The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

+23
Rai
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mouse
iGrievous
The Newms
annb
Doggiewriter23
Snow
Seraph
sweettee11
Horsey
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
{Neon Muffins}
littletoes101
Taylor_Potter
Honey Comb
Akeria
Malicious Nightmares
Shadowlover2000
Sharkbait
rattyjol
Ttyycool
shadowsowner888
27 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 5:52 pm

Maturity: Animal romance, battles.
Fantasy: StarClan, their 'god,' and any kind of cat you can come up with.

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Banner and Clan images made by Komoda2000.
[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Raupmx

Welcome to the forest of the seven Clans. Do you wish to join us? Please note that we will not welcome just anyone to our Clans - they must be loyal to StarClan, and follow the rules. Come with us if you’re interested . . . you’d be quite welcome.

What’s New

6/28/10 - I've removed the following rule:
All forms must be PMed to me. You may not RP with the characters until they’ve been approved, but if I’m not on, feel free to ask any of the senior members to give you a temporary approval.
So this means that you can RP with characters before I get to them, and you can just post them in the thread now. nod The only real reason I won't approve them anyway is if it has the same name as another cat in the Clan or if you left something out of the form, and that shouldn't be too hard to avoid.

3/10/10 - All right, I know we've all enjoying it, but I need to start enforcing rules now! xD Your forms will not be approved unless they are complete, you may not roleplay with unapproved characters, and please do your best to have at least a second line of text. Thank you!

12/09/09 - After three months, RMBSHVWI is back. As you may be able to tell, it’s not exactly as it was on WI. We have a smaller community here, and though I know there’s at least a handful of old RMBSHVWI members here that might help make the thread what it was over there, it’s probably not gonna be happening. So, to accommodate the differences between WI and TWIG, these are the big things I’ve changed.
1. IvyTribe is gone. I’m not adverse to re-adding it if you guys want me to, some time in the future perhaps, but for now I feel it’s a better choice just to omit it. There’s not enough individual members for it, thanks to the number of positions required; none of the original leaders are even active here.
2. The RP has a clean slate. I’d like to somewhat continue this from where we were, though of course there’s kinda a plot to help make up for the three months that nobody was able to RP. But this means that my characters are the only ones up to start with, and any apprentices will be appointed new mentors (though you may ask for their old mentor if it exists). I do have a simpler form for those who just want to have their old characters, but even that does need to be filled out before I’ll add them. If you had a special position on the thread, especially a leader position, you may absolutely request to have it back - you’ve already proved yourselves to be responsible enough for them anyway. Smile I’m keeping the positions reserved for up to a month, for those of you who I know are at least somewhat active here, so be sure to take a look for them.
3. The Mweor pics are no more. There’s that rule on Mweor about not using the images on any other sites, and while Mousie was able to get WI permission to use them for RP characters, we don’t have permission for Twig. xD So that means none of those pics here.
4. The gatherings section is gone. Like Ivy, I’m willing to bring it back, but for now there’s not gonna be gatherings or anything because I at least need to get used to RMBSHVWI again.
5. Each Clan only has a spot for one of each special position. There’s obviously not going to be as much as a demand for positions here, since we have fewer people, so I don’t see any need for the extras anymore.
6. We have a StarClan. People were requesting it on WI, so I thought it’d be nice to have it here.
7. Apprentices may have mates. It’s still a rule that kits may not, since we’re going to assume and hope that all cats six moons or older have had their ceremonies. But once they’re ‘paws, feel free! Also, forest creatures are allowed to join the Clans. Don’t go too overboard on either of these, though - that was what made me put the rules up in the first place.

That’s about it. Smile I hope you guys enjoy the thread as much as you used to!

In three moons, much can happen. . . . Boundaries are tested. Battles are fought. Cats lose their lives to foolish causes, and more lives are born to replace them. But even though this is the natural order . . . not everything was the same among the Clans.

———————————————————————————————————————

Ranks

Special Positions

Leaders:
Obviously, each leader is the one cat in charge of a whole Clan. When it dies, its deputy replaces it - however, this doesn’t happen often, because leaders are given nine lives by StarClan. They receive these through their ceremony at the Moonstone, and also take the special name suffix ‘star,’ which is a privilege for them only. The responsibilities of a leader include performing ceremonies and making decisions for the whole of the Clan. (Those playing leaders should take this seriously - if you play the leader, you yourself have the same responsibilities. Let’s consider you a sort of moderator.)

Deputies:
Deputies are like vice-leaders to the Clans. They have authority over everyone except medicine cats and the leader, but do not have nine lives or a special name suffix, and may only perform ceremonies if they have been given permission by their leader to do so.

Medicine Cats:
Medicine cats are, disputably, the most powerful cats in each Clan - they have authority over every cat, even a legible amount over the leader. They’re the healers, appointed by StarClan, and because of their special role are freed from the normal Clan boundaries. Their apprentices train to become full medicine cats until the death of the mentor; though the apprentice can receive a name and be considered a full medicine cat before this, they will still be in training.

Normal Positions

Kits:
Kits are kittens, cats of six moons old or less. Their names usually end in ‘kit’ until they become apprenticed.

Apprentices:
When a kit reaches its sixth moon, it will have an apprentice ceremony. Through this, the leader gives them the name suffix ‘paw’ and a mentor who will teach them all the skills they need to know to become a complete warrior.

Warriors:
These are full members of the Clan. Warriors care for the elders, kits, and queens, hunt for the Clan, and fight to defend it when needed. They are the only rank of cats StarClan allows to have mates and kits, and can have any name suffix except for ‘star,’ ‘paw,’ or ‘kit.’

Queens:
Queens are she-cats that are pregnant, or caring for kits. They get a break from doing warrior duties until their kits become apprentices, making their dens in the nursery until this point.

Elders:
Former warriors, retired due to old age or a disability, are known as elders. The rest of the Clan cares for and respects them.

Ranks for Non-Clan Cats

Rogues:
Typically, rogues are aggressive cats who have a territory they attempt to maintain.

Loners:
Loners are frequently docile cats that wander from home to home.

Kittypets:
The Clans consider kittypets to be domesticated cats - any cat that lives with twolegs.

Forest Creatures:
Forest creatures are any characters that aren’t cats. Not crazies, but dogs, birds, etceteras.

Boundaries between the ranks became hazier. Warriors thought themselves more important than the leaders, rogues sought to destroy the Clans, and leaders succumbed to dark acts. The Clans fell apart, and the forest lost all sense of peace.

Ceremonies

The leader of the Clan - or their deputy, when given permission - can perform ceremonies to give cats different names and/or ranks. To have a ceremony done for you, just ask your Clan’s leader. Please note that I cannot do ceremonies except for in Mistclan.

Below are all the ceremonies a Clan leader needs to know; they are performed, unless otherwise stated, on top of their Highthing after calling something such as, “Let all those cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the [highthing] for a Clan meeting!” StarClan accepts slight variations, although the structure must remain the same. It would be wise to not omit anything, though, or StarClan may consider the ceremony illegitimate.

Leader:
*leader falls asleep w/nose touching the moonstone; med looks on*
Starclan cats: Welcome, [to-be leader]. Are you ready to receive your nine lives?
Leader: I am. *feels as if he/she were dying; Starclan is taking away his/her old life so he can receive new ones*
Starclan Cat #1: "I, [name], give you your first life with the gift of courage, to defend your Clan." *touches nose to leader’s*
Leader: *gets shock of energy*
Starclan Cat #2: "I, [name], give you your second life with the gift of justice, to judge your Clan fairly." *touches nose to leader’s*
Starclan Cat #3: "I, [name], give you your third life with the gift of loyalty to what you know to be right." *touches nose to leader’s*
Starclan Cat #4: "I, [name], give you your fourth life with the gift of tireless energy, so you can serve your Clan to the utmost." *touches nose to leader’s*
Starclan Cat #5: "I, [name], give you your fifth life with the desire to protect your Clan, as a queen would protect her kits." *touches nose to leader’s*
Leader: *gets strong shock of energy*
Starclan Cat #6: "I, [name], give you your sixth life with the gift of mentoring." *touches nose to leader’s*
Starclan Cat #7: "I, [name], give you your seventh life with the gift of compassion, the compassion like a healer." *touches nose to leader’s*
Starclan Cat #8: "I, [name], give you your eighth life with the gift of love." *touches nose to leader’s*
Leader: *gets warm feeling of energy*
Starclan Cat #9: "I, [name], give you your last life, along with the gifts of nobility, certainty, and faith, so that you will be able to lead your Clan in the way of the Warrior Code for all your nine lives." *touches nose to leader’s*
Starclan: "We give you your name as leader of __Clan. From this moment on you shall be known as ___star."
All Starclan Cats: "___star! ___star!"
Leader: *wakes up*

Deputy:
Leader: "I say these words before the spirit of [old deputy]/StarClan, so that his spirit/they may hear and approve my choice. [New deputy] will be the new deputy of ___Clan."
Clan: [Deputy]! [Deputy]!
New Deputy: *usually makes short speech*

Warrior:
Leader: "[mentor], are you satisfied that ___paw is ready to become a warrior?"
Mentor: "I am."
Leader: "[Apprentice], come forward."
Apprentice: *comes forward*
Leader: "I, ___star, leader of ___Clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn. ___paw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Apprentice: "I do."
Leader: "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. ___paw, from this moment you will be known as [warrior name]. StarClan honors your [virtue 1] and [virtue 2], and we welcome you as a full warrior of ___Clan." *rests muzzle on new warrior's head*
New warrior: *gives leader's shoulder a respectful lick; joins other warriors*
Clan: [Warrior]! [Warrior]!

Apprentice:
Leader: "From this day forwards, until s/he has earned his/her warrior name, this apprentice will be called ___paw. [To-be mentor], come forward."
Mentor: *comes forward*
Leader: "[Mentor], you were [mentor's mentor]'s apprentice. She/He taught you well, and you have [virtue 1] and [virtue 2]. I hope you will pass on some of those qualities to ___paw."
Mentor and apprentice: *touch noses*
Clan: “___paw! ___paw!”
Note - what leader says to mentor can be varied more so than other things here.

Elder:
Leader: "[Warrior], is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?"
Warrior: "It is."
Leader: "Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest." *lays tail on cat's shoulders*
New Elder: *bows head and joins other elders*
Clan: *may chant “[Elder]! [Elder]!”*

Renaming:
Leader: "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he/she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she/he will be known as [new name], for [reason for changing name]. We honor his/her [virtues]" *rests muzzle on renamed cat's head*
Renamed cat: *gives leader's shoulder a respectful lick*
Clan: [Renamed]! [Renamed]!

Medicine Cat:
*at moonstone with all other medicine cats and apprentices*
Mentoring Medicine Cat: "I, [name], medicine cat of _____Clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She/He has trained hard to understand the way of a medicine cat, and with your help she/he will serve your Clan for many moons. ___paw, do you promise to uphold the way of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"
Apprentice: "I do."
Medicine Cat: "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. ___paw, from this moment you shall be known as [new name]. StarClan honors your [virtue 1] and [virtue 2], and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of ____Clan.”
Other Meds: [Med cat]! [Med cat]!

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
*at moonstone with all other med cats and apprentices*
Medicine Cat: "___paw, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?"
Apprentice: "It is."
Medicine Cat: "Then come forward"
Apprentice: *comes forward*
Medicine Cat: "Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. She/He has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her/him your wisdom and insight so that he/she may understand your ways and heal her/his Clan in accordance with your will."
All Meds: *lay down before moonstone*

Even StarClan seemed to have abandoned their descendants; far too many times had the living cats rebelled. The few still loyal to StarClan were alone and confused, and it seemed that everyone had given up altogether. Nobody believed the forest would ever be the same again.

Territories

RoseClan - An area of lush forest and dense undergrowth. Their camp is a clearing surrounded by brambles; the leader’s den is a cave, the apprentices’ and warriors’ are large bushes that cover the ground, and the elders have the shelter below a fallen tree. The leader calls meetings and performs ceremonies from the Fallenlog, a large tree leaning almost horizontally against her den.
MistClan - The territory here is swampy in parts, but full of conifers in others. Shadows loom everywhere, providing the main hiding spots for them, as well as fallen trees. The camp is a clearing among the trees, surrounded with bracken, and with old trees and tangles of marshy plants serving as dens. The leader calls meetings from the Highbranch, a large and solid branch protruding from the entrance of his den in a tree.
BrambleClan - Much of the land is empty here; they rely on scattered bushes and natural dips and swells in the landscape to help them stalk their prey until they’re close enough to start the chase. The camp is nothing but a hollow in the land; a small hill protects the elders from the chilling breezes, but the rest of the cats sleep under the stars - even the leader sometimes leaves his abandoned rabbit warren of a den beneath the Highstump, joining the other cats under StarClan.
StormClan - Caves inhabit much of their territory. Their land is Highstones, the area surrounding Mothermouth. They consider themselves, spiritually, the Clan closest to StarClan. The camp is a series of caves in the abandoned mine, with the leader’s highest from the ground. Twistedledge protrudes from it, which is where meetings are called from.
HalfClan - What their territory abounds in is water. Their border with RoseClan is the river, and even their camp is a large island surrounded with a natural moat of water. Other cats would find it hard to reach, as the only way to is by swimming the creek. Trees and rocks are scattered everywhere; the leader’s meeting spot is Highstones, and her den is among them. The other cats have trees and aquatic plants to provide their dens.
VampClan - This Clan takes residence among lush green hills and fields. They have one of the most outward territories of all seven Clans, and one of the least protected - as this Clan consists mainly of vampires, they feel less of a need to protect themselves. The camp is a cleared area of ground with a border of various rocks and brambles, and the cats sleep in small caves - the leader’s is the Highcavern, the biggest of all.
WereClan - Their territory, being on the border of VampClan, is much the same as their opposing Clan’s. The only difference would be that there’s a considerably higher amount of trees; more than MistClan, but less than RoseClan, and hardly any undergrowth. The camp is hidden between a group of trees, with the few bushes found in the territory serving as dens for most cats. However, the leader’s is the Highrock, which he’s insulated with tree branches and bracken.
StarClan - The most important and powerful of all Clans takes up residence among the stars. They have their own forests and land there, a true paradise, but that doesn’t stop some from following the path to return temporarily to the living forest as spirits.

