn't. Then in art, he was telling Binky and I to shut up because we were stupid. Lol, he hates stupid people. Then Jared asked him if he hated me, but Connor said that he hated all of us (Binky, Selin and I) because we were stupid. So I told him that I was the smartest in my elementary school, and he made some comment about me not being in elementary school anymore. So I proved my wits to him. Twisted Evil I was correcting Binky's story, and Connor and I kept on looking at each other and smiling whenever Binky said something about how to spell a word. Lol, and when I said that I've written a 60k story and a 30k story (it came up in conversation), he seemed impressed. Lool, Jared said I had too much time on my hands, though.
So my point is... Even though Connor may hate me, I may have gotten a bit on his good side today.

Um, what happened today...

Before school, my mom took me to Starbucks and I got a peppermint mocha. Mmm... Then Landon and I finished filming Shortage of Oxygen. XP It ended with me throwing an "oxygen absorber" at Connor and him falling down the stairs. Then at the end, I stood on the sweater and was like, "FIRE BEATS OXYGEN!!"
Idk why Landon wanted me to say that so I couldn't stop laughing. XP

Math was decent. Just did some mathy stuff, chatted with Ni and Kevin for a bit, tried to resolve Binky and Niomi's fight...

Homeroom was borin'. I tried to do my homework, but I couldn't concentrate because of all the coffeeee...

French was fantabulous. I've decided I'm going to give my teacher a card on Valentine's day telling him how much I love him. XP He's giving us until Christmas to finish this one project and he's also giving us another weekend to write the French speech that was due three weeks ago. Idk how I'll survive French without him... XP

Science was decent. Had some quality bonding time with Taylur, Jesse and Nathan. Lol, and I get to look after the snake! But that starts next week... We also had to answer these questions in a group of four about the timing of the sunrise and stuff... Well, Dylan gave us this "tasty tidbit" (as he calls it) because he found the page where all the answers were. So whoopee! XP We win. Oh, and I got a 93 on the science test. nod I just got this one question wrong about the charge of the atom or something. I just put negative, but apparently you have to put the number as well. XP Well then...

Lunch was sweet. We sat in the library while Mallory flirted with Tristyn... That's my idea of a fun time...

Art was art. Lol, I basically explained the events of art up there with all the stuff about Connor. Razz

English was booorrriiinnngg. Did some sort of a poetry test. -.- Boo hiss.

After school was amusing. These chicks thought Landon was filiming them on the bus and they got sooo freaked out... XP Oh, and my mother dearest gave me some stones. :3 They're really pretty. I think one's Black Tourmaline, the other is a Chrysanthemum stone, and the other is this really cute, tiny, sea-urchin like stone that's bright blue but I can't remember its name.

But that was my day. I can't think of anything philosophical to say, so I will just end it and go write or play Sims. XP

Byes!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Blooog - December 11th Empty Re: Mo's Blooog - December 11th

Post by shadowsowner888 12/11/2009, 11:23 pm

Woah. o.0 I knew our birthdays were close, but, seriously, we're both Tauruses too? Wow.

Lol, I'm sure your French teacher will just love his card. xD

Tasty tidbits? xD

Lovely blog. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Blooog - December 11th 1312Mo's Blooog - December 11th 2412Mo's Blooog - December 11th 3349Mo's Blooog - December 11th 3548Mo's Blooog - December 11th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Mo's Blooog - December 11th Empty Re: Mo's Blooog - December 11th

Post by Komoda 12/12/2009, 12:09 am

Haha, yeah. That's intense!! XP

Yes, yes he will. Very Happy

Lol, that's Dylan for ya.

Thankies!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author