The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated-

4 posters

Go down

Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- Empty Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated-

Post by Miss_Alice 12/19/2009, 1:31 am

Wandering Wonderland.
Maturity: There's only low amounts of Violence. Oh- But the backstory and the lyrics to the song are alittle dark. ^^' There is also some mentions of death, and death. (Whooo. NOT. xD)
Fantasy: Wonderland, Mmm... Magic too. Alice is a magician.

(BTW- VOCALOIDS are a Japanese Computer Singing Group. They're all in my signature. ^^ Also- The story is based on the song "Alice Human Sacrifice." sung by the VOCALOIDS. The Fifth and Sixth Alice are my creations though.)

Index:
Prologue/Page One, Post One. -Finished!
Chapter One- the Sixth Alice/Page One, Post One. -Finished!
Chapter Two- The First Alice vs. The Sixth!/Page One, Post 3. -Working...

"Somewhere, there was a tiny dream. Such a tiny dream it was, No one knew who had dreamt it. The tiny dream began to think.
'I don't want to disappear this way. How can I make people dream of me?'
The tiny dream thought and thought, and then came up with an idea.
'I'll make humans get lost in me, and let them create the world.' "
And so the story of the Six Alice's Begins.

Prologue:

"Miyu, I have to go! I have to go save Kaito!"
"Alice, You can't!"
"Miyu! You know I am very well capable of doing this and surviving!"

Again- The two Oshibonni sisters where fighting. Typical for the two.
Incase you've never met the two, There's Alice Oshibonni, and her elder sister Miyu Oshibonni. They both come from Tokyo, Japan but speak fluent English. Alice is the younger sister by a year, but is more adventurous. She also took on her Father's job of being a Magician. Alice is also a singer for both a Japanese Label and an American Label. She is an active Vampire Hunter, and she only hunts down the crazy vampires who hurt humans on purpose.
Miyu on the other hand, is the older, and more wiser. She- Along with her sister is a Vampire Hunter, but also a vampire. She is very stubborn and protective, and hates it when her sister gets stupid ideas. Like this one.
One of Alice's closest friend- Kaito, the VOCALOID singer, has disappeared. Everyone in Japan is searching for him. But Alice just recently found out.
He was on the other side of the looking glass. He was stuck in wonderland.
Miyu ran up to her sister and grabbed her hand. "Alice, You can't go!! You'll get hurt! You'll possibly get killed!"
Alice snapped her hand away, and stared at her sister. They where like twins, only Alice has shoulder length brown hair, and Miyu had past her shoulders firey red hair. "Do you not believe in me?"
Miyu opened her mouth to protest, but her eyes locked onto a letter on the table. "Huh?"
Alice looked over too. She snatched the letter and looked for the sender. The only thing on the envelope was 'Alice Oshibonni.' scribbled on the front in an eerie way.
"What the...?" The sisters muttered at the same time.

Chapter One: The Sixth Alice.
" The sixth Alice was a shy, but regular girl in the eyes of a human.
She entered Wonderland in curiosity.
Rather than the others Alice's, a crescent moon card was in her care.
The world she created was magical, but dark with mystery.
Mystery is bad- As a mysterious man had gotten to her before she became the true Alice.
As she rests, so does her world."

Alice tore open the letter and grabbed the letter from the inside. Instead of a letter, she pulled out a playing card. On the side facing Alice, there was a note scribbled on it.
Alice,
Your correct. I am stuck in Wonderland. I got your message. The rabbit gave it to me. Come to Wonderland. Please save me. I cannot awake from this everlasting nightmare.
~Kaito.

Alice looked at Miyu, tears building in her eyes. "I have to..." She muttered.
Miyu only stared at her sister. Her eyes widened when she stared at Alice for a good second or two. "Alice!" She screamed.
Alice looked all around her. There was no danger, no vampire, nothing. "What?!" She said, raising her voice only a little. In total shock, Miyu was only able to raise her hand and point to Alice's left cheek.
Alice looked to the left of her, where an old mirror stood in the small cabin the two where in. She covered her mouth, trying not to scream in terror. There, right smack on her left cheek, big and in a blueish black, was a crescent moon. She looked back to Miyu.
"Wonderland is calling." She said in an eerie tone.

