The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

+13
{Neon Muffins}
Shadowlover2000
emz360
LuvPink
littletoes101
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Komoda
Taylor_Potter
Malicious Nightmares
rattyjol
Horsey
shadowsowner888
17 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 21 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

Post by shadowsowner888 1/20/2010, 7:25 pm

((Aww, okai! :/ See ya! I hope so, but as I have band (and am beginning to suspect I may have to babysit again), I have no clue if I'll have much time. xP))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 21 1312Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 21 2412Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 21 3349Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 21 3548Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 21 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 21 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA

Post by rattyjol 1/20/2010, 8:05 pm

(RP anyone?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 2/26/2010, 10:51 pm

YEAAAAH! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
*Chants* Roseclan! RoseClan! Roseclan! Oh my GOSH I'm so phyced!!!!!!! I loved this on WI!!! ♥️
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 2/26/2010, 10:52 pm

((OOPS!!! I FORGOT THE BRACKETS!! SORRY!! Roleplay anyone? My cats aren't up. Sryz XD))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/26/2010, 10:54 pm

(ME! Very Happy This thread, like, died. It's just not the same as on WI. Sad)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 2:26 am

((Let's remember to avoid excessive caps, please. Smile And I'm gonna need to ask you to fill out the smaller form for your charries, mkay?

Maybe we can get RMBSHVWI to pick up again! xD I've been seriously missing it. Ratty, if you're gonna be on for a while longer, wanna RP?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 21 1312Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 21 2412Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 21 3349Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 21 3548Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were [PLEASE REA - Page 21 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/27/2010, 2:29 am

(YES. Very Happy

Who and who?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 2:37 am

((Do you have anyone in Mist? Smile I wanna use Spottedshadow . . . and if you need any ceremonies done, in any Clans, I can take care of them. xD Except, it'll involve just editing for any but Mist.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/27/2010, 2:44 am

(Umm... honestly, I have no idea. xD I haven't RPed here in so long that I have no idea who I have or who I kept.

Lesse... in Mist I have:

Darkstorm (widowed tom; extremely depressed)
Milkpaw (mateless tom)
Rainkit (mateless tom)
Snowkit (mateless she)
Sandkit (mateless she)
Ashpaw (mateless she)

All but Ashpaw are Darkstorm's kits. nod)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 2:49 am

((I feel you. xD

Hmm . . . maybe a quick ceremony to give Milkpaw and Ashpaw mentors, then Spottedshadow and Darkstorm can roleplay? Or maybe SS should mentor one of the 'paws, and she can RP with him/her instead. xD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/27/2010, 3:06 am

(How about the ceremony and then Spotted and Dark? Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 3:12 am

((All right! Smile))

-----Leopardstar shook his head to himself, silently reflecting upon the state of the forest. Even though he'd known it all along, to accept that things really wouldn't ever be the same . . . it was hard.
-----He padded out onto the Highbranch, giving StarClan thanks that at least the tree still stood. It was a small blessing out of all the troubles, but he was grateful for it. Realizing that it could have been lost, too, feeling the familiar roughness of the branch's bark beneath his paws was a whole lot nicer.
-----Clearing his throat, Leopardstar called, "Let all those cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/27/2010, 3:33 am

I slipped out of the apprentice den, tilting my head back slightly to look curiously up at the Clan leader.
I was just coming back from hunting, a small vole in my jaws. I padded inside the camp and dropped my catch on the freshkill pile before padding over to join the rest of the Clan below Highbranch.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 3:41 am

-----Spottedshadow poked a meek head out of the warriors den, then quietly made her way to sit with the few others near the tree.
-----"Milkpaw and Ashpaw, please come forward."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/27/2010, 3:45 am

I padded forward, confused. I couldn't be made a warrior already, could I? I'd only been an apprentice for a few moons. I glanced at the tom who'd also been called up; I'd seen him around but I never knew his name. I vaguely remembered the death of his mother, but I'd been quite young at the time and had been mostly kept away from the scene.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 3:49 am

-----Grief nearly overwhelmed Leopardstar for a moment, unexpectedly, and he forgot for a moment what he'd been about to say. But he quickly came to his senses, shaking the emotion away, and spoke, "You both need mentors. Spottedshadow, come forward."
-----She uncertainly did so. Spottedshadow was, if she was being honest with herself, quite a bit confused. To be appointed a mentor . . . the idea was so foreign right now. She could barely think about it at this moment.
-----"Spottedshadow, you are loyal and have the heart of a true warrior. You will mentor Milkpaw. And I shall mentor Ashpaw myself." With that he hopped down from the Highbranch, and both he and Spottedshadow moved forward to touch noses with their apprentices.

