The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

+23
Rai
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mouse
iGrievous
The Newms
annb
Doggiewriter23
Snow
Seraph
sweettee11
Horsey
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
{Neon Muffins}
littletoes101
Taylor_Potter
Honey Comb
Akeria
Malicious Nightmares
Shadowlover2000
Sharkbait
rattyjol
Ttyycool
shadowsowner888
27 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/28/2010, 9:43 pm

(S) Her eyes widened. "Really?"
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by shadowsowner888 5/28/2010, 9:51 pm

-----(S) Coalglow nodded and grinned, as if just being able to tell her about it made him proud. "I never got to speak to Starclan, but just watching was cool. It's how the deputies receive their nine lives when the leaders die, and how the medicine cats become full medicine cats. I was never there for either of those events, though . . ." The grin faded into a more thoughtful expression. I really do wonder what that would be like.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/28/2010, 9:58 pm

(S) "That would be a great experience..." Leafdapple murmured.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/28/2010, 10:47 pm

[M] Suddenly I jerked back into awareness, ears pricking. Had I just heard a yell...? I couldn't remember. I had been so self-absorbed that I had trouble making my brain function properly. I listened closely, in case the yowl came again.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/28/2010, 11:11 pm

-----(S) Coalglow nodded rapidly, the grin returning. "Yes! It almost makes me want to try being the next deputy," he chuckled.

-----(M) The dog started shaking her, back and forth, the world spinning around her. And then Spottedshadow found herself flung through the air. Her pelt banged against the ground, and she yowled again. She tried to find her paws, to get to her feet and run, but the best she managed was a couple stumbling steps before the dog's hot breath was at her neck. She hissed at it, fluffing up all her fur in a vain attempt to get it away, but she was still too disoriented to fight it properly.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/28/2010, 11:34 pm

[M] Yes, I'd definitely heard something that time. It sounded like... Spottedshadow? I started running - I still cared for my Clanmates, even if I didn't show it. I wasn't going to start being more social, but I wouldn't abandon her to whatever danger she was in.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/28/2010, 11:34 pm

(m)- Blueblaze wished she had something to do. (Maybe having no mate wasn't such a good thing.. Smile
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/29/2010, 11:01 am

Leafdapple laughed with him, still wondering about what that could feel like.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/29/2010, 1:56 pm

((Mkay, Ratty and Twarry, I'll reply later. And Ann - Leopardstar, I don't know if he's really gonna be able to ever find another mate, but would you like me to bring another tom in? smug Perhaps he could show interest in Blueblaze.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 5/29/2010, 5:45 pm

[I guess that works.xDD Who d'you wanna start?]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 Siggy

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 Siggy

Female Posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 5/29/2010, 11:02 pm

Oh, lookie, RoseClan! I might bring back my old characters later, for now, here are some new ones.

As the Rose Petal drifts
I couldn't find magenta, is purple cool?

Name: Windpaw
Species: Cat
Description: Windpaw is a white she-cat with light-gray tabby stripes. She has wide blue eyes, and a pink nose with one black spot. She is kinda of short, and has a stocky build.
Personality: Windpaw is a quiet, down-to-earth kind of cat; however, she isn't shy. She is usually well-mannered, but a powerful opponent when it comes to fighting.
Clan: Bramble
Other: Naw

Name: Oakpaw
Rank: Apprentice.....med-cat apprentice if it works for you.
Species: Cat
Description: Oakpaw is a dark brown she-cat with black spots on his back and legs. Her ears are black, as well as his tail-tip. She has green eyes, and an average build, although her tail is somewhat shorter than it should be.
Personality: Oakpaw takes great joy in helping other cats, whether it be healing a wound, helping them carry prey back to camp, or just lending an ear to listen.
Clan: Storm
Other: nada mas
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/30/2010, 8:27 am

((Wait, are you asking me who I want to start with, or if I want to start? xDD

Yay, welcome, Newmsie! ^^ Yeah, purple's fine. :3 And I think it'd be awesome to have Oakpaw as the med apprentice; only problem is, we don't even have a med to mentor her in the first place. xD Do you want to level her up and have her be full med instead?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/30/2010, 12:33 pm

(Shad, is it just my really messed up screen or is your username blue?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 2:03 pm

(Go read the announcements, Twarry. xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 5/30/2010, 4:19 pm

(( Oh, shizzle, I thought there was a med....Yeah, call her Oakwing and have her be med, then.))
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/30/2010, 8:37 pm

(Shad, go ahead and make another Tom, if u want. Anyways, u can if u want to...)) affraid
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 5/30/2010, 9:03 pm

[I'm asking you if you wanna start.xDD]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/30/2010, 9:59 pm

(I did. :3)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/31/2010, 3:39 pm

The Newms wrote:(( Oh, shizzle, I thought there was a med....Yeah, call her Oakwing and have her be med, then.))

((All right! ^^))

annb wrote:(Shad, go ahead and make another Tom, if u want. Anyways, u can if u want to...)) affraid

((How about this feller here? Very Happy
Streakeclipse, a mateless male vampire hybrid (half vamp, half cat) warrior. Energetic, well-behaved, and kind. His gift is speed, even more so than other vampires. One of his main goals in life is to fall in love. Flame red with purply streaks; blue eyes.
))

{Neon Muffins} wrote:[I'm asking you if you wanna start.xDD]

((Ahh, mkay. xDD Well, I can, but I don't know that I can do it yet. I need to take care of other things before I can make any new RP replies.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 5/31/2010, 6:46 pm

(( Cool beans! So, anyone got a free kitty in BrambleClan or StormClan?))
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/1/2010, 11:16 pm

Just as the rose petal drifts, I create a new charrie

(I hope you don't mind my italicing it.)

Name: Gravelheart
Species: cat. (surprised?)
Description: He's sort of lean and medium sized overall. His pelt is that of a light gray tabby with stripes of varying shades of darker gray. Golden eyes.
Personality: Though his name would suggest a cold and mean character, rather than so, he is a pretty much kindhearted cat confined to himself as a quiet loner. (As in, he's pretty much an alone guy, not he's a cat outside of the clans.) He is shy, and afraid to reveal his true feelings to others for fear of humiliation and being looked down upon by others. (And I have the priveledge of trying to play it according to such. xD We'll see how true to his character I'll end up.)
Clan: Bramble
Other:

(There's mah new form... And here's to the hope that I can end my noobism. *toast* (no offense, of course, to those who take pride in such... Bear your honor well.))

(@Newms... Well, once I get this accepted, it's open... I think... xD)

Last edited by iGrievous on 6/1/2010, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/1/2010, 11:17 pm

[My charries have been a bit dead for a while so...
Who wants to rp?]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 6/2/2010, 9:30 am

@Shadow: yeah, that works fine. U can start it.
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 6/2/2010, 9:36 am

((RP anybody?))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 1589[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 20 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/2/2010, 11:41 am

(I will Seal =] Who you got?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next