"Alice! Ugh! ALICE! Please wait up!" Miyu called after her sister as she ran after her.
Alice stopped on top of a hill, where an old oak lay quietly. All the leafs were gone, and, it was dead silent up there, other than Miyu's breathing. Miyu finally caught up, collapsing to her knees once she was there.
"You OK?" Alice asked in a mono-tone voice.
"NO." Miyu said. "I am NOT." She said through sucking in large amounts of breath. "My sister is just about to get herself killed just to save some weird singer."
Alice sighed. "He is not weird, and he's a good friend. I have to find him." She paused. "And, Also, if I don't find him, I don't think the crescent moon will go away."
Miyu looked at her sister. "Good luck." She breathed. "I believe in you..." She said, smiling.
Alice couldn't help but smile. Her sister was great. But, something white caught her eye. She turned and couldn't help but gasp. "The rabbit!"
But before she could chase after it, everything went dark. There was no sound, no light, no Miyu, and no Rabbit. It was like swimming in eternal night. Only worse. There was no surface, and no ground below her. Alice tried sucking in a breath of air, but all she got was a mouth full of water.

-End of Chapter One.-

So, Urm. Whatdo you think? I'm sorry the first chapter is rather short, The next will be longer. ^^'

Last edited by Miss_Alice on 1/29/2010, 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- Empty Re: Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated-

Post by shadowsowner888 12/19/2009, 10:53 am

Nice job so far! Smile I think it could improve the story if you showed instead of telling - like, rather than saying Miyu is stubborn and protective, just convey it through her words and actions. But it's good! The plot sounds really cool. ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- 1312Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- 2412Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- 3349Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- 3548Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- Empty Re: Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated-

Post by Miss_Alice 12/21/2009, 6:48 pm

Arigoto Shadow-Sama! :3 (That's just typically saying Thank you Shadow! Sama is a term in Japanese for someone upperclass than you. ^^)
I shall start to try that advice, just later because I'm not in the mood to edit... *lazy* xD

------

[center] Chapter Two: The First Alice vs. The Sixth!
"The first Alice bravely entered Wonderland, sword in hand.
Cutting down countless creatures, she left a bright red path in her wake.
That Alice is in the forest,
Locked away like a criminal.
Aside from the path she made in the forest, there is no sign that she existed."

Alice was drowning. Forever drowning in a sea of black. Every time she tried to suck in a breath, her mouth was filled with water. Alice looked around, trying to see something- anything to help her. But she couldn't even see a good inch ahead of herself. As an idea popped in her head, she suddenly tapped her arm, her leg, and then her shoe. With each touch, her clothes- a dark blue version of 'Alice's Dress' from Alice in Wonderland that reached her knees, black stockings, and white shoes - stuck closer to her body. She tugged on her shoes, then pulled it off. She stuck her hand inside of her shoe and pulled out a black stick with the ends tipped white. Put before she could even think about using this... magician's wand, her feet touched ground. She looked up, seeing light glisten above her. AIR! Her brain screamed at her. With all the might Alice's 4"11 body could use, she pushed off the ground.
When her head came above water, she sucked in the most amount of air she could handle. And she continued to do that for awhile before looking around her. There was land all around her, but the place was dark- as if it was night.
"Hello, Sixth Alice." A small child's voice said.
The voice sent chills down Alice's back. She turned around to see a white rabbit standing on the water.
"Laplace's demon*..." She said in a hoarse whisper.
The rabbit smiled, and a blinding light came from behind him, making Alice shield her eyes.
When she opened her light green eyes, The rabbit was gone, replaced my legs in dress pants standing on the water. Wait- What? She looked up, into the eyes of a man. She swam backward a few yards. He chuckled, and Alice got a good look at him. He had black shaggy hair, he wore glasses, he was rather tan, and VERY pale- Which gave Alice the impression that he was Laplace's Demon- and he wore black dress pants, and a half apron around his waist. Pffft. He's wearing an apron. Alice thought, biting her lip to hold in her laughs. Laplace noticed this.
"What do you think is so funny?" He snipped. Alice stared blankly at him.
He smirked. "Welcome to Wonderland, Sixth Alice."
Maybe it was the water getting to Alice- but when he said 'Sixth Alice' it gave her chills.
"And welcome to your world." He said, standing back for her to see.
The world brightened a bit- just as Alice did, but her world, was nothing as she expected. It was gray, dull, bleak. It was nothing to her. It looked so said, It was covered in forests, and there was the lake she was in- and near the bank of the lake was a door- dark blue and white, with the same crescent moon as the one on her cheek, on the middle of the door. As Alice-- Or Sixth Alice as the Laplace Demon would call her-- opened her mouth to ask a question- The blasted man had disappeared. She sighed, putting her head under the water, letting go of all her air and creating bubbles. She pulled her head up-- knowing that drowning would do nothing for her. She still had her dad's wand in her hand. She rolled her eyes, and tapped her head with the wand.
POP!
She shook her hair, glad to be on land again. She gazed toward the lake, still seeing the ripples in the water where she once was. Transportation. She thought with a smirk. She looked at the door infront of her. Biting the inside of her cheek in thought, she placed her hand on the door finally.
"Better late than never,"