However, a few had hope yet. The leaders who still lived met one day at Seventrees, tentatively at peace, despite the quarter moon in the sky. They knew this was not the way things were meant to be - something had to change.

Glossary

Clan: A large and organized group of cats living together.

Crazy: Any cat that meets at least one of three criteria - it has a sort of supernatural ability, one of its ancestors wasn’t a cat, or it very obviously looks different from other cats, especially if a special breed or experimented on by scientists.

Crowfood: Rotting prey.

Fox Dung: A swear word; stronger offense than mousebrain.

Freshkill: Recently killed prey.

Gathering: A meeting that the Clans hold together in peace every full moon.

Green cough: A severe chest infection that can be fatal to elders and young kits.

Greenleaf: Summer.

Highstones: An abandoned Twoleg mine near Mothermouth.

Housefolk: A kittypet's name for its human.

Leafbare: Winter.

Leaffall: Autumn.

Monster: Usually refers to mechanical twoleg vehicles, especially the big ones.

Moon: One month, or four weeks. (Half moon = two weeks; Quarter moon = one week.)

Moonhigh: The time of night when the moon is highest - usually midnight.

Moonstone: A large stone inside Mothermouth that provides the main connection to StarClan.

Mothermouth: A huge cave on the edge of Highstones.

Mousebrain: A mild swear word.

Mouse Dung: A swear word; stronger offense than mousebrain but less offense than fox dung.

Newleaf: Spring.

Nofurs: Another name for twolegs.

Seventrees: Neutral territory; a clearing surrounded by seven large trees, with a tall rock in the middle. Gatherings are held here.

Sharing Tongues: A term used when cats groom and converse with each other.

Silverpelt: The Milky Way Galaxy.

StarClan: Refers either to any cats of this forest who’ve died or the place where they go, a perfect paradise.

Sun-Drown-Place: The sea to the west, where the sun sets.

Sunhigh: The point when the sun’s at its highest, usually noon.

Thunderpath: A road.

Tree-Eater: Bulldozer.

Twoleg Nest: A house.

Twolegplace: A human town/city.

Twolegs: The Clans cats' name for humans.

Upwalkers: Another name for Twolegs.

Warriors: Full members of the Clans.

After much discussion, the leaders knew the solution - they had to rebuild the Clans. So they set off to all corners of the forest, staking boundaries again, reclaiming their Clanmates, and driving out those who had no place among them. They were dismayed to find that many were lost, either among StarClan or hiding far away, but there were still enough cats to form small Clans.

—————————————————————————————

Medicine Cat Guide

The leaders have their ceremonies, so here’s the stuff for meds.

Chapter 1: Basic Items and Uses

Adder Barrack - toothaches
Alfalfa - chewed then swallowed to help tooth decay
Aloe Vera - leaves are chewed and spat on burns or skin problems
Blessed Thistle - increases circulation of blood
Borage Leaves - [small blue/pink star-shaped flowers, hairy leaves] to be chewed and eaten, lessens fever, and increases queens' milk
Bramble twig syrup - helps to sleep
Broken Rosemary Blossoms - used to heal eye infection or to cover up wounds around the eyes or eyelids.
Broom Poultices - helps broken legs and other serious wounds
Broom Malice Poultices - heals open wounds
Burdock Root - helps stop infection from rat bites
Catnip - helps stop green cough
Celandine - rub it on aching eye, and it the aching will go away
Chamomile - helps with depression and fatigue; soothes heart
Chervil - juice of the leaves for infected wounds; chew the root for bellyache
Chewed Gumweed - helps seal wounds from infection; stings slightly, but helps to collect the skin together and close quicker
Chickweed - cures some of green and black cough
Cobwebs - helps protect a wound from infection or bleeding and keeps medicine in place
Coltsfoot - eases coughing
Comfrey Roots - chew and rub on wounds to clean them
Crushed Iris Petals - stimulates breathing during the birthing process; can also be used for kits’ sore throats
Crushed Lotus Roots - energizer
Crushed Marigold Petals - protects against infection of serious wounds; avoid around eyes, for it can be irritating.
Crushed Pawpaw Roots - for kitten cough, which only threatens kittens
Crushed Rose Thorns - helps seal wounds
Culver’s Root - for when a cat falls into cold water; use with Feverfew
Daisy Leaves - chewed to help aching joints
Deathberries - kills a cat
Dock Leaves - to be chewed and applied to scratches, which soothes them
Ferns - cleans out wounds
Feverfew - used when a cat has a fever
Foxglove Cloves - for purging toxins from the body; forces you to throw up
Foxglove Leaves - used on deep wounds to stop bleeding quickly
Garlic - for fleas and some scratches
Garlic Juice - dripped into wounds to prevent infection; causes slight stinging
Ginger - for asthma and coughs
Goldenrod Juice - dripped into wounds to relieve tingling or pain; does nothing to heal
Grass - for upset stomach
Hawthorne Berries - for indigestion (look like Deathberries, just not shiny)
Honey - helps herbs go down easier, and soothes throats and infections
Horsetail - when chewed and applied to wounds, it stops infections
Ivy juices - calming
Juniper Berries - helps with stomach aches
Lavender - for chills
Lavender Stem - calms a cat in shock
Marigold - soothes infections
Marigold leaves - dresses wounds
Mouse Bile - helps rid fleas and ticks; placed in moss and applied to cat's fur
Milkweed Juice - for sores or burns; don't use around ears or eyes; poisonous when ingested
Narcissus Flower Petals - soothes a she-cat when having contractions
Nightshade - poisonous plant
Oak Leaves - to be dried; stops infections
Peathingy Flower Petals - helps a kit with kitten cough; helps to clear clogged throats and nasal passages
Parsley - stops a queen's milk from coming
Poppy Seeds - lessens pain and helps a cat sleep
Rosinweed - cleans out the system when poisons have been digested
Sacred bark - for upset stomachs
Sage Roots - for cracked pads, especially on elder cats; use with Poppy Seeds
Shock Roots - stimulates the nervous system; use after a cat has been knocked out, poisoned, or had head trauma
Skullcap Seeds - gives extra strength
Snapdragon Seeds - clears ringworm and helps rid the body of fleas
Stinging Nettle - stops swelling
Tansy - helps with coughing; keeps hunger at bay
Thinned-out Heather Down - helps with indigestion of a kit; lines a kit’s stomach and absorbs the juices that produce the uncomfortable feeling
Thyme - for calming anxieties
Water Mint - for stomach aches
Wild garlic - helps heal ratbites
Wild onion - helps heal ratbites
Windflower Shoots - for stomach cramps, such as cramps that come when a she-cat becomes pregnant
Witch Hazel - energizer
Yew - induces vomiting
Yarrow - induces vomiting

Chapter 2: Poultices and Mixtures

Chewed Ragwort Leaves+Juniper Berries - for elders' aching joints

Huckleberry+Goldenrod - muscle reliever

Spottedleaf's special mix for White/Green/Black Cough:
- crushed daisy petals
- two poppy seeds
- six cranberries
- two catnip leaves

Traveling Herbs:
- poppy seeds
- tansy leaves
- crushed lotus roots
- skullcap seeds
- witch hazel
Ingest all before long journeys, especially those where food is scarce or forbidden.

Yarrow ointment for scraped paws:
- yarrow leaves
- ragwort
- ivy
Dress paw with ointment, then swath in cobwebs.

Chapter 3: Other Helpful Info

- Medicine cat apprentices must travel to the moonstone with their mentors and be accepted by StarClan to be an official medicine cat apprentice.
- Medicine cats are often treated with less hostility than others when in another Clan's territory.
- Medicine cats may not have kits.
- Medicine cats should always know when another cat gets a sign from StarClan.
- Only a medicine cat can determine what a sign from StarClan means.
- Medicine cats and apprentices travel to the moonstone every half moon.
- Medicine cat apprentices can be medicine cats even before the original is deceased; the mentor will choose when the apprentice is ready.

Chapter 4: Diseases

Black Cough - The deadliest form of the Coughs. If you catch it, you are most likely to die. Comes right after Green Cough. Can kill if not treated soon enough.
Bug Ears - Bugs crawl around in ear, making it itch and ooze. (Ear mites.)
Cats Eye - Makes eye crust over; can cause blindness.
Chill - You get a runny nose and a fever. You can catch it from getting wet in cold weather, but can't die from it.
Death disease - It gives you severe pain in every area, and will eventually kill you. You get it from ticks and mosquitoes. (Lyme disease.)
Green Cough - Gives you a bad fever and a terrible cough. It can only be caught in leaf bare; you can die from it if you get sick enough.
Neetle- You get a high fever and you throw up a lot. You can get it any time of the year, and there is no known cause for it.
Rabies - Gives you a fever, foamy mouth, and dizziness. There is no cure for it, and if you get it you will die. You can only get it from another animal that has it or getting infected in a cut.
Scarlet fever - You get a severe fever. Can only be received by kits in leafbare, from being cold.
White Cough - Gives you a bad cough and fever; it can turn into Green Cough, but just this can't kill you.
White Paw - Your paw pads turn white, and give you severe pain if you walk on them. You get it in leafbare when your paws are cold for a long period of time, and if not treated soon, can make you permanently lose feeling and use of the frozen areas.

Posted by Pandalover911.
Thanks to sweetcreola for pointing out that parsley wasn't on the list!

Soon, the forest had been returned to much of its former glory. However, everyone was a little frightened. Would history repeat itself? Even the leaders worried; tension arose between the Clans.

The Law

The Warrior Code
This is StarClan’s guide, not mine. So while your cat should follow these rules, it’s absolutely acceptable to have them not to for plot. Taken from the Warriors Field Guide.

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
  2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
  3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
  4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
  5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
  6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
  7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
  8. The deputy will become Clan leader when he leader dies or retires.
  9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
  10. A gathering of all Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for one night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
  11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
  12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
  13. The word of the Clan leader is law.
  14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
  15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Taken from the Warriors Field Guide: Secrets of the Clans.

My Rules
These you need to follow no matter what. Failure to follow these rules will result in punishment. xD

1. Follow all rules of the site and this section.
  2. This is semi-literate. All posts must have more than one line of text, and preferably more than two sentences. Use your best grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etceteras. And please do fill out the entire form.
  3. Before making a crazy that someone else invented, please ask its creator for permission.
  4. When in character, put a marking before each cat’s post so that we know what Clan it is in. (R) for Rose, (M) for Mist, (B) for Bramble, (S) for Storm, (H) for Half, (V) for Vamp, (W) for Were, (Ro) for rogues, (L) for loners, (K) for kittypets, and (FC) for forest creatures.
  5. All Clan cats should have a warrior name, though some leaders have been known to make exceptions. Warrior names have two parts, for example, ‘sun’ and ‘beam’ for the name Sunbeam. Suffixes are important to remember, as they label a cat; make sure you’re using one appropriate for its rank.
  6. Cats may not have names with the prefix rose, mist, bramble, storm, half, vamp, were, or star, and their names may not be Silverpelt, Moonstone, or Seventrees. Also, their name must be unique in their Clan. (If no other cat period had it that’d be great, but it’s not necessary.)
  7. Cats must have known each other for at least three real life days before they may mate, and another three before any kits can be born. She-cat players, be sure to ask the mate’s owner before having the she become pregnant.
  8. Queens may give birth to no more than ten cats per litter. It is the mother’s job to send me the kits’ forms, but if a user wants to send their own forms instead of the mother they may. All users must fill out their own forms, too, unless both the mom and the kit’s player are okay with this.
  9. If you wish to make a little "clan" of your own, you may; however, please keep its number to ten animals or less per group, not counting kits born into it. (These will not be listed up front.)
  10. Any time a cat shapeshifts, it must result in a loss of energy. And when a cat can turn into anything, keep it realistic - they shouldn’t know what a dinosaur or dragon is, so why would they turn into one? (It’s a different matter if that’s all they can turn into, though.)
  11. To be a member of HalfClan, cats must be a crazy.
  12. To be a member of VampClan, cats must be a vampire, vampire hybrid, or a to-be vampire.
  13. To be a member of WereClan, cats must be able to shapeshift.
  14. 15. Whenever one of your cats becomes a queen, changes species, switches Clans, or dies, you must let me know so I can update it. Leaders and meds, please make sure you PM me when you do ceremonies.
  15. Do not ask for special positions; the Clan leader or I will ask you. You may express interest, but the final decision is up to me and the leader.
  16. You may not have more than two leadership positions or medic positions, but no more than three special positions total. You cannot be appointed deputy or med apprentice of a Clan if you were just leader or med.
  17. Kits must have been alive for at least one real life week before becoming an apprentice, and an additional week is required from this point before they can become a warrior. When PMing a leader for a warrior/apprentice ceremony, please check first with the owners of the siblings, and be sure to have the siblings all receive the ranks at the same time. However, there is an exception for exceptional warrior-like behavior in apprentices, in which case they may become warriors early.

