The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

+23
Rai
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mouse
iGrievous
The Newms
annb
Doggiewriter23
Snow
Seraph
sweettee11
Horsey
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
{Neon Muffins}
littletoes101
Taylor_Potter
Honey Comb
Akeria
Malicious Nightmares
Shadowlover2000
Sharkbait
rattyjol
Ttyycool
shadowsowner888
27 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by littletoes101 6/2/2010, 12:06 pm

[I can RP with you Seal...]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by Mouse 6/2/2010, 3:23 pm

Name: Moontail Very Happy
Species: Cat
Description: A white tomcat with an odd black crest on his forehead.
Personality: A wise, natural leader.
Clan: RoseClan
Other:
Mouse
Mouse
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 Siggy
[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 Siggy
[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 Siggy[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 Siggy[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 Siggy
Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/2/2010, 11:33 pm

((All new forms have been added. ^^))

-----(M) Teeth bit into her neck, and Spottedshadow screeched. The dog fiercely shook her back and forth again, but this time, it didn’t throw her. Instead, it dropped her on the ground. Spottedshadow sprang to her feet and raced away before it could react, but something was wrong . . . besides the obvious fact that she was bleeding quite a bit. The world was spinning around her, and everything almost seemed to be spinning . . . by the time she collapsed, she hadn’t made it very far. The dog found it easy to make its way over to her without a chase.

-----(M) Streakeclipse came back from border patrol, feeling energetic and bright. The tom padded towards the warriors den with his chest puffed out, only to stop. There was . . . a new cat? Curious, he glanced around, trying to locate the source of the smell - and there it was. Hmm. I wonder who she is?
-----For a moment longer, he remained standing at the edge of the den, but at last Streakeclipse made his way inside. “Um, hi,” he greeted Blueblaze with a friendly smile. “Who are you?

-----(S) “So, well, here we are,” Coalglow chuckled as they came upon Mothermouth. The huge opening of the cave loomed above them, and it probably would’ve been a fearsome sight if they hadn’t come when the sun was so bright. “I hear kits actually have nightmares about this place eating them alive,” he commented mildly, examining one of his paws with a smirk. He’d actually been one of those kits, but she didn’t need to know that.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/2/2010, 11:34 pm

[Hey Shadow, mind if I make some new kit characters?]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/2/2010, 11:42 pm

((That'd be fine! ^^ I have to go for tonight, though, so I won't be able to put them up until sometime tomorrow.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 21 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/2/2010, 11:43 pm

[alrightie]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/2/2010, 11:51 pm

[M] I was sure it was Spottedshadow that time. I sped up, following the sound of her screech. If she was in trouble, I had to help her, depressed or not.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/2/2010, 11:57 pm

-----(M) "No, no, no," she yowled, then again let out a cry of pain as the dog pounced on her. It was too much for her to handle, and everything went black.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/3/2010, 12:02 am

[M] I let out a wild yowl and launched myself at the dog, clawing and snarling and biting and just generally trying to get it away from her.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/3/2010, 11:02 am

(Morning peeps... anyone wanna rp?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/3/2010, 11:04 am

[I do!]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/3/2010, 11:10 am

(Shweet!! =] I have a cat in every clan but Were, who do you have?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/3/2010, 11:11 am

[I only have cats in Were. D8 And they're mates, so...we could start a friendship from another clan. Or a boarder fight or something.]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/3/2010, 11:11 am

(Hey I'm in! =]
Vampclan and Wereclan?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/3/2010, 11:12 am

[Sure]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/3/2010, 11:16 am

(I'll start)

(V) Flickertail padded alongside of his sister as they walked across the Wereclan border. It was almost pointless but still neccesary; not even Wereclan cats were stupid enough to cross the border. Either way, his white paws and tail would most likely be the last thing to touch the border until noon.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/3/2010, 11:20 am

Blazefeather and Eagleflight were sitting at the boarderline, watching the horizon. Eagleflight was lying with her head on her paws, and Blazefeather was tinkering with one of his twoleg gadgets.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/3/2010, 11:25 am

(V) Bloodclaw raised her face to the wind, exposing her silver neck to the life around her. Her bottom jaw dropped and she let the scents wash over her. "Wereclan up ahead... Probably on patrol..."

(V) "Or sneaking onto our side," he said thoughtfully, glaring ahead at his unseen enemy. Ever since he lost his mate, he hadn't been all there in his mind.

"You're so presumptuous," she snarled, shaking her head at him, "Judging cats before you even see them."
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/3/2010, 11:26 am

Blazefeather looked up from his fiddling and noticed the VampClan cats. He shrugged and went back to his work, figuring that they wouldn't have anything to do with them.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/3/2010, 11:29 am

(V) Flickertail started snarling and Bloodclaw cuffed his ear.

"Can you possibly act anymore like a brain-dead mutt?" she snapped at her brother. "Excuse him. He missed the Clan meeting on manners."

"Is that a request?" he smiled at his sister, relaxing somewhat. At least his pelt had smoothened out again.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/3/2010, 11:31 am

[I have five minutes. My stupid bratty sister wants to get on.]
Blazefeather didn't mind. "It's fine. My own Clanmates snarl at me sometimes."
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/3/2010, 11:39 am

(V) "The ones that love us the most seem to despise us the most," Flickertail nodded quietly to the cat.

"I'm Bloodclaw and this is--"

"Have you no brain? Why are you--"

"We're warriors and so are they. What are they going to do? Run off and tell their leader? Even then what would they tell them?" Her amber eyes swirlled with disgust. "Captain Jumpy is Flickertail."

(Awwhh...)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/3/2010, 11:43 am

Eagleflight's neck fur rose suspiciously and she curled her lip. "Come no closer," she warned. Blazefeather continued to mess with his gadget.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/3/2010, 11:47 am

(V) Bloodclaw tilted her head to the side curiously, "But I'm still on my own border." Tenetively she took a step along her own side as if to test her own theory.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/3/2010, 12:45 pm

Eagleflight suddenly sprang up, all the fur on her body standing straight up. Blazefeather continued to work, narrowing his eyes at the gadget.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next