((I'm about to fall asleep, so I really gotta get off. ^^; Sorry. Do you wanna do on-and-off?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/27/2010, 3:57 am

I glanced over at Darkstorm, almost automatically. My father's expression was just as blank and unreachable as it had been for several moons, ever since Mintflower's death. I suddenly realized that the she-cat, Ashpaw, had padded forward to touch noses with Leopardstar, though a bit shyly, and that I should do the same with my mentor. I hurried forward, my face feeling hot with embarrassment.

(Geez... what is with my long(ish) posts tonight? o.0

Aww, night. Sure. It's probably better, really, cuz I promised myself I'd finish the rough draft of my paper before I went to sleep tonight. It's midnight and I've written another sentence since last time I worked on it. xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 2/27/2010, 12:34 pm

((Anyone online?... Sad face...))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/27/2010, 1:26 pm

(Yep. Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 6:29 pm

rattyjol wrote:
I glanced over at Darkstorm, almost automatically. My father's expression was just as blank and unreachable as it had been for several moons, ever since Mintflower's death. I suddenly realized that the she-cat, Ashpaw, had padded forward to touch noses with Leopardstar, though a bit shyly, and that I should do the same with my mentor. I hurried forward, my face feeling hot with embarrassment.

(Geez... what is with my long(ish) posts tonight? o.0

Aww, night. Sure. It's probably better, really, cuz I promised myself I'd finish the rough draft of my paper before I went to sleep tonight. It's midnight and I've written another sentence since last time I worked on it. xD)

((Lol, nice. xD I see you managed to get the analysis done, so I'm assuming it was a success! Unless you're referring to a different paper.))

-----Spottedshadow mustered up a smile for the sake of Milkpaw as they touched noses, hoping to make him feel more at ease. The smile felt a bit dead on her face, though, and she could only hope it didn't look that way. Some encouragement that would be.
-----When it was all finished, Leopardstar began heading towards the camp's exit. "I'll be out hunting," he announced to nobody in particular as he slipped out.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/27/2010, 6:54 pm

(Well, not done. xD It needs to be like three pages longer. rolleyes But yeah, I got a lot done. nod)

[M] I noticed Milkpaw's gaze dart over to me and tried to force a smile but it came out wrong. He'd already looked away. The moment Leopardstar left, ending the meeting, I backed away, slipping out through the dirtplace tunnel.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/28/2010, 9:58 am

((That's good! Very Happy That you got a lot done, not that there's more. xD))

-----(M) Spottedshadow watched Darkstorm with ears folded back. Of course none of them were exactly happy, but she couldn't help but wonder if he was okay with the fact that she was mentoring his son. Spottedshadow hesitated, taking a single step forward, then made up her mind and darted after him. "Darkstorm?"
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 2/28/2010, 10:44 am

Name: Blazefeather
Species: Werecat
Description: Long, shaggy red fur and deep green eyes and black paws. In human form he has shaggy red hair and green eyes and unusually enough, black skin.
Personality: He's a mysterious one and can often be found mumbling to himself about nothing. He is thought to be crazy but isn't really, just misunderstood. A good theme song for him would be "Skid Row" from the musical "Little shop of Horrors"
Clan: WereClan
Other: As the rose petal drifts
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/28/2010, 11:02 am

((Don't forget, you'll need to PM the form too. Wink))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/28/2010, 1:25 pm

[M] I turned, quickly shielding the grief that shone in my eyes, but I thought she might have caught a glimpse of it. "Yes?" My voice was raspy; probably more from disuse than anything else. I mostly kept to myself these days.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next