When the time came for a Gathering, everyone was much relieved. Trust was regained between the Clans, and the law was laid down again. Confidence lit in the soul of every cat, and when they returned to their camps, finally were they able to sleep well.

Always, though, there was the lust for new members. The Clan cats were significantly reduced in number, and those cats who were worthy of joining them were fought over until finally they had taken their sides. Everything, then, was truly the same - the Clans no longer feared a little healthy rivalry.

Forms

Regular Form
This is for any character not born in the RP.

In-Depth Version:
Name: (Remember, Clan cats must have warrior names.)
Species: (Normal will suffice, unless the cat is a crazy.)
Description: (What the cat looks like.)
Personality: (How the cat acts.)
Clan: (Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, Were, Star, or none.)
Other: (Anything else?)

Plain Version:
Name:
Species:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Kit Form
For characters born in the RP.

In-Depth Version:
Name:
Species:
Description:
Personality:
Parents: (Their mom and dad, if known; name and user please.)
User Playing Kit: (So I don’t get confused when the mom sends me the forms.)
Other:

Plain Version:
Name:
Species:
Description:
Personality:
Parents:
User Playing Kit:
Other:

Recycling Form
For characters you owned on the old RP.

Name:
Clan:

(Only use this for characters that you want exactly the same as they were on WI. If, for example, you’d like to bring back a kit as an apprentice, you’ll need to fill out the normal form.)

To show that you have read and agree to the rules, please post with each form, “As the rose petal drifts” in bold magenta. I know that some of you like to do variations of this phrase to make it more interesting, and that’s fine, as long as you still do it in bold magenta. (For simplicity, you can just copy and paste it out of the box below.)
Code:
[color=magenta][b]As the rose petal drifts.[/b][/color]

Character listings below. If any of your characters have incorrect info, please let me know. If they aren’t up front at all, then most likely I either deleted you off the list or never accepted your form.

So, what are you going to do? Do you have the guts to join us, or will you let yourself be chased off by our fierce and powerful warriors? The choice is yours - be sure that it is the right one.

Info - post 1
Roseclan - post 2
Mistclan - post 3
Brambleclan - post 4
Stormclan - post 5
Halfclan - post 6
Vampclan - post 7
Wereclan - post 8
Loners, Rogues, and Kittypets - post 9
Forest Creatures - post 10
StarClan - post 11
Guide to Abnormal Cats (Those Monsters Among Us) - post 12

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 6/28/2010, 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty RoseClan

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 5:53 pm

RoseClan
brave and loyal
[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 9v9h08

LEADER

Tigerstar [Honey comb]—dark ginger tom with black paws and jagged stripes; white underbelly.
Lives: *********

DEPUTY

Moontail [Mouse]—white tom with an odd black crest on his forehead.

MEDICINE CAT

Snowstorm [Taylor_Potter]—orange she-cat with bold black tiger stripes; white and striped ears; white, black, and orange tail; dull emerald green eyes.
Apprentice, Bluecrystal [shadowsowner888]

Bluecrystal [shadowsowner888]—stony blue she-cat with sparkling brown eyes.

WARRIORS
(toms, and she-cats without kits)

Ambercloud [Horsey]—light cream tom with white patches; blue eyes.

Ambereyes [Princessfrog11]—brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes; glare.

Ashcloud [shadowsowner888]—orange tabby she-cat with black stripes.

Azaleapool [Honey comb]—white she-cat with pink azalea flowers behind her left ear and right foreleg.

Black Rose [Miafire]—long-furred black she-cat with amber eyes; many vine designs with small, pink, rose ones on them; the vines connect on her side, forming a large red, rose; long black claws; large, sharp teeth; some of her fur covers her right eye; red mixed slightly with pink, fire designs on each paw; wavy tail with real vines wrapped slightly around it, sticking out, and with pink and red roses growing on them.

Branchfur [shadowsowner888]—long-furred russet tom with gray splotches; icy blue eyes; werewolf.

Brownchest [Shadowlover2000]—brown male wolf-cat with a darker chest.

Darkmoon [Taylor_Potter]—black tom with white spot around half his face, from chin to right ear stopping at bridge of nose and side of face.

Fawngaze [Rai]—small, strong, light brown she-cat with white on her underbelly; oddly large ears; large, innocent, chocolate brown eyes; white spots on her back and rump.

Fogpelt [Shadowlover2000]—gray tom with brown chest.

Gemstream [Taylor_Potter]—reddish-brown she-cat with dark blue eyes; silver tail and paws.

Goldenbeam [doggie123]—golden-yellow she-cat with amber eyes; white muzzle.

Greeneyes [Princessfrog11]—cream tom with jade eyes; glare.

Hollyfrost [shadowsowner888]—shaggy gray she-cat with muddy brown eyes; white patches; bright, flame red tailtip; werewolf.

Icefur [Shadowlover2000]—blue she-cat with an icy gaze; hard, cold pelt.

Jupiterpelt [rattyjol]—grayish-blue she-cat with stormy gray eyes.

Lionheart [Rai]—orange tabby mix tom.

Littlegiant [emz360]—big, muscular, shaggy white tom with giant paws; brown spots; big black patches; dark brown, almost black eyes.

Mistypelt [Mouse]—tiny gray she-cat.

Raintalon [Mouse]—large brown tom with small, light brown spots.

Redpelt [Shadowlover2000]—red tom with white paws and tailtip.

Redtail [Shadowlover2000]—fox-like tom.

Snowdrift [shadowsowner888]—white she-cat with a red-brown stripe down her back; werewolf.

Solidred [Shadowlover2000]—red tom with white paws and tailtip.

Sunstreak [Taylor_Surf]—small amber tom with white paws; yellow eyes.

Talltree [shadowsowner888]—chocolate brown tom with a coal gray stripe from his forehead to tailtip; deep green eyes.

Tarpool [shadowsowner888]—black and orange tabby tom with green eyes.

Treeleaf [shadowsowner888]—brown tom with bark-like markings; forest green eyes.

Twilightsparrow [Honey comb]—black tom with purplish markings like a starling.

Wolfheart [shadowsowner888]—large, shaggy, russet tom with brown eyes; werewolf.

Yewtail [Horsey]—long-furred gray she-cat with white patches; icy blue eyes.

APPRENTICES
(more than six moons old, in training to become warriors)

Bluepaw [WebkinzGirl500] [needs mentor]—agile gray she-cat with a blue-tinted shimmer to her coat, especially on her belly; faint pink-black nose; sharp claws.

Cherrypaw [Born2Surf] [needs mentor]—white she-cat with a pinkish tint; deep blue eyes.

Cinnamonpaw [Princessfrog11] [to be Cinnamonstripes] [needs mentor]—skinny, light brown tom with mud brown stripes; half glare.

Copperpaw [xxevrrmorrx113] [to be Coppersky] [needs mentor]—peach, copper she-cat that almost looks Siamese; stripes like a tiger's; light brown patch on face and back that fades out from nose and top of tail; lighter, almost white underbelly, muzzle, and undertail; blue eyes that look silver in most light.

Crystalpaw [Honey comb] [to be Crystalpool] [needs mentor]—crystal blue she-cat with darker eyes; maine coon.

Emeraldpaw [shadowsowner888] [needs mentor]—light green she-cat with brown eyes.

Icepaw [Honey comb] [to be Icescratch] [needs mentor]—ice aqua blue tom with dark blue scratch-like stripes on his tail; dark blue eyes; maine coon.

Junepaw [Ttyycool56] [needs mentor]—strongly-built brown, gray, and black tabby tom with green eyes.

Leafpaw [littletoes101]—dark brown tabby tom with green eyes.

Mysterypaw [Princessfrog11] [to be Mysterysong] [needs mentor]—long-furred, silver-white she-cat with blue-violet eyes; half glare.

Mysterypaw [Shadowlover2000] [to be Mysteryclaw] [needs mentor]—gray she-cat with black blotches.

Onyxpaw [shadowsowner888] [needs mentor]—black tom with brown eyes.

Phantompaw [Honey comb] [needs mentor]—black tom with haunting eyes; white cloth over right side of face.

Rubypaw [shadowsowner888] [needs mentor]—dark red she-cat with brown eyes.

Sapphirepaw [shadowsowner888] [needs mentor]—light blue-gray she-cat with brown eyes.

Skunkpaw [Born2Surf] [needs mentor]—black tom with a white stripe from his nose to tailtip; white paws.

Sparrowpaw [Horsey] [needs mentor]—long-furred, dark brown tom with thick black stripes and paws; werewolf.

Topazpaw [shadowsowner888] [needs mentor]—tawny golden tom with brown eyes.

Wildpaw [Horsey] [needs mentor]—small, dark gray she-cat with lighter gray fire markings spreading up her legs; deep, tawny, golden eyes; werewolf.

QUEENS AND KITS
(she-cats expecting or nursing kits, and any kits)

Bramblekit [Taylor_Potter]—light gray tom with amber eyes.

Dappledfur [PhoenixFlames]—lithe, sleek tortoiseshell she-cat with white tailtip, paws, chest, and muzzle; amber eyes.
Kits:
Swallowkit [PhoenixFlames] [to be Swallowtail]—swift, dark brown she-cat with patches of slightly lighter and darker brown; white muzzle; light brown feathers on tailtip; Spark Sparrow.

Hollyleaf [Honey comb]—black she-cat with white paws; green eyes; winged.
Kits:
Eclipsekit [Honey comb]—black she-cat with flame orange flecks on her paws and muzzle; bat wings.
Firekit [Honey comb]—red she-cat with the most delicate, pale green eyes; black eye mask, tail rings, ears, and paws.

Moonlightkit [Taylor_Potter]—black and white she-cat with amber eyes.

Petalkit [Luckypenny666]—calico she-cat with splotches like petals.

Sapphirekit [Mouse]—pretty orange tabby she-cat with blue eyes.

Tearkit [Komoda2000]—petite, slinky, silky black she-cat flecked with bits of ginger and white; round, glossy amber eyes; sharply structured face with a narrowed muzzled; chipped, unkempt paws.

Wolfsoul [Shadowlover2000]—wolf-like she-cat.
Kits:
Darkkit [Shadowlover2000] [to be Darktouch]—black tom with a red streak from his head to his tailtip.
Goldenkit [Shadowlover2000] [to be Goldentouch]—golden she-cat with shimmering blue eyes.
Icekit [Shadowlover2000] [to be Icetouch]—icy-looking, cold blue she-cat.

ELDERS
(former warriors and queens, now retired)

Mistyfeather [shadowsowner888]—stony blue she-cat with long, downy fur; brown eyes.

Info - post 1
Roseclan - post 2

Mistclan - post 3
Brambleclan - post 4
Stormclan - post 5
Halfclan - post 6
Vampclan - post 7
Wereclan - post 8
StarClan - post 11

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 7/4/2010, 9:11 am; edited 17 times in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 3327

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty MistClan

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 5:53 pm

MistClan
stealthy and mysterious

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Aokto4

LEADER

Leopardstar [shadowsowner888]—golden tom with black spots like a leopard; a blaze the color of fire from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail.
Apprentice, Ashpaw [Ratty]
Lives: **

DEPUTY

Brightmoon [emz360]—long-furred, silky, very petite, solid white she-cat with ears that are slightly too big for her head; bright green eyes; shiny black nose; muscles hidden under her layers of long fur.

MEDICINE CAT

Echosong [Ttyycool56]—large gray, white, and black she-cat with wise, clear gray eyes.
Apprentice, Twilightpaw? [Snow]

WARRIORS

Applefrost [Honey comb]—brown she-cat with darker stripes; white muzzle, paws, tailtip, and chest.

Beartracks [Taylor_Potter]—black tom with white paws and nose; stunning green eyes.

Berryfur [shadowsowner888]—black tom with little white spots; amber eyes.

Blueblaze [annb]—beautiful, shimmery, dark blue she-cat with almost brilliant, white eyes.

Brambleshadow [shadowsowner888]—brown tom with black patches; amber eyes.

Bravethicket [WebkinzGirl500]—brownish tom with white paws, belly, and stripes on his back; cute pink nose.

Daisypelt [Princessfrog11]—white she-cat with a golden petal pattern.

Darkstorm [rattyjol]—black tom with dark eyes.

Deadsoul [Miafire]—black she-cat with a twisted right paw.

Flightfeather [xnewmsx]—white she-cat with patches around her ears, and brown paws and green eyes.

Frostfire [Honey comb]—white tom with a thick, wide, black stripe down his back; black tail and paw; mysterious yellow eyes.

Gingerpelt [The Newms]—tortoiseshell brown, white, and tan she-cat; amber eyes.

Glimmerdawn [shadowsowner888]—tawny she-cat with brownish-gold eyes; vampire hybrid.

Goldengaze [shadowsowner888]—flame red tom with scorching topaz eyes; vampire.

