The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

+23
Rai
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mouse
iGrievous
The Newms
annb
Doggiewriter23
Snow
Seraph
sweettee11
Horsey
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
{Neon Muffins}
littletoes101
Taylor_Potter
Honey Comb
Akeria
Malicious Nightmares
Shadowlover2000
Sharkbait
rattyjol
Ttyycool
shadowsowner888
27 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 3 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by rattyjol 3/12/2010, 8:49 pm

(Page 84 of the old thread, Mia.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 3 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by shadowsowner888 3/12/2010, 9:11 pm

-----(M) At last, Spottedshadow was at a loss. She opened her mouth, but upon realizing she had no argument, closed and turned her sad gaze to the ground. "I don't know. I always thought it was for Stormfrost - at least myself - but now that he's gone . . . I just don't know."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 3 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 3 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 3 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 3 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/12/2010, 9:29 pm

[M] Why do I even stay? I wondered silently. The kits are old enough to get on by themselves... They didn't need me. Maybe the life of a loner would be easier. But I knew I could never leave. I was too afraid of disappointed Mintflower. I didn't hate her, just the rest of StarClan who had caused her death.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 3/13/2010, 10:52 am

((When I get home I'm going to re-join this with my WI characters.))
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/13/2010, 2:52 pm

((hi peeps! Can't stay just saying hi. Mezmorizing siggy, Keri))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Comb 3/13/2010, 5:53 pm

((Rp anyone?))
Honey Comb
Honey Comb
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 3/14/2010, 9:01 am

((Thanks Shadowlover.))
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/14/2010, 9:54 am

rattyjol wrote:
[M] Why do I even stay? I wondered silently. The kits are old enough to get on by themselves... They didn't need me. Maybe the life of a loner would be easier. But I knew I could never leave. I was too afraid of disappointed Mintflower. I didn't hate her, just the rest of StarClan who had caused her death.

-----When Darkstorm didn’t give any answer, Spottedshadow peeked up at him, wondering what he was thinking.

Akeria wrote:((When I get home I'm going to re-join this with my WI characters.))

((Awesome! Very Happy))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 3 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 3 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 3 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 3 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 3 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/14/2010, 1:18 pm

[M] I let out a long sigh. "Face it," I said bitterly. "StarClan has turned their backs on us. They don't care about us now. Why should we even bother to honor them?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/14/2010, 2:11 pm

roleplay anywho?
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 3/14/2010, 2:14 pm

((LOL! Check this out if you like warriors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaUYUKC37U0&feature=fvsr IT'S EPIC! WARNING: Blood))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/15/2010, 10:49 am

[S] "I wish I could do something to help you.. but I'm no medecine cat.. and nor do I know where StormClan's medecine cat is.." he murmured in reply.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/15/2010, 10:53 am

[S] "I know," I groaned. "Can I have some water?" My mouth felt as dry and parched as the plains were in the middle of greenleaf.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/15/2010, 5:58 pm

rattyjol wrote:
[M] I let out a long sigh. "Face it," I said bitterly. "StarClan has turned their backs on us. They don't care about us now. Why should we even bother to honor them?"

-----(M) Spottedshadow folded her ears back. "I think you're wrong," she whispered, turning her back to him. He's never going to see sense - why do I even try to convince people?
-----But she couldn't bring herself to walk away . . . he was the only person he'd talked to in a while. And, maybe, she'd be able to bring back his faith in StarClan. She'd just have to keep trying.

Shadowlover2000 wrote:roleplay anywho?

((Please remember the brackets around OOC text. Wink))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/15/2010, 7:49 pm

[M] "Then why do cats die?" I demanded angrily. "Why is there fighting and sickness and hunger? If StarClan are so powerful, why don't they help us?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/15/2010, 9:10 pm

"Sure," he replied, rising.

[[Too lazy to color.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/15/2010, 9:20 pm

[S] "Thanks," I murmured, closing my eyes briefly as I sunk back into the moss of my bedding.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/15/2010, 9:24 pm

[S] Twistedriver rushed outside.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/15/2010, 9:34 pm

[S] I let out a soft groan. The incredible heat was getting to me.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/15/2010, 10:54 pm

(Mia, reply?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/15/2010, 11:04 pm

[S] Twistedriver managed to find a leaf with drop of water in it, a rather huge leaf. He carefully took it, and made his way back.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/15/2010, 11:13 pm

[S] My breathing was shallow and rapid, my throat burning as the air rushed through it.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/16/2010, 8:51 pm

-----(M) “Maybe it’s because we’ve lost our faith,” she suggested in a soft tone, her eyes still dull with sorrow.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/16/2010, 9:05 pm

[M] I let out a long, shaky breath, my anger evaporating into the chilly air. I hung my head, heavy with sorrow. "I only lost my faith because they forgot about my family," I whispered.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/17/2010, 4:57 pm

-----(M) “They didn’t forget. The only reason they’re not doing anything is because they know we can handle it without ther help! Wouldn’t you rather be seen as strong enough?” Spottedshadow swallowed back a scream.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next