"GYAH! OW OW!! STUPID BUGS! STUPID TREES!" Alice yelled as she swatted at the bugs flying at her, and tripped over tree roots. Finally, three whole steps into the forest, she faceplanted.
"Owww...." She muttered through the dirt.
She sat up, looking around as she used her hand to wipe away the dirt. Where am I? She thought dumbly. She arose to her knees, her stomach tying in knots. In-- now -- pure survival mode, she clenched the wand in her hand, which turned into something like a staff. It was round at the top, with a crescent moon in the middle. Then on the edges of the ring, were little golden stars, dangling. She held the now cold pole around her fingertips, bringing it close to her for protection.
"Hello?" She called out.
She heard crying in response. It wasn't that far away.
She-- with now pure elegant grace (*snort*) -- sprinted toward the sound.
-------
*Laplace's demon is typically what Alice calls "The Rabbit" From the original Alice in Wonderland. Also note: Remember the Tiny dream?

Last edited by Miss_Alice on 3/25/2010, 2:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/22/2009, 11:17 pm

Ooo, Shadow-Sama? I like that! ^^

Lol, that's fine. x3

Oooh, that was a good one. :3 "Sixth Alice" has such an eerie ring to it.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- 1312Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- 2412Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- 3349Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- 3548Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/22/2009, 11:24 pm

heehee. ^^

Exactly.. I like it. Very Happy I keep writing now...
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/30/2010, 3:32 pm

-Updated-

*continues to finish Chapter 2*
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/31/2010, 9:44 am

Keep writing! Very Happy That was cool.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/20/2010, 1:15 am

What? Overprotective? I am not overprotective. Stubborn, sure whatever. But overprotective? *looks back up* Heh heh. Am I wise?
Good job, Onii-Sama.
Thank you, Shadow-Sama! *turns back to Alice* See?! You don't have to just say it, show it! That way people have to use their brains!
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- SiggyWandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- SiggyWandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- SiggyWandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- SiggyWandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/18/2010, 8:20 pm

{That is really good Alice-Sama write more!!!}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/19/2010, 11:47 am

Mioko, here you don't have to put anything in the brackets, you know.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Wandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- SiggyWandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- SiggyWandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- SiggyWandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- SiggyWandering Wonderland~ An VOCALOID/Alice Human Sacrifice fanfic! -Chapter Two updated- Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 3/21/2010, 5:35 pm

oh...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 3/21/2010, 9:35 pm

it's okay. i wondered that too.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/27/2010, 4:16 pm

WAITING FOR MORE WAITING FOR MORE WAITING FOR MORE WAITING FOR MORE....
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down