Goldentail [HeartEd]—large, majestic, golden tom with emerald green eyes; long tail.

Graystone [Honey comb]—gray tom with black stripes; injured left eye; green eyes.
Apprentice, Jaypaw [Honey comb]

Graystripe [shadowsowner888]—long-furred gray tom with a black stripe running down his back.

Lichenshade [shadowsowner888]—brown she-cat with darker brown and light tan streaks; amber eyes.

Midnightdream [Taylor_Potter]—raven black she-cat with white muzzle; midnight blue eyes.

Orchidleaf [The Newms]—pale gray she-cat with white spots on her flanks; purple eyes.

Ravenclaw [Taylor_Potter]—bronze tom with bluish paws; dark golden muzzle.

Shadowstorm [xnewmsx]—black tom with a silver stripe running down his back; blue eyes.

Singingtwilight [shadowsowner888]—white she-cat with red and purple dapples; brown eyes; vampire hybrid.

Snowleopard [Miafire]—slim white she-cat with leopard-like fur; shiny, light blue eyes.

Solarmoon [shadowsowner888]—golden tom with red paws; green eyes; vampire hybrid.

Spottedshadow [shadowsowner888]—black she-cat with consistent pattern of chestnut brown spots all over.
Apprentice, Milkpaw [Ratty]

Streakeclipse [shadowsowner888]—flame red tom with purply streaks; blue eyes; vampire hybrid.

Tigerstripe [shadowsowner888]—orange tom with coal black stripes, ears, and tailtip; white underbelly; brown paws.

Violetheart [shadowsowner888]—purply-red she-cat with golden eyes; vampire.

APPRENTICES

[med apprentice reserved for Snow]

Amberpaw [Taylor_Potter] [needs mentor]—ginger she-cat with a white tail; silver patches of matted fur around her eyes; white tail and paws; dull amber eyes.

Ashpaw [rattyjol]—dark gray she-cat flecked with silver; green eyes.
Mentor, Leopardstar [Shadow]

Cinderpaw [Honey comb] [needs mentor]—black she-cat with gray stripes.

Crystallinepaw [to be Cyrstallinemist] [needs mentor]—petite, light gray she-cat with grayish-blue eyes like the sky on an early winter morning; white swirls wrap around her legs and neck; back is flecked with white, black, and blue spots.

Duskpaw [LuckyPenny666] [needs mentor]—medium gray tom with blue-gray eyes.

Fangpaw [Taylor_Potter] [needs mentor]—black tabby tom with matted fur; bright green eyes; lightning-shaped scar on his forehead.

Flamepaw [Princessfrog11] [needs mentor]—orange tabby tom with ice blue eyes.

Icepaw [shadowsowner888] [needs mentor]—gray tom with red and purple dapples; green eyes; 3/8 vampire.

Jaypaw [Honey comb]—bluish-gray tom with black stripes.
Mentor, Graystone [Honey comb]

Milkpaw [rattyjol]—white tom with brown splotches; green eyes.
Mentor, Spottedshadow [Shadow]

Rainpaw [shadowsowner888] [needs mentor]—white she-cat with dark gray stripes; brown eyes; 3/8 vampire.

Sablepaw [Honey comb] [needs mentor]—golden she-cat with brown paws.

Shadowpaw [shadowsowner888] [to be Shadowstorm] [needs mentor]—long-furred black tom with gray splotches all over; brown eyes.

Smokepaw [Honey comb] [to be Smokefrost]—black tom with dark eyes.

Stonepaw [shadowsowner888] [to be Stonemoss] [needs mentor]—long-furred gray she-cat with brown spots all over; blue eyes.

Tawnypaw [Princessfrog11] [needs mentor]—light brown she-cat with dark green eyes.

Thunderpaw [Honey comb] [needs mentor]—yellowish-orange tom with rusty brown stripes.

Whitepaw [shadowsowner888] [needs mentor]—long-furred gray tom with white patches; blue eyes.

Willowpaw [Honey comb] [needs mentor]—silver she-cat with white snowflake on forehead; green eyes, one of which is blind.

QUEENS AND KITS

Birdwing [Shadowlover2000]—black and gray she-cat with soft, furry wings.
Kits:
Wordkit [Shadowlover2000]—deep red she-cat with a large yellow line down her back.

Gemkit [Born2Surf]—reddish-brown she-cat with dark blue eyes; silver paws and tail.

Mintflower's kits:
Blackkit [Honey comb]—black she-cat with bright, baby blue eyes.
Lionkit [Honey comb]—brownish-yellow tom with brownish-red eyes.
Rainkit [rattyjol]—larger, dark gray tom with dark blue eyes.
Sandkit [rattyjol]—sandy brown she-cat with green eyes.
Snowkit [rattyjol]—fluffy white she-cat with pale green eyes.

ELDERS

Dirtslash [shadowsowner888]—gray tom with a thick brown stripe stretching from his shoulder to his flank on each side.

Irisbud [shadowsowner888]—chocolate brown she-cat with violet eyes.

Wingsoul [Honey comb]—old white she-cat with emerald eyes; winged; crescent moon on forehead with a small star close to it.

Info - post 1
Roseclan - post 2
Mistclan - post 3

Brambleclan - post 4
Stormclan - post 5
Halfclan - post 6
Vampclan - post 7
Wereclan - post 8
StarClan - post 11

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 6/27/2010, 9:05 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : how lucky!)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty BrambleClan

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 5:54 pm

BrambleClan
strong and swift
[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 11ayjbk

LEADER

Wolfstar [Horsey]—smoky gray, russet-tinted tom with cool, deep blue eyes; small and white, yet lethal paws.
Lives: *********

DEPUTY

[none yet]

MEDICINE CAT

Goldenpool [Honey comb]—light brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes.

WARRIORS

Brackentail [shadowsowner888]—dusty brown tom with a darker brown tail; blue eyes.

Fallencomet [shadowsowner888]—deep blue-gray tom with twinkling yellow eyes; white dapples.

Fangfeather [Born2Surf]―dusty gray, short-furred tom with amber eyes, and a scar above his right.

Forestmoon [Taylor_Potter]—dark brown she-cat with emerald green eyes; silver stripe running down her back.

Flamedawn [shadowsowner888]—reddish-brown tom with legs that fade to a bright yellow; indigo eyes.

Flamedusk [shadowsowner888]—red-orange tom with blue eyes.

Forestclaws [shadowsowner888]—dark green she-cat with brown eyes.

Gingerfoot [Honey comb]—ginger she-cat with one green eye and one blue; black star on her head.

Gravelheart [iGrievous]—light gray tabby tom with stripes of varying shades of darker gray; golden eyes.

Greentide [Ttyycool]—creamy tom with swirls of chocolatey brown, like a mocha coffee; brown eyes; white paws.

Hazelblaze [Rai]— savannah brown tom.

Hollowleaf [Miafire]—long-furred, golden-green she-cat.

Icepraise [rattyjol]—pale silver she-cat with light amber eyes.

Midnightbud [shadowsowner888]—black she-cat with rose red eyes that seem brighter during the night.

Mistystep [Horsey]—black she-cat with white muzzle and paws; green eyes; longer fur around chin, chest, and belly.

Nightshade [emz360]—silky, blackish-purple she-cat with dark purple eyes.

Oakstripe [Sealo]—golden-brown tom with a darker brown stripe from his nose- to tail-tip.

Peachheart [Rai]—creamy white she-cat with orange siamese markings; pale, icy blue eyes.

Rainbowpony [shadowsowner888]—rainbow-striped tom with a large, poofy afro on his head; Stagefreak.

Softbreeze [Horsey]—light gray tabby she-cat with chocolate brown eyes; black tailtip.

Stormsky [Princessfrog11]—light gray tom with light blue eyes.

Suntail [sweettee11]—black tom with orange, green-rimmed eyes.

Tigerleaf [shadowsowner888]—pretty orange she-cat with black stripes; leaf green eyes.

Tuftwind [shadowsowner888]—scruffy, smoky gray tom with his fur in disorderly little tufts, making him appear ragged; dark brown, usually half-closed eyes; dark brown underfur; chipped, ugly, thick black claws; horizontal ears folded in half the long way, making them look elfish.

Wispyeyes [shadowsowner888]—orange she-cat with gray eyes that appear slightly misty; far-sighted.

APPRENTICES

Phantompaw [Taylor_Potter] [needs mentor]—white-gray tom with black paws; mask marking around eyes.

Twigpaw [LuckyPenny666] [needs mentor]—dark brown tabby tom with dark stripes.

Windpaw [The Newms] [needs mentor]—shortish, stocky white she-cat with light gray tabby stripes; wide blue eyes; pink nose with one black spot.

QUEENS AND KITS

Discogroove [emz360]’s kits:
Orangekit [shadowsowner888] [to be Orangefanta]—neon orange tom with lime green stripes; large, creamy orange mane that gets poofy on wet days; indigo eyes; Stagefreak.
Screamingkit [shadowsowner888] [to be Screamingfan]—lime green she-cat with red and yellow stripes; bright blue eyes; mane that gets poofy on wet days; Stagefreak.

Moonstep [sweettee11]—fluffy cream she-cat with blue eyes.
Kits:
Blisskit [sweettee11]—black she-cat that glitters in the light; cream tailtip; green eyes with blue specks.
Wispkit [sweettee11] [to be Wispshell]—wispy-furred, cream she-cat with a black tailtip; stunning blue eyes with light green specks.

Sandwhisper [Shadowlover2000]—sandy she-cat with eyes that look blue.
Kits:
Sandkit [Shadowlover2000] [to be Sandwind]—beautiful sandy she-cat with eyes that look blue.
Snowkit [Shadowlover2000] [to be Snowwhisper]—snow-white she-cat.

Thornfire [rattyjol]—brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes.
Kits:
Dawnkit [rattyjol]—brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes.
Swiftkit [rattyjol]—off-white she-cat with black splotches; green eyes.

ELDERS

[none yet]

Info - post 1
Roseclan - post 2
Mistclan - post 3
Brambleclan - post 4

Stormclan - post 5
Halfclan - post 6
Vampclan - post 7
Wereclan - post 8
StarClan - post 11

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 6/27/2010, 9:05 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : how lucky!)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty StormClan

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 5:54 pm

StormClan
persistent and battle-ready
[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Vrpvt1

LEADER

Streamstar [rattyjol]—dark gray she-cat with light blue eyes; a few black rings on her tailtip; light silver stripe down her back.

DEPUTY

none yet

MEDICINE CAT

Oakwing [The Newms]—dark brown she-cat with black spots on her back and legs; black ears and tailtip; green eyes; shorter-than-average tail.
Apprentice, Silverpaw [Taylor Potter]

WARRIORS

Ashpool [xxevrrmorrx113]—dark gray, good looking tom with leprechaun green eyes; black stripe going down his back; sandy underbelly, muzzle, undertail, leg, and inner ears; dirt-like black on legs.

Brokenclaw [Taylor_Potter]—large gray tom with amber eyes; broken claw on right forepaw.

Cindersky [shadowsowner888]—gray she-cat with white, cloud-shaped patches; sky blue eyes.

Coalglow [shadowsowner888]—dark gray tom with a white tailtip; red streaks; amber eyes.

Coldsnow [Princessfrog11]—pure white she-cat with light gray paws; coal-gray tail and ears; torn ears, one worse than the other; one blue and one green eye; arctic fox-cat.

Emberflame [shadowsowner888]—bright orange she-cat with blue eyes; black and white dapples.

Fawndapple [shadowsowner888]—brown she-cat with white dapples all over; blue eyes.

Icefur [shadowsowner888]—pale stony blue tom as cold as ice; golden eyes; vampire.

Lavadust [shadowsowner888]—red-gray tom with orange eyes; bright orange markings; aqua water walker.

Leafdapple [WebkinzGirl500]—tortoiseshell she-cat with dazzling green eyes; sparkling smile.

Leafstorm [Sealo]—brown-and-ginger she-cat with green eyes.

Nettleclaw [Honey comb]—brown she-cat with darker stripes; one brownish-yellow and one green eye.

Ripplestone [shadowsowner888]—dawn orange she-cat with blue-gray ripples; brown eyes; wanderer-vampire.

Sandfur [Ttyycool]—jet black she-cat with glowing green eyes; white tailtip.

Twistedriver [Miafire]—long-furred, pale blue tom with a river design; dark blue eyes; scarred muzzle; gray tailtip.

Wolfwhisker [rattyjol]—gray and rusty red tom with amber eyes.

APPRENTICES

Crystalpaw [LuckyPenny666] [needs mentor]—pure white she-cat with light gray paws; gray spots under her bright blue eyes.

Silverpaw [Taylor_Potter]—silver tom with black paw and tail; one white whisker.

QUEENS AND KITS

Leafstorm's kits:
Eaglekit [rattyjol]—gray and rusty red she-cat with amber eyes.
Flamingkit [rattyjol]—bright ginger tom with amber eyes.
Skykit [rattyjol]—light brown tabby she-cat with sky-blue eyes.

Serpentwhisker [Shadowlover2000]—sleek, dark green she-cat; creature-like; unusually long whiskers.
Kits:
Applekit [Shadowlover2000] [to be Appleseed]—dark red tom with bright green eyes.
Honeykit [Shadowlover2000] [to be Honeygaze]—black she-cat with honey-gold eyes.
Mountainkit [Shadowlover2000] [to be Mountainlion]—golden tom; resembles a mountain lion (aka Sharptooth).

ELDERS

[none yet]

Info - post 1
Roseclan - post 2
Mistclan - post 3
Brambleclan - post 4
Stormclan - post 5

Halfclan - post 6
Vampclan - post 7
Wereclan - post 8
StarClan - post 11

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 6/27/2010, 9:06 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : how lucky!)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty HalfClan

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 5:55 pm

HalfClan
unique and understanding

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were K38yll

LEADER

Oakstar [Ttyycool56]—abnormally large, brown, long-furred, shaggy tom with huge claws and paws; patches of brown and green scales scattered throughout his fur; sharp orange eyes; dino-cat.

DEPUTY

[none yet]

MEDICINE CAT

Spiritflower [Horsey]—sleek white she-cat with ginger patches; pointy muzzle; cocoa brown eyes; beaver-fox-cat.

WARRIORS

Boragetail [Taylor_Potter]—very round, pink tom with furry white patches on his leathery skin; cork-screw tail; floppy ears; pig legs; pink snout; pig-cat.

Bouncebounce [Miafire]—round tom with brown eyes; long puffy tail; 1/4 bouncy-ball cat.

Coppersun [shadowsowner888]—bronzey, light golden tom with amber eyes; large wings on his back like a bat’s; huge claws; slightly pointed muzzle; dragon myth-cat.

Firelily [jessirey]—orange tabby she-cat with a white underbelly; long tail; blue eyes.

Hornetsting [rattyjol]—small, fuzzy tom with black and yellow stripes; black eyes; short, black, stiff, pointy tail; bee-cat.

Lilyeyes [Taylor_Potter]—small, smooth, hairless green she-cat with webbed feet; long, sticky tongue that extends; sharp teeth; frog-cat.

Moonleap [shadowsowner888]—frosty blue she-cat with violet eyes; pointed muzzle; thick, furry tail; red paws; fox-cat.

Pipsqueak [shadowsowner888]—smaller-than-average, gray and brown tabby she-cat with a long, hairless tail; beady black eyes; mouse-cat.

Scarredeye [Miafire]—long-furred tom with half his tail; long claws; shining blue eyes; torn hind paw; long battle scar across his eyes; dragon horns and wings; dragon myth-cat.

Shadowfawn [sweettee11]—gray and black tom with two tails; purple fire flowing out all over; fox-cat.

Silverthorn [Taylor_Potter]—white and black tom with a short, chubby, rabbit\'s tail; amber eyes; rabbit teeth; longer ears; rabbit-cat.

Songbird [rattyjol]—sleek white she-cat with blue eyes; five thin black bands around her belly; black music notes down her spine and tail; melodious voice; song-cat.

Sparksoil [shadowsowner888]—sandy brown tom with amber eyes; large, feathered wings; feathers on tail instead of fur; wings, paws, and tail are glowing blue; a spark at the end of each whisker; Spark Sparrow.

Toadstool (Toad) [shadowsowner888]—small white tom with red spots and a mushroom cap on his head; wheels instead of legs; Mario-Kat.

Tulipstep [shadowsowner888]—bright red she-cat with smooth-looking fur that is bristly to the touch; sparkling blue eyes; leaves growing out of her legs; silky petals form a mane around her head; green-tinted tail; plant-cat.

APPRENTICES

[med apprentice reserved for Dream]

Coyotepaw [Taylor_Potter] [needs mentor]—white, dog-statured, short, stocky tom with strong legs; black patches, tufts on the top of his ears, and tailtip; dull blue eyes; dog-cat.

Eclipsepaw [shadowsowner888] [needs mentor]—stocky black and white tom with red streaks along his cheeks; short tail; thick legs; badger-cat.

Jaypaw [rattyjol] [needs mentor]—bluish-gray she-cat with feathered tail and forepaws; nonretractable hindclaws; pale blue eyes; jay-cat.

Snakepaw [Taylor_Potter] [needs mentor]—calico tom with a snake tail and fangs; emerald green eyes with slits for pupils; often slurs his \'s\'s; snake-cat.

Summerpaw [Taylor_Potter] [needs mentor]—black she-cat with silver paws; snake fangs and tail; slitted blue eyes; often slurs her 's's; snake-cat.

Sunnypaw [Princessfrog11]—leaf cat.

QUEENS AND KITS

Moonkit [WebkinzGirl500]—brown tom with two dark spots like a beagle; green eyes; small dark spots above eyes, between his ears; black nose; dog's tail; 1/4 dog.

Shadesky [shadowsowner888]—indigo she-cat with white paws; a few iridescent feathers scattered throughout pelt; retractable wings; amber eyes; raven-cat.

Shimmerflight [shadowsowner888]—white she-cat with blue-gray spots on her eyes, tail, and stomach; blue eyes; rabbit-cat.
Kits:
Frostkit [shadowsowner888]—light gray she-cat with blue-gray spots all over; 1/4 polar bear; light blue eyes; big paws; 1/4 rabbit.
Orcakit [shadowsnwer888]—white tom with black lower legs, tail, muzzle, and patches around eyes; brown eyes; muscular legs; thick tail; big paws; 1/4 polar bear; 1/4 rabbit.
Wavekit [shadowsowner888]—white she-cat with blue-gray and black spots all over; outstanding blue eyes; small, graceful paws; strong legs; elongated ears; 1/4 rabbit; 1/4 polar bear.

ELDERS

[none yet]

Info - post 1
Roseclan - post 2
Mistclan - post 3
Brambleclan - post 4
Stormclan - post 5
Halfclan - post 6

Vampclan - post 7
Wereclan - post 8
Guide to Abnormal Cats (Those Monsters Among Us) - post 11

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 5/31/2010, 3:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty VampClan

VampClan
powerful and wise

[needs pic]

LEADERS

[reserved for Snow]

DEPUTY

Fangfrost [Miafire]—long-furred, slim, burnt-black-brown she-cat with golden-brown eyes; white forepaws; long, bushy tail; orange-brown hind paws; fang marking on her back; vampire.

MEDICINE CAT

[reserved for warriorcatlover]

WARRIORS

Arcticflurry [shadowsowner888]—crystal blue she-cat with red-golden eyes; vampire.

Bloodclaw [Born2Surf]—silver she-cat with cream swirls on her flank; golden-amber eyes; vampire.

Burningclover [shadowsowner888]—bright red tom with green paws; golden eyes; vampire.

Fangfright [Ttyycool]—burly, russet-gold tom with unnaturally cold skin; gold eyes; vampire.

Flickertail [Born2Surf]—white tom with gray stripes; bright amber eyes; black spot on right ear; vampire.

Leechfrost [rattyjol]—small, glossy black tom with golden eyes; vampire.

Smokestep [shadowsowner888]—pale gray tom with darker gray paws; golden eyes; vampire.

Snowstorm [Honey comb]—long-haired, white tom with golden eyes; vampire.

Sunblaze [shadowsowner888]—long-furred black she-cat with a golden, twisty blaze down back; brown eyes; 1/4 vampire.

Viperfang [emz360]—chocolate brown tom with a white underbelly; amber eyes; vampire.

APPRENTICES

[none yet]

QUEENS AND KITS
(to-be vamp or hybrid vamp she-cats expecting or nursing vampire hybrid kits, and any kits)

Lavenderkit [Born2Surf]—tawny she-cat with black ears; brown paws; white tail; violet eyes; star nose; vampire hybrid.

ELDERS
(full vampires that were changed as elders, or aged to-be vampires)

[none yet]

Info - post 1
Roseclan - post 2
Mistclan - post 3
Brambleclan - post 4
Stormclan - post 5
Halfclan - post 6
Vampclan - post 7

Wereclan - post 8
StarClan - post 11
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty WereClan

WereClan
unpredictable and ever-changing

[needs pic]

LEADERS

Sparrowstar [sealo]—blind brown tom with dark brown splotches; green eyes.

DEPUTY

[none yet]

MEDICINE CAT

[reserved for The Scribbled Cat]
Apprentice, Spottedpaw (rattyjol)

WARRIORS

Bayingmoon [shadowsowner888]—mud brown tom with black eyes; werewolf.

Blazefeather [littletoes101]—long-furred, shaggy red tom with deep green eyes; black paws; in human form he has shaggy red hair, green eyes and black skin; human-cat.

Echocave [shadowsowner888]—gray-blue she-cat with hazel eyes; dragon-shiftling.

Pinefreeze [shadowsowner888]—crystal white she-cat with pine green eyes; shifter.

Ravenflight [shadowsowner888]—iridescent black tom with a plumy tail; shifter.

Skylark [rattyjol]—chestnut brown tom with three dark brown bars across his chest; bright blue eyes.

Sparkash [shadowsowner888]—orange tom with blue-gray stripes; brown eyes; werewolf.

APPRENTICES

Daypaw [Ttyycool] [needs mentor]—sweet, russet gold she-cat with brown and light tan flecks dotting her face and legs; pretty chocolate brown eyes.

Everpaw [shadowsowner888] [to be Evergreen] [needs mentor]—crystal white tom with pine green eyes.

Spottedpaw [rattyjol]—golden-brown she-cat with black leopard spots; bright blue eyes.

QUEENS AND KITS

Eagleflight [littletoes101]—white and silver she-cat with dark blue eyes; curly tail.
Kits:
Ashenkit [littletoes101]—dark grayish-silver tom with green eyes; tora-ge markings; when human he has dark grayish silver hair with white around the edges, black skin, and green eyes; human-cat.
Eaglekit [littletoes101]—silver tora-ge she-cat with dark blue eyes; when human she has tanned skin, curly silver and white hair, dark blue eyes, and is tall; human-cat.
Featherkit [littletoes101]—light reddish, lion-colored tom with darker paws and underbelly; deep blue eyes; when human he has lion-colored hair, deep blue eyes, and tan skin; human-cat.
Hawkkit [littletoes101]—brown, red, and white tom with hazel eyes; when human he has white hair with bands of brown and red, hazel eyes, and black skin; human-cat.
Leafkit [littletoes101]—dark brown tom with lighter brown husky markings; blue eyes with flecks of green and aqua; when human he has tanned skin, dark brown hair with lighter brown stripes, and blue eyes with flecks of green and aqua; human-cat.

Dreamingrose [shadowsowner888]—violet she-cat with violet eyes; red paws and patches around eyes; scar down her right cheek; shifter.

Firekit [emz360] [to be Firehaze]—bright orange tabby tom with brown eyes; white paws and eartips; wereeagle.

ELDERS

[none yet]

Info - post 1
Roseclan - post 2
Mistclan - post 3
Brambleclan - post 4
Stormclan - post 5
Halfclan - post 6
Vampclan - post 7
Wereclan - post 8

StarClan - post 11

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 6/3/2010, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty Cats Outside the Clans

CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS

ROGUES
(mischievous cats that live on their own or in small groups)

Chocolate [Shadowlover2000]—chocolate brown tom; fox-cat.

Evilone [Shadowlover2000]—mean-looking black tom with fangs.

Fangfeather [Taylor_Potter]—dusty gray, short-furred tom with amber eyes; scar above his right eye; vampire.

Frightfeeder [Shadowlover2000]—black tom with yellow eyes that turn red and shoot red lights when they detect fear.

Foxgirl [Shadowlover2000]—orange she-cat with white paws and tailtip.

Illusion [Shadowlover2000]—seems different every time you look at her.

Larson [Taylor_Potter]—beautiful blonde she-cat with silver-amber eyes; can sing like a human; pure white paws and tail; muse.

Lightning [Shadowlover2000]—silky brown she-cat.

Mist [Princessfrog11]—thin-furred, silver-blue she-cat with ice blue eyes.

Nivrithi [Seraph]—large, black tom with unusually long claws and fangs; a great deal louder than most cats when he yowls; slightly elongated ears; panther-cat.

Raggedsnarl [shadowsowner888]—shaggy black tom with red eyes; werewolf.

Scorpionsnarl [Komoda2000]—scrawny, short- and rough-furred black tom with blood red slashes of fur; red on his jaw; glowing ruby eyes; long, jagged claws; razor sharp fangs that go to his chin; tail curved upwards like a scorpion's; vampire.

Silentsong [Miafire]—very bear-like, large black she-cat with a silver star on throat; vampire bear-cat.

Spike [Princessfrog11]—spiky-furred brown tom; porcupine-cat.

Spitfire [Taylor_Potter]—dusty black she-cat with green eyes; scar down her right eye.

Talonheart [Taylor_Potter]—dusty brown, short-furred she-cat with hazel eyes; scar on her left shoulder.

Tridune [Shadowlover2000]—blue and orange calico with milky white eyes and neon green pupils.

LONERS
(friendly cats that live on their own or in small groups)

Aere [shadowsowner888]—purplish-red she-cat with bright orange spots; gray eyes; orange inner ears; gray tailtip.

Basil [Honey comb]—gray she-cat with orange chest; green eyes.

Batman [shadowsowner888]—long-furred, muscular black tom with sharply pointed ears; very dark and shady.

Birch [shadowsowner888]—mottled auburn and honey yellow tom with brown eyes; 1/4 squirrel.

Charcole [Taylor_Surf]—white she-cat with black paws and muzzle; stunning green eyes.

Cheese [shadowsowner888]—flame red she-cat with a tomato for a body; tomato-cat.

Chester [Komoda2000]—dark charcoal tabby tom; only three legs; stripes of black and smoky grey; wears a red bandanna around his neck; deep chocolate eyes.

Cinders [Born2Surf]―orange tom with a tail of flame; charcoal black eyes that occasionally change with mood; fur is short where he has it.

Cleopatra [rattyjol]—bronze she-cat with reddish-brown leopard's spots; electric blue eyes.

Cloudedsky [shadowsowner888]—gray tom with streaks of blue-gray; amber eyes.

Cody [shadowsowner888]—long-furred, dirty blonde tom with blue eyes; dragon-shiftling.

Dirtleaf [Princessfrog11]—dark brown tom with a leaf on each paw; tree Dweller.

Drago [Shadowlover2000]—silky green she-cat with lightish green, bat-like wings; eggcatthing.

Dustfinger [shadowsowner888]—ginger tom with three long scars across his face; green eyes; fire-eater.

Edward [shadowsowner888]—long-furred, bronze tom with a windblown appearance; golden eyes; vampire.

Farid [shadowsowner888]—skinny black tom with black eyes; fire-eater.

Feather of Circling Bird (Feather) [shadowsowner888]—brown she-cat with white patches; brown eyes.

Flame of the Wailing Storm (Storm) [shadowsowner888]—gray tom with red spots; brown eyes.

Flora [rattyjol]—dark brown she-cat with golden flower-like markings; slightly darker golden circles around her bright green eyes; me-cat.

Fuego [shadowsowner888]—flame red tom with a tail of flame; golden paws; flame Dweller.

Glow [Princessfrog11]—glowing green she-cat with grass green eyes.

Hauntedheart [Miafire]—long-furred, slim black she-cat with a scarred back; one golden paw.

Jacob [shadowsowner888]—long-furred russet tom with black eyes; werewolf.

Isé [rattyjol]—beautiful black she-cat with white paws; blue eyes.

Manycats [Shadowlover2000]—she-cat that changes color; when pink, is a Veela.

Moonshadow [shadowsowner888]—blue-gray she-cat with violet eyes.

Perella [shadowsowner888]—pinkish-white she-cat with glittering pearly eyes; claws of pearl; jewel-cat.

Pounce [shadowsowner888]—long-furred golden she-cat with pretty blue eyes; were-saber.

Sasha [shadowsowner888]—blue-gray she-cat with honey yellow stripes; pink nose; rounded ears; blue eyes; long, fluffy tail; 1/4 squirrel.

Scamperstream [shadowsowner888]—mottled blue-gray and auburn tom with brown eyes; squirrel-cat.

Secret [Shadowlover2000]—purplish-blue she-cat.

Shadow [shadowsowner888]—long-furred, dark brown she-cat that appears auburnish in the light; white and red rosary bracelet, and a bracelet of pale pink beads, on left foreleg; brown eyes with flecks of black; muscular limbs; me-cat.

Spider [Princessfrog11]—green and brown tom with hazel eyes.

Surf [Taylor_Surf]—white she-cat with patches of brown and blonde; a lot of scratches on her legs; sharp but dull red eyes; vampire; me-cat.

Topaco [shadowsowner888]—topaz tom with glassy, gemlike, topaz eyes; claws of topaz; jewel-cat.

KITTYPETS
(cats that live with twolegs)

Blindbat [Shadowlover2000]—black tom with brown chest.

Chester [Honey Comb]—silver tom with black, curly stripes, one on the side of his belly like an @.

Crowfeather [shadowsowner888]—black tom with rather shaggy fur, especially on legs, tail, and ears; amber eyes.

Fishwater [rattyjol]—short-furred, ginger tabby tom with green eyes.

Kiki [Taylor_Potter]—slightly round, tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes.

Lola [shadowsowner888]—yellow she-cat with orange spots; blue eyes.

Lu [shadowsowner888]—long, slim, muscular, indigo she-cat about the size of an alpha wolf with shaggy fur that’s black at the roots; bright, dark royal blue eyes with barely visible flecks of green that tint them; each strand of fur a few inches long, the longest on her tail and upper legs; rough, dry black nose; cracked black paw pads; thick, blunt claws that usually stay out; slightly stiff, thicker-than-average tail that tapers near the tip; arrow point on tailtip; long, smooth, well-muscled legs; large paws; a one-inch-thick, pink collar with a small silver spike every inch or so; a few silver tags on her collar that jingle when she walks, a heart, a circle, and an octagon; large, wider-than-average ears with violet fur inside; slightly longer-than-average muzzle; thick yet sharp teeth; tongue like a dog’s; a two-square-inch, violet star on her forehead and chest; eleven lines of one-square-inch, dark blue stars across her torso, five lines on each side and one down her spine; navy eighth moon on each cheek, the points towards her muzzle; a pair of violet, bat-like wings from between her shoulder blades, with thick, leathery, lighter violet skin between the "fingers"; a two-inch-long, curved, sharp claw for each 'thumb'; a row of navy spikes, about an inch tall each, inside each star on her spine, then down to her tailtip; a two-inch-long, navy blue claw placed high up on the back of her foot; makes a noise like a cross between a hawk's cry and a wolf's; wolf-dino-cat.

Panda [Shadowlover2000]—black she-cat with a white spot covering half of her muzzle, down to her underbelly, hind paws around the base of her tail; one white forepaw and tiny dot on nose; yellow-green eyes.

Peaches [Born2Surf]—white she-cat with orange, black, and brown patches; striking green eyes.

Pinky [Honey comb]—calico she-cat with green eyes; faint gray stripes on tail; black, mask-like patch of fur over eyes.

Rusted [Shadowlover2000]—gray she-cat with orange blotches.

Rusty [shadowsowner888]—jet black tom with yellow ears; icy blue eyes.

Snowflake [shadowsowner888]—white she-cat with amber eyes.

Sol [shadowsowner888]—untidy, slim yet muscular, dark orange tom about the size of an alpha wolf with shaggy fur; bright, fiery, dark golden eyes with barely visible flecks of sienna and black; each hair a few inches long; darker orange mane; rough, dry black nose; cracked black paw pads; thick, blunt claws, usually out; slightly stiff, thicker-than-average tail that tapers near the tip; slightly rounded arrow point, slightly larger than his paws, on tailtip; long, smooth, well-muscled legs; large paws; a one-inch-thick, red collar with a small silver spike every inch or so; a few tags on his collar that jingle when he walks, a red flame, a blue circle, and an orange octagon; large, wider-than-average ears with dark reddish-orange fur inside; slightly longer-than-average muzzle; thick, sharp teeth; tongue like a dog’s; two dark reddish-orange spots, about two square inches each, one on his forehead and one on his chest; eleven rows of dark reddish-orange spots, about one square inch each, across his torso, five lines on each side and one down his spine; if you part his fur, you see it fades darker until it gets to the blood red roots; a dark reddish-orange and pale orange yin-yang symbol on each cheek, about three square inches each, with the lighter sides closer to the muzzle; a pair of sturdy, dark reddish-orange, pteranadon-like wings from between his shoulder blades, each as big as the rest of himself, with thick, leathery, lighter reddish-orange skin between the “fingers”; a small, two-inch-long, curved, sharp claw for each “thumb”; a row of dark reddish-brown spikes, about an inch tall each, inside each spot down his spine, then to the tailtip; a two-inch-long, curved, dark reddish-orange claw high on the back of each hind foot; makes a noise like a cross between a hawk’s cry and a wolf’s; wolf-dino-cat.

Vishayla [shadowsowner888]—flame red she-cat with black paws; green eyes.

Windyleaf [Princessfrog11]—made entirely out of leaves; eyes and pelt vary with season, for example, white in winter with white-blue eyes; leaf-cat.

Info - post 1
Roseclan - post 2
Mistclan - post 3
Brambleclan - post 4
Stormclan - post 5
Halfclan - post 6
Vampclan - post 7
Wereclan - post 8

StarClan - post 11

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 5/16/2010, 9:02 am; edited 11 times in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty Non-Cats

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 5:56 pm

Non-Cats

Alvin [shadowsowner888]—a large male chipmunk.

Bone [Shadowlover2000]—a brown male FireClaw with blue paws.

Brownchest [Shadowlover2000]—a brown male wolf with a darker chest.

Darkmouse/Sunwolf [Shadowlover2000]—a male mouse with blue eyes in the dark; a wolf with bright red eyes in the light.

El [shadowsowner888]—a large, scruffy, female black, red, pink, blue, green, yellow, white, purple, brown, and gray-swirled wolf with silver hairs scattered all over; pale blue eyes with golden whites that turn silver when she’s upset; soft yet tough, golden nose and paw pads that turn silver when she’s upset; huge golden teeth that turn silver when she’s upset; her breath smells like a flower, and when it’s cold, comes out in a pale gold fog; the last inch of her ears flop over, and her ears are gold inside but turn silver when she’s upset; shimmery golden aura with swirling silver sparkles inside it around her, about a foot thick in all, that becomes silver with gold sparkles when she’s upset, and makes soft, tinkling, bell-like sounds as the sparkles move; every time she touches something with one of the golden parts of herself, a golden marking gets left behind that fades away within a few seconds; her aura leaves behind trails of gold dust that form moving, faintly colored, lion, tiger, and leopard shapes before exploding like fireworks a few seconds later; when she’s really upset, all her fur stand straight up, turns silver, and becomes painful to touch like a hedgehog’s quills; if she gets more upset, everything silver becomes the color associated with her emotion, pale blue for sad, bright red for angry, so on; if she doesn’t calm down after that, it becomes black for a long time; when she goes into the air, her aura moves below her to form a path to run on; when she falls asleep, the aura thickens and becomes virtually impenetrable; in bad weather, the aura moves above her to form a cloud, letting off light below to give her a patch of good weather; if anything inside the aura is injured, it heals quickly; green vines come from between her shoulder blades, spreading out and winding around her all over; one forms a loose collar around her neck, with three large, bright green, heart-shaped leaves with dark red veins coming from the lower part; one winds around each of her legs, forming a small pink daisy that fades from light pink in the center to magenta at the edges on top of each paw; one vine snakes along her back, sprouting large, bright green, heart-shaped leaves with red veins and small pink daisies that fade from light pink in the center to magenta at the edges until it reaches a large flower on her tailtip that fades from light to dark purple with leaves surrounding it, on her tailtip; a similar flower in the center of the vines between her shoulder blades; she’s followed constantly by little gold butterflies that mimic her color changes; a one-inch-wide, woven bracelet of silver and gold threads around her left foreleg, pelt-tight and knotted together in the back, just above the flower; as the moon ages, she grows old - her joints become stiff, her eyes dull, her form becomes skinny enough to see her spine and ribs, her vines and everything on them turn brown and wilted, and everything golden fades and loses its strength, until she’s nearly dead; each new moon, she is mysteriously returned to her younger self.

Ivlet [Shadowlover2000]—a blue male wolf with white blotches; teeth can grow; eyes can turn red.

Renard [Shadowlover2000]—a male fox.

Sevomate [Shadowlover2000]—a female fox.

Slash [Miafire]—a large, dark brown male dog with sharp fangs and claws; a few scars.

Spark [Shadowlover2000]—a female fox.

Sootwade [shadowsowner888]—a male fox with a black muzzle, tailtip, and paws; olive green eyes.

Info - post 1
Roseclan - post 2
Mistclan - post 3
Brambleclan - post 4
Stormclan - post 5
Halfclan - post 6
Vampclan - post 7
Wereclan - post 8

StarClan - post 11

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 3/11/2010, 1:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty StarClan

StarClan
timeless and omniscient

[pic]

LEADERS

[none yet]

DEPUTIES

[none yet]

MEDICINE CATS

[none yet]

WARRIORS
(cats that have received a warrior name)

Barkchip [shadowsowner888]—sleek brown tom with long, flat front teeth; small ears that’re flat against his head; short, fat legs; thick, unretractable claws; a broad, scaly, flattish tail; beaver-cat.

Brightleaf [shadowsowner888]—bright orange she-cat with emerald green eyes.

Cloudray [shadowsowner888]—white tom with blue eyes; orange tail; rare psychic controller.

Dragon Soul [shadowsowner888]—violet she-cat with reddish swirls; orange-red eyes.

Duskcloud [shadowsowner888]—reddish-brown tom with cream patches; dark blue eyes.

Gingerfairy [shadowsowner888]—ginger she-cat with a shimmer surrounding her; blue eyes.

Hazed Whisper [shadowsowner888]—long-furred, fluffy silver she-cat with hazel eyes.

Oilplume [shadowsowner888]—black tom with iridescent blue patches; plumy tail; golden eyes; vampire.

Risen Skies [shadowsowner888]—sky blue with white swirls.

Rockdude [shadowsowner888]—bright purple tom with green patches; flame red eyes; big mohawk; Stagefreak.

Sunbeam [shadowsowner888]—long-furred golden she-cat with emerald green eyes.

Wild Spirit [shadowsowner888]—chocolate brown she-cat with coal black splotches; smoky gray stripes around lower legs and tail; violet eyes.

APPRENTICES
(cats that have received an apprentice name)

Brookpaw [shadowsowner888]—tabby she-cat with long black claws; soft blue eyes; vamp-all-cat.

Fluffpaw [shadowsowner888]—brown she-cat with a blue-gray, fluffy squirrel tail; squirrel-cat.

Goosepaw [shadowsowner888]—gray tom with white and black patches.

Owlpaw [shadowsowner888]—oak brown she-cat with a squirrely tail; squirrel-cat.

Streampaw [shadowsowner888]—blue-gray tom with ocean blue eyes.

KITS
(cats that haven’t received an apprentice name)

Earthkit [shadowsowner888]—dark orange-brown tom with blue eyes; 3/4 fox.

Echokit [shadowsowner888]—gray tom with black spots.

Flickeredkit [shadowsowner888]—pinkish she-cat with light blue splotches.

Scruffkit [shadowsowner888]—scruffy red-brown tom with a very long, fluffy tail; blue eyes; squirrel-cat.

ELDERS

Snowstorm [shadowsowner888]—white she-cat with large, blue-gray paws; small white, almost transparent, thorn-sharp claws; very short tail like a bear’s; large tufts of fur sticking out on cheeks and ears; black muzzle; no right eye.

OTHER
(those who never had a Clan name)

Baskingrock [shadowsowner888]—rather small, black, fox-like tom with red eyes and claws; scaly paws and nose; fox-Dweller-cat.

Meggie [shadowsowner888]—golden she-cat with blue eyes; silvertongue.

Mortimer (Mo) [shadowsowner888]—long-furred, dark brown tom with dark brown eyes; silvertongue.

Onyx [shadowsowner888]—black tom with brown eyes.

Info - post 1
Roseclan - post 2
Mistclan - post 3
Brambleclan - post 4
Stormclan - post 5
Halfclan - post 6
Vampclan - post 7
Wereclan - post 8
StarClan - post 11

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty Those Monsters Among Us

Those Monsters Among Us

Here's a guide to all the insane hybrids and other abnormal cats of this thread. Kudos to Komoda and Mouse for coming up with the first ones!

If you are interested in making any of these crazies for yourself, you must first ask permission from the original creator, unless it is something taken from a book or such. Special permission is needed if you wish to use them outside this roleplay.

Hybrids are sort of an exception to the permission, though. If two characters breed, and one just happens to be a fox, then we're not gonna make you ask to have the kits be fox-cats.

As this is an entirely different site, I’ve removed all species excepting the ones I made, and the ones from books and such. Any species you don’t see here are not allowed to be created anymore without the members’ repermission, though you may keep those characters of yours that are those species. You may absolutely re-add your own species should you wish; you don’t need to send me all the info again either, unless anything has changed - just get me the name and the category and I’ll take care of it. Smile

To have a new species listed here, just send me a PM. For your creation to be added, though, it’ll need to match a few criteria.
  • You must have created it yourself, or at least give credit to the original creator if it’s based on something else.
  • The species must have a name.
  • You must describe the species - what makes them different from normal cats? As long as they at least look different, it’s perfect.
  • You must categorize the species as a hybrid, elemental, experimental, or other. For descriptions of these, look below the title of each section below.
  • The species, if a hybrid, must be a mix of cat and something else. You may have species that are a combination of more animals, but they will not be listed here.

For me to allow you to make a species here that somebody else made, I’ll need to have you included in the list of users allowed to make it. If you’re not there, all you need to do is ask the creator for permission; if they say yes, just let me know, and I’ll add you to the list. If you see a species here that was on WI, and you had permission to use it there but aren’t on the list here, just tell me and I’ll add ya. Smile

If you are the owner of one of these species, and I have made a mistake in the description, don't hesitate to let me know. Smile Also, all descriptions of hybrids are tentative - no one can really properly predict all the genetics, so feel free to change the descriptions around a little in your own cats.

Hybrids
(Hybrids are the most normal crazies. They're the children of two parents from different species, for example, a cat and a fox.)

Badger-cats

These are the original "crazies," the very first ones on RMBSHVW. Soccergollygal had her cat have half badger kits, and while she later changed her mind and made them just cats, this holds a place of honor as the very first.

These cats are stockier and burlier than if they were completely cat. They're normally black and white, and occasionally have non-retractable claws. They're also bigger and stronger than normal cats, but usually less intelligent. Frequently, the kits will end in 'cub' instead of 'kit.'

Who has permission?
  • Everyone

Beaver-Cats

These are all mine. >D

Beaver-cats are normal-sized cats that are typically brown. They normally have ears which are flattened against their heads, and have big, flat front teeth. Their legs are short and fat, with usually thick, non-retractable claws. Their tails are wide and flat, and tend to be scaly rather than furry. They are quite good swimmers. They can end in cub, pup, or kit.

Who has permission?
  • shadowsowner888

Bird-Cats

This is a very broad subject, so broad that it's worth it to put it all in one section. Congrats FoxxyGirl22, for making the first.

Bird-cats are based on the birds their parent was - for example, a blackbird parent would mean that the bird-cat would probably have black mixed in. They will usually have feathers in certain parts, if not all over their body, and sometimes one or more of their legs will be bird legs. Their tails can be feathered like a birds, and these cats will usually have wings on their backs - although, not all of them can fly. They may end in kit or chick.

Who has permission?
  • Everyone

Fox-Cats

While the badger-cats are the unofficial first crazies, these are the official. It all started when Komoda's young cat, Blazepaw, made a deal with a supposedly friendly fox . . . I still remember those days.

These are usually red-tinted, and have white markings. But other colors are not unusual. Fox-cats have bushy tails and pointed, dog-like muzzles most of the time, which gives them a great resemblance to their fox parent. These can be called either kit or pup when they are babies. A rare form of these is the arctic fox-cat, which resembles the arctic fox instead, including changing colors with the seasons.

Who has permission?
• Komoda
• Mouse
• Horsey
• shadowsowner888
• WebkinzRocks231
• Princessfrog11
• Miafire
• DreamCatcher81

Frog-Cats

Taylor Surf, I must say that you have a flare for the reptilian and scaly. xD Nice job with this one!

Frog-cats are generally furless cats, with smooth greenish skin. They can breathe underwater, and their webbed paws enable them to swim very quickly. Sometimes they won't have a tail, and they have a long tongue with which to catch prey.

Who has permission?
  • Taylor_Potter

Kangaroo-Cat

The Puppy Lover made this first, but I had the idea first. :3

Kangaroo-cats will normally be a light golden color, and have tapering tails. They are excellent at jumping but can still run normally, and some of the females are born with pouches. Their ears and longer are a bit longer than a normal cat’s.

Who has permission?
  • shadowsowner888

Mouse-Cats

This is . . . pretty much the first original idea of iGrievous and I.

Mouse-cats are smaller than purebreds, and their tails are usually hairless. They have beady eyes and tapering noses, and usually are brown or gray.

Who has permission?
  • shadowsowner888
  • iGrievous

Opossum-Cat

I had this idea first, but The Puppy Lover made it first.

Possum-cats are not too different from a normal cat. Their tails are longer, however, and are somewhat hairless most of the time. They are capable of hanging by their tails when kits. Possum-cats have longish, pointy muzzles, and their legs are a bit shorter than normal.

Who has permission?
  • shadowsowner888

Panther-Cats

Seraph was the first here to suggest these hybrids! Their fully cat ancestry makes them very similar to other cats, but there are still a few differences - for example, extra long claws. Panther-cats are larger-than-normal and tend to have deeper voices. Though they have difficulty purring, they have been known to roar on occasion. For the most part they're black, but they can be other colors too - because panthers aren't a specific species themselves, the pelts can also be any variation of a leopard, jaguar, or cougar's. Due to their larger size, many require more food to remain healthy compared to normal cats, and a few rogue versions have been known to resort to cannibalism in times of great hunger.

Who has permission?
  • Everyone

Pig-Cats

Taylor_Potter, I wonder . . . where did that cat even find a pig?! XD

Pig-cats are large, chubby cats. Their most common feature is leathery pink skin, but they will usually have patches of fur scattered throughout. Their noses are either snouts or cat noses, and their ears sometimes have a bit of a flop to them. Dog-like paws without retractable claws are theirs, but they can be anything from hooves to cat paws. Their tails have a large variety to them, depending on the cat.

Who has permission?
  • Taylor_Potter

Platypus-Cat

The Puppy Lover and I had the same idea, again. xD

Platypus-cats have sleek, water resistant fur, and their tails will sometimes be like a beaver's. They will have either otter-like flippers or normal feet, and can swim quite well. Occasionally, the males' foreclaws will have poison in them, like a platypus.

Who has permission?
  • shadowsowner888

Porcupine-Cats

Made by PrincessFrog11.

Porcupine-cats tend to be some brown or gray color. Their fur is usually bluntly spikey—sometimes it's enough to inflict wounds, and sometimes not. It's basically just really thick and pointy strands of fur. Their names can end in pet (short for porcupette), cub, pup, or kit.

Who has permission?
  • PrincessFrog11

Snake-Cats

This is one of those ideas so weird, so vile, that everyone was going to make one! (Well, almost everyone. xD) But anyway, Taylor Potter was the first to take action, though I had the idea first.

Snake-cats have a lot of variety in the way they look - their tails are the most likely part to be snake, over anything else. Their heads will frequently be snake heads as well, and usually they will have patches of scales - if they're not entirely scaled.

Who has permission?
  • Taylor Surf
  • shadowsowner888

Vampire Hybrids

While this is Stephenie Meyer's idea, I give kudos to Warriors145 for:
1. Having the first.
2. Inspiring me to make my own. XD

When inside their mother, these grow very fast, and are generally ready to be born in about a tenth of the normal time. Unless their mom is changed into a vampire, she likely won’t survive the birth; the babies bite their way out, and are strong enough to severely bruise and even break the bones of the mother until then. Once born, they continue to grow very fast until they reach maturity, at which time they don’t age. Vampire hybrids have super warm fur, almost as warm as a werewolf's, and they are very intelligent - they can walk and speak almost immediately after being born. The topic of which ones are venomous is open to discussion; a common theory is that while the females do not have a venomous bite, the males do. Vampire hybrids’ venom has been known to change normal cats into "half vampires" like themselves, though mostly it just makes them full vampires. They have most of the speed and strength of normal vampires, the reversed versions of their parents’ supernatural gifts, and shimmer faintly in the sunlight.

Basically, if a cat has any vampire lineage at all, it's a vampire hybrid - even if it's already some sort of hybrid.

Who has permission?
  • Everyone

Vamp-Wolf-Cats

This is not any one person's idea, as the original idea belongs to Stephenie Meyer, as with the vampires and werewolves. However, Warriors145 was once again the first person insane enough to make one of these. As well, this species is based mainly on theories of Twilighters who have read Breaking Dawn.

Vamp-wolf-cats are the offspring of either a vampire-cat and a werewolf, or a werewolf-cat and a vampire. It is rarely any other combination, since female vampires and active werewolves are incapable of having kits, though it’s possible a female wolf who hasn’t changed in a while can bear young. Vamp-wolf-cats will have any mixture of the traits of their parents:

Werewolves: Growth spurt until mature, mood swings, overheated fur, quick healing, super speed and strength, heightened senses.
Vampires: Rock hard skin, super speed and strength, heightened senses, extreme beauty, blood drinking, ice cold fur.
Cats: anything normal.

Vamp-wolf-cats always can shapeshift, and usually prefer to drink blood. Their pelt often reflects some aspect of their personality, and remains the same color no matter what form they have. Their eyes will be a normal color, except for just after a meal, when their color turns gold or red, depending on what they ate. They will usually have some glint of a sparkle in the sun, and sometimes, although it is rare, they will have the gift of being able to shapeshift into anything.

Who has permission?
  • Everyone

Wolf-Cats

These were made by Shadowlover2000.

Wolf-cats are large cats with elongated muzzles, big ears, and thick tails. Their paws are bigger than normal, and sometimes have non-retractable claws. Their sense of smell is a lot stronger than the average cat's, and their jaws contain large teeth with a strong bite. Usually end in pup or kit as kits.

Who has permission?
  • Shadowlover2000

Elementals
(These are cats who are magical beings. There's a mysterious side to them, and no one really completely understands them.)

Dragon-Shiftlings

These are entirely my own. ;D

Dragon-shiftlings are actually just dragons that can turn into humans - or in this case, cats. There are two ways to become one - the first is, when they're eggs, their parents used magic to change them into kits. The second is that they're the descendant of a dragon-shiftling. Either way, when they become mature, they find the ability to morph into their true selves. Their dragon usually is some random color that matches them in a way, but it doesn't really have a lot to do with their physical appearance. They usually have one to five random powers that they develop after some time as well, and they have a fancy marking as a cat that represents their dragon form.

Who has permission?
  • shadowsowner888
  • DreamCatcher81

Fire-Eaters

I made these first, based on Dustfinger and Farid from Inkheart.

Fire-eaters are cats that have eaten honey from the fire-elves' nests, and as a result are able to speak to fire. The results of the honey last for six months to a year, and the cats can play with fire, touch fire, and even eat fire without harming themselves. Not all of them are good at this skill, however.

Who has permission?
  • everyone

Fright Feeders

Shadowlover2000 made these as well.

A FrightFeeder can not smell nor hear fright, but with their red eye-beams, they can see it: a silver hard thing. They can eat of this if it is no more than a day old, at which point it vanishes. This is the only thing they can digest; anything else, and they spit it back up.

Who has permission?
  • Shadowlover2000

Glares

These are Princessfrog11's. Smile

These are the last descendants of an ancient group of cats. They have a hypontizing glare, and their names always end in either glare or eyes unless an apprentice or kit. They are always clan cats, for they are adapted to staying in groups. These are related to the Flutters.

Who has permission?
  • everyone

Leaf-cats

This is Princessfrog11's second creation.

Leaf-cats have fur of leaves, and resemble the leaves quite closely. Their pelts and eyes usually change color with the seasons, but not always. Some will have a special power or ability, such as the ability to tell if someone is a hybrid. If they join a clan, they will become normal, but still keep their colors.

Who has permission?
  • Princessfrog11

Muses

Born2Surf has concocted this fabulous creation. Very Happy

It is said that the muses were once the pets of the goddess Aphrodite on Mount Olympus, whom they gained their beauty and grace from. They were banished from Mt. Olympus by Hephetus, Aphrodite's husband, when he got mad at her, and they now live and thrive on earth. Muses can sing beautifully and get anything they want, since they have such a high level of charm. They also have one magical power each.

Who has permission?
  • Taylor_Potter

Night Time Crawlers

These morbid creatures were created by Miafire. But we all knew that, right? xD

There's three different subspecies of the Night Time Crawlers. First are the Midnight Walkers. These are cats who can become anyone's shadow, and at night can become any shadow creature. The power and height of the creature they become depends on how full the moon is. At its fullest, their power makes it to the max, and they can be very deadly. Midnight Walkers can blend in with any shadow they wish, even a tree's, and their pelts are any of the darkest colors.

Second are Death Surpassers. They are any color, but each and every one of them has a skull design somewhere. They are deadly, blood-thirsty cats who usually have attitude, and love to insult others. Their tails grow into vicious shadow-like animals that help them defeat an enemy.

Last are the Blood Speakers. These are creatures with blood red somewhere on their pelt. Whenever they move their claws, a bit of blood slips out; the more blood they lose, the weaker they get. To avoid killing themselves, they can absorb the blood that others loose, and use it to gain more power for themself.

Who has permission?
  • Miafire

Psychic Controllers

Miafire, nice work. ;D

These are, obviously, psychics. They can see the future, read minds, levitate, make other cats levitate, and other psychic things. They can also enter the dreams of other cats. >=D There are a few different kinds; the common kind can only read minds, the uncommon ones can read minds and levitate, and the rare can do anything psychic.

Who has permission?
  • Miafire
  • shadowsowner888

[u][center]Silvertongues

These are my idea based on the peeps who can read books to life in the Inkworld trilogy. Smile

Silvertongues have unusually beautiful voices, and can understand Twoleg writing. When they read it aloud, they can bring things out of the stories to be replaced by something in the real world, or sometimes even read themselves into stories, bringing something from that world out into the real world. On rare occasions, nothing will replace anything read into or out of a book, but only the most skilled of Silvertongues have mastered this.

Who has permission?
  • everyone

Veela Cats

These are Shadowlover2000's. Smile

Veela cats are she-cats that can make toms fall in love with them, and they're always pink.

Who has permission?
  • Shadowlover2000

Werecats

While they belong to Christopher Paolini, werecats were first made by smartcat9.

Werecats are among the most mysterious creatures; they can do anything they want, and will. For this reason, they can change between a human form and a cat form at will. In either form, they have shaggy hair and sharp teeth. They are magical creatures, like dragons, and will occasionally form bonds with a human - although they're never truly kittypets. Werecats are as intelligent as any twoleg, if not more, but have all the instincts of a true cat.

Who has permission?
  • everyone

Experimentals
(The oddballs of all animals, these kitties have been experimented on by some loony scientists, and now are quite . . . well, crazy.)

Clones

These are The Puppy Lover's, but I'm sure several of us have similar cats. XD Such as myself.

Clones are cats that are basically a copy of someone else, be they a different species or another cat. If it's a cat, they're just exactly like it, but in the case of other species they'll resemble it as closely as they can while still being a cat. Twolegs created them for "army purposes," but like the superpower cats, they escaped and are roaming the forests wild.

If you have a "clone" cat, it doesn't necessarily need to be this species; however, if you'd like, I can put them down as one since there's not really any difference. Smile

Who has permission?
  • everyone

Dino-Cats

I think Ttyycool56 was the original one to come up with this. Very Happy But I wouldn't be surprised if someone else had wanted to make these awesome cats, too!!

Dino-cats are cats whose DNA has been combined with that of a dinosaur's. They have patches of scales or just plain are covered in scales, and reflect the size of the dinosaur whose DNA they share. It's really just very random for these; their description will always depend on what dino you want them to be a part of.

Who has permission?
  • Ttyycool56
  • shadowsowner888

Gingerbread Cats

Silly Komoda. XD

Gingerbread cats are cats made entirely of gingerbread. Their details are drawn on with icing of various colors, and their face and claws are generally formed of random candies. Feel free to go wild with these—the sky's the limit!

Who has permission?
  • Komoda

Spark Sparrows

I made these. nod See, I was doodling this cat with wings - yes, it is a cat.

Spark Sparrows were formerly hybrids of a sparrow and a cat - small, brown, and winged. Most had feathers on their tail, too. However, some of them were dumped in this vat of electrically charged toxic waste, and then they changed. Each whisker had a constant spark at the tip, and the wings, tail, and paws started glowing. As well, the sparks and glows all gained some abnormal color such as blue. The cats also found they could control electricity - and these are the Spark Sparrows.

Who has permission?
  • shadowsowner888
  • PhoenixFlames

Superpower Cats

These are The Puppy Lover's, inspired by Bolt. Smile

Superpower cats were created by twolegs to protect the world with their amazing powers. They can fly, super yowl, super jump, and ground pound. In addition, they have super strength, super speed, and laser vision. They are very dangerous; superpower cats were formerly used in the army, but escaped and are now roaming the forests.

Who has permission?
  • everyone

Tomato-cats

Ahh, yes. ;D Finally, another one of my own creations - well, half the credit goes to iGrievous.

See, their torsos are tomatoes. Yes, tomatoes. So it's basically a head, legs, and tail attached to a body that looks like a tomato - don't you love them already? ;D

Who has permission?
  • shadowsowner888
  • iGrievous

Other
(These are the ones that just don't fit anywhere else. They're the most naturally made of all, but nobody really knows where they had their beginnings.)

Bagel-Cats

These lunch-cats are Miafire's. Very Happy

Bagel cats are puffy cats in the shape of a bagel. They come in any color a bagel can come in, and in any flavors too. For example, a white everything bagel. Some of their details are covered by their flavor, such as sesame seeds, raisins, etceteras, and in cream cheese, butter, and/or cheese as well. Some may tend to taste themselves a bit. Most normal cats like to look at them wide-eyed, and lick their lips, wanting to take a bite out of them, for they look delicious. This makes some bagel-cats afraid to show themselves in public.

Who has permission?
  • Miafire

Burger-Cats

These are Miafire's; I think she's getting rather addicted to lunch-cats. XD

Burger-cats are puffy cats with anything that may be put into a burger. Cheeseburger, plain, chicken burger without lettuce, etc. . . . Some have small little seeds on them, too. These cats can be any color as a burger - however, that does not include moldy colors like green, blue, etc.

Who has permission?
  • Miafire

Eggcatthings

These are Shadowlover2000's.

Eggcatthings are green cats with wings that hatch from eggs.

Who has permission?
  • Shadowlover2000

Mario Kats

iGrievous and I sort of came up with this one.

These cats are based on the characters from Mario Kart for the Wii, and their legs are wheels. Simple as that. nod

Who has permission?
  • shadowsowner888
  • iGrievous

Me-Cats

I was like, "Hey, we should make a Newms-cat!" And then everyone started going, "We should all make cats for ourselves!!" Newms fueled the madness by being the first one to actually make one. Very Happy And thus the Me-Cats were born.

Me-cats are cats based on the user playing them - it can be based however much or little you like. The cat can resemble who you wish to be, who you once were, or who you are now; it's up to you! Very Happy They generally have the person’s nickname, and aren't really Clan cats.

Who has permission?
  • everyone

Paper-Cats

These are Miafire's. (:

Paper-cats are cats formed out of paper; the kind or color doesn't matter. Because of this, water makes them all soggy and mushy, and they can break apart easily - they're only held together by glue, after all. Look closely, because some of these are doodled on!

Who has permission?
  • Miafire

Playdough-Cats

These are Miafire's. (:

Playdough-cats are mushy little things made of playdough that can deform themselves easily. They can be any color, even weird ones like rainbow.

Who has permission?
  • Miafire

Salad-Cats

Miafire made these, another addition to our unofficially-named "lunch-cats." XD

Salad-cats are green with leaf-like parts. Some enjoy tasting themselves, and/or have "caesar"-like parts, which vary.

Who has permission?
  • Miafire

Sandwich-Cats

Here's another of Miafire's lunch-cats. Smile

Sandwich-cats can be any sandwich color, not including moldy colors. They can have anything on them that would be on a sandwich, or even be a sub or toasted. They smell delicious, and other animals are attracted to this smell, making it easy for the sandwhich-cats to find prey. They often get bitten by these animals, however.

Who has permission?
  • Miafire

SoupNoodle Cats

These are Miafire's. (:

SoupNoodle cats can be watery in places like soup, and are always covered in noodles. These noodles can be any noodles, but the cats are always warm and delicious. SoupNoodle cats can be any kind, like fettucini alfredo, spaghetti, soup, etc. . . . They come in various colors.

Who has permission?
  • Miafire

Stagefreaks

See, Orange and I started getting off-topic in Characters 101, so I posted the topic as a reminder in big, bright, rainbow color . . . and was inspired to make a new cat!

The stagefreaks are generally arrayed in bright colors, and have some sort of odd hair. For example, being purple with green spots, or rainbow-colored is nothing new to them. As to the odd hair, they will have something such as an afro, a mohawk, or a goatee. Their names are usually odd.

Who has permission?
  • everyone

Vampires

Those of you who have read the Twilight saga will know about these.

Basically, they look like normal cats. Except they're super strong, super fast, and completely gorgeous. They have a rather enticing scent to normal cats, and when caught in the sun, their fur sparkles. The fur has a rock hard, ice cold feel to it if you touch it, and if you get bit by one, then unless you can find a way to get the venom out or get killed first, you will become one. Only vampire, vampire hybrid, or werecreature teeth can injure them, and their eyes are always one of three colors - golden if vegetarian, red if normal or changed within a few months ago, and black if hungry. Newborns are much stronger than older vampires, since they’re feeding off their own blood that’s still inside of them; this lasts until all the blood has been used. Vampires usually have some quality carried over from their normal life; frequently, this will be a sort of power.

Who has permission?
  • everyone

Werewolves

Another kind from Twilight, originally made on RMBSHVW by me.

If vampires are in the area, these cats discover the ability to phase into a wolf when they reach apprenticehood. Once this happens, they will have a rapid growth spurt until they reach complete maturity, appearing to be warrior age after just a few quarter-moons. Once full-grown, they do not grow older and females cannot have kits unless they haven't phased for a substantial amount of time. The males will usually imprint upon a cat; he will always be there for the cat, as whatever she needs him to be - a big brotherly figure, a best friend, and eventually a mate. The color of the wolf form's fur usually reflects their aura, or is the color of their normal fur. If injured, they heal rapidly - even a broken bone takes mere hours to heal fully. This makes them well equipped to battle vampires. When wolves, members of the same pack can hear each others thoughts, and the alphas can issue orders that the others literally have no choice but to follow. However, other packs cannot communicate with them, except for the alphas, who can let them hear some of the others' thoughts. This communication is very long-range; wolves can speak to each other over virtually any distance.

Who has permission?
  • everyone

Info - post 1
Roseclan - post 2
Mistclan - post 3
Brambleclan - post 4
Stormclan - post 5
Halfclan - post 6
Vampclan - post 7
Wereclan - post 8
StarClan - post 11

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 6/30/2010, 5:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by Ttyycool 3/10/2010, 6:16 pm

((First post! Very Happy))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 7:38 pm

((Congrats! ^^))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/10/2010, 7:54 pm

((Thanks. :3))

((Wanna RP?))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/10/2010, 8:23 pm

(Seconnnnnnnd. Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/10/2010, 8:24 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:(H) He used his claws to get to the fourth branch.

[H] I began clawing my way up the tree trunk to the fifth.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 9:20 pm

((TT - yes, let's RP!! :DD Who&who?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/10/2010, 9:21 pm

(Shad, weren't we RPing with Dark and somebody?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 10:02 pm

((Oh yes! Dark and Spottedshadow . . . did you want to continue? Should I start that off? xDD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/10/2010, 10:06 pm

(Yesh, please. Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 10:47 pm

-----Spottedshadow shook her head, trying to chase the tears away, but all she succeeded in doing was letting out another sob. "This stinks. Does it ever stop hurting for you?"

((Dude. :O *has drastic idea*))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/10/2010, 10:51 pm

[M] I shook my head, another claw piercing my heart. "Never," I choked out. "What about for you?"

(What? Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 11:01 pm

((I'm not honestly sure if either of them has it in them, or if you'd even want to, but what if they fell in love with each other? :O ))

-----She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head. "Nope, not really." Spottedshadow was attempting to make her voice sound light, but the half-choked tone kind of ruined it.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 3/10/2010, 11:04 pm

((RP peeps?))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 